All hotels in North Conway, New Hampshire, United States of America
1567 White Mountain HwyNorth ConwayNH03860United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Bad pool
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Cold old night"
The room was very cold on check in and the wall heating unit was very noisey. It kept kicking in all night long and made sleeping difficult. Electric heating like the bathroom had would have been better. I will not stay here again when in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Warren
"Nothing special m"
We arrived to check in at 2:45, check in time said 3:00. The woman at the desk was very rude and said we couldn't not check in until at 3:30 maybe 4:00. Check in Rome said 3pm. The hallway to our room smelled awful, the WiFi did not work right . The lamp next to bed did not work .
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Christine
"Good value and good service"
The room was recently renovated, neat and clean. Microwave & fridge are Big Plus. Manager Vipul was friendly and happy to answer any questions. Breakfast was plentiful. Love to come back.
2 night romance trip Feb 9, 2016
yuk-fan renee
"Great location. That's it."
Nice clean room. Extremely small. Great breakfast. Pool was ok. Not warm water in pool to cool. Great location.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
sarah
"OK hotel when weather is not too cold"
Room was clean and the personnel was very friendly. The hotel had included breakfast that was well tended. A wall AC was used to heat our room. This was very noisy and we had to turn it off in order to sleep. The 2 nights we stayed were not very cold and we could leave the AC off the entire night, however there might be a problem if the temperatures are lower. There was no warm water late at night for some reason and the shower water temperature seemed to oscillate without anything changing inside the bathroom. In general a very conveniently located cheap hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Aleksander
"Good experience"
It was good
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Raul
"Centrally located, cheap, and comfortable enough"
Stay was good. Front desk help was excellent! Decent breakfast. Rooms are nice. TV was big and flat screen but of poor quality and had lines running through it. Pool had some work that needed to be done. There was a large crack in the coating right on the stairs leading into the pool. Very dangerous and sharp especially when bare foot.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Kaven
"Noisy. Very noisy. Extremely noisy."
I have never stayed in a more noisy hotel room. My daughter and I could hear conversations from the hallway--and these were not shouted conversations, simply people conversing in normal tones. All night it sounded as though the room overhead were being renovated: banging, stomping, furniture moving--goodbye sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Anne
it was very enjoyable except we had problems with wifi but manager came up and helpped us out,he was wonderful and the lady at desk ainshe was very helpful to us i would definitly stay ag
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
beth
"So-so"
The building was more run-down than any Quality Inn I'd ever been to. However, the rooms were fine, the staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was fine, and location was fine.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
RobertB
"Excellent quality/accomodations/location"
Much improved since renovation. Was told the new owner/s spent over $800,000 to improve rooms as well as other common areas of the hotel. Good quality now for a good price. Was very pleasantly impressed especially after some of the bad reviews. I wrote the hotel directly and thanked them for their outstanding service. Loved the new mattresses. Was one of the best in any hotel I have stayed in.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Was a overall nice stay. Great breakfast in morning! Nice pool and kids had fun
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Ken
It was a very nice room, also the grounds were very nice
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"A place to sleep"
Not as friendly as i'm used to.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Samantha
"Camping in Comfort!"
Family and friends were camping nearby but we decided on staying at a hotel for comfort. Quality Inn was nice but a bit dated. The bathroom was noisy with the fan on and it smelled a bit like mildew as did the room itself. Overall the room was comfortable and I must say I fell in love with my pillow. I truly wanted to pack one away. Can I purchase one anywhere? I've been searching for a new pillow for ages and wouldn't you know find one in a hotel that is not for sale! I would stay here again if I was in the area!
