All hotels in North Conway, New Hampshire, United States of America
1567 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH, 03860, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Breakfast is average
    Service is adequate
    Bad pool
"Great location. That's it."
Nice clean room. Extremely small. Great breakfast. Pool was ok. Not warm water in pool to cool. Great location.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
sarah
"OK hotel when weather is not too cold"
Room was clean and the personnel was very friendly. The hotel had included breakfast that was well tended. A wall AC was used to heat our room. This was very noisy and we had to turn it off in order to sleep. The 2 nights we stayed were not very cold and we could leave the AC off the entire night, however there might be a problem if the temperatures are lower. There was no warm water late at night for some reason and the shower water temperature seemed to oscillate without anything changing inside the bathroom. In general a very conveniently located cheap hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Aleksander
"Good experience"
It was good
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Raul
"Centrally located, cheap, and comfortable enough"
Stay was good. Front desk help was excellent! Decent breakfast. Rooms are nice. TV was big and flat screen but of poor quality and had lines running through it. Pool had some work that needed to be done. There was a large crack in the coating right on the stairs leading into the pool. Very dangerous and sharp especially when bare foot.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Kaven
"Noisy. Very noisy. Extremely noisy."
I have never stayed in a more noisy hotel room. My daughter and I could hear conversations from the hallway--and these were not shouted conversations, simply people conversing in normal tones. All night it sounded as though the room overhead were being renovated: banging, stomping, furniture moving--goodbye sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Anne
it was very enjoyable except we had problems with wifi but manager came up and helpped us out,he was wonderful and the lady at desk ainshe was very helpful to us i would definitly stay ag
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
beth
"So-so"
The building was more run-down than any Quality Inn I'd ever been to. However, the rooms were fine, the staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was fine, and location was fine.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
RobertB
"Excellent quality/accomodations/location"
Much improved since renovation. Was told the new owner/s spent over $800,000 to improve rooms as well as other common areas of the hotel. Good quality now for a good price. Was very pleasantly impressed especially after some of the bad reviews. I wrote the hotel directly and thanked them for their outstanding service. Loved the new mattresses. Was one of the best in any hotel I have stayed in.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Was a overall nice stay. Great breakfast in morning! Nice pool and kids had fun
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Ken
It was a very nice room, also the grounds were very nice
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"A place to sleep"
Not as friendly as i'm used to.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Samantha
"Camping in Comfort!"
Family and friends were camping nearby but we decided on staying at a hotel for comfort. Quality Inn was nice but a bit dated. The bathroom was noisy with the fan on and it smelled a bit like mildew as did the room itself. Overall the room was comfortable and I must say I fell in love with my pillow. I truly wanted to pack one away. Can I purchase one anywhere? I've been searching for a new pillow for ages and wouldn't you know find one in a hotel that is not for sale! I would stay here again if I was in the area!
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
JoAnn
"Meh"
It was under new ownership so I thought I would give it a try but it was just meh. Not really clean, pretty run down and not super comfortable. Employees were around all the time but only seemed like they were supervising us and watching what everyone was doing. I felt a bit criminal but wasn't doing anything wrong.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Robin

"Awesome... Happy wife = happy life"
We had an excellent hotel - shopping combination. We enjoyed the surroundings and overall we can say a beautiful getaway trip. We will definiyelly come back I thrutfully reccomend this location.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Silviu
"not the best"
I normally don't complain but I found the rooms not the best it said none smoking but smelt like someone had smoke before... the bed were terrible and you could hear everything in the other room..... NOT GOOD
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Tammy
"satisfactory"
Rooms are poorly sound proofed. We were on the ground floor and they put people coming from a wedding above us. Had to call the front desk at 12 :30am to complain about noise. They started up again at 4:30am but no one on the desk. We could also hear our friends just talking across the hall in their room with doors closed . Exterior door from parking lot not locked at night. Should have have a security lock requiring room key. Television channel service was terrible. ...Bathroom register under the vanity was old and rusted. Ceiling tiles need replacing as well. Hotel was dated such as the bed spreads. The continental breakfast was good and staff very pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Ann
"Outlet shopping hotel"
It was a great hotel for shopping, directly next to the outlets so you can walk and leave your car. The breakfast buffet was good. They have waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels sand toast. The eggs and sausage did not look good! The hotel was smelly and damp but not too bad. We enjoyed the indoor pool, a little on the cool side but once your in your Ok. Next door is applebees and dairy queen. Would stay here again...but I wouldn't recommend it for someone that is used to luxury hotels. I give it an overall rating of 3 out of 5.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very good breakfast, i like the place!"
