All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, TX, 77060, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.5
    2.4
    2.3
"What a waste, never again"
First, the room had a smell that I couldn't figure out. Second the door would drag on the carpet, making it difficult to open the door. The TV was good back in the 90s and the remote didn't even go with it. If you wanted to watch TV, you have to tie on the main switch, which is hooked up to a light. Apparently, they don't like to clean as often or let the water run. The toilet bowl had a black film. The shower started with brown water. The pool doesn't get cleaned as often as it should. Carpet was stained. The nail in the coffin....I had a roach climbing on my bag when I was getting ready to check out. Never again will I check into this hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Javier
"Satisfied"
Keep your expectations realistic, and you will be satisfied. The room reflects the price and Andy at the front desk more than made up for any shortfalls. He was attentive and happy to help.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"Last Chance"
Due to a convention, this was my last resort based on proximity. The only redeming quality was the hot water and location to my event.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Chris W
"Terrible"
Room was musty, pillows smelt terrible, not sure when last those sheets were used/washed. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
My flight was cancelled and I had to stay here over night. No transport to the airport, even though it is very close. Exactly what you'd expect from a 2-star hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"horrible"
It looks nice on the website. When we go there the customer service was horrible. The room was dirty and one of the beds were broken. The towels had red stains on them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Old and neglected room"
The room is old and neglected. The bathroom is similar condition to gas station restroom. The free breakfast consist of small sweet roll, cereal, milk and tasteless orange juice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Pokemon
the rooms smell like smoke and say no smoking, pupic hairs on bed, showers and wall filthy with dirty you can see, corners dirty with filth, not all light fixtures work, no bibles in room, paper nor pens. overall in very bad shape. I didn't see not one housekeeping person in my whole stay which explains how they dont care for the facility.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"So good and comfortable!"
My purpose is fulfilled to my expectation!Very good customer service!
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Avoid at all cost"
The owner/staff doesn't speak enough English to give you directions from the airport to the hotel. I was told by him it is 20 miles away, GPS showed 12 and webpge mentioned 2.7 - enough said.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"No complaints, expensively."
A perfectly adequate hotel with a no-frills breakfast thrown in. Trouble is, that's available in a lot of places for half the price.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Nice hotel next to the airport."
I needed a place to sleep for one night in Houston, during a layover. Nice motel, but not than close from the airport. However the hotel staff has been very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Vince

"Reasonably priced hotel not far fromIAH"
Venetian suites was clean, comfortable and welcoming. The reception staff were welcoming and helpful
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
phil

"venetian"
Hotel un peu a l ecart. Personnel sympa et toujours pret a aider.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2013
cedric
FR
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Venetian Inn & Suites Houston Airport

