All hotels in Sedona, Arizona, United States of America
2250 West Hwy 89A, Sedona, AZ, 86336, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful Hotel"
I was in Sedona on a spiritual retreat. My first two nights were spent at a nearby motel that looked good online, but turned out to be kind of deceiving. I didn't feel relaxed there and didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. So I checked out after two nights and switched to the Sedona Rouge. Boy was I glad I did. Staying at the Sedona Rouge really enhanced my retreat. I really felt like I was treating myself by staying at this hotel, even though it wasn't as pricey as nearby resorts. It was luxurious like a nicer hotel; convenient like a roadside motel. I loved the bedding, the décor in the rooms, the shower (with a big shower head coming down from the ceiling!), the amenities that were included in the resort fee, the towels (so soft!), the robes, and the plush comforter. This hotel had a lot of charm. I was here in the winter and the outside common area was lit up with Christmas décor. The lobby had hot apple cider for guests. It was all just very nice. I also liked the turn down service. Two nice cold water bottles every night.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Vanessa
"........"
Rooms were nice. House keeping could have done a better job.
6 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Manuel
"Nice staff, but not a 4 star hotel"
Food in restaurant was very bad. We sent could not eat 2 out of 3 entrees and sent them back. Very disorganized hotel and I have never thought that about a hotel before. Hard to get ice for room as they said it was winter. Will not go back. There are much better choices.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Bruce
"Cozy Hotel with Nice Amenities"
Really enjoyed my stay here. We booked a King Premiere room because of the fireplace - and took full advantage of the room feature. Vaulted ceilings and cozy fireplace - combined with HUGE shower made it tough to leave the room. But the hotel is a great location within walking distance of plenty of options for food and anything you might have forgotten to pack. All the staff was super-friendly and we got a great recommendation for a scenic drive from one of the bellboys. I would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Amber
I'm not recomending this hotel. Its overpriced. We stayed there over the new year eve (2015) during a big winter storm and there was no a warm lobby to seat. We had to stay all day long in our room. The so call lobby is an open space exposed to the hard weather(winter and summer). overall, the public (lobby) space is similar to public space you find in a cheap motels. They charge for resort fee and you get nothing for that. the bathoom is outdated, the pipes are exposed and there no shower door. Due to the winter storm we extended our stay in Sedona and checked in in different hotel.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
The room was clean and well appointed (fireplace, beautiful bathroom), however the carpet was a little dingy. I do not understand the resort fee, as this does not seem like a resort at all. The pool facilities are very small and has no view whatsoever. Breakfast is not included. Overall a little too pricey.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Way too expensive for what you get at the hotel"
The rooms were very small for the amount of money they charge. The heater was so loud it was almost impossible to sleep. The staff working the front desk were very rude as well as the staff at Reds restaurant.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Rouge Hotel and Spa was Rude Hotel and NO-Spa...."
WE got in late after 7:30pm and it was very cold - there was NO ONE THERE to assist us with our bags as we pulled up. When you pay over $300/night and it states "RESORT SPA" you think that your going to get some assistance and a nice greating at the lobby entrance right? Staff was nice - but the front desk lady kept answering the phone while we were just standing there. I asked her nicely please can you get us our room, we're cold and tired from a long drive.The room was downstairs facing parking lot and an end room so there was no view and we had to keep the DARK OuT curtains closed or people walking by can just look right into your room. We choose the hotel and decided to pay more because it had a spa. Got charged the $22.00 for amenities fee in addition to the OVER $300/night. The spa closed at 7:00pm and opened at 10:00am. She insisted that we must check out by 11:00am and we could not use the spa after check out. Usually Hotels have "Hospitality rooms" for those who have later flights - they move out of their rooms but can spa or sit by the pool, store their bags and when time to leave they use a "Hospitality room" to wash up and go. I'm a travel agent and been in the travel industry for over 20 years. This was
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
susan
"It was convenient to restaurants and stores"
It was exactly what we needed to get away from the busy life and find ourselves losing track of time and just enjoying a weekend away.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Dakine06
"Romantic Weekend Stay"
The hotel room was perfect for what we wanted. Only things that were less than ideal was that the walls/doors seemed a little thin (could easily hear when people were walking by or talking outside the room) and the ambiance of the terrace on the 3rd floor was lacking. It essentially provided a great view of the Safeway across the street. The view from our balcony in our room was great though.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Beautiful grounds and Sedona"
I was given an"upgrade" to the spa building with a queen bed in exchange for the KING room I paid for. They claim over booking due to internet rooms sold. Although the bed was very comfortable it was too small for my husband and I. The bathroom needs a lot of work. The shower head was a trickle, the bath mats inside the shower and outside the shower were blocking the door from moving. The towels were very thin and old. Luckily it was only one night. Staff were apologetic but could not change the room.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Excellent location, needs room facelift."
