The Inn at the Spanish Steps, Rome
Steps from everything
The Inn At The Spanish Steps offers a luxurious, boutique hotel experience in a 17th-century building listed as a national landmark. As its name suggests, it places you right by the famous steps. The Trevi Fountain is a 10-minute walk away.
Shop and see
You'll find yourself on one of Rome's most fashionable shopping streets – Valentino, Gucci, and Prada all rub shoulders along the Via Condotti. Worn out from all the retail therapy? Just next door is Antico Caffè Greco, a coffee shop that was founded in 1760.
You'll feel pampered with the extra touches offered. Feast on free antipasti and aperitivos every afternoon while you enjoy views from the rooftop terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout. Guests also give high marks to the 24-hour concierge desk for their helpfulness in arranging reservations and tickets.
Little extras count
Spacious guestrooms have a cool, modern vibe, and are soundproofed to keep out the busy street noises. The hotel has all the usual amenities, including a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $196
- Studio, Annex Building (Via dei Due Macelli, 102)
- Classic double non refundable
- Classic Double Room
- Executive Double Room
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Superior Triple Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Superior double RO
- Classic double RO
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1700
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B A Casa di BarbaraFrom
- The St. Regis RomeFrom
"We stayed four days in Rome and loved every minute of it -- all thanks to our amazing room at the St. Regis. Located near the Repubblica metro stop, the hotel exudes luxury both…"Mar 6, 2015
- EuroHotel Roma NordFrom
- Pantheon view B&BFrom
"Very nice staff and we enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast offerings. Terrific neighborhood so convenient to walk to and from. Lots of excellent restaurants very close (towards…"Mar 6, 2015
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
The Inn at the Spanish Steps, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- The Inn at the Spanish Steps Rome
- Roma Hotels
- Hoteles Roma
- Inn At The Spanish Steps
- Hotel Spanish Steps
- Inn Spanish Steps
- Inn At Spanish Steps
- Inn At The Spanish Steps Rome
- The Inn At The Spanish Steps
Guests who book a Standard, Superior, or Deluxe room might be given a room in the Annex Building located at Via dei Condotti 48. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 132 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.