All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
1571 E. Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA, 95668, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Comfortable
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
"ok"
For what it was it was a pretty good place
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Gross"
This place sucked. Tye room was surfaced cleaned but there were bugs and the maids didbt clean they just put things away. The staff was eude then tgey tried to keep my deposit greedy dirty bug infested
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We don't withhold a deposit/hold on funds unless a customer smokes in a non smoking room or brings a pet that the hotel staff is not aware of. In this case both applied. We have policies so that we can provide a clean, comfortable room at a value.
5 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Good place overall for price."
Family stay wile moving loved this place for value.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and more important staying with us. We know you have many choices in Vacaville and we are glad that we met your expectations.
7 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Annie
"good enough"
Room was completely adequate for an overnight stop. Easy access to restaurants and coffee. Decent trailer parking. Room was very clean.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2016
Rae
"Stay somewhere else"
I would not recommend staying here more than one night. We asked for a non-smoking room but was given a room that strongly smelled like cigarettes. Our bedding had hair in the sheets and the pillow cases. The remote control didn't work properly with our box tv. No coffee maker. Very uncomfortable.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to share your thoughts. I apologize for your stay not being up to our standard/mission, which is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We will share your feedback with our housekeeping as well. Our sheets/pillowcases are washed by a outside company, delivered twice a week and we separate the smoking area's vs the non-smoking area's.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Great stay, we loved it."
Nice, had a fridge in room, and microwave.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
peggy
"On the way to casino stop before our bday get toge"
Easy in and out to he freeway
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review and share your thoughts.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Evelyn
Great price for what you get, however there was a lot of pot smoking in the areas surrounding our room.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are sorry for the pot smoking that you seemed to experience. We strive to provide a clean comfortable room at a value.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Nice cheap hotel offered no more and no less than what I paid for. Free breakfast and free WiFi is always a plus although the breakfast options were limited and the WiFi connectivity was low. Room was clean and they were prompt about sending up extra pillows and a blanket, and changing out the smoke detector when the battery ran out.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Mari
"Bring your own Wi-Fi"
Everything about this place was a bargain for the price, with the exception of the Wi-Fi. It was good during off peak hours, but became slow to nearly unusable in the late afternoons/evenings. Everything else was great. Decent room with fridge/microwave, friendly service, comfortable bed, and a couple good sports bars within less than a tenth of a mile.
10 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Todd
"Staff not interested in curbing partiers"
My nonsmoking room was destroyed by horrible neighbors who found it appropriate to have a bbq and smoke against my air conditioning unit. They also parked their ram diagonal blocking 6 parking spaces and the staff did nothing about it. The chain lock on the door was pulled almost completely off and they had no interest in fixing that either. I can see that the owner wants it to be better by the newly planted garden. Until they get a better staff and curb the bad behavior they won't be getting any better reviews.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We apologise for the customer next door, that was making your stay uncomfortable. We did address the issue with that particular customer who was sorry for the smoke and how he had parked his car. All feedback is shared with our front desk staff so that we can can provide great customer service.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2015
"Not impressed"
I picked this hotel because it had breakfast. I was really disappointed that the only hot food available was waffles and toast; along with cereal, apples, and packets of instant oatmeal . These are not options for my ideal breakfast.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"No worries"
Quiet and restful. Everyone was helpful and accommodating.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts.
4 night trip Oct 12, 2015
ANN
"Pleasant"
Our stay was pleasant and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice large room with mini frig and a microwave. Near everything - shopping, food, downtown. However, room could use updating. Bath tub clean but stained. Old carpet and fixtures. Overall good value for cost.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for your feedback. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to achieve this. Once again thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts,
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
C
"Shabby, but functional."
The room is very run down. The walls had spots of different colors where something had been removed.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to achieve our goal. Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Rough around the edges and everywhere in between"
I'm a bargain hunter, so I'm used to staying at budget motels. I wasn't expecting anything special, but found myself disappointed still with the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. The stains around the bathtub and toilet were, to say the least, off putting. Neither looked like they had been well cleaned in a while. The plaster on the walls was cracked and peeling, as were parts of the ceiling. If you like a stiff bed, then this is the place for you. It's no exaggeration to say I was more comfortable sleeping on a pile of pillows on the floor. Otherwise, it was like sleeping on a stack of palettes. This is the lowest price chain hotel in the area, but I still feel like I paid too much. I won't be back.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to achieve this.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Kayotae
"Good Deal?"
