All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5050 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON, L4W5R2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

I reserved a single room for 4 adults and a 3 year old. The price was very reasonable for my budget. The room was very comfortable even for 5 people. We were very happy with all the accommodations. It would be more of a plus if breakfast was included. I will consider this hotel for any future trip. Thumbs up.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Talim
"Excelent!!"
GREAT!!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
GEORGINA
Convenient to my location. Clean rooms.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Vince
Wonderful staff, excellent service. Finding parking spots can be a little tricky over the weekend.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Arun
"Excellent Hotel"
We really had a nice time at this hotel. The staff was really friendly and the room was clean and spacious.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rajiv
"Great One-Night Stay"
This hotel blew our minds! The price was very reasonable for a beautiful room. The pool and hot tub were great - even though we only stayed one night, it was a really fun experience. The only negative was no breakfast, but we had to leave early anyway.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Good Hotel"
I travel to Toronto to visit my boyfriend often. Got a great discounted rate on this hotel, and it was well worth the price. Comfortable, clean, and accommodated. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not as good as other Courtyards"
I stayed in this hotel for ten days. The staff is friendly and as helpful as they can be. However, the food and bar areas are disappointing. Most Courtyards have a decent kitchen or bistro. In this location they have combined them all together at a small counter area. And most of the food is cooked (from frozen) in some sort of high speed oven. The location is more if an industrial area so you cannot even walk out to much in terms of restaurants so your kind of stuck unless you have a car or pay for a cab.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Dear DigiGuy, Thank you acknowledging our friendly associates even though you were not satisfied with your stay overall. I'm sorry we disappointed you with our food selections and service. The Courtyard brand has been designed to offer a modern a la carte menu in a bistro-style concept in order to provide a wider range of options and healthier selections. This means an array of ready-to-go items as well as your traditional hot breakfast, hot appetizers and dinner selections. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Angelika Stankiewicz General Manager
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
DigiGuy
"best hotel"
N/A
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"One night stay on New Year's Eve"
My wife and I just wanted to get away from the kids on New Year's Eve, and stayed at the Courtyard Mississauga for just one relaxing evening. The staff were very friendly and courteous. We spend an hour and a half in the pool/hot tub, and they were pefect, just the right temperatures, and very clean. Also, for that hour and a half, nobody else was there, so we had the pool and hot tub to ourselves. Lots of places to eat within a 2-minute drive.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Clayton
"not bad"
not bad over all for one day visit
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Elsheik
"Fabulous Resort, Excellent staff"
My wife and I checked on Aug 31 for seven nights. The moment we arrived the staff was just so polite, courteous and very friendly. The receptionist Franchisco was very helpful and accommodating and not to mention David the Bellhop, he was like no Bellhop we have ever seen. He was friendly, treated us like he knew us for a long time and he was funny. Then we went to dinner and met Victor who catered to us with such pride and passion. He was friendly, polite, and just a nice guy. We loved our stay at the Riu Palace Macao.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Marvin
The rooms were clean but the bathroom was noisy. The exhaust fan was loud and could not be cut off unless the light was off. We were able to hear our neighbors. The carpet was constantly wet from people coming from the pool or outside. So wet at one point that water came over my sandals from the carpet. Gross. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Thank you for acknowledging our clean rooms and friendly staff even though you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the noisy bathroom fan and wet carpet surrounding the pool entrance. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than highly satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages change for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Best, Angelika Stankiewicz General Manager
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great hotel close to everything"
Very friendly, helpful staff!! The hotel is very clean. Our room was clean and spacious. Very comfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"A very good stay"
The hotel is very good but, we targetted Niagara Falls so the distance was far away. I would recommend it highly if you are planning a nearby destination
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Ahmad
"Very nice"
We wanted to stay in a hotel near the subway station and this was perfect. Not too far at all. Staff was awesome, hotel was clean. The pool and hot tub were great and there was never anybody in there. I gave the neighborhood a 3 only because it's in a state of construction and not "pretty" though it seemed safe. Would definitely recommend to others and stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Mindy
"Highly recommendable"
Very helpful staff. Nice and clean rooms. A litle bit remote neighbourhood but overall quiet good to explore the city.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Marco
Front desk was very friendly and accommodating with pillows and sites/directions around the area.
5 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"Vacation trip in Toronto"
Rooms here need a remodeling. Furnish a little beat up. If no car your out of luck trying to eat.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Sunny
"Very clean and excellent service"
Very good hotel
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very Nice Service"
The employees were really nice and the hotel had many great services such as free wifi and free printing.
2 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Great place to stay."
We very much enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Mississauaga. Very clean and staff was more than accommodating. Was a little bit of a drive from our function we were there for but the price was worth a 20 minute drive. Very quiet and close to a lot of shopping.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Don't go for the food."
The hotel was very clean. No personal service. On the outside the breakfast should have been good. Slow service, slow cooking and cold eggs and bacon. Too expensive for poor quality and service. The next morning I opted for just bagel and yogurt. There were no trays and the bagel was not prepared by the staff. So I got to carry my unbuttered stale toasted and now cold bagel back to my room with little to no utensils to prep it. Even Tim Horton's knows how to butter a bagel for their customers. I'll take my food order elsewhere from now on.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Dave, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honest assessment and sincerely apologize that our breakfast service did not meet your expectations. Your feedback assists in our mission to continuously improve our product and services. We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to provide a more positive experience. Thank you again. Kind regards, Bai Bunpanya, General Manager
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
Friendly staff. My flight was very delayed, was nice that the hotel had a small market near front desk were snack and some food items could be purchased. Hotel was very accomodating with transportation to local businesses.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Nice hotel for a reasonable price"
Stayed in this hotel for a night and it was $120 well spent.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Was there for a work meeting so not in hotel very long, It was fine,.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Very close to Wedding Reception Hall"
Hotel was close to Highway and it was very easy to check-in and check-out
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Mir Ali
"good hotel at good location"
needed hotel for going to woodbine racetrack and it fit my needs
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
steve
no close restaurant within walking.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
fatford
"Great price for a new hotel."
