All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1571 E. Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA, 95668, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel"
Very nice and kind hotel. Large and clean room and good service.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great Value"
Location was perfect - in sight of outlet mall and within a couple of miles of the historic downtown and beautiful Victorian homes. Breakgast adequate. Staff very helpful and polite. Room wasn't fancy but had all you could want - frig, microwave, clock radio, tv, good shower, clean. We stayed just a couple of feet from the pool.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review and share your thoughts. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to continue to provide a comfortable experience. Once again thank you for writing your review.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Jon
"stop over for one night heading into SF"
Nothing fancy but doesn't need to be. my stay was a quick 7 hour sleep over. clean and fast service which was exactly what i was after. and no one broke into my car which was kinda important since i had my bike in it :-)
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"explorer"
check in easy and fast room satisfactory, clean and quiet
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"NIce stay"
Good customer service and convenient location to where my conference was.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you Edwin for staying with us and taking the time to write your feedback.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Edwin
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE NOISY AND PARTYING MOST OF THE EVENING. DID NOT FEEL SAFE. RESTAURANTS CLOSE BY WERE GREAT!
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. All feedback is important to us. We are sorry for the noisy experience but we wasn't aware of any noise or partying. We also didn't receive any calls form other customers that would have experienced the same noise. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
TONY
"great"
Great location, quiet and clean.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your comment. Clean and quiet is very important to us and we also have a great location. Thank You once again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"great"
Great
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Janet
"Great until the end..."
The hotel was great until the last day when I told the manager I would need to make two trips and have a late check out. He didn't tell the maid, who threw everything away.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your feedback. We are sorry for the items that was thrown away, which in this case was food. We do not keep food for food safety issues. You forget to mention that we had compensated you for the food that was thrown away and we both mutally agreed the motel had been fair in handling this situation. Thank you for staying with us when we know you have many choices in Vacaville.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good hotel experience"
Having an iron, microwave and fridge was amazing.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are investing in our property so that we can continue to provide a clean, comfortable room at a good value. We are glad that your experience at our motel exceeded your expectations.
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Timothy
"nice and quiet"
It was ok for the price. Only stayed for 1 nite.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We are continuing to invest into our property to provide our repeat customers and new customers, a comfortable, clean stay at a value. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"super 8"
The staff was not friendly at all
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for your review. We are not sure if you was referring to us or another property, but either case one of our goals is provide exceptional guest service along with a clean, comfortable room at great value.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Cheap hotel to pass out in."
Staying close to NYE party @ Stars. Needed somewhere close to walk to as we live out of town.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your comment. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are glad that we was able to provide this and also you didn't have to walk far for your party. Once again thank you for staying with us and writing your review.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Tami
"It is what it is....................."
I checked in the Friday evening Nov. 21, 2014. I have stayed at America's Best Inn before so I knew what to expect. I stilled checked out Yelp just to look at the reviews to see what other guest did experience. I was not shocked or surprised at the comments. See I am a Pinesol and Lysol type of person. When I enter the hotel room I sit my luggage & purse on the table by the door. I take out my can of Lysol and saturate the bathroom sick, toilet and bathtub. I spray all the light switches, lamp switches and television remote control. Well some may say if you have to do all of that why stay there? That is easy. I do that at any hotel I stay at. That is just who I am. Now upon entering the hotel room I did detect a unpleasant odor. So spraying did help to eliminate the smelly odor. Hey the hotel room I was in does have older furniture. The floor was vacuumed & the room was neat. I stayed 2 nites & my bill was just a little over $120.00 The way I see it you get what you pay for. The reviews on Yelp were frightening to say the least. Some folks found roaches and other bugs, some complained the floor was not vacuumed, bathroom was not cleaned & the list goes on. Well my response to that is simply put "truly you get what you pay for." There are a host of other hotels one can stay at. I really wanted to stay at Hampton's Inn and Suites but my limited budget did not allow me to pay $109 a nite plus taxes. It all boils down to the choice is yours choose wisely
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. Your review is shared with all our staff so that we can provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. That is our goal. The yelp reviews you mentioned are just one way for people to share their thoughts good or bad, but the consistent picture across all the social media is the we are recommended by many of our customers. We are investing in our property on issues that our customers mention so that we can continue to improve our property and make our current repeat customers as well as new customers relax in a clean and comfortable room. Thank you for staying with us, when we know you have many choices in Vacaville.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Renee
Older property. Well maintained inside and out, clean, spacious rooms. Great continental breakfast with variety of choices. Friendly staff. Will stay here again.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You Meema for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that your stay was comfortable and that you would stay with us again. Clean, Comfortable rooms at a value is what our goal is. Once again thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Meema
"Okay place to stay"
Hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your few words.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
STEVE
"Uncomfortable beds."
