All hotels in North Conway, New Hampshire, United States of America
1567 White Mtn. Hwy, North Conway, NH, 03860, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.6
"You get what you pay for..."
A warm room with a bed to sleep in the night before skiing. Nothing more.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Good location, needs some work"
The place is out-dated, but fine for a night's stay. Location is wonderful. The pool was closed for repairs, which I didn't find out until check-in. Glad I was planning on lounging or doing some laps for exercise. Service was good and with a smile.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
eric
we were last minute for reservations. in future will book much further ahead for better accommodations forr a special night.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
P. Osborne
"CAVEAT EMPTOR"
Upon arrival at the Inn I was told by the clerk check-in wasn't until 3 pm it was now 2:45 pm . I could pay and come back and get my key. Not a car In the parking lot(never a good sign). Returned to the Inn at 3:34 Pm picked up key. Twelve seconds later I knew I'd been had. Immediately I returned to the front desk to ask for a refund, After about 50 mins on the phone with Expedia the clerk handed me my credit. Call centers over seas are very frustrating, many disconnections, and language difficulties. This in is $$not a $$$ hotel. Plus the indoor pool could be one of the best in town, but Ice cold on a winter holiday weekend wasn't what I had bargained for.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Reid
"Mountain getaway"
The hotel's location was the number one plus as far as my wife and I were concerned. There were restaurants and shopping within walking distance form the hotel. The price of the room was very reasonable and it was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel is a bit dated and I've heard bad things about the rooms in the back end of the building, but the front of the hotel is fine. We asked for and got an upgrade to the front and were glad it worked out.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Will never stay again"
Old, noisy and smelly. Will never stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Walls are paper thin, but room was clean and the location is very good. Staff was helpful.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
mold on ceiling cracked toilet seat bad smell in entrance would not recommend hotel to anyone
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Good enough"
I wouldn't want to stay here for more than a cople of nights. The beds were comfortable enough. The halls smelled a little funky. The bathroom was fairly clean. Wallpaper peeling in room.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
pbs
"Run away"
What a dump. I'd booked a two queen bed room for my family. When we got there it was a single bed. The room was filthy, old, holes in the wall and smelled of smoke. They had nothing nicer and all other hotels were booked. We opted to pack back up and drive through the night vs staying there.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Ian
"Two nights trip became one. Very noisy."
Got room 101, which is located next to the lobby. Heard people walking around the halls until 11:30 at night. Was woken up at 6:00 in the morning because of the foot steps of the people above and the creaking of the ceiling from the people above walking. Breakfast was served at 7am. Even though the door was closed, could hear everything in the lobby. The door to the room would stick, and if it wasn't closed all the way it would start beeping (kept hearing rooms down the hall beeping). Breakfast wasn't anything special. English muffins & bread with jam and butter (no cream cheese), Cereal, danishes, waffle machine (the beeping from the machine could be heard in the room), coffee and juices. If the place had any sound proofing it wouldn't have been a bad place to stay. One of the primary purposes of a hotel room is for a good night sleep, and that was not possible in that room. Was suppose to stay there two nights, checked out after one.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Family Vacation"
When I was looking for a room for two nights this Hotel was the only one available in the area. I love that area; close to everything but the hotel is lacking and needs to be brought to the 21st century. Some new draperies, bedspread, etc. The breakfast was included but really lacking. We ate all our breakfast out. The rate we paid was the rate we usually pay at a better hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
Not Happy
Good location. Hotel stairs and hall are not very clean. Room was clean. Breakfast was very basic. Ice machine stay in the pool area and they lock the pool area at 9pm. It was ok for a night.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2013
"I enjoyed my stay"
I found it older but clean and comfortable. I brought my two large dogs and they are very flexible and accommodating. It's in a nice location for drives to the Kancamangas highway but the traffic in the other direction, going through North Conway, is pretty awful (30 mins to drive 3.2 miles on average). The pool is older but clean and well maintained. The front desk staff were nice and friendly and the cleaning staff were wonderful.
6 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Last minute only available hotel"
Not very clean. Or welcoming.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
I read a lot of poor reviews about this place before we got there. Having said that, Myself and my daughters had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We all slept well, and the bathrooms were clean and fully stocked. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful. I would definetly stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Don S.
"Clean room but needs overhaul"
Room was clean but the wallpaper was peeling and the rugs were beyond needing replaced. If this was modernized, it would be a winner. Right now you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Great location not great accomodations"
General apperance from curb looks a little run down/outdated. First impression confussing layout outdated color palate. Cluttered lobby area. Narrow stair case no elevator. Restaurant closed and on second floor. Parking lot not enough for rooms people park on the lawn walking through mud! Bedding was worn out. Furniture was falling apart. Bathroom was updated on the cheap side. A very high price to pay for the value of the room! It was quiet though.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
Continental breakfast is coffee and pastries, nothing gluten free. Blanket had two old cigarette burns. Granted the room was pet friendly but I still expect to be treated as a guest, with a clean room that doesn't smell of cigarettes..