Wow, I was so pleased with my room here. I have recently booked a lot and this was my best deal yet. Big spacious,clean room, w/ the right amenities. Even though older T.V, & old carpet could both be upgraded I really like this room. My only complaint would be the need to enforce quietness from loud guest at night. I would stay here again especially the value for the price.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us when we know you have many choices in Vacaville. Our goal is to provide our customers a clean, comfortable room at a value as we invest in our property. Once again thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
4 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Annie
The room was clean, but smelled of carpet cleaner or some kind of soap, perhaps it was an air freshener. The beds were comfortable, room was clean, but dated. The breakfast was pretty sad with white bread and plain bengals. It didn't look appetizing to me at all. Overall it was ok, good enough for a short stay. The pool didn't look inviting. I don't have anything negative to say about the service, but I wasn't told if there was free wi-fi if there was.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review and staying with us. Our continental breakfast is limited by our food permit. The pool is checked and cleaned every morning, but with the dry grass and flowers around pool, the pool does have occasional petals and dry grass floating. We will review customer procedures relating to the free wi-fi which we offer to our guests. Once again thank you for staying with us and providing us with your feedback.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Lura
"So so"
OK,kinda run down,dirty in the corners but no bedbugs and no bad odors. Descent value. Wouldn't be afraid to stay again. Wifi did nt work.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your thoughts. Our property is one of the oldest in vacaville and we are consistently investing in our property to provide our customers a clean, comfortable room at a value. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Smelly"
The room smelled like 3 month old stale cigarettes plug in air freshener only cost $3-$5 @ most. I understand this was a smoking room which I get all the time but the smell was so bad I wanted 2 throw up it was the only room available & I was tired even with the air on & the window open the room still smelled bad
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value all feedback so that we can continue to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We do tell our customers what availability we have before assigning a customer a room. We will share your feedback with housekeeping.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Last choice"
Loud, bright outside lights, low budget hotel. Really is disappointing that you spend $80+ for rooms of this quality.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our exterior lights were all replaced last year with low energy LED's. They use less power but provide a bright, safe parking lot. We try to be competitive in our price and usually our price is in the same market, as what all the other hotels are charging in Vacaville.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Go check this hotel out and see the truth"
You should not recommend this hotel
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable stay at a value. We are investing in our property to provide our customers the comfortable stay. We apologize if your stay was not to your expectation. If we had known about any issues that you may have had, we would have attempted to correct it.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Susie
"Good place to sleep"
Clean just old
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We are investing in our property to provide a clean, comfortable stay at a value. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and staying with us.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
The motel was good, however, there was a lot of marijuana use in the area. That was very annoying.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Helen
"staying was not the worst,but wasn't the nicest."
The pool was down with 106° temperature.room was clean but needs to be up dated.I would stay stay again.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our pool was down for repairs but has reopened. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Deirdre
"Basic"
One night after a long road trip. Room was fine. Bathroom was a bit worn down. Kind of sketchy people in the parking lot after hours.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We like to share all feedback with our staff. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to accomplish this. Safety is also important to us even in the late night/early morning time frame. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Click next, I wish I did...."
The first room we were assigned had carpet so dirty the bottom of my family's feet were black with grime. There were a few stains that would not wash out of some of the furniture and bedding... Ew. The hotel has not been updated since it was built circa 1975ish. Repairs are clearly carried out by a clearly unskilled handyman as the aesthetic condition of the rooms were very unattractive but functional. The pH of the pool forced it's closure, in JULY. The AC worked, the rooms smelled clean, and the maids seem to try; But, the type of the folks that patronize this hotel are clearly unsophisticated and are very hard on the property. The hotel seemed to have a few regular patrons (residents). The "breakfast" is an assortment of cold cereal, sliced bread for toasting, and cold coffee. Not a place I'd like to visit again, and I consider myself somewhat forgiving. The value was not a good one.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your thoughts. All comments are shared with all staff so that we can continue to provide a clean, comfortable stay at a value. We are investing in our property so that we can deliver on our mission. When we had moved you to another room after your 1st night you had failed to mention your dissatisfaction to our morning manager or to general manager about all the above topics you had mentioned. Your stay with us for 3 days without a incident, besides the carpet, and not asking for a refund, tells a story also. To make our customers happy, we would have gladly ok'd your refund and found you a property that matches your budget and needs if that's what you had requested. That never happened. Once gain thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Hotel staff was not kind at all and room was hot"
Staff was not kind at all and room was too hot and air conditioner didn't work well, Internet was too slow...