"One night"
03/12/15 Deborah T Seabrook, Texas
We decided to stay one night here before going in for an appointment close by and found the front desk girl to be very nice. Got to the room (123) next to the pool (that did not exist) and it looked fine at first. after going out for dinner came back and wanted to sit out by the pool area with drinks but every chair was broken, dirty...very unkept. The beds were fine, but noticed an awful smell in the bedding and the pillows were rank. Rolled over and found a piece of glass in the sheets...upon getting up noticed the sheets were just filthy...blood stains and flimsy....The bath towels were so worn out and gray....could use some bleach...Tub was in bad shape and think they tried to cover up with some kind of paint. Shower curtain was not hung right and full of mildew. Paid 65 bucks or should I say Sucks. Coffee in the lobby was dreadful and no cream or sugar. This could be a great place to stay if the owners took more pride. Shame. No, we will not return. I do not like to write bad reviews but it is important to keep people aware of this kind of thing And the WiFi was so slow
"Stay from hell"
09/25/14 Lakoshea Houston, Texas
This place was gross,it was not clean at all. Roaches were everywhere. I was told I was getting a smoke free room, it smelled like strong smoke. I had no choice but to keep the room it was late at night and I had kids. The comforter was dirty on the beds the pillow and bed were old and worn out . A bug that look like a bed bug crawled in the bed so I took the bug to the office and the office clerk told he didn't know what type of bug it was but it was not a bed bug and he didn't have any rooms to change me to, and there was a lot of vacancies. Then some one tried getting in my room in the middle of the night asking me help him. So I called the office to check it out and he refused to and told me he was not able to and hung up in my face. I then seen another one of those bugs and kept it and found out it was a bed bug. I recommend this inn to no one not even a homeless person. The recommendation I do recommend is that this place be shut down.
"Stole from me and there are roaches in rooms."
09/18/14 Steven R
The clerk said the room was $50 but when he have me my recipet it said $60 even. I asked him how much tax did he take for the price to have came out to 60. He said in this part of town they charge slot of tax. Should have told him to give me my money back. Roaches are in the rooms also. Stay away from this hotel!!!
"Clean Room, Friendly ServiceGreat Location"
09/09/14 Cephas D Dallas, Texas
I am just about to check out of the Venetian right now. I haven't taken the time to write a referral like this before, but, my experience with this little hotel has always been very good. I have stayed at this place twice now: one can not beat the LOCATION and VALUE. Minutes away from airport, and easy access to highway exchanges leading to all of Houston. The staff is very welcoming, and helpful. The rooms are clean. The furniture looks new. Employees told me that new owners took over earlier this year.
"Disgusting!"
05/30/14 Nancy B Atlanta, Georgia
Do not risk your health by going to this filth drenched hotel/inn. The rooms and bathrooms were dirty, the beds were stained and we found tiny hairs under the pillows. For the type of service this place provides, their pricing is way overpriced. Do not spend on this hotel, you will regret it or worse yet you will go home having inherited a few creepy crawlers. Please close this place down!
"Look somewhere else"
03/07/14 lockpak Hancock, Michigan
We stayed here based on previous reviews and were very sorry afterward. The desk clerk didn't seem very friendly when we checked in. Was a little concerned about the many signs of the staff being armed. Not that it's a bad thing but that they had to advertise it so much. The parking lot near our room had some pretty sketchy looking people hanging out. The room said no smoking but smelled like someone just smoked a pack in there. Paint peeling in numerous spots on ceiling from possible water damage. Carpet was stained in numerous spots and didn't look like it was vacuumed well. Bathroom floor was filthy in the edges. No toilet paper holder so a roll was on the back of toilet. Noticed a used wash cloth over the top of shower curtain. One outlet cover was smashed. Felt like we slept with one eye open just in case.
""Hidden Gem""
12/10/13 Cleeford Houston, Texas
Less than 5 minutes from Bush Intercontinental airport. I found this hotel/Inn right near the beltway and I-45. The rooms are all remodeled with a Greek type 'motif'. The beds are very comfortable and the furniture is immaculate. Internet access is available with no problems or costs. And most of all the price $$ and customer services is great....
"Very wonderful stay"
12/05/13 Sandram1428 Sugarland
Although this is an older hotel and doesn't look like much from a first glance as soon as you look closer you notice the convenient location, all the renovations and the friendly staff. Under new management this hotel has really one upped themselves. The furniture is really nice, there is a pool and it is so close to the airport. I enjoyed my stay very much so, and I would definitely stay here again! Thumbs up for doing such a great job!
"Good way to start or end your holiday in Houston before take off!"
11/01/13 Geertje d Houston, Texas
Checked in with the very friendly couple, employees at the hotel. Key did not work but they had endless patience to make it work! Even when wifi had the hick ups the nightcrew restarted the router so it worked fine again. Room is a comfortable size, a good King bed and everything you need. Unfortunately they will end the breakfast service soon, which we personally regret. Starting breakfast in the morning before you head out is in our opinion a good start of the day. Overall a very nice experience after one night. One more day and night to go in Houston and the Venetian Inn and then heading back to real life in The Netherlands after a very warm, relaxing USA holiday! Geertje de Walle
"Petit hôtel aux gérants sympas"
10/31/13 Sophie54138871 Montceau les Mines, France
C'est un bon pied d'arrivée après un long trajet en avion même s'il n'est pas très bien situé, un peu vieillot mais propre et avec un petit déjeuner très succinct. Un resto sympa à deux pas. Nous n'avons pas testé la piscine.