Outlet and restaurant Apple bees!
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
isabelle
"Location was awesome."
Stayed July 21-23. Rooms were clean. Has indoor pool. Less than 1 minute walk to outlets. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was really good. Price was really good!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015

"Bel emplacement"
Bel emplacement pour le magasinage. Ce que j'ai moins aimé, cette fois-ci, il y avait un chien dans une chambre qui n'arrêtait pas de japper.C'était désagréable.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Nathalie
"Acceptable"
Acceptable
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Maurice
"Shopping outlet excellent"
Hotel tres bien situé pour une visite aux outlets. Vieil hôtel récemment rénové. Les lits et les oreillers sont neufs et très confortables. Mon meilleur rapport qualité prix depuis longtemps.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Marie-Claude
"séjour à North Conway"
Bon endroit pour séjourner un peu dispendieux mais fait l'affaire. Bon service, les gens sont courtois.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Marcel
"Parfait pour le magasinage"
Bien situé quand on veut magasiner aux outlets.
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
HISAYUKI
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"" You can put lipstick on a Pig, but it's still a pig ! ""
02/07/16 Joe L Gorham, Maine
Horrible place to stay. Too many negatives to mention. However, the most disturbing was when my wife used the coffee maker to heat water for tea. We used clean bottled water and when it came out like it was nasty with numerous particles and scales floating in it. Still make me shiver. If we had made coffee, we may not have noticed...... DON'T STAY HERE !!!!
"Good Value"
02/01/16 Dave R Boston, Massachusetts
I had to stay in the area for work and most of the places were either booked or expensive. Decided to stay here since the price was right. It was a little loud being right outside the front office between hallway traffic, the breakfast area, and the phone ringing at the front desk. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again.
"Cold room, cold water. Clean though. "
01/25/16 Kate M Portsmouth, New Hampshire
We stayed here two nights with our Dog. The front desk charges a additional $20 per night to have a pet, which was not mentioned when making the reservation on line. A HIDDEN COST we did NOT APPRECIATE. Newly Renovated, not high quality, but generally clean. When we walked into our room, however, the heater was not on and the room was SO COLD WE COULD SEE OUR BREATH. After running the heater for 30 minutes it finally warmed up. The water was the same. We called the front desk to mention there was no heat or hot water and all they suggested was to and run heater and water until they warmed up. NOT HELPFUL AT 9PM when your ready to relax. We had to run the water for 30 mins before it went from ice cold to luke warm to finally tolerable to shower in. The continental breakfast runs from 7-10am. We went around 930 and it was half put away, apparently it was a slow morning, but sucked for us bc half the food was put away and there was still 30 mins left of the breakfast we payed for!!
"Great Value on Columbas Day Weekend 2015"
10/21/15 archie59 El Segundo, CA
This property is no longer the Mount Washington Valley Inn. It is a Quality Inn, part of the Choice Hotel affiliations. This hotel has done a big turnaround this year. I plan our trips months ahead of time and monitored this particular hotel because of the substantial number of bad reviews. Most of the recent negative reviews aren't worth their weight. Read the details of what they said and you'll find out they did not stay at the hotel, or bungled their own reservation. A word to those folks. Keep it to yourself...review the hotel, don't rant. Our experience was quite positive. We were able to get a room for just one night on a weekend where 90% of the area hotels require a 2 night stay. 1 point for Quality Inn. When we arrived the registration area was clean, updated, the staff was friendly and efficient. 1 more point for Quality Inn. The most important part...the room...We were very pleased to see a clean room, new carpet, window treatments, Bathroom countertops, TV, and more. Obviously the new owner has been taking a lot of steps to improve whatever was there before. The bed and bedding were very clean and comfortable too. 1 more point for Quality Inn. This hotel deserves a fresh look from travelers. The hotel provides a clean comfortable place to stay for a great price. We spent 10 days touring the New England states and felt very comfortable here. We recommend this hotel.
