All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
10155 Sw Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice night's stay"
Close to the interstate. The hotel had everything we needed. The manager was friendly. The room was plenty cool, and we slept well throughout the night. Stopped by McDonald's for breakfast the next morning, but only because we're not the biggest fan of waffles. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Taylor
"Nice getaway, great location."
Had a very good stay at this hotel, great location, easy access to freeways and it was clean and comfortable. Two floors, no elevator, that was the only downside if you have a lot of luggage, bikes, coolers, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Virginia
Hotel was ok. Breakfast so so. Internet didn't work most of the time.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Terry
"My terrible experience at the Hospitaltiy Inn"
1. The fitness center - such as it was - did not open until 10am. I needed to leave the hotel by 7:30 each morning. Due to a health condition, I must exercise every morning. This forced me to jog in an unfamiliar neighborhood on hilly streets. The hotel advertised that it had a fitness center. I have never stayed at a hotel that did not allow its guests early morning access to this. I would never have chosen this hotel if I had known it was not open until 10am. 2. The shower screeched when used. They said each time I complained that they could not find anything wrong but each night it gave off an ear splitting noise. 3. The hi-speed wifi was iffy at best and several nights I had to ask for the router to be reset so that I could connect remotely to my office. I was often disconnected. I could not stream anything for very long. This was very stressful and caused me to get behind in my work.
8 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not so good"
Hotel staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The hotel needs a lot of TLC. Lots of wear and tear. Room was not vacuumed at all during my stay of 10 days, towels were not always replaced nor little coffee pot cleaned on a regular basis. I left a white sweater (my fault)at the hotel and when I called to inquire about it I was told that no one could find it. I think someone is sporting a new sweater
11 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Lonjina
"Comfortable stay"
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were VERY clean. While it was outdated and old, I would rather have an old hotel that's clean than a new hotel that's dirty. The beds were comfortable, although the pillows were very flat and the cable TV pretty poor. There was a mini-fridge in the room, which, is very helpful for me as a professional runner who likes to store food. I would stay here again if I'm in Portland. There is a Walgreens and Starbucks right next door, which is very convenient. It's close to the highway and the price is right.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Justin
Room had a king bed which was comfortable. Bathroom had been refurbished, very clean. Access to public transportation was just around the corner, which we used every day to travel to downtown Portland and explore. Quick access to I-5 was just a block away.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Sovana Inn"
One night stay with two adults, three kids. Had a room with two double beds, which was enough for us. Very spacious room allowed for our playpen. Dated decor, but clean, tidy room. Dead batteries in our TV remote was a minor issue. Good breakfast in the morning, with plenty of options for everyone.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Kenneth
"We expected much better for the price."
The room was very disappointing. The climate control had to be turned on/off by unplugging from outlet. There were no "glass" glasses or cups. Only one packet of bad coffee. Awful traffic noise. There were no amenities such as shampoo or body lotion.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"My appreciation to Hospitality Inn"
I spent a night in this Motel and I really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean. A quite neighborhood, not far from Portland downtown. I would definitely suggest friends if they come to Portland area for visit or vacation.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
TAKELE
"hospitality inn is well worth the price."
nice establishment well run and clean, will definitely keep them in mind for the future.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
james
"Worked for our needs."
Stayed for a racquetball tournament at the MAC. Very close, and I felt safe while there. The bed was very comfortable, and we really didn't have time to use much of the amenities due to the time spent not at the hotel. It was perfect for our needs. Got a reservation the same day for 4 nights. Very close to highway, it was quiet for the most part.
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Brenna
"Pillow Top Beds!"