We reserved a room with 2 queen beds and additional rollaway bed. Family of five spending less than $80 per night. It is a steal.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Travelzen
It is a nice hotel close to the airport but not close enough to hear all the planes landing and taking off. The hotel is very clean, comfortable and the staff was very courteous.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Frequent Traveler
"great room but terrible maintenance"
Unfortunately it was a terrible stay for us, I booked a king spa room that was non smoking yet they placed me in a smoking room. I smelled smoke instantly when I stepped into the room and called front desk. Maintenance came up and sprayed my room, he noticed the smell as well and was disappointed. Throughout the night I was pretty much up spraying the room so it was not a great stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013
slushee

"good hotel"
Stayed 3 nights with family(2 kids): -Hotel locates in a quiet area, room is clean -Fast service -Staff are friendly -Would come back again
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Quy
"Hotel"
The hotel is very clean and the people are very nice very good service
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
KienMinh
"I just love the Courtyard Mississauga."
Staff was very courteous as well as helpful. Not just the front desk clerk but the maintenance staff as well.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Jacques
The rooms were immaculate and the staff was friendly
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great hotel one little complaint :)"
I really love this hotel, the staff is great and very accomidating. If you want a very quiet sleep be aware not to get a room beside the elevators (got woken up at midnight by loud ppl returning to there rooms after there night out). The only other thing I would say is I wish they had a thicker top blanket I find it thin and I was cold even with the heat in the room on, other hotels have a nice thick duvet and that would of made my stay there next to perfect!! All in all I've stayed there about 15 times and I return because it's a great hotel and not far from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
A nice hotel for a not-so-hefty price tag. The rooms are big and the rooms were clean. Staff is accommodating and friendly! No complaints, would definitely go again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel as an airport stopover"
The hotel was fine but no one mentioned that the airport shuttle doesn't work 24/7. This was a big problem for us and I had to get a taxi back to the airport - which cost us $42! I wouldn't stay here again for this reason.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Sandy
"Terrible way to start a trip of a lifetime."
One of the reasons we booked this hotel was for the pool for our grandchildren. Went to use the pool and it was closed and no on had bothered to tell us this at check in. Had to go out in the cold across the parking lot to the next hotel and then back again with WET grandchildren. Booked this hotel for the parking while we were away and the free shuttle in the morning to the airport. I had called the hotel direct twice to make sure the shuttle was no problem as we had to be at the airport by 5:00 a.m. and was assured it was no problem. Got to the hotel to check in and told the shuttle didn't start until 7:00 a.m. We could order a cab for $30.00. I said there was six of us and would have to order two cabs and was told "oh not it would be a mini van that could take all of us and the hotel would pay $15. This is after we had to pay $20.00 to leave our car there when we were away. At 5:00 a.m. no cab. When it did finally come it was a car. Said we had to hire another taxi as well as the van was busy. First taxi was going to call a second taxi but when we went back inside to wait out of the cold the gentleman working said no he would call again and get us a van. When the van came and we asked if it would hold six we were told yes but was not sure about our luggage. After waiting for over a half hour in the morning at 5:00 a.m. not knowing what was going on with our grandchildren we finally left for the airport. Not a great way to start a trip of a lifetime.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"clean and modern"
Friendly, helpful reception staff,. Very comfortable. A little further from yyz than expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeni
"Not happy with my stay at this hotel"
I will never book in this hotel again, because we got back around 1am from a new years party we could not find a parking spot and the beds were not comfortable to sleep on also we had some trouble with the heater making the room very cold at night which lead to heaches in the morning. I told the guest service (Nelson) in the morning everything about my stay. I'm not happy with my experiemce at this hotel i will never book a stay here again. Thanks.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Dear fouad, We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from Marriott. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark. Your feedback provides us with the valuable information we need to improve the guest experience. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel. Best, Angelika Stankiewicz General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
fouad
"Clean and quiet"
Nice room ,very clean with comfortable beds.the staff extremely accommodating and considerate. The only minor issue was parking very minor
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
randy
"Go ahead & try it out..."
No room for parking on New Year's Eve. They scratched my car in the parking lot. They take no responsibility & I take no responsibility for the aftermath of writing my review.
3 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not what it was said to be"
We were disappointed that the features of the hotel you advertised were not available. The bar was closed as was the restaurant. The airport shuttle was not available and we had to call a cab.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"one night"
The heating system fan was loud when working
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
At the time I'm check in , the reception he so friendly and quick. The lobby look updated and clean. Unfortunately I have wait sometime to check out due to only one reception at the desk .
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Inda
Everything was great - from shuttle services, reception, the room, and bathroom! However, it was so windy outside and i even thought there was some fireworks going... I had a hard time trying to sleep.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"It was a comfortable stay"
Quite area, nice and clean. I would book in the same hotel again once I have the chance next time .. a little bit far but worth the stay as the prices are very reasonable!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Best Christmas gift"
The comfy King suite, jacuzzi soaker tub, courtyard view made for an enjoyable night.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014