All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

• Value for money
    Food is all right
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good

"Nice staff and clean room"
It is my third time to stay this hotel, the front lady is nice and made me comfortable:-)
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
angela
We enjoyed our stay at courtyard. It was clean, staff members were friendly and the front. Desk clerk was very helpful in giving directions to restaurants etc. He was always pleasent even when the desk was very busy. P
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"good hotel"
Stayed 3 nights with family(2 kids): -Hotel locates in a quiet area, room is clean -Fast service -Staff are friendly -Would come back again
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Quy
"Nice price and location"
Clean and comfortable, overall, it's a nice place to stay.so for , I already booked twice, I will book next time
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Hotel"
The hotel is very clean and the people are very nice very good service
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
KienMinh
"Nice and clean hotel"
Staff is very friendly, and we enjoyed our stay there
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
ali
"Clean and nice"
Overall, it is ok for us. But a little noise from other rooms
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
angela
"I just love the Courtyard Mississauga."
Staff was very courteous as well as helpful. Not just the front desk clerk but the maintenance staff as well.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Jacques
I had the opportunity to spend two days at the hotel during a business trip. I choose the Marriot hotel because of their great service, restaurant and renovated gym nearby.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
alan
The rooms were immaculate and the staff was friendly
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, clean and near to all major attraction"
Staff is very friendly and cooperative. We will go back and stay again in the same hotel
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
ali
"Great hotel one little complaint :)"
I really love this hotel, the staff is great and very accomidating. If you want a very quiet sleep be aware not to get a room beside the elevators (got woken up at midnight by loud ppl returning to there rooms after there night out). The only other thing I would say is I wish they had a thicker top blanket I find it thin and I was cold even with the heat in the room on, other hotels have a nice thick duvet and that would of made my stay there next to perfect!! All in all I've stayed there about 15 times and I return because it's a great hotel and not far from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
A nice hotel for a not-so-hefty price tag. The rooms are big and the rooms were clean. Staff is accommodating and friendly! No complaints, would definitely go again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel as an airport stopover"
The hotel was fine but no one mentioned that the airport shuttle doesn't work 24/7. This was a big problem for us and I had to get a taxi back to the airport - which cost us $42! I wouldn't stay here again for this reason.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Sandy
"Terrible way to start a trip of a lifetime."
One of the reasons we booked this hotel was for the pool for our grandchildren. Went to use the pool and it was closed and no on had bothered to tell us this at check in. Had to go out in the cold across the parking lot to the next hotel and then back again with WET grandchildren. Booked this hotel for the parking while we were away and the free shuttle in the morning to the airport. I had called the hotel direct twice to make sure the shuttle was no problem as we had to be at the airport by 5:00 a.m. and was assured it was no problem. Got to the hotel to check in and told the shuttle didn't start until 7:00 a.m. We could order a cab for $30.00. I said there was six of us and would have to order two cabs and was told "oh not it would be a mini van that could take all of us and the hotel would pay $15. This is after we had to pay $20.00 to leave our car there when we were away. At 5:00 a.m. no cab. When it did finally come it was a car. Said we had to hire another taxi as well as the van was busy. First taxi was going to call a second taxi but when we went back inside to wait out of the cold the gentleman working said no he would call again and get us a van. When the van came and we asked if it would hold six we were told yes but was not sure about our luggage. After waiting for over a half hour in the morning at 5:00 a.m. not knowing what was going on with our grandchildren we finally left for the airport. Not a great way to start a trip of a lifetime.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"clean and modern"
Friendly, helpful reception staff,. Very comfortable. A little further from yyz than expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jeni
"Not happy with my stay at this hotel"
I will never book in this hotel again, because we got back around 1am from a new years party we could not find a parking spot and the beds were not comfortable to sleep on also we had some trouble with the heater making the room very cold at night which lead to heaches in the morning. I told the guest service (Nelson) in the morning everything about my stay. I'm not happy with my experiemce at this hotel i will never book a stay here again. Thanks.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Dear fouad, We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from Marriott. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark. Your feedback provides us with the valuable information we need to improve the guest experience. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel. Best, Angelika Stankiewicz General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
fouad
"Clean and quiet"
Nice room ,very clean with comfortable beds.the staff extremely accommodating and considerate. The only minor issue was parking very minor
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
randy
"Go ahead & try it out..."
No room for parking on New Year's Eve. They scratched my car in the parking lot. They take no responsibility & I take no responsibility for the aftermath of writing my review.
3 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not what it was said to be"
We were disappointed that the features of the hotel you advertised were not available. The bar was closed as was the restaurant. The airport shuttle was not available and we had to call a cab.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"one night"
The heating system fan was loud when working
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
At the time I'm check in , the reception he so friendly and quick. The lobby look updated and clean. Unfortunately I have wait sometime to check out due to only one reception at the desk .