Rooms were dirty and beds were very uncomfortable. Not a safe neighborhood.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We have a very bright parking pot which has made us a safe environment considering we are close to the freeway. One of our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at a good value. Your comment will be passed onto housekeeping so that they are aware of your experience.
7 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Don't expect much.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. One of our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at a good value. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Ron
"Don't even think about staying here!"
I was very leary about the hotel from the location and its condition, but since I pre-paid, I decided to check my room. I opened the door, looked around, left my key and drove away as fast as I could. Horrible, horrible place. Whoever gave this dump 2 stars certainly has not visited it.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our location is very popular for our guests because of the ease of getting to the outlet shops as well as the nearby restaurants. Many of our customers that are traveling on Interstate 80 , mention how easy we are to find of the freeway. We apologize for you not being able to stay because of the location. Our goal has been and will continue to be, to provide a clean comfortable room at a good value. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
marilyn
"Do NOT stay here!!!"
This room was BY FAR the most disappointing room I had ever seen. When I walked in...to my "Non-Smoking" Room, I was greeted by massive amounts of stains on the carpet, cigarette burns on the desk, paint on the walls that was falling off and a lovely hole in the bathroom door (looked like a fist went through). I felt absolutely un-safe here. My husband luckily got me out of there in record time and I ended up staying 35 mins. away. If you are traveling alone (like I was) or even not alone, I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE!!!!
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We share all comments with all employees so that we can continue to provide a clean comfortable room at a value. We apologize for the room for feeling unsafe and will make the necessary changes to make it fell safe. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Moira
"Questionable at first"
The didn't have our reservation....but since I made a 'stink' they mad sure we got a room. they did have a good continental breakfast which was nice and the location was perfect, with shopping and dining close by. It was worth the price I paid. We left satisfied.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our continental breakfast as well as our location to all the shopping around us.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Miguel G
"Location"
OK for a stopover en route to surrounding destinations, otherwise very few local attractions. But hotel was fine.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"No HBO?"
No HBO was my only complaint. The rooms were what you expect for an older hotel with history. I believe it used to be part of the old Brigadoon restaurant but I'm not sure. They had coffee danish bagels fresh waffles asst juices in the lobby. Nice and quiet. Location is awesome walking distance from famous Nutree train and airport and Vacaville factory outlets, bowling, and Nations Giant Cheeseburgers. Staff was very friendly at the hotel!
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We decided to have a better selection of channels for our customers to watch so we currently have basic and expanded cable channels. There is also numerous music channels that are available for our customers. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
michael modest
"Never again!"
Service was just ok. First impression was ok for the value, it was late in the evening we just needed a bed to get some rest . but then I got to the back of the building where my room was and was a whole lot different story. Not sure what to think. (Never a good thing when you see other rooms with cigarette buts outside their door or shoes on the window) Last time it got a remodel was 1960 if any. When called the front desk it took 1/2 hour for someone to Answer due to TV not working took over one hour to get fix Overall baaaadddd real bad experience
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for your bad experience and hope you will give us a try again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Angie
"Good location, close to the freeway."
While the room was out of date, it was clean and easy to get to. Beds were too hard for my liking but the rest of the room was great. Staff were very friendly which was great after being on the road all day.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"It Was Ok.... Nothing Special"
The BED was Great!!! The condition of the room was okay! The carpet was outdated the room smelled like old cigar smoke. The shower was ok but mold and mold stains on the ceiling wasn't very appealing to see. The night and day was pretty warm in Vacaville and the A/C didn't and couldn't keep up. The A/C was pretty old and I kept it on all night and day and still wasn't cool in the room.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Quiet and clean."
Hotel staff allowed us to arrive early so we could prepare for a wedding that evening. They offered wifi info without being asked, and we were able to access internet with no problem. Room was clean and comfortable. Parking lot was well lit. Motel was near several places to eat, which I found convenient. Freeway access close by. Will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"transition place"
Great location for access to I-505, arranged to meet family there; they going North; me living East. Close to Outlet stores and travel needs. Bathroom adequate, TV small but ok, standard motel layout.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"nice locataion"
we loved our stay the first time that's why we went back for a second time and will return when we get a chance. every need and request was meet without any hassle and a friendly attitude.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
greatefulness
"Needs maintainence friendly staff"
This place could be great the rooms are outdated and are in die-er need of serious repair and a serious makeover...the bathrooms had a rusted light fixture and moldy shower tiles...the upside is the rooms are large has a decent free breakfast and were fairly clean with Queen beds.. The walls require sanding to smooth surface and modern paint/decor and a new comforter would've been nice to use instead of sheets....the drape at the bottom of the bed was dirty..never seen a place skimp on garbage bags..housekeeping put garbage bags in trash cans next day after I complained..room smelled like stale cigarettes... Called front desk to complain I ordered a non smoking room and my nose was running like crazy and they said I was by staying in a non smoking room and was by a smoking room... Why was there a ash tray in my room lol!! Btw loved my Zenith old school TV it worked just fine though ... We Liked: loved we got a lot more tv channels here than Extended Stay!! Price was decent if you can look past it's major flaws No bed bugs (that I could tell) Clean carpets Loved they had Queen sized beds instead of double beds Has fridge pool and laundry room Bedding was clean minus drape for decoration at end of bed Good free breakfast Nice staff Didn't like Moldy shower rusted bathroom $10 pet charge per night was asked not to out dog on bed to avoid extra cleaning charges Didn't like how we were repeatedly asked how we were able to book a room for same day after booking was closed.The motel wasn't full - IDK ask hotel.com!! May stay again you get what you pay for Please maintain your rooms better!!! Not asking for a marriott but just need clean nice updated bathrooms !!
