All hotels in Raynham, Massachusetts, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Quite clean
    Bad amenities
"Super clean hotel"
My daughter and I stayed here for one night to attend a concert in foxboro. We were very pleased with this super clean & comfortable hotel room.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Joanne
"Great Place to Stay"
5 night stay - I was very impressed with this hotel. Very clean in all aspects - room, lobby, halls, and pool area. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good with enough seating (for once). My only complaint would be the goofy location of the driveway - no left turn into or out of the parking lot onto the street and about 20 feet from exit ramp. I felt like I was going to be rear ended each time I turned into the parking lot.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Ken
"Family Boston Red Sox Trip"
The entire experience was awesome. Everything from my room rate, very friendly staff, room was very clean and the morning breakfast was excellent for my entire family.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Dean V.
"Good deal for the price"
Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Enjoyed the pool and breakfast. Good value for the price!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"close to all area attractions"
Friendly staff. quiet location, but close to everything.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Conveniently located."
This hotel is consistent with other Hampton Inns. Clean, good service, the usual amenities. Would certainly stay again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Stayed there previously, only thing this time"
Room wasnt as clean as last stay, and king size bed not as comfortable as queen beds
kristine
Nice hotel and clean
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Lee
"there were a lot of places to shop and dine."
The room was very clean and comfortable. I like having the refrigerator in the room since I have medication that requires refrigeration. the only complaint was the noisy bathroom door. I am sure that a little lubrication on the hinges will resolve that problem.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
T. Giles
"Very comfy and clean"
No negative comments - would stay again
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
business travler
"Good stay"
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was OK - the staff was on the ball with refilling the stations. The hotel is right on the highway, but you did not hear the traffic in the room. Very close to a lot of stores and restaurants. I would stay again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Convenient with great amenities"
EXCELLENT!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
Very clean, comfortable room; outstanding service. Decent breakfast. Very warm and helpful staff. Extremely convenient location right off of Route 24.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Barb A.
"great place"
it was clean and the staff was good
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Tony
"Nice Hotel, Convenient Location to major highways"
This was a perfect hotel location for visiting my relatives. It was about 5 miles from each one of my brothers, major access to numerous highways in various directions.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"One night stay while in town for a family funeral"
Great desk personnel, room was very nice...right off the parking lot. Wish I had known about the pool...it looked very inviting. Breakfast was quite good...really enjoyed the Belgian waffle maker.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
traveler
"Not impressed."
Shower didn't drain. Water was filled in tub for shower...meaning must not be clean because how would maids clean with dirty water. Floor in room was carpeted. By bed on floor facing window, there was literally a hole in the floor. A size 7 women's shoe fit in the hole. Easy for foot to get caught and fall. On other side of bed, under mattress, a metal piece approx 7x3" stuck out of the bed so I nicely banged into it every time I walked by.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
shawn & tonya
Amazing hotel with a great pool, great service, great rooms, easy access off the highway, great free breakfast, great price and free wifi....what more could you want! My kids keep asking if we can stay again.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Katie
Excellent staff and excellent hotel
12 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
The Aluminum Shingle Company
Room was immaculate - breakfast was nice - staff was super friendly & accommodating - stayed during very cold temps - heater was loud; otherwise room was extremely quiet - only other issue - tub drained slowly. Definitely will go back - enjoyed.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"great for business in area and ease of access"
Overall great, staff was polite and helpful. Clean. Decent breakfast included.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Weir training
"Nice Continental Breakfast"
Nice Continental Breakfast, choice is breakfast was very good, overall great experience, visiting to see New England Patriots game against Denver Broncos. Unexplainable experience, watching two NFL Legends live... Love it.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Ashar Khan
"Stayed on our wedding night"
This hotel was near our wedding venue so we spent the night. The hotel was nice and clean. I told the staff upon booking that it was for our wedding night and they had a bottle of wine and a card waiting for us! The bed was cozy and great, nice bathroom. We stayed in the king suite, it had a couch and microwave so we heated up our plates of food that my maid of honor packed us from the wedding venue, which was nice cause we were starving so it was great to have a hot meal at the end of the night. I loved our stay. Too bad we slept through breakfast.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
The Hampton inn was excellent; quiet, clean, and very pleasant staff. I have no complaints at all. I am writing this on my iPad from the red roof inn, which unfortunately doesn't compare to the Hampton. I will be returning to the area often and my plan is to stay at the Hampton.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
val
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and there was a fridge, a microwave, internet access. The bedding was washed for every customer, and it looked and smelled clean and fresh. I just needed a place to sleep and grab a quick breakfast, and it was fine.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
DebC
"Excellent stay!"