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Inda
Everything was great - from shuttle services, reception, the room, and bathroom! However, it was so windy outside and i even thought there was some fireworks going... I had a hard time trying to sleep.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"It was a comfortable stay"
Quite area, nice and clean. I would book in the same hotel again once I have the chance next time .. a little bit far but worth the stay as the prices are very reasonable!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Best Christmas gift"
The comfy King suite, jacuzzi soaker tub, courtyard view made for an enjoyable night.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"aok"
A very nice clean room. I would book it again.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"one night"
Balcony view was amazing very comfy. Matress was clean and soft..shampoo smells great
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good Value for price paid"
This hotel is a nice modern property with decent amenities. Nice outdoor courtyard, powerful hot tub and clean pool. The exercise room is small but functional. The room was nice, clean and modern. Only complaint would be the pillows were small and not very firm, and there were dead flies in the bathroom light fixture which was mildly disgusting. I appreciated the mini-fridge in-room but was disappointed to see this hotel lowers itself to putting out the overpriced fee-for-use water bottles. (This is always a pet-peeve of mine.) I was very satisfied with the quality of the blackout curtains on the windows, excellent at keeping things dark enough to sleep in. Also, the heater/AC unit was quiet and effective. An window that opened was also a nice touch. Service was good in all instances that I encountered the staff, front desk and housekeeping very friendly and polite. Only service disappointment was that apparently no effort was made to accommodate a late checkout requested both in advance and on the morning of departure. Not even a half-hour; just got a flat refusal. When I left my room, housekeeping had only just begun at the very far end of my floor. Overall an nice property and a decent price. Would consider staying here again.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Dear Guest, Your feedback assists us in our mission to continuously improve our offerings and guest satisfaction, so we thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding the bottles water; I have taken note. On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for choosing us. Please visit again soon. Best, Angelika Stankiewicz General Manager
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"Excellent place !!!"
Nothing to complain about, staff is super nice, fast service, clean room, comfortable bed, etc.....++++++++
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Yvette
"Courtyard Mississauga"
there was a christmas party on 1st floor it ended at midnight, so that was okay, but our neighbors were from the party and the spoke the whole night and morning really loud. Except for this everything was fine :)
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Comfy Spot!!!!"
Everything was fine, staff was friendly, room was clean i just personally like a thicker blanket (duvet) ontop of me (especially in the winter) and i found it thin and i got cold often but other than that was a great stay!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Caroline
"nice hotel and good staff"
short stay at the hotel due to a lay over, only down side was is wasnt as close to the hotel as i expected, and wasnt informed that shuttlles finished when i landed and didnt start when i left. cost my 45 each way. if i would of known it would of cost an extra hundred i would of stayed right next to the airport for only 30 $ more
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
nicky
"No Complaints"
Room was close to conference and reasonably priced. Friendly staff
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Very nice and up to date, comfortable"
Nice hotel. Bed was comfy. Pillows were a little bazaar but overall great place for a short term stay. If you don't have a vehicle, your eating options are limited because of the location.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very nice for price"
The hotel was easy to find and a convenient location for the convention we were attending. The person who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We had requested a rollaway bed - they gave us a room with a fold out couch. The pillows were on the small side and we probably should've requested more. There was a fruit loop behind the sofa. Parking was free. Halls were clean. Wi-Fi worked okay on the laptop, didn't work at all on my phone.
3 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel was very clean, with professional staff who were very friendly and helpful. It was a very good stay! Thank you.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Everything was good. Cleanliness, staff was very nice. All this at a very good price. Half an hour drive from downtown Toronto at a fraction of the price of an hotel downtown. Would go again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Stéphane
Very good
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Excellent facility!!"
Close to airport with easy access to downtown Toronto. Clean hotel, convenient breakfast spot, and comfortable beds. Definitely would stay again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"It was ok stay"
it was ok stay but the room was close to stairs, so it was bit noisy.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
W
"Best hotel evar"
Clean, staff is very friendly and accomodating. Literally no complaints! We were all surprised by how nice the hotel and room were.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
yuli
"Enjoyed price and overall experience"
Was a very nice hotel. Staff were very friendly. Hot tub was very nice and so was pool. Would have like if the free shuttle ran 24 hours because I had to pay for a cab to the airport as my flight left at 06:50. Shuttle only runs 07:00-23:00.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
me
"Good Value"
Took a moment to find, but great value for an above average room.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
price was good and room was nice would stay again
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Debra
"Nice hotel. Free parking and WiFi."
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Overall we were very happy with our stay. Room was clean and staff were friendly. Free parking and WiFi were available.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Pretty good stay overall"
Made my family happy, so I am happy! Breakfast is not so good.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the main air port."
Very nice people to talk to, very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 11, 2014
gian
"Uncooperative Staff"
On the day check out, I phoned the reception for an hour extension in the deadline for the check out as I had returned the night before quite late and wanted to catch on the sleep a bit before heading out on a long journey back home. The person manning the front desk catagorally denied my request. On the check out she also wanted to charge me for the two small bottle of water, when I complained about lack of any sign, she reluctantly removed the charge. Apart from this caustic experience, we enjoyed our overall stay at the hotel.
Response by Courtyard Mississauga - Airport Corporate Centre West
Vijaya, Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay. We strive to accommodate all guest requests and sincerely apologize that we were unable to extend your check out time on your recent visit. I have addressed your comments with our staff so we can ensure we're doing all we can to serve our guests. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your stay otherwise and found our location well suited for your travels. We value your business and hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs in the future. Sincerely, Bai Bunpanya, General Manager
Other trip May 3, 2014
Vijaya
"Girls weekend"
We were here for a craft show. Location was great. Close enough but faraway enough not to hear any airplane noise. Very quiet and comfortable. Popular restaurants close by. After a day of walking around the pool and hot tub were great. All and all a wonderful stay. Plan to do it all again next year.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Donna M
"It has everything"
It has everything we were looking for in our stay
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2014