The best thing about the hotel is location. Close to everything in Sedona. The hotel looks very nice from the outside but needs some serious work in the rooms. I stayed in room 101. The carpet was clean, but it looks very old. There is little closet space and the bathroom design is ridiculous, You find the shower door and after the shower which has the same old looking and cheap tile as the rest of the bathroom, there is a tub. No way to turn the shower on without getting wet with the first burst which of course is cold. The Mattress was too soft so we called to have it fixed, and it was done immediately. We spent most of the day outdoors so we did not use the Spa. The Restaurant is nice and simple food is adequate for the prices. Just above cafeteria fare. Staff was very nice, corteous and efficient! The hotel looks 4 stars but the bathroom is barely a 3 star. A bit expensive for the quality of rooms. On a future trip would return for the location only if they drop prices to match the quality of the bathroom.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Nathbak
Got the room on the ground floor, disabled access room, double beds. It was OK, no view but very close to the front desk. The sink looked crummy, had a leaking sink pipe and the shower was not easily manipulated. Towels were clean and fresh. A/c and heater was hard to set.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
oscar
"Journey"
I Enjoyed
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Zulfikar
"It felt like home...."
The staff at both the hotel and the restaurant were welcoming and accommodated all my requests. The accommodations were lovely, clean, spacious. Every need was anticipated and met. I will stay there again when in Sedona.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"King Courtyard"
Beautiful resort. Hot tub right near our room. Heated pool, fire pits on upper level (which we didn't get to use). Used the fitness room and booked an appointment at the spa. To really appreciate and get to fully use everything - one night isn't long enough. Check in is a little late - 3 pm. We rented a jeep for the afternoon and they wouldn't allow early check in, so we really only had use of the facility from 6 pm - 11 am. Appreciated the complimentary "small plate" from the restaurant after our day of off-roading.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Love this place!"
I've stayed here twice and will again. My first time I had a wonderful experience. Tried the spa and the restaurant. Both were great. On my most recent visit, I didn't have quite the same experience as the first but the general manager more than made up for the inconvenience and I'll explain why shortly. We stayed in a room with a fireplace both times they are a lovely addition for romantic evenings. The beds are exquisite. Very clean! Now for my bad experience portion....there is construction going on in the back because they are adding on to the hotel. The machines start at 8 am and end around 5 pm. So if working within those time frames then you won't know anything is going on! Unfortunately I didn't know this until it was too late. But like I said the G.M. went above and beyond to make up for it!! Stay here if you want to stay at a beautiful location.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Janet
"Dishonest additional "resort fee""
I've never experienced a "resort fee" before. This is just a dishonest way to increase the daily hotel rate. Be aware of this when you book.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Decent hotel in a great location!!"
I stayed there with my husband for 3 days and found the hotel to be cute and charming. However, we were not very happy with the comfort of the bed and pillows, somehow they seemed to be of low quality. Also the room we had was facing the back side and there was some construction going on, which made it very hard for us to sleep. The hotel collects a resort fee, and I still do not have an idea what that includes. I wanted to use the Jacuzzi, steam room etc and was informed that I need to have a spa appointment to use these facilities. Heck, then what does the resort fee cover!! I would have rated them lower, only reason I gave them a 3 was because, they did recommend some good hiking trails and left chocolates after turn down service, which I think is a good touch.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Archana
"treat yourself"
Very nice. Could use a little more light in the living area. Wished they had a small coffee pot instead of the individual pot.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
janet
"Mediocre"
The restaurant was disappointing even for breakfast. Our fresh fruit had pieces of brown pineapple in it and looked like it had been around for quite a while. Service was good and our room seemed clean but the linen was a little tired.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel comfortable king size bed"
Hotel staff was courteous. The cable in our room was not working, staff volunteer to waive a movie charge for us. We got to enjoy a free movie!!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great place to stay in Sedona"
Very nice stay, great staff, and lovely view
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Francine
Very relaxing. Wish A/C could've been a lot colder but overall would stay at this hotel again and would absolutely recommend.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
RJGT
Nice Boutique Hotel. Room was nice. Grounds were very pleasant.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"The staff were very accommodating and wonderful."
The grounds of the hotel are very nice, they have a rooftop meeting area where you can watch the sunset. The pool is salt water and at a perfect temperature. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant could use a new chef, the food was OK could be better. If the restaurant is busy the staff seems over whelmed. Overall I would recommend the hotel but not the restaurant, there are plenty of good restaurants in the area.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Just an all round great location and stay!"
Pros; great hotel, excellent rooms and professional service, quality food in Reds (restaurant). Cons; hardly any, could say its out of town but its not, its in a better position for local restaurants! and check out Barlow's Jeep rentals much more fun than the pink jeep tours.
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Phil B
"Delightful stay"
Very nice hotel stay in Sedona. Comfortable and service was good. Breakfast at the restaurant was good, the service was so so.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
First time in Sedona and I have to say the hotel stay was amazing. The employees were friendly and very accommodating. The food in the restaurant is delicious. I give the hotel a 5 overall.