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Inattention to room condition"
Giant unfilled cracks in bathroom floor and walls, no plug for bath or sink, couldn't read in bed because there were no lights on that side of the room.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Fair at Best!"
Cheapest Hotel on the area...plan to get what you pay for!
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Withheld
"It housed us for the night"
Not a bad motel for what we paid (being that it's California). We felt reasonably safe, the bedding was clean, and our feet didn't get black from walking on the carpet (been there, done that before...). The pool was clean and a nice respite for the kids from the heat in the evening. It has exterior entrances to the rooms, if that is any concern. The room needed a bit of attention, as the fixtures in the shower were wobbly and dated, and as well,the caulking around the tub needed to be refreshed (it was missing in areas).
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Free Wi-Fi was not very good.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Hotel was near SF without the SF prices. Friendly staff. Very convenient location near the outlet mall and restaurants. We got a restful sleep in comfortable beds. Quiet location and will definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2014
"Stayed for a local event"
Waffle makers pretty cool Most of the pool umbrellas broken and water cloudy Quiet for the most part and easy highway access with plenty of things to do within a 3 mile radius. Rooms need some modernizing...but hey, for the price...not bad for an overnighter
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Weary
"Great location, terrible smell..."
Very convenient location, sufficient parking space. However there is terrible smell in the room...
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Irene
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!"
IT WAS PEACEFUL AND THE HOUSE CLEANERS WERE NICE, CURTIOUS, AND HELPFUL.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
bobbijoanna and justin
Booked late for a graduation from UC Davis about 17 miles away. Arrived late night. Staff very pleasant. Room was fine. Large. Older ACTUALLY units so tended to be louder. Turned off early AM hour. Very good value for the money.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice large room"
Our room was really big. Breakfast was a little small, but okay for the price. I was NOT impressed with the bathroom. It was clean but very old
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Staff was very friendly. Rooms were large with fridge and microwave. Pool was nice and it had a lot of places to eat from mcdonalds to Denny's and Applebee's all close by. It had a gas station in Walking distance. The downfall to the hotel was other people very drunk an loud individuals in other rooms who clearly wanted to do nothing but start fights with other people an the bathtubs took forever to to drain.
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Best bargain!"
Loved this hotel, well worth the price! We will stay at America's Best Value Inn whenever possible from now on! :-D
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014
"Good on a Budget"
If you want to stay in a nice neighborhood around places to eat within walking distance, give this place a try.
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
"I will stay here again"
This was a great place. Friendly staff at the front counter. They let us check in early and check out late. They have a few things on their free breakfast and I think they could do a little better on that. But hey, I got full and it was free. The room was clean, they have free WiFi. Great value. The best thing about this hotel is it's location! Everything you could want is right there. Tons of food places, shopping, and even a small general avaition airport. I will gladly stay there again.
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
777DC
"Easy access, great location!"
Disappointed, no hot tub,good service, motel needs some tlc. Great location easy to get too. Very friendly attendants.
3 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Just right, Good breakfast"
For what you pay for, Just right! And great breakfast.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
LC
"Just a place to sleep and go"
Room was clean. Like that there was a microwave and fridge. Staff very friendly. Overall, very decent stay if just an overnight or 2.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
JG
"great place for price comfy bed"
Me and my boyfriend stay here often.rooms r clean comfy beds.breakfast in morning,waffles...etc.price is gd and quiet.has pool.best to get a upstairs rm.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2014
stephanie dagostino
"convenience Location"
The room needs to update with patch the holes and paint it on the wall from removed pictures to other spot, And they are not hanging on the right spots either...The bath room door has a big patch on the door and looks like it had been broke and patching up and painted over it, It doesn't look good at all and looks cheap to replace the door...But the price was fair for staying that's what we had to paid for and what we get when we have to watching every dollar spending...The free breakfast was was okay and helping save a few bucks, Over all it was okay with stay, Will consider to stay again in the future.
1 night trip May 7, 2014