All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10155 Sw Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Inn"
It is a nice Inn. Friendly receptionist.The only thing I don't like is the breakfast.It is to simple.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Xinyi
"Good hotel for a good price"
Just needed a cheap room to stay in for one night, and this place fit the bill. The room and bathroom were clean, and the bed was comfortable. Free parking, free wifi and free breakfast. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"I'd Do It Again!"
Very friendly staff...very accommodating. Although a bit dated overall, the rooms were modernized and very comfortable. Several eating establishments within walking distance. Easy access to I-5. I would definitely book here again. The only negative I have is the breakfast...very limited.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Bethe
"Always a nice stay!"
We stay here when we visit our daughter and family. The hotel staff is always helpful, and there is a starbucks right next door!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Cathy
"portland"
nice hot tub comfy room
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
pat
"Can't say too much about this hotel. Great place!"
Stayed for one night on business. this is an older hotel facility but is kept up fantastically. Hotel is located right off I-5 at the Capital Hiway exit, however, traffic pattern may be confusing to travelers not familiar with Portland, i.e. you have to play ring around the rosie to get onto Capital Hiway going in the right direction. Neighborhood is not bad, convenient with three great restaurants in walking distance, and a McDonalds. Front desk staff was extremely helpful on check in and the rooms were clean, comfortable, and to a certain extent, well insulated for sound. the only issue there is plug locations for computers, etc., which they really can't do much about at this stage. (there are never enough plugs and they are never in the right location) Breakfast was good, the usual cereals, waffles, fruit, juice, coffee, bagels, muffins, etc.- just wish they had sugar free syrup. Probably the best thing was the local knowledge...my mapquest had some fairly convoluted directions to my final destination, but the front desk guy gave me directions that not only were very easy to follow, but cut about 20 minutes off my morning commute, by staying on surface streets most of the way...Suffice to say, whenever I come to Portland, I will be staying here.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Edwin
"Would never book here again..."
The hotel clerk was very nice and helpful, however this hotel was horrible. We could hear everything through the walls. There was a dog left in the room below us that barked the first half of the evening, then a couple fought in the room next to us past midnight and my daughter heard all kinds of inappropriate language. Breakfast was not appealing at all.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Oshu patient treated unfairly"
Would not stay again because we was not given A discount for being A Oshu patient but the couple ahead of us was given the discount. I told the gentleman that we ALSO was a OSHU PATIENT. My husband was having surgery the next day & he stated that it was 3nd party and he could not give us one which I was totally confused about that as if he needed I could have provided proof!! Motel was clean & comfortable. I will certainly do my homework before booking a motel stay for my husbands Post op appointment coming up. Thank you for giving me a voice in this matter. Was a expensive night for sure but what bothered me most was being treated unfairly
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
jerry
"Good and Affordable"
We needed something close to the childrens hospital for one night and this worked perfect. Friendly front desk staff, clean room, and easy breakfast. My husband felt it was it was a bit loud at night because of the nearby traffic but its nothing atrocious, really its what you should expect for a hotel on a main road. My two year old and I are both light sleepers and we slept fine. Breakfast was traditional hotel food (bagels, fruit, cereal, toast...) plus make your own waffles that were easy and good. We wanted affordable and clean near Doernbechers and thats what we got. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Alyssa
"Good room for a short stay"
We needed a room for just one night while visiting family in the area. This hotel was nothing special, but more than adequate for our purposes. The building is a bit older, but reasonably maintained, the bed was comfortable, the shower was decent, the heater worked, and the complimentary breakfast was good. The sofa was a bit worn, but the room was spacious and quiet.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Enjoy Staying Here"
We have stayed here 2 times now and plan on staying again. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful! Great value and nice facilities. It is convenient to OHSU, restaurants, and entertainment. We will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good access to/from I-5 and to amenities."
The staff was very friendly and the room was pleasant. We suggest that breakfast be advertised as a light continental breakfast rather than breakfast included. A protein like eggs, meat, or yogurt would be appreciated in the morning. Overall, we were comfortable and would stay at the Hospitality Inn again!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Nice friendly staff and hotel. After registering. They gave us a hospital rate due to family member in the hospital for the rest of our stay.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Shirley
"Great Staff!"
Great staff, easy access to freeway, great Japanese food next door!
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Repeat stay. Thanks!"