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Smelly"
I asked to be switched to another room because it smelled . they switched us to another room that smelled. We couldn't wait to checkout. Don't stay there.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
The room could have been cleaner, there were cookie crumbs on the exposed box spring that I saw near the headboard, but whatever. It was a comfortable, decent average room.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
mt. Washington valley inn location is great. it has everything i need in a hotel. i did have one issue with them that they would not correct after contacting the front desk 3 times. the wifi in my room did not work and i needed to get some work done on my laptop. other than that issue i would stay at this hotel again and also recommend staying there :)
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
j. sullivan
"Hotel Stay in North Conway"
It was a very bad experience... The room had a terrible odor, the bedspread had cigarette burns in it (said it was a no smoking room?), and the bed and pillows was like sleeping on rocks. We have had great experiences with booking on Hotels.com.. but this room was for the birds!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Manda
"Good Budget stay"
Overall hotel looks and feels dated, but the beds were new and very comfortable, the pool while dated and needing maintenance was clean. The room had a fridge and microwave as well coffee maker. You can tell the owners are trying to provide a good stay, but need to update the place. overall I would stay there again, considering the prices of other local hotels, it is a bargain.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Avoid if possible!"
Hotel is in serious need of renovation. Dirty, dingy, and not a place I would recommend to anyone. Luckily, we were only here one night. <shudder>
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great location good price"
Great location. Good price. Free breakfast, no wonder, I wouldn't pay for the bad coffee and very slim offerings. Room was comfortable enough; decent AC. Pool was an added bonus. Shower was horrible; barely above warm temp and water pressure was a joke. Room was clean but smelled of cleaning products for some time, until ac circulated air enough to diminish smell. Would only stay again if all my other fav. spots were full. Which was why we were there to begin with.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Andy
"Great place to save over name brand hotels"
We used our stay as a relay point to another event about 20 minutes north in Fryeburg, Maine. The hotel is dated with narrow hallways and doors, the floors creek and even uneven in places. The hotel was very clean, the people I assume we're the owners were a very nice couple who made every effort to make our stay perfect. We were given a room the a/c wasn't working in and after the man checked, it was a plug issue they gave us another room. Our room was clean and comfortable with all the things a name brand hotel offers like bed, chairs, tv, desk, closet, towels, bath soap, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, coffee maker, ice bucket and better than the others with a fridge in every room, big fridge, not just a small cube! etc. we found a great price online with hotels.com and were only using the hotel for a place to sleep. We filled our coolers with ice from the ice machine, never made time to swim in the indoor pool and had plans for breakfast elsewhere so never used their free breakfast which offered bagels, cereal, juice, coffee, pastry, waffles...etc. we were able to walk or drive to local eateries and grocery stores that were close by! If you can get past the dated decor and age of the building you will have a great stay in a service friendly staffed hotel.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Clean and Friendly"
The room was clean, the staff was really helpfull and friendly. Had allitle issue with hot water, but over all I would and will stay there again.its real close to shopping
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Don
"Not great, but I guess you get what you pay for"
The room was a decent size and had the usual amenities like tv, a/c, phone, etc. The hotel itself is in a good location for nearby shopping, restaurants, and activities. However the bed sheets were clearly not cleaned from the previous customer(s), which was disgusting. Also there was no hot water; not even luke warm, so we couldn't shower. The 'continental breakfast' consists of a 2 hr period where you can get toast and coffee. And you can't check out until after 9am. Its unfortunate that they do not provide better service. The place has potential.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed In"
This hotel was horrible. The only heat in the entire hotel was in our actual room. It was warmer outside (approx 40 degrees) then it was in the hallways, the front desk area, or the contential breakfast area. It was so cold in the lobby that the front desk clerk was wearing a winter coat!!! The contential breakfast for normal as far as what was offered, however, when I put the milk in my coffee it curtiled so I threw it out. Again, because it was so cold the butter was frozen and we couldn't get it to melt on the toast and there was no microwave to melt it. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
MIchelle & Randy
"Great location, awful hotel."