"Lost Reservation and Terrible Customer Service"
08/04/15 MegG1225 Newmarket, New Hampshire
Full disclosure: I did not end up staying at this hotel so I cannot provide an accurate description of the accommodations. On the other hand, I can describe the horrible experience I had at the front desk. I made a reservation within a wedding block back in March. I was given a confirmation number and everything seemed in order. Come the day of the wedding, we arrived at the designated early check in time to discover that this establishment had lost my reservation. The woman at the front desk was far from apologetic for this error and did not offer assistance in finding another hotel. Her attitude was that it wasn't her problem since the reservation was made before she started working there. Moreover, she told my boyfriend that it was "kind of funny" that this happened while I was trying to frantically book a room elsewhere. Other guests in the wedding block who arrived shortly after did not have the same problem. However, they were given their keys, but were told to get dressed in the lobby bathroom because they couldn't go in their rooms yet. What a way to treat guests! I highly recommend the Golden Gables Inn down the road.
"Very Friendly and clean"
07/04/15 Lisa L Wrightstown, New Jersey
Hotel is centrally located. The grounds are immaculate and the staff works non stop to keep them that way. My room was spotless and relatively new. I stayed from June 24-28 2015. Rates were exceptionally reasonable and hopefully will stay that way so that I can come back next year. Staff is extremely friendly and could not do enough for me. Bed was comfortable and the pillows were to die for. Really do not understand the negative reviews. Its not the Ritz Carlton, but for a family vacation, it was spot on. I was traveIing alone and felt safe. Indoor pool and hair dryers in the rooms. BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: If you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay with a friendly staff, that won't break the bank, THIS IS IT! (Not to mention free breakfast) If you want 5 star fancy.. stay down the street and pay $300 a night. Loved this place and can't wait to go back!
"Do not take them at their word!"
06/22/15 Ann D Annapolis Royal, Canada
We were traveling in a group...spoke in mid April regarding prices for mid June. One price quoted for 1 couple and second quote for more than one couple. Booked the first part of May for 3 nights....verbally confirmed rate of either $79 or $89 depending upon #s staying. There was no mention of different rates for weekends and no confirmation #. Called first of June to add one more night (Saturday)...told that since it was wknd that it was a higher price $109. Accepted that. 2 couples stayed...ourselves for 4 nights...the other for 10 nights. Went to check out...and the prices did not correspond to what we were quoted...showed them my paperwork that I had with dates/times that I had made reservations...and whom I spoke to. She was not available...called back 3 times and still she was not there when I called...she never did call back. Finally got in touch with her and she had excuses....said she never gave me those numbers. She could not find my paperwork left at the hotel. After challenging her, repeatedly, to honour her quotes she adjusted the price but still not the price she had quoted. Wifi was not good...lost signal many times and could not connect. Hotel under renovations, pool was very cold. This was our 3rd visit in 3 yrs....and it will be our last. This hotel is in a great location but they do not know how to take care of the visitors. They have done some upgrades but not worth the price they are charging. We will look for another hotel the next time.
"Better sleep in Car but not in this hotel"
05/06/15 David R Newark, California
Worst service and quality . The bathrooms could be cleaner and it seemed that my room hadn't been vacuum cleaned properly Pillows hard as bricks There was a door in my room that was not locked and had no handle. Staff entered in room without knocking.
"Good value."
03/07/15 Richard T
Good place for the price. The beds are comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Pool was a little cold but was good anyway. All in all great stay right in town. The smell (from previous reveiws) was in the the hall still but rooms were not smelly at all.
"Renovations are nice!"
01/23/15 Jen S
So let me start out by saying I was skeptical about staying here with the previous views the way they were. However k was surprised to find the hotel was being renovated and our room was quite nice. 40in flat screen in the room. We stayed in a room with two queen beds which appear to be hybrid tempurpedic beds which were amazingly comfortable. The pool was nice and heated. Not a bad place for the price at all. I'd definitely stay here again for the next ski trip.