Located right off of the freeway. The pillow top beds were very comfortable to sleep in. There weren't very many channels on the flat screen tv, but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway. The room was very clean and had a microwave and mini fridge. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel since McDonald's is literally right out the front door. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"No Complaints"
The hotel met our expectations and worked well for our needs.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Ralph
Very comfortable stay. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was swell. Towels were thick.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"My New Go-To Hotel in Portland"
Hospitality Inn was a pleasant surprise. I'd read other reviews and wasn't expecting much - just an economical place to stay for a couple of days - but this is such a great little hotel: great location (15 min or less from anything in Portland), friendly staff, really clean, quiet, room was bigger than expected and comfortable beds. Oh, and free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. Sweet. The pillows were a little flat and the neighborhood is so-so, but those are easily forgivable. Leaving the hotel we were able to get to both Oregon Zoo and OMSI in around 10 minutes even in moderate traffic, so for us the location was excellent. Some other reviewers complained about the neighborhood, but I didn't think it was too bad. I certainly never felt at risk. The hotel is on a major road (part of its convenience in my book) and so it's surrounded by the expected business and foot traffic. No worse than any other suburb around any other major city. And despite being near this major roadway, the room was unexpectedly quiet. Excellent for our 3 kids. Hospitality Inn does have a continental breakfast featuring a small selection of fruits, cereal, and make-yourself waffles. If that's not doing it for you, McDonalds is literally right next door. The kids loved the waffle maker and cereal, but I need protein in the morning, so it was a McMuffin for me. Overall, Hospitality Inn was a big surprise for the price. It's definitely my new go-to when we hit Portland.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel at a great price"
I was looking for an inexpensive but safe and clean hotel, and the Hospitality Inn was surprisingly nice! Great staff, very clean hotel, and we had a quiet and relaxing night's sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Cody
"Will stay again"
It's been years since I stayed in a motel! It's amazing how most motel rooms look the same. The continental breakfast looked good. I love those waffle machines, but we were out for breakfast with family members, so had to pass on the motel breakfast. I would stay there again. It's right off of the freeway, so easy to get there and easy to get back on the freeway.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, good value."
Great little hotel, good location, friendly staff. Rooms were very comfortable, the bed was the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel. The room smelled fine, but the hallways smelled terribly strong of air deodorant. Possibly to cover up the smoke smell of smoking rooms.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"family trip"
Hotel was ok for the $$. I only have two things that I think could be better. 1. Breakfast needed some hard boiled eggs or yogurt (protein) Not just sweets. 2. It really needs a new washer and dryer and at least two. To many people wanted to do laundry at the same time.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Renee
I have stayed at this hotel many times over they years for business and personal trips. Its location is perfect for me as the area is in my old stomping grounds and familiar to me, it's near to restaurants and only minutes away from downtown. The facility could use some upgrading, but the affordable rates reflect what you get. Service is always friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Ok place to stay. Wonder about the neighborhood."
A little pricy I thought. But room was fine. Not enough wash rags for four prople
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Don
"Excellent Hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay. The service was excellent and staff very helpful room very clean very nice loved the hottub . We stayed her 2 yrs ago and in April 2015.We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brenda
"Nice Inn"
It is a nice Inn. Friendly receptionist.The only thing I don't like is the breakfast.It is to simple.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Xinyi
"Clean Facility with Nice Staff"
The hotel was in a perfect location for my needs, was priced right and, most importantly to me, was clean.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good hotel for a good price"
Just needed a cheap room to stay in for one night, and this place fit the bill. The room and bathroom were clean, and the bed was comfortable. Free parking, free wifi and free breakfast. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"I'd Do It Again!"
Very friendly staff...very accommodating. Although a bit dated overall, the rooms were modernized and very comfortable. Several eating establishments within walking distance. Easy access to I-5. I would definitely book here again. The only negative I have is the breakfast...very limited.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Bethe
"Always a nice stay!"
We stay here when we visit our daughter and family. The hotel staff is always helpful, and there is a starbucks right next door!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Cathy
"portland"
nice hot tub comfy room
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
pat
"Clean, affordable hotel in Portland"
The man at the front desk was very pleasant. The building is older, but adequately maintained. The room was clean. I appreciated having a mini-fridge and microwave at my disposal.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Brittany
"Can't say too much about this hotel. Great place!"
Stayed for one night on business. this is an older hotel facility but is kept up fantastically. Hotel is located right off I-5 at the Capital Hiway exit, however, traffic pattern may be confusing to travelers not familiar with Portland, i.e. you have to play ring around the rosie to get onto Capital Hiway going in the right direction. Neighborhood is not bad, convenient with three great restaurants in walking distance, and a McDonalds. Front desk staff was extremely helpful on check in and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and to a certain extent, well insulated for sound. the only issue there is plug locations for computers, etc., which they really can't do much about at this stage. (there are never enough plugs and they are never in the right location) Breakfast was good, the usual cereals, waffles, fruit, juice, coffee, bagels, muffins, etc.- just wish they had sugar free syrup. Probably the best thing was the local knowledge...my mapquest had some fairly convoluted directions to my final destination, but the front desk guy gave me directions that not only were very easy to follow, but cut about 20 minutes off my morning commute, by staying on surface streets most of the way...Suffice to say, whenever I come to Portland, I will be staying here.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Edwin
Outstanding help from the front desk.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Would never book here again..."