Looks like they stopped performing maintenance at the hotel maybe 30 years ago? We got there and found that the pool and hot tub were closed for "renovations" (which we did eventually find on the hotels.com website) but it was obviously just closed. No renovations have gone on in this hotel for a long long time. The bed was saggy and uncomfortable and the room door did not hang straight on the hinges. Even better we did not have not water for the shower the next morning.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Hotel was in a great location close to shopping and Resturants.. Room was nice a little outdated though. The hotel itself was freezing inside and took awhile for the heat to make the room warm. We had gone to dinner and gotten back around 1030 11 to find that the hotel sign in the parking lot was shut off, the front desk was shut down and locked and nobody was around. The back door to let us in wasn't locked or a keyed entry just turned the handle and the door opened. Did not like the feeling of nobody else being there in the building besides us. Never stayed in a hotel like that before. Didn't really feel too safe and probably wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
"Perfect spot for shopping"
Love the location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, price was good. Breakfast nothing to write home about. Hotel is old and has some mantenance issues, basically clean but very dated decor (70's yellow tub and toilet).
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Annie
"Horror movie pool"
Well... The sheets were clean. The pool looked like something out of a horror movie! Rooms were retro and the bathrooms were... Well... There was water.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2012
Patrick
It was okay the alarm clock in the room did not work, nor the TV remote other than that it was fine. close to the outlets
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
l. petraitis
Room was OK but not great.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012

"Very good breakfast, i like the place!"
Outlet and restaurant Apple bees!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
isabelle
"1 Good Positive But Lots of Negative Comments"
Some of the buildings are 3 stories but no elevators. The rooms were being upgraded but the workmanship is very poor (leaky faucets, no hot water, etc). Front staff had no clue about attractions in the area and gave wrong info about how to get to Mount Washington for the COG Railway...if we would have listened we would have missed our reservations! The next morning we couldn't shower as there was no hot water so we checked out before 7AM. Person at front desk couldn't help us as the office wasn't open until after 7AM. Also, they allowed motorbikes to be parked in the covered entrance however, to squeeze past these 6 bikes was like an obstacle course...not pleasant. I ride a motorcycle and wouldn't ask to park it in a sheltered spot like that where folks need to thread their way through them. To their credit, the manager called us to tell us to call Hotels.com and say we were to be reimbursed 50%. Hotels.com also responded quickly and the refund was immediate. This was the only positive comment on the experience.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Phil
"Quality Inn, North Conway."
having read poor reviews of this property, we didn't expect much, but we were pleasantly surprised. The property appears to have been recently renovated. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was sufficient and good quality. Staff friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice find in North Conway"
Enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn . King room was nice. Hotel was basically in the Settlers Green parking lot which was awesome ! Applebys just next door for supper!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Tracy
"satisfact"
It was very ordinary and basic. It was not expensive. Breakfast was very very Light. Jam was Not very good. Verify the expiration date.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"The hotel location great thats all good i can say"
The bed was very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
The hotel is withing walking distance of Settler's Green Outlets. It is an older motel and are doing some renovations. Very basic and overpriced.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"A good stay"
We had a good stay at this hotel. It was under renovations so that is why I gave it a 2 for condition. The pool was also closed for renovations. The major complaint about this hotel was the breakfast was only served from 7:30am and on. This is way too late for anyone travelling. I wonder if they do this on purpose so many cannot take advantage of it.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Marilyn
"Good for what we wanted"
The price was right for us as we only stayed 1 night and also was only there to shop. You stay right in settlers cross so it is perfect for those who are just making a quick stop or two day trip to do some great shopping. I only needed a bed, AC because it was summer and shower. This place met all those requirements.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Lewis
"Great for shopping"
Hotel was dated but was also under renovations. Our room was pretty chilly and there wasn't a thermostat where we could set the temp ourselves so we had to go down to the front desk and ask them for help. Other than that it was a great place right in front of the outlets and beside many restaurants. Definitely would stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Emily M
"Good quality in a good location at a good price !"
Nice folks at the front desk. The carpet in the hallways was rather old and dirty, especially near the entrance door, but the room was clean and quite spacious, with a nice clean bathroom, a big TV and a comfortable bed. The location is fantastic, right in the middle of the North Conway Outlet Malls, and next door to Applebee's restaurant... just a walk across the parking lot, and the food was great. The continental breakfast was simple, but good,,, juice, cereal, muffins, toast and danishes, coffee and tea, and included in the price of the room... which was very low compared to other motels and hotels in North Conway. We will stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
The room was not very clean, there was a build up of dust on most everything in the room along with a very large spider roaming around. the Air Conditioning was working well but set on high with no temperature control. Linen seemed clean and in decent shape. the common areas were discussing (dirty) and in desperate need of renovation. The front desk people were friendly and helpful,so location and staff are the only positive things I could say about this hotel
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Only stayed out of desperation"
We only booked here because we were in desperate need of a room and the entire town was booked solid. Would only return if we were desperate again. Room and halls stunk! Very drabby room..mini fridge froze all our food solid. Breakfast was pathetic. Only 2 rolls of toilet paper, both 3/4 empty. We ran out.. Window was wide open with no screen, and would not close. Had to move rooms. No elavator. Only positive thing about this dumb was a friendly lady who worked the front desk!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013