All hotels in O'Fallon, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here987 W Terra Ln, O'Fallon, MO, 63366, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"room not right no price cut"
My reservation was for a king room. When got there was charged the same for two queen beds. I didn't ask for two queens. Was a little upset. If something isn't available then why not cheaper the price because its the customers fault.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Angela
"get away"
Relaxin
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Quick Stop over"
It was a quick overnight, was a bit pricey for the accommodations but they were nice people and we got a decent nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Clean hotel on way home."
We were a little skeptical when driving up to hotel. The outside was very deceiving. This was a very clean hotel. It was not fancy but we do recommend it for cleanliness.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Judy
"Don't Bother"
Roach crawling on my door. Super thin, uncomfortable pillows. Hotel hallway reeked of smoke, even though it was supposed to be non-smoking.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Grreat value, comfortable room"
We often stay at this Super 8 on the way to St. Louis. The king room was extra large, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. there's a large RV place next door, but it caused no problems. Highly recommend this spot.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Lorraine
"rates"
Saved no money. Could have booked through Wyndam.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Don
"Clean but outdated"
Room was clean with new paint etc...very cold hallways and lobby. A clean place to lay my head for a few hours. Wifi didn't work.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
monte
"Awful stay!"
I am disgusted! Where can I send pictures to? I have photos of how disgusting the place was!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Shannon
"Basic room for what we needed"
We had to make arrangements for a funeral trip and we were on a budget. Everything was ok, however the bed we had definitely had some years on it (no exposed springs, but could feel them pretty prominently). We also had to plug in the microwave, which I thought was odd. The freezer section of the fridge was practically unusable due to frost buildup (not that we needed that particular feature, but still). Check-in and -out went smoothly. No noise issues. Location had easy access to the interstate. It worked for our needs at the time.
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Erin
"adequate"
Quick stop while passing through, this hotel was comfortable and met our needs. The breakfast was "nothing to write home about...."
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Holly
"beyond disgusting"
This hotel was beyond disgusting. The smoke smell was overwhelming. The hotel smelled musty and old. I would not recommend staying here no matter how cheap. The shower didn't work and there were strange stains all over the walls
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Cynthia
"We will not stay here again"
When we used the heater/AC unit in the room my wife's allergies acted up so bad that we had to keep it off. She's allergic to animals, trees and mold. So whatever is in that register has something like that in it. Also, the bottom of the tub was busted. A patch was placed on the bottom of the tub, but it gave when you stepped in the shower. For fear of falling through the tub, we had to brace our feet on the side of the tub. Not a good situation.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"hotel stay"
It was okay
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good enough"
Adequate and easy
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Rita
"Convenient for family visit."
Hallways smell STRONGLY of cigarette smoke. The odor is so strong that it comes in your room when the door is opened.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Hotel needs updated and repairs"
Hole in floor, outdated appliances, loud barking dogs in other rooms, supposed to be non smoking but I smelled smoke
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
fatcleo
"Do Not Stay Here"
Horrible hotel! It smelled bad, the pool was small, the bathroom door brushed the toilet when you shut it, room was small, heat/air was noisy, bed was uncomfortable, hotel was located on a noisy freeway. I will never stay here again and have never been in such a bad Super 8.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Allison
"Quiet."
Comfortable bed. Left-hand bed (next to window room 118) had a few fleas.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
CJ
"Decent hotel for the price"
This hotel is a decent hotel for the price. It's no 5-star resort, but then again, you are not paying for five stars. Room and bed were comfortable enough. They have non-smoking rooms, which is nice. It gave me what I needed; a bed to sleep in, a warm shower in the morning, and a hot cup of coffee on my cross-country move.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Jon
"Good for the price."
The pool was open till 11 which I consider a plus, but it was in need of some repair (open drain in the deep end, etc.) Housekeeping was friendly and thorough, the continental breakfast was well-stocked. Considering the price, not bad at all.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rick B
Not a hotel I would ever stay at again! Noisy, smoking rooms next to non smoking, hair in the tub etc. The location although good for leaving the city in the morning, not in desireable area. Thanks for caring!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
As registered
"You get what you paid."
It is not what I expected.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
CS
"Weak WiFi"
The wifi signal doesn't reach to the rooms, you've had to move your laptop to the lobby to get signal for internet and Bing browsing.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Funeral trip"
Did not like this hotel and will never ever stay there again. Rooms and hallways not clean. Would not go barefoot in the room, too dirty.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Not bad but wont stay again."
The hotel was not clean and had a bad smell.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
fred
"Convenient"
We have stayed there before, and always have the same issues. First, we are older, and prefer a first floor room, but they apparently do not have no-smoking rooms downstairs. The stairway is dark and often hard to navigate. Secondly, the breakfast area is so small that we have often had to eat standing up. Not enough tables or chairs.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"comparable for its price range"
room was large and clean, bed comfortable, commode would not flush, unable to turn shower head on and stopper to hold water in tub for a bath did not work
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
JS
"You get what you pay for"
Don't expect much from this place. The staff is nice. The room didn't seem entirely clean and the breakfast was just OK. This is a good place to stay if it's just to sleep.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"needs work"
This motel was where we wanted to be on our trip, away from the city, but half the lights and other things in the room didn't work. After a half bottle of febreeze, it was livable, but barely. Staff was nice though. Needs to be renovated and even the frig and microwave looked to be about 30yrs old.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
2fromcali
"Fairly good"
Little bit noisy, very close to freeway
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Enrique
"food??"