The hotel clerk was very nice and helpful, however this hotel was horrible. We could hear everything through the walls. There was a dog left in the room below us that barked the first half of the evening, then a couple fought in the room next to us past midnight and my daughter heard all kinds of inappropriate language. Breakfast was not appealing at all.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Reasonably priced, clean and comfortable"
The hotel exceeded our expectations. It was reasonably priced so we didn't expect all the amenities provided, the friendly staff and delicious waffles for breakfast!
Judy
"Oshu patient treated unfairly"
Would not stay again because we was not given A discount for being A Oshu patient but the couple ahead of us was given the discount. I told the gentleman that we ALSO was a OSHU PATIENT. My husband was having surgery the next day & he stated that it was 3nd party and he could not give us one which I was totally confused about that as if he needed I could have provided proof!! Motel was clean & comfortable. I will certainly do my homework before booking a motel stay for my husbands Post op appointment coming up. Thank you for giving me a voice in this matter. Was a expensive night for sure but what bothered me most was being treated unfairly
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
jerry
"Good and Affordable"
We needed something close to the childrens hospital for one night and this worked perfect. Friendly front desk staff, clean room, and easy breakfast. My husband felt it was it was a bit loud at night because of the nearby traffic but its nothing atrocious, really its what you should expect for a hotel on a main road. My two year old and I are both light sleepers and we slept fine. Breakfast was traditional hotel food (bagels, fruit, cereal, toast...) plus make your own waffles that were easy and good. We wanted affordable and clean near Doernbechers and thats what we got. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Alyssa
"Good room for a short stay"
We needed a room for just one night while visiting family in the area. This hotel was nothing special, but more than adequate for our purposes. The building is a bit older, but reasonably maintained, the bed was comfortable, the shower was decent, the heater worked, and the complimentary breakfast was good. The sofa was a bit worn, but the room was spacious and quiet.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Enjoy Staying Here"
We have stayed here 2 times now and plan on staying again. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful! Great value and nice facilities. It is convenient to OHSU, restaurants, and entertainment. We will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good access to/from I-5 and to amenities."
The staff was very friendly and the room was pleasant. We suggest that breakfast be advertised as a light continental breakfast rather than breakfast included. A protein like eggs, meat, or yogurt would be appreciated in the morning. Overall, we were comfortable and would stay at the Hospitality Inn again!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Nice friendly staff and hotel. After registering. They gave us a hospital rate due to family member in the hospital for the rest of our stay.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Shirley
"Great Staff!"
Great staff, easy access to freeway, great Japanese food next door!
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Repeat stay. Thanks!"
Convenient and affordable place, close enough to drive to everything while not being right in downtown. Staff courteous, breakfast tolerable (yay waffles! not much else), and room clean and comfy. The halls had a spicy air freshener thing going on, I suspect for the holiday season. I liked it. Outlets in the room were in slightly weird places (like the nice little desk for working on my laptop? nearby outlet being used for floor lamp and coffee maker: solution, replug the floor lamp to an unused outlet not near much of anything on the opposite side of the window), but moved some furniture and found more (behind the love seat!) It was our second time to stay there and we'll stay again when the next trip to Portland comes. The only time we stay anywhere else is if we want to be in walking distance of the stadium or MAX for Timbers' game days. If we are there for things we will need a car for anyway, this is our lodging of choice.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Budget-wise motel"
I stay here each December when I volunteer in Portland. The location and price fit for me.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
KAREN
"Hospitality Inn"
Great free breakfast - hot waffles and good selection of cereal and fruit
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Portlandia"
The location was ideal as it was close to to freeway Starbucks and our family in port landis!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good place to land for the night."
I needed a place close by to get away to for a Saturday night and ended up getting a quiet, spacious room on the 3rd floor. Bed was comfy, everything worked just fine and the place was clean and tidy. My one and only small complaint was that the breakfast didn't have any yogurt or protein, like hard boiled eggs or something. Otherwise, this was a good stay!
"Good basic place to stay"
Love the DYI waffles at breakfast in the morning. Coffee could be stronger, but there's a Starbucks right across the street. Helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Good wifi connection which is important to me. Only about 10 minutes out of Portland center by car and there is a bus that stops pretty close to the hotel if you need that. I stay here every time I come to Portland because it's cost effective and close to where my kid is going to college.
NoahtheGuy
"Great place for the price"
I have stayed here 6-7 times. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. I'm always surprised by the poor TV service. Direct TV with only 3 or 4 watchable channels and only if there is no wind. I still continue to stay there in spite of the poor TV service.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
We have stayed here many times. The only thing that I can complain about is the lousy TV service.Only 14 channels and only if no rain or wind. Otherwise it is a great,inexpensive place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Hospitality Inn Portland, OR"
Everything was great and friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014