Our room was very clean, comfortable, and well appointed. I loved the nice touch of having a lap board in our room. The dining area was very nice and we enjoyed our breakfast before checking out. Overall, a great hotel!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Janis
"Great place to relax after our wedding"
We stayed here for our wedding night. It was clean and quiet. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
"fine, as expected"
Well run hotel, clean, and pretty good breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Ricky Greenwald
"Romantic Getaway!"
Love it when I go somewhere that feels like home. I'm afraid I'm a little fussy, but no problem at the Hampton. Staff was cordial and room was immaculate! Very enjoyable!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good hotel noisy guests"
Our stay was disturbed by a loud group partying in the hallway late into the night. We had had a hard day of travel and were looking forward to a comfortable bed and long sleep.. The bed was very comfortable. The sleep was constantly interrupted by loud voices and laughter. Apparently there had been a wedding... If not for the disturbed sleep, I would give the hotel a high rating.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Very nice hotel! Wicked clean and great service!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Brittany
"One of the best hotel that I have stayed In."
The staff were very nice with us, accidentally we left the hotel room key inside the room, after a few questions the clerk gave me a key.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Alba
"Our Children"
We Love the Hampton Inn from the comfortable, clean beds to the fabulous breakfast! The staff couldn't do enough to make our stay perfect. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Hotel was nice and clean but TV was very confusing and didn't work the first night. They were quick to fix it and it was fine once we figured out how to work the menu.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"In the heart of shopping district"
This room was very clean. It had a small microwave for personal use and a fridge if you had leftovers from the many restaurants in the area. I was pleased with everything except the humming of the fridge which was loud at some points of the night, but not enough to alert the front desk. Staff was also very friendly. Definitely will stay here again.
5 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Wanda
"Stayed for a weekend wedding"
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. My brother was getting married in Swansea. The hotel location was a convenient proximity to the wedding venue. I was pleased with my room's cleanliness and services provided.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Kyle
"Excellent stay"
Hotel was so close to the main highway and was within close walking distance of several restaurants and shopping plaza. My wife forgot a dress in the room when we checked out, and the hotel shipped it to us at their expense. Very pleased with this hotel. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"They did not have the correct reservation"
When we went to our room we found it was a king not two double beds as we had asked for. We went back to the front desk and they were unable to give us a room with 2 doublebeds. The most annoying thing was some man behind the counter that did not appear to do anything except stare at the incoming guests. When I was attempting to go up the elevator he without being asked told me rudely that there was not need to wait to press elevator button for the elevator to come back after taking a load of people up. I hesitated a second to repress the button as it appeared it caused the door to open again after we knew there was a full elevator. So, when I was waiting a second to allow the elevator to head up- he rudely added his comment... Not positive about comfort or cleanliness as we had to find a different hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
unhappyguest
"Nice newer Hampton"
Well maintained hotel. Nice decor. Pleasing hot breakfast. We like that the duvet cover is cleaned between guests. Comfortable.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel, confortable rooms with great staff."
Just stayed for one night to get out. Very nice clean room and very easy to boom at last minute and check in. Staff was very welcoming and easy to talk to. Breakfast was good and checkout was a piece of cake.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
paul
Pleasant stay. Watched TV & fell asleep. This is stupid, I've got nothing else to say.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
The beds were very clean and comfortable, the pool was nice, the staff was very nice, breakfast was really good and there was a nice variety of food to choose from.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
C. Richards
"great experience."
Super experience. The staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to make my stay very enjoyable.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Very satisfied."
Accommodations were excellent. Service excellent as well. Best choice in the neighborhood.
6 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Accommodations were very nice."
The accommodations were very nice and we felt they were a good value for the price.Beds were comfortable. Room even included a mini fridge and microwave. The only negative I would say is that we requested a non-smoking room and it clearly had been smoked in. We smelled smoke odor as soon as we opened door. We notified the front desk; they assured us that it is a non smoking room but perhaps someone had smoked near the room?? Or perhaps a prior guest had smoked. (hense my rating of a 3 on cleanliness) Anyway, there were no other rooms available with king bed. Since it wasn't bad enough to disrupt our sleeping we just kept our room.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
This was a greatlace to stay. Super clean and comfy. The desk staff. We're very engaging and helpful. I will definitely be back.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Candy
Excellent hotel. I was there for 4 nights & enjoyed my stay.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"everything was good except only one flaw"
Everything was good until 30min before the check-out time of 11am. We left the room 2 hours before the checkout time to have a coffee. When we came back to our room to pick up our things at 10:30am (30min prior to checkout time), the electronic key didn't work anymore and we couldn't get into the room (locked out of the room). The front desk staff gave me new key promptly, so that service was good, but I wish I didn't get locked out of the room before the check-out time.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Awesome spot to stay"
Clean, many places to eat in the surrounding area. Huge Walmart nearby.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013