Convenient and affordable place, close enough to drive to everything while not being right in downtown. Staff courteous, breakfast tolerable (yay waffles! not much else), and room clean and comfy. The halls had a spicy air freshener thing going on, I suspect for the holiday season. I liked it. Outlets in the room were in slightly weird places (like the nice little desk for working on my laptop? nearby outlet being used for floor lamp and coffee maker: solution, replug the floor lamp to an unused outlet not near much of anything on the opposite side of the window), but moved some furniture and found more (behind the love seat!) It was our second time to stay there and we'll stay again when the next trip to Portland comes. The only time we stay anywhere else is if we want to be in walking distance of the stadium or MAX for Timbers' game days. If we are there for things we will need a car for anyway, this is our lodging of choice.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Budget-wise motel"
I stay here each December when I volunteer in Portland. The location and price fit for me.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
KAREN
"Hospitality Inn"
Great free breakfast - hot waffles and good selection of cereal and fruit
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Portlandia"
The location was ideal as it was close to to freeway Starbucks and our family in port landis!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good place to land for the night."
I needed a place close by to get away to for a Saturday night and ended up getting a quiet, spacious room on the 3rd floor. Bed was comfy, everything worked just fine and the place was clean and tidy. My one and only small complaint was that the breakfast didn't have any yogurt or protein, like hard boiled eggs or something. Otherwise, this was a good stay!
"Good basic place to stay"
Love the DYI waffles at breakfast in the morning. Coffee could be stronger, but there's a Starbucks right across the street. Helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Good wifi connection which is important to me. Only about 10 minutes out of Portland center by car and there is a bus that stops pretty close to the hotel if you need that. I stay here every time I come to Portland because it's cost effective and close to where my kid is going to college.
NoahtheGuy
"Great place for the price"
I have stayed here 6-7 times. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. I'm always surprised by the poor TV service. Direct TV with only 3 or 4 watchable channels and only if there is no wind. I still continue to stay there in spite of the poor TV service.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
We have stayed here many times. The only thing that I can complain about is the lousy TV service.Only 14 channels and only if no rain or wind. Otherwise it is a great,inexpensive place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Hospitality Inn Portland, OR"
Everything was great and friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
Dale
"Decent for the price"
The hotel was conveniently located for us to get back to the city where our duaghter was particpating in a clinic at PSU. The room was decent and comfortable. The linens were thin and could be upgraded, as well as blankets (had some holes) and pillows were a little hard. The hotel was quiet and close to pizza, Starbucks and Mc Donlads. My biggest issue was the breakfast. I realize that the facility does not have the ability to cook on the premises, but they could have had a much larger slection of foods. Hot water with oatmeal, muffins, pastries, small refrigerator with yogurts could have easlity been added. Overall it did the trick for us and did not break the bank.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Stay was pleasant, but would have been to have some soap in the room!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient"
Easy to get to
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Petra
Stayed for two nights while visiting Portland on vacation. Clean, safe, and secure.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good hotel for overnight stay"
Hotel was clean and had comfortable bed and pillows. Good for overnight stay. A bit dated but for the price it's a good bargain.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Construction Guy
It is a little older hotel but maintained very well with a lot of new amenities. I has good other services close and was convenient for our location needs. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Excellent independant with personal service"
very pleased & told the Manager I would recommend it for budget travel with all the basics done well.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jim W.
"Starting to Fade"
We stayed here 3 months ago. Quite a bit of fading in between. The neon lights now have letters missing on both sides. We asked for decaf coffee (which we got in our room at our last stay). We had to go to McDonalds for decaf. They used to have trays in the room, but removed them. At least one ice machine was out of order. Their regular wifi is too overloadeded. Not going back.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
J.D.
"Good basic accommodations."