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
JoAnn
"Meh"
It was under new ownership so I thought I would give it a try but it was just meh. Not really clean, pretty run down and not super comfortable. Employees were around all the time but only seemed like they were supervising us and watching what everyone was doing. I felt a bit criminal but wasn't doing anything wrong.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Robin

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Awesome... Happy wife = happy life"
We had an excellent hotel - shopping combination. We enjoyed the surroundings and overall we can say a beautiful getaway trip. We will definiyelly come back I thrutfully reccomend this location.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Silviu
"not the best"
I normally don't complain but I found the rooms not the best it said none smoking but smelt like someone had smoke before... the bed were terrible and you could hear everything in the other room..... NOT GOOD
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Tammy
"satisfactory"
Rooms are poorly sound proofed. We were on the ground floor and they put people coming from a wedding above us. Had to call the front desk at 12 :30am to complain about noise. They started up again at 4:30am but no one on the desk. We could also hear our friends just talking across the hall in their room with doors closed . Exterior door from parking lot not locked at night. Should have have a security lock requiring room key. Television channel service was terrible. ...Bathroom register under the vanity was old and rusted. Ceiling tiles need replacing as well. Hotel was dated such as the bed spreads. The continental breakfast was good and staff very pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Ann
"Outlet shopping hotel"
It was a great hotel for shopping, directly next to the outlets so you can walk and leave your car. The breakfast buffet was good. They have waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels sand toast. The eggs and sausage did not look good! The hotel was smelly and damp but not too bad. We enjoyed the indoor pool, a little on the cool side but once your in your Ok. Next door is applebees and dairy queen. Would stay here again...but I wouldn't recommend it for someone that is used to luxury hotels. I give it an overall rating of 3 out of 5.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very good breakfast, i like the place!"
Outlet and restaurant Apple bees!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
isabelle
"Location was awesome."
Stayed July 21-23. Rooms were clean. Has indoor pool. Less than 1 minute walk to outlets. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was really good. Price was really good!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Bonne amélioration depuis les dernières années."
Excellente localisation pour le magasinage.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
André
"Bel emplacement"
Bel emplacement pour le magasinage. Ce que j'ai moins aimé, cette fois-ci, il y avait un chien dans une chambre qui n'arrêtait pas de japper.C'était désagréable.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Nathalie
"Acceptable"
Acceptable
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Maurice
"Shopping outlet excellent"
Hotel tres bien situé pour une visite aux outlets. Vieil hôtel récemment rénové. Les lits et les oreillers sont neufs et très confortables. Mon meilleur rapport qualité prix depuis longtemps.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Marie-Claude
"séjour à North Conway"
Bon endroit pour séjourner un peu dispendieux mais fait l'affaire. Bon service, les gens sont courtois.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Marcel
"Parfait pour le magasinage"
Bien situé quand on veut magasiner aux outlets.
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Rupalben

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

04/27/16 L H Montreal, Canada
Visiting from Canada. Raine at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. The stay was a good value for the price. The location was also convenient for sightseeing.
"VISITING THE WHITE MOUNTAIN (NH) AREA"
04/20/16 majormiker Northern New Jersey
The room was of adequate size and clean. Had standard amenities such as coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave and frig. Staff was very nice and showed interest in our particular needs. TV was a flat screen and had a decent amount of channels.
"Overall good value hotel in the North Conway area"
03/16/16 kirkbngr Bangor, Maine
No issues with my stay at the Quality Inn in North Conway. The reason I chose this place, was because the rate was one of the most reasonable ones in the area. I was a little hesitant at booking this place because of its reviews, but I didn't have any issues and it appears some changes had been made since then. I received a room upgrade upon arrival which was a surprise and the room I got assigned too was one of the newer ones. Even the room had been renovated, you could still tell the room was a little dated. The faucets on the tub were loose and the ceiling tiles were dirty. I overlooked those two little problems because the room itself was nice with a new comfortable bed that made for a good nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was a nice touch and there was a wide variety of options. Overall I had a pleasant stay.
"Absolutely terrible!!!!"
02/23/16 Stacey P
I had the worst overall experience at this hotel . I have never experienced anything like this at a hotel ever!!! This is a family run terrible excuse for a quality inn. From a terrible checkin , to a extremely noisy hotel, awful breakfast, to top it off with an even worse check out!!! And then Charged multiple times on my credit card. A pure headache! I advise you never stay here!!!!