5 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Angelina
"Excellent room, the resort fee= disappointing"
Overall, the room and hotel atmosphere was very nice and clean. However, while lounging at the pool with other guests, we discussed our disappointment with the fact that we paid the $21 resort fee, but that did not include access to the spa area without paying additional $15 dollars a day. I personally chose the hotel due to the fact that there was a steam room and assumed it was included in my rate. I could have gone anywhere and had access to a small pool and regular hot tub. The room was very nice and the bathroom was exceptional, our stay was pleasant, but nobody likes getting nickel and dimmed. I value customer service more than most and the resort appeared to do the same, but didn't mind throwing a cost on things that should be included. This was the overall topic many guests we spoke to shared in common.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Shane
"Unhappy rouge guests"
Very disappointed. Took husband there for his birthday only to stay in a room in gorgeous Sedona with absolutely NO view. Patio was enclosed with tall green branches. Very dark and depressing. Pool had little to no views. Pictures very misleading on website. Absolutely would not recommend this resort, especially for all the money I spent.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
unhappy guest
Best part of the stay: the bed .. very comfortable-- room was dark, no outlets, lay out was peculiar. Also, we stayed on first floor no privacy no view .. no .. anything and .. west Sedona is very far removed from main drag .. if you want a place that has yoga.. probably a good fit but over all .. not for us .. 9/22/14
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Sedona Rouge Resort"
We stayed at the Sedona Rouge on our way to the Grand Canyon . We were charged a resort fee which was a surprise to us . When we asked what we got for it , the desk clerk told us " two bottles of water and if we had two children breakfast for them " I guess no breakfast for the two adults . Aside for that the rooms were spacious , clean and modern. A nice extra is the rooftop deck which was great for watching the sunset or rise over the red rocks of Sedona.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Kate
Overall a great hotel. The Spa facility was also outstanding.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Very nice place to stay for a night or two. Wonderful staff and nice little amenities like water!
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Exceptional stay"
The hotel was centrally located. The entire staff was great and very accommodating. The hotel room and grounds were very clean and comfortable. I will be staying there again when I visit Sedona.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Would stay again in a heartbeat!"
The location is a mile or two from the main part of town, but this is good! Its more private and has nice views, especially from the 3rd floor (we stayed on the 2nd floor and they were still good). It started with very friendly staff who offered us cold waters when we arrived. The facility is beautiful! Nice waterfall in the entry area, roof viewing area with a fire pit, and a great little restaurant (Reds) is attached to the property as well. The daily room cleaning was excellent and after dinner, we arrived back to the room and the staff had been back again to turn down the bed (complete with chocolates).... loved the visit here and the friendly staff and amenities. Definitely worth booking!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Very average hotel. Nice staff, comfortable beds, average decor, so-so restaurant - that serves very expensive cocktails. Better hotels and better value in Sedona.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Perfect Get Away!"
We couldn't have asked for a lovelier place to stay. The accommodation were great and the staff was excellent - they could not have been more accommodating!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Jan
"Older than expected"
Nice enough stay, staff is super friendly and accommodating. Hotel itself is not in the quietest location, right off the main road. However there's plenty within walking distance, including a great neighborhood to walk in the mornings. There's also a trailhead about a mile away. You're looking for a low key stay, no need to rent a car. Spa is severely overpriced, ended up going to a great spa next door. Biggest surprised was the almost motel-like set up. Rooms are real nice, clean, but the door goes straight to outside which was not expected. Would have rather spent a little more and stayed somewhere farther in the mountains.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
CMR
Great location, helpful & friendly staff. Rooms were clean - restaurant was good.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Sedona"
Beautiful place. Clean, nice staff and wonderful view!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Nice decor"
I enjoyed staying at this hotel and would stay again. It was not a luxury hotel however they were above most hotels. The red coloring and nice decor was great. The bed was very comfortable and our shower was large with two types of shower heads. Two people could shower in there if they wanted. I loved that feature. The hotel was in a good location and the food for breakfast was top notch. I looked forward to eating every morning. The hotel had nice touches and you can tell a good decorator had come through and made it really nice with nice details. The hotel staff was amazing and went out of the way to make you feel like you were special. I also used the weight room which was not large but had everything I needed. We had two kids and they enjoyed the hotel. I hope this helps.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Angie
"Nice hotel."
Watch the fine print when making reservations. No microwave. Other than that I would give it an excellent rating.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Stunning location, service & quality"
This is a fabulous hotel - stay there if you can - we loved it!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Chloe
"Very nice, comfortable hotel"
Staff was great, hotel was clean and very comfortable. Loved the patio. Very close to dining and shopping
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Friendly and knowledgeable staff that went well beyond in letting us know where to go in the area. Very quiet room. Interesting shower tub setup that worked great and was genius. Will plan on staying here again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Nice hotel. Quiet, even as it sits on the major street or highway in town. Very clean and well adorned rooms. Dining at Red's was good but very expensive for its quality.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Ebere
We loved the hotel, the staff was excellent, and the room very clean and modern. The pool was well kept and we used it frequently. Our room was near the outdoor patio on the third floor which was nice when we wanted to relax and enjoy the early morning or afternoon sun. The only drawback was teenagers running around late at night on this deck making a lot of noise. Might be helpful for the staff to keep an eye on this area more frequently.
After 7 yes we returned. We stayed here when my wife was pregnant and returned on my daughter's 7th birthday.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014