All hotels in O'Fallon, Missouri, United States of America

Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
"Have had better hotels through super 8"
Beds were bad breakfast was bad
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"Nice enough place, especially for the price"
I was skeptical about staying here because of some of the reviews, and the lobby/breakfast area isn't very inviting. However, the room itself was pretty nice and well ma intained. It was large and clean. I think the couple managing the property are doing a great job. I will stay here again when I have to come back to the area for work.
4 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Extremely Terrible."
Was not the best at all. Dirty towels on the back of the door the bathtub was super nasty. There was cobwebs all over the drapes not to mention the dusty furniture aggravated my allergies so bad I had to buy benadryl and there was hair in the bed. No lie no exaggeration that is how filthy this room was. It was bybfsr my worse experience at one of our stays.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Lee
"OK; that's it . . . just OK"
We were unsatisfied with the experience, although not every facet was bad. The room was a nice size and relatively clean. The overall atmosphere was unfriendly, as we never saw anyone connected with the hotel after the initial check in. Breakfast was OK; coffee was good. Room was weird; mismatched chairs; obviously, a table was to be in the room but was not.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Very close to highway"
We stayed one night while driving across the country. Room was clean and good for the price but the hotel is so close to I70 it sounded like trucks going through our room all night. Hard to sleep if you are a light sleeper. Request a room away from the highway, may be quieter. No restaurants or fast food within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
"Great stay, except for the service."
Would've been much happier with our stay if the manager wasn't so rude. The hotel itself is comfortable and clean, the rest of the staff were polite, but the manager treats customers as if they are a complete burden. We've stayed there multiple times and we usually check in later in the evening and have had multiple problems with him.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Nice hotel for being next to a highway"
I stayed here for two nights. Wishing five minutes my room was nice and cold and comfortable the beds where great. The only thing that sucked was when I asked the room service guy for towels he gave us one for two people. Other than that it was great.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"2 star"
cigarette burn hole in the bed cover and live cockroach in the bathroom...... no more cheap rooms for me.... they come at a price
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"one night stay"
would stay again
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Ellis
"Smelly 8!"
Room was smelly. If we weren't smelling cigarette smoke from other rooms, the odor of the disinfectant used to mask odors was almost overpowering. Will definitely NOT stay at another Super 8! It was not so super...
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Timothy
"Nice Surprise"
Surprising nice room for the rating. Very clean and nice pictures on the wall. Would definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Clean, comfortable room. Convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
Jon
"Would not stay here again..."
We were on a cross country move and this was our 2nd night of our trip. The hotel is a bit run down. The hallways were warm, maybe that was due to the indoor pool? The beds were comfortable, and it was a quiet night. The bathroom looked like they were trying to bring it up to date, but the shower curtain was a bit too short and you had to put extra towels across the tub so that water did not go all over the floor. The vending machines were also super old and it would not take nickels for some reason. But, the desk clerk had bottled water for $1.00 a bottle. Ice machine was in the main entrance lobby and was not working well either. If you are just looking for a place to lay your head and not much else, than this is a good place for you.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"October family trip"
The room was okay, nothing exciting. We only needed it for sleep purposes so it worked. The smell of smoke however was strong and was the first to greet you when you walked into the front door. The pool was fine for my daughter. We skipped breakfast and went elsewhere, didn't look real appetizing.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Sandy
"Bare Minimum"
Lock on first floor window did not work. Dark and dated. Little to no furniture in room. Two old wood framed chairs that looked like came from an old hospital waiting room.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Brad
"Nice place to stay"
We mostly just slept there, ran all day. But very comfortable, clean, and the people were very friendly. Pool looked nice, wanted to go, but never made it.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Kimberly R
"Great cust. service!"
Comfy, clean, and the man up front was very helpful and friendly, patient when the booking was messed up
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
It was a reasonable hotel at a reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"nice stay"
The room was nice. the staff was very helpful. they supplied me an extra pillow when I asked. our room was a smoking room but it didn't smell smokey. nice stay would stay there again. the pool looked good didn't get to try it though. will next time.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Tammy
Hotel staff was very friendly, the pool was small but our children enjoyed it. The rooms we clean. The breakfast bar was small but over all you can't beat it for the price, we had a pleasant time.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Super 8 seldom lets us down for quality."
As usual Super 8 sites do not fail. Good site, fair price and clean.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
mike
"Close to family"
Room smelled terrible. Musty/moldy. They did knock a little off price for pets
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Peggy
Was near our location. Close to shopping and eateries.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"best one we stayed at yet"
the res was made for wrong date on computer but they was nice and slide us in anyway this has been the best stay yet even the best cleaned !
robert
The lady working was very nice! It was just an old motel so I would rate it fair. My only dissatisfied comment was the halls smelled like smoke. The room was quiet even tho we were right off the highway. If you need an economical room it fits the bill!