This hotel needs to do something about their food situation. Inedible at best!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
joey
"Clean but tiny"
Non-soling had enough smoking odor to be uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Worth 1/2 of what I paid."
This hotel was not that great, but not awful either. I think that if it had cost about half as much as I paid, that would have been about right. The room was okay. The whole place is just a bit dingy and old. The breakfast was frozen waffles and pre-packaed cinnamon rolls. I paid what is probably an average cost for a pretty decent hotel. This place would be on the very low end of that spectrum. If you can get a really low rate on this place, I'd say go for it. But it's not worth regular hotel rates. The front desk staff was pleasant. This room appear to have been serviced. They were happy to give extra towels. Overall, I was satisfied enough ... but I am sure that for what I paid, I could have driven a few more miles down the road and stayed in a rather nice place.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Sara
"Not easily disappointed...but, I was..."
Being retired military, I am used to having stayed in hotels and locations all over the world. I am not a picky person, and if a hotel is clean, free of bedbugs, and somewhat safe...I'm happy. I needed a hotel for two nights, and since I was only going to be occupying the room at night, I wasn't concerned with much more than a place to crash. The staff were helpful, although refusing to ring my room after midnight was a little puzzling. My main complaint was, that this was a VERY tired hotel. It was obvious that it was well-past its prime, and although clean, it was run-down. Even on this site, I paid around $85 per night, for what should have been a $45. per night hotel. This location is in the middle of an industrial park, and the only thing within walking distance was the billiards club next door (which I do recommend) and a Peterbuilt repair facility. (There is a tattoo parlor down the block as well.) If I would have paid half of what I paid, it wouldn't have been a concern, I would have known what to expect. Too much, for way too little.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Tony
"I do not recommend`"
The hotel did not impress me one bit. The moment my wife and I arrived, I knew it was a mistake. The place should be torn down and a new hotel in its place. If we had not already made reservation, I would have gone to a different hotel. Plumping sucked! Bed was like a rock and the neighborhood sucked!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Good overall. Clean. Outside needs some work but overall fine.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Older hotel in more industrial area"
Friendly and clean. Need updates. Originally considered going to a nicer hotel but it was very clean and people were nice so we gave it a chance and it was fine for one overbite stay while traveling.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"OK Stay"
Nothing really great at this hotel. OK if you just want a bed for the night.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Dick
"handy off interstate 70"
Decent for the price. Train noise if your room is on the north side of the building. 2 floors , but no elevator.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
jim
"Tolerable, Quiet, but not worth the money."
Tolerable, Quiet, but not worth the money.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Ron
"Nice place, right off the freeway."
Room looked good, bed was comfortable. Reasonably priced.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Not great"
This is an older run down hotel. It's right on I-70 so there is a lot of road noise.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Dont mess with the lady at the front desk"
the lady at the front desk was aweful!she charged me extra money for my daughter to stay in my room because she is 17, and the cut off for an adult is 15, I put she was a child on the reservation because hotel.com says 0-17 is a child, the woman was rude, would not look at the hotel.com page I had up on my ipad, she was going to refund my whole stay and make me leave if I didn't apy the extra money, she said she doesn't care what the website said, and that I needed to call and find out the hotel poilicies, not what hotel.com says. kept saying she was going to refund my money because I was arguing the policy with her, that simple if I didn't like it then I didn't have to stay there, not to mention it was 10pm and my daughter needed to be up at 5 am for a horse show, so of course I did not want to leave, I just thought that I shouldn't have to pay extra money. I called hotels.com and they refunded me the money that the hotel charged , hotels.com was very nice and apologized. but I will never stay at this hotel again based on the woman at the front desk, she was beyond rude. no customer service at all!
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
jeana
"worst place I've ever stayed"
After 12 hours of traveling I thought I wanted an inexpensive place to stay but I definitely overpaid at $55. This hotel is right by the interstate so it sounds like you're sleeping on the highway. It was so noisy!! The entire hotel smelled of smoke and someone's terrible Indian cooking. The bed was really noisy because of a plastic mattress cover. It was a fairly scary neighborhood. If I wasn't so tired from the long drive I would have left and found a better place. The complimentary breakfast was a total joke. breakfast instead.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
No sleep
"Creepy"
I left the hotel shortly after checking in. The hallways were dark and I felt completely uncomfortable there. I have never done this before, but I absolutely could not stay in that environment.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Gail
"Nice for the Price"
The room was just what I needed for the weekend. Great price for a good nights stay.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Kenny
"WRETCHED!"
I asked for non-smoking room but I was told my room was the ONLY ROOM AVAILABLE. The toilet DID NOT FLUSH, I had to remove the lid, and manually pull the plunger to flush the toilet. The heater only blew out cold air! I had worked all day & night outside in the cold, and wanted nothing more to come back to a warm room for the night, which I did not have. This place should be bulldozed tomorrow.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Patrick Metsker
"Flashback to the 80's"
Hotel in dingy and uninviting. It is old. Not located in a populated area close to anything. Served its purpose but I will not frequent again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"clean basic room"
Clean basic room, sparse on amenities, dated, with typical hard bed of low end hotels. I often stay here when I need to stay over in Lake St. Louis area as the room is clean an well maintained if not fancy.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013