"not any better"
02/21/16 arnold S
Quality inn bought the Mount Washington Valley inn.and was suppose to make improvements.We have stayed there twice in the past and it is no better now then in the past. For one thing,Quality Inn took out the hot tub and never replaced it.The building we were in is not attached to the main building..There is only one bathroom to change in,no lockers for cloths.The front desk people were rude with the complaints.1,2,3,you are out. We will not go back there.I will pay more, than stay there.
"" You can put lipstick on a Pig, but it's still a pig ! ""
02/07/16 Joe L Gorham, Maine
Horrible place to stay. Too many negatives to mention. However, the most disturbing was when my wife used the coffee maker to heat water for tea. We used clean bottled water and when it came out like it was nasty with numerous particles and scales floating in it. Still make me shiver. If we had made coffee, we may not have noticed...... DON'T STAY HERE !!!!
"Good Value"
02/01/16 Dave R Boston, Massachusetts
I had to stay in the area for work and most of the places were either booked or expensive. Decided to stay here since the price was right. It was a little loud being right outside the front office between hallway traffic, the breakfast area, and the phone ringing at the front desk. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again.
"Cold room, cold water. Clean though. "
01/25/16 Kate M Portsmouth, New Hampshire
We stayed here two nights with our Dog. The front desk charges a additional $20 per night to have a pet, which was not mentioned when making the reservation on line. A HIDDEN COST we did NOT APPRECIATE. Newly Renovated, not high quality, but generally clean. When we walked into our room, however, the heater was not on and the room was SO COLD WE COULD SEE OUR BREATH. After running the heater for 30 minutes it finally warmed up. The water was the same. We called the front desk to mention there was no heat or hot water and all they suggested was to and run heater and water until they warmed up. NOT HELPFUL AT 9PM when your ready to relax. We had to run the water for 30 mins before it went from ice cold to luke warm to finally tolerable to shower in. The continental breakfast runs from 7-10am. We went around 930 and it was half put away, apparently it was a slow morning, but sucked for us bc half the food was put away and there was still 30 mins left of the breakfast we payed for!!
"Great Value on Columbas Day Weekend 2015"
10/21/15 archie59 El Segundo, CA
This property is no longer the Mount Washington Valley Inn. It is a Quality Inn, part of the Choice Hotel affiliations. This hotel has done a big turnaround this year. I plan our trips months ahead of time and monitored this particular hotel because of the substantial number of bad reviews. Most of the recent negative reviews aren't worth their weight. Read the details of what they said and you'll find out they did not stay at the hotel, or bungled their own reservation. A word to those folks. Keep it to yourself...review the hotel, don't rant. Our experience was quite positive. We were able to get a room for just one night on a weekend where 90% of the area hotels require a 2 night stay. 1 point for Quality Inn. When we arrived the registration area was clean, updated, the staff was friendly and efficient. 1 more point for Quality Inn. The most important part...the room...We were very pleased to see a clean room, new carpet, window treatments, Bathroom countertops, TV, and more. Obviously the new owner has been taking a lot of steps to improve whatever was there before. The bed and bedding were very clean and comfortable too. 1 more point for Quality Inn. This hotel deserves a fresh look from travelers. The hotel provides a clean comfortable place to stay for a great price. We spent 10 days touring the New England states and felt very comfortable here. We recommend this hotel.
"Lost Reservation and Terrible Customer Service"
08/04/15 MegG1225 Newmarket, New Hampshire
Full disclosure: I did not end up staying at this hotel so I cannot provide an accurate description of the accommodations. On the other hand, I can describe the horrible experience I had at the front desk. I made a reservation within a wedding block back in March. I was given a confirmation number and everything seemed in order. Come the day of the wedding, we arrived at the designated early check in time to discover that this establishment had lost my reservation. The woman at the front desk was far from apologetic for this error and did not offer assistance in finding another hotel. Her attitude was that it wasn't her problem since the reservation was made before she started working there. Moreover, she told my boyfriend that it was "kind of funny" that this happened while I was trying to frantically book a room elsewhere. Other guests in the wedding block who arrived shortly after did not have the same problem. However, they were given their keys, but were told to get dressed in the lobby bathroom because they couldn't go in their rooms yet. What a way to treat guests! I highly recommend the Golden Gables Inn down the road.