This is a locally-owned hotel offering clean, well-maintained, comfortable accommodations. I stayed four nights here, using it a a base for day trips throughout northern OR, and it fulfilled that role very well. It has ready access to the interstate system, which made for a little more noise, but not enough to disrupt my sleep. Though I didn't utilize them, there is a wide array of eating establishments, both fast food (McD's, Starbucks) and local eateries (pizza, Chinese) within easy walking distance. There is a Walgreen's also within walking distance and a full grocery a few minute's drive away. Avoid the gas station across the street - it had what turned out to be the highest priced gas I saw anywhere, as much a 50 cents higher per gallon. The breakfast choices were more than most chains - fruit, cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, waffles, oatmeal, pastries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate. There is a modest exercise room that is open 10AM-10PM. The building is secure, requiring a room access card to enter at night. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The desk clerk very happily repeatedly gave me directions, often using his cell phone to pull up maps and check traffic conditions for me. The housekeepers were cheerful and did a great job. Even the owner was exceptionally friendly and engaging.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room, and convenient location. I'll be back next month.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Michele
The hotel was adequate for our needs although not near the airport which was where we were hoping to be. Staff was friendly but the rooms could use a little updating and the dish TV was very poor. The room was clean so I would stay there again if I needed a hotel in that location.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Reeves Family
"They made our stay as pleasant as possible"
Staff was friendly and courteous. One thing they had was an elevator, which my mom needed. Considering the reason for our stay, it was pleasing that the staff was there whenever we had questions or to help when needed.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Traveler
"Convenient, clean and friendly"
Right off I-5, convenient to Downtown. Very clean and priced right. Very polite front desk and housekeeping staff. Not fancy, but the fridge and microwave worked well and I would, without hesitation stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great property and value for the money"
The staff was very accommodating and gracious. The room was spacious and clean. The shower was hot and the bed very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again. Starbuck very nearby and good restaurants within short driving distance.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Pleased with 3 day stay"
It was an older hotel but beds and pillows were great. Staff was attentive. Breakfast was the same as many other hotel chains. Parking lot was clean. There was a Japanese, pizza and fast food restaurant adjacent to the inn. Walgreen's and Shell gas close by. Highway access was excellent! Front desk helpful and had cookies!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Over-rated!"
We can't understand how this hotel has collected such a high rating. During our current trip we stayed in hotels from different chains, all in the same general category & price range. This was by far the worst. There was a very limited selection of TV channels & many were very fuzzy. The Internet connection kept dropping out; we would still be connected to their WiFi but it would lose its Internet connection. The establishment generally is a little old & tattered. The breakfast selection was terrible compared to similar hotels: a waffle maker, cereals, toast, bagels, & apples. No other fruit, no other pastries, no yogurt. Many fire doors were propped open with wadded-up towels. We won't be back.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Bill & Bev
Very friendly, nice atmosphere, convenient to the city.
5 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Val
"Comfortable and clean"
Room was excellent. Large and furnished nicely. Employees were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Jose and Maria
Good price for what you get. Hotel is nice and well maintained. Employees were friendly. Rooms were big and roomy and clean. Recommend considering upgrading gym equipment. Need a weight room, newer treadmill and bike. Don't have to have brand new, just upgrade-gym needs a facelift. Everyone who wanted to use the gym was disappointed. We pick hotel with gyms to workout while out of town. Please consider steam cleaning you sofas in your rooms, our was pretty stained--I find that to be a problem in many hotels.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Esther
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised with how much we liked this hotel. The room was very spacious and comfortable. A/C worked SO well. The room was an icebox when we got back to it our first night. (which I LOVE) Only complaint would be the quality of the TV reception and channels. Not many channels to choose from and most had a very grainy or static filled picture. We weren't really there to watch TV, but when you're on the road with a little one, sometimes you'd like to be able to put on something to keep them occupied while you try to relax. Overall, very satisfied with this hotel and would definitely stay there again next time we're in Portland.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Amy B
"Good 1 night Stay"
Good quick stay. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was pretty typical for a hotel with 2 stars. Location was great. Location was great for food places. Directly behind the hotel is a sit down pizza places and a McDonalds. I am sure there are other food places very close within walking distances.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great place!"
We stayed two nights at this hotel in Portland. Very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location, nice rooms, pretty calm even though fully booked. Highly recommendable!
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Muriel and Eric
"Noise and breakfast"
Noise was a issue. Their room doors close hard making a load noise that can be heard in rooms down the hall. The offer of a breakfast was in my mind a joke, I have had better t a motel 6..
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Pop's
"good value and confortable"
It was a well run, clean and affordable hotel. I love the king size beds and the pet friendly options, nice staff too. The location is convenient as well being right off the 5. So much better than other hotels around charging the same rate.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Chris Odell
"nice, inexpensive place"
easy & nice...good service
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
beth
"close to Lewis & Clark"
Much less expensive than other hotels in Portland, but just as nice.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Theresa
"Simple place to stay that's cheap, next to I-5."
McDonald's and Starbucks next door, entrance to I-5 north is literally across the intersection. The included breakfast is decent, but the breakfast room is small with not many seating areas. I gave the cleanliness a 3 because the room smelled slightly of sweaty gym sock. Can be typical up here in the summer with the increased humidity, but easily remedied if they actually took the steps to address it.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014