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We will share your thoughts and concerns with our staff.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
kw
"Great hotel for the price"
We were very happy with the central location of the hotel. It was within a short walking distance of the Nut Tree shopping center which was perfect for us. There were plenty of dining and shopping choices. The hotel was also very easy to find, right off the freeway. The room itself was fine for the money we spent. We appreciated the mini fridge and microwave. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our only negative comment is that the switch to the bathroom light was broken so we had no light at night and the air conditioner was very loud at times. Sounding a bit like a jack hammer. But, it did work and the room was very comfortable. The hotel is older and we understood that when we rented our room. We would not hesitate to stay there again.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review and staying with us. We will be sharing your comments with our staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Christi D
"Excellent service all round"
we found this motel to give excellent service room was very clean and quite area
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback and we are glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Dianne
The front desk was very helpful. They couldn't find our reservations from Expedia, they called us while we were in San Fran and they said we would have a room regardless. We had our receipt. The motel is old and needs updated, but it was clean and they were working on the grounds. It was good for a one night stay because we were coming in from a Giants night game. We arrived at 1 a.m. The motel was right off the 80 which was very convenient.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for staying with us and sharing your thoughts. We are a older property and continuously investing in the building and grounds. Once again thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Would go back again nice staff"
Nice room pleasant stay
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad that we was able to make your stay comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Dianne
"Noise Outside"
other guests had no respect for people in rooms sleeping, Loud talking outside rooms late at night. Bed were very unconfortable. Air conditinor noisy
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and will share your feedback with our staff.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Indifferent Staff, Hotel clean with easy access"
I've stayed here a couple of times, am always surprised at how indifferent the staff is. They are not rude, just don't really care if you are there or not. Breakfast from 6-9am, except I was there at 6:15 and was told in no uncertain terms, that it was not ready, and to come back later. HUH? Rooms are clean, well stocked, easy access and good food nearby for dinner.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We are always investing into our property and staff so that we can provide a clean comfortable room at a value with knowledgeable staff. We just changed our continental breakfast hours from 6:30am to 9:30am. We do open at 6am for our construction crews that leave for work before sunrise. Once again Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"OK for an overnight"
Just wanted a clean room to spend the night. This worked. TVs need upgrading...still the old CRT type
Other trip May 31, 2015
Ltripreno
Room is clean and spacious. Looked like they were in the middle of renovation.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Daddy
"nice hotel"
Very nice and kind hotel. Large and clean room and good service.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Mean staff, people should fired"
I asked for a smoking room did not receive it Then when the man check me in he only put one night on my reservation when I was there for two nights and he had a horrible attitude then I had to call and ask for the wifi code when it should have been provided
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
irate guest
"Great Value"
Location was perfect - in sight of outlet mall and within a couple of miles of the historic downtown and beautiful Victorian homes. Breakgast adequate. Staff very helpful and polite. Room wasn't fancy but had all you could want - frig, microwave, clock radio, tv, good shower, clean. We stayed just a couple of feet from the pool.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review and share your thoughts. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are investing in our property to continue to provide a comfortable experience. Once again thank you for writing your review.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Jon
"stop over for one night heading into SF"
Nothing fancy but doesn't need to be. my stay was a quick 7 hour sleep over. clean and fast service which was exactly what i was after. and no one broke into my car which was kinda important since i had my bike in it :-)
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"explorer"
check in easy and fast room satisfactory, clean and quiet
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and writing your review.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"NIce stay"
Good customer service and convenient location to where my conference was.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you Edwin for staying with us and taking the time to write your feedback.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Edwin
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE NOISY AND PARTYING MOST OF THE EVENING. DID NOT FEEL SAFE. RESTAURANTS CLOSE BY WERE GREAT!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
TONY
"great"
Great location, quiet and clean.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your comment. Clean and quiet is very important to us and we also have a great location. Thank You once again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"great"
Great
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for staying with us and writing your review.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Janet
"Great until the end..."
The hotel was great until the last day when I told the manager I would need to make two trips and have a late check out. He didn't tell the maid, who threw everything away.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your feedback. We are sorry for the items that was thrown away, which in this case was food. We do not keep food for food safety issues. You forget to mention that we had compensated you for the food that was thrown away and we both mutally agreed the motel had been fair in handling this situation. Thank you for staying with us when we know you have many choices in Vacaville.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good hotel experience"
Having an iron, microwave and fridge was amazing.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are investing in our property so that we can continue to provide a clean, comfortable room at a good value. We are glad that your experience at our motel exceeded your expectations.
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Timothy
"nice and quiet"
It was ok for the price. Only stayed for 1 nite.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We are continuing to invest into our property to provide our repeat customers and new customers, a comfortable, clean stay at a value. Once again thank you for taking the time to write your review.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"super 8"
The staff was not friendly at all
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank You for your review. We are not sure if you was referring to us or another property, but either case one of our goals is provide exceptional guest service along with a clean, comfortable room at great value.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Cheap hotel to pass out in."
Staying close to NYE party @ Stars. Needed somewhere close to walk to as we live out of town.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn
Thank you for your comment. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value. We are glad that we was able to provide this and also you didn't have to walk far for your party. Once again thank you for staying with us and writing your review.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015