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
place needed renovation an more attention to cleaning
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Very good value for the cost."
We were looking for a cheap over night stay with easy access to I-70 near St Louis. This motel fit the bill.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Old run down motel, nasty breakfast."
Run down and old, needs updating. The breakfast was nasty, I ended up going to Mcdonalds.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Just there to sleep but lives up to what to expect for a Super 8.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"just ok."
Put us on 2nd floor. No elevator. Has to take several trips for all the luggage.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Good place for the price."
The bed was comfortable but the decor was outdated and the shower could use a thorough cleaning. We used the pool and again, it was pretty much no frills. The price was right and it was conveniently located for our needs. There was a strange smell in the upstairs hallway but it wasn't smoky. There were lots of families staying and the pool was full. Breakfast was minimal, coffee and the standard Super 8 danish. Good place for an average stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Sue
"motel 8"
Price was right.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Ignore the first impression"
The lobby was a little sketchy but the room was gorgeous. The staff were friendly and efficient for check-in. Breakfast was adequate -- cereal, waffles, pastries, a toaster and microwave, juice and coffee. I wanted decaf coffee and it wasn't made, but most people want the caffeine in the morning so I understood. I didn't use the pool but the pool deck looked clean.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Lori
"Not the usual Super8 quality."
Room was basically clean. Shower did not work. Water temp was hot or cold and couldn't be adjusted. Only two small pillows and both were flat. Only one towel in the bathroom. Staff was friendly. Breakfast area was too small to accommodate more than a few guests at a time. We skipped it altogether since it was too crowded once people say down, there was no way to move through the line. Definitely will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Marcia
"Nothing Fancy-but CLEAN and FRIENDLY."
It was quite adequate...the pool was nice and wasn't COLD like some are...The staff was VERY accommodating and kind! Our door latch didn't work right and we had to ram the door with our hip to get it to unstick - EVERY time. The hall was a little dingy but the room was plenty nice and very clean. Pool was nice size and we had it all to ourselves on a Friday evening. :)
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Kara
"Husband"
Excellent.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
"O.K. is the best I can say."
This motel was about the lowest in the Super 8 chain we have seen. If you have a room on the highway side, the traffic noise is very loud. If you have a room on the back side, the occasional train at the crossing is annoying but when they are revving up the engines at the truck repair shop across the street all night - that's annoying! There is no elevator so you have to drag your bags upstairs. The room was adequate and beds was OK. The refrigerator was not noisy at night but the AC was loud and we had to shut it off during the night.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
wesley
"nice & clean"
check in was good, room was neat and clean. problem was that night lock on door was broke. went to bed about 10 PM. at 11:15 Pm I heard the room door unlock and then open, Light streamed into the room. I yelled as loud as I could and the door slamed shut.. I layed a chair in front of the door and my wife and I tried to sleep. We left the motel an daylight and when We got home I called the motel and asked to speak to the Manager. On my second call I was allowed to speak to him. I told him my story and he told me that is Impossible. Only the desk clerk has a key. I told him quite firmly that it did happen. then he said he would check into it. He did not say he was sorry that it happened or express any regret. even though I go to that area several times a year I could not stay at this motel and feel safe and I would not recomend it for others.
Other trip May 25, 2015
unclelar
"Easy access to food n highway"
clean room good bed. Had a very quiet stay. Good breakfast n coffee.
Other trip May 22, 2015
jim
"room not right no price cut"
My reservation was for a king room. When got there was charged the same for two queen beds. I didn't ask for two queens. Was a little upset. If something isn't available then why not cheaper the price because its the customers fault.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Angela
"get away"
Relaxin
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great staff, fine for overnight or budget."
Not much to be said for location. Right off of noisy I-70. Pool is small but fine for kids. Again, no resort but overall a fine stay. Staff very good.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Dan-O
"Quick Stop over"
It was a quick overnight, was a bit pricey for the accommodations but they were nice people and we got a decent nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
It was a nice overnight stay, has everything you need to be comfortable
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Clean hotel on way home."
We were a little skeptical when driving up to hotel. The outside was very deceiving. This was a very clean hotel. It was not fancy but we do recommend it for cleanliness.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Judy
"Don't Bother"
Roach crawling on my door. Super thin, uncomfortable pillows. Hotel hallway reeked of smoke, even though it was supposed to be non-smoking.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Grreat value, comfortable room"
We often stay at this Super 8 on the way to St. Louis. The king room was extra large, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. there's a large RV place next door, but it caused no problems. Highly recommend this spot.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Lorraine
"rates"
Saved no money. Could have booked through Wyndam.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Don
"Clean but outdated"
Room was clean with new paint etc...very cold hallways and lobby. A clean place to lay my head for a few hours. Wifi didn't work.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
monte
"Awful stay!"
I am disgusted! Where can I send pictures to? I have photos of how disgusting the place was!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014