All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10155 Sw Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent for the price"
The hotel was conveniently located for us to get back to the city where our duaghter was particpating in a clinic at PSU. The room was decent and comfortable. The linens were thin and could be upgraded, as well as blankets (had some holes) and pillows were a little hard. The hotel was quiet and close to pizza, Starbucks and Mc Donlads. My biggest issue was the breakfast. I realize that the facility does not have the ability to cook on the premises, but they could have had a much larger slection of foods. Hot water with oatmeal, muffins, pastries, small refrigerator with yogurts could have easlity been added. Overall it did the trick for us and did not break the bank.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
Stay was pleasant, but would have been to have some soap in the room!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient"
Easy to get to
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Petra
Stayed for two nights while visiting Portland on vacation. Clean, safe, and secure.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good hotel for overnight stay"
Hotel was clean and had comfortable bed and pillows. Good for overnight stay. A bit dated but for the price it's a good bargain.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Construction Guy
It is a little older hotel but maintained very well with a lot of new amenities. I has good other services close and was convenient for our location needs. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Excellent independant with personal service"
very pleased & told the Manager I would recommend it for budget travel with all the basics done well.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Jim W.
"Starting to Fade"
We stayed here 3 months ago. Quite a bit of fading in between. The neon lights now have letters missing on both sides. We asked for decaf coffee (which we got in our room at our last stay). We had to go to McDonalds for decaf. They used to have trays in the room, but removed them. At least one ice machine was out of order. Their regular wifi is too overloadeded. Not going back.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
J.D.
"Good basic accommodations."
This is a locally-owned hotel offering clean, well-maintained, comfortable accommodations. I stayed four nights here, using it a a base for day trips throughout northern OR, and it fulfilled that role very well. It has ready access to the interstate system, which made for a little more noise, but not enough to disrupt my sleep. Though I didn't utilize them, there is a wide array of eating establishments, both fast food (McD's, Starbucks) and local eateries (pizza, Chinese) within easy walking distance. There is a Walgreen's also within walking distance and a full grocery a few minute's drive away. Avoid the gas station across the street - it had what turned out to be the highest priced gas I saw anywhere, as much a 50 cents higher per gallon. The breakfast choices were more than most chains - fruit, cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, waffles, oatmeal, pastries, coffee, tea, hot chocolate. There is a modest exercise room that is open 10AM-10PM. The building is secure, requiring a room access card to enter at night. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The desk clerk very happily repeatedly gave me directions, often using his cell phone to pull up maps and check traffic conditions for me. The housekeepers were cheerful and did a great job. Even the owner was exceptionally friendly and engaging.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room, and convenient location. I'll be back next month.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Michele
The hotel was adequate for our needs although not near the airport which was where we were hoping to be. Staff was friendly but the rooms could use a little updating and the dish TV was very poor. The room was clean so I would stay there again if I needed a hotel in that location.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Reeves Family
"They made our stay as pleasant as possible"
Staff was friendly and courteous. One thing they had was an elevator, which my mom needed. Considering the reason for our stay, it was pleasing that the staff was there whenever we had questions or to help when needed.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Traveler
"Convenient, clean and friendly"
Right off I-5, convenient to Downtown. Very clean and priced right. Very polite front desk and housekeeping staff. Not fancy, but the fridge and microwave worked well and I would, without hesitation stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great property and value for the money"
The staff was very accommodating and gracious. The room was spacious and clean. The shower was hot and the bed very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again. Starbuck very nearby and good restaurants within short driving distance.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Pleased with 3 day stay"
It was an older hotel but beds and pillows were great. Staff was attentive. Breakfast was the same as many other hotel chains. Parking lot was clean. There was a Japanese, pizza and fast food restaurant adjacent to the inn. Walgreen's and Shell gas close by. Highway access was excellent! Front desk helpful and had cookies!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Over-rated!"
We can't understand how this hotel has collected such a high rating. During our current trip we stayed in hotels from different chains, all in the same general category & price range. This was by far the worst. There was a very limited selection of TV channels & many were very fuzzy. The Internet connection kept dropping out; we would still be connected to their WiFi but it would lose its Internet connection. The establishment generally is a little old & tattered. The breakfast selection was terrible compared to similar hotels: a waffle maker, cereals, toast, bagels, & apples. No other fruit, no other pastries, no yogurt. Many fire doors were propped open with wadded-up towels. We won't be back.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Bill & Bev
Very friendly, nice atmosphere, convenient to the city.
5 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Val
"Comfortable and clean"
Room was excellent. Large and furnished nicely. Employees were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Jose and Maria
Good price for what you get. Hotel is nice and well maintained. Employees were friendly. Rooms were big and roomy and clean. Recommend considering upgrading gym equipment. Need a weight room, newer treadmill and bike. Don't have to have brand new, just upgrade-gym needs a facelift. Everyone who wanted to use the gym was disappointed. We pick hotel with gyms to workout while out of town. Please consider steam cleaning you sofas in your rooms, our was pretty stained--I find that to be a problem in many hotels.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Esther
"Pleasantly Surprised"
We were pleasantly surprised with how much we liked this hotel. The room was very spacious and comfortable. A/C worked SO well. The room was an icebox when we got back to it our first night. (which I LOVE) Only complaint would be the quality of the TV reception and channels. Not many channels to choose from and most had a very grainy or static filled picture. We weren't really there to watch TV, but when you're on the road with a little one, sometimes you'd like to be able to put on something to keep them occupied while you try to relax. Overall, very satisfied with this hotel and would definitely stay there again next time we're in Portland.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Amy B
"Good 1 night Stay"
Good quick stay. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was pretty typical for a hotel with 2 stars. Location was great. Location was great for food places. Directly behind the hotel is a sit down pizza places and a McDonalds. I am sure there are other food places very close within walking distances.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great place!"
We stayed two nights at this hotel in Portland. Very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location, nice rooms, pretty calm even though fully booked. Highly recommendable!
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Muriel and Eric
"Noise and breakfast"
Noise was a issue. Their room doors close hard making a load noise that can be heard in rooms down the hall. The offer of a breakfast was in my mind a joke, I have had better t a motel 6..
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Pop's
"good value and confortable"
It was a well run, clean and affordable hotel. I love the king size beds and the pet friendly options, nice staff too. The location is convenient as well being right off the 5. So much better than other hotels around charging the same rate.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Chris Odell
"nice, inexpensive place"
easy & nice...good service
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
beth
"close to Lewis & Clark"
Much less expensive than other hotels in Portland, but just as nice.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Theresa
"Simple place to stay that's cheap, next to I-5."
McDonald's and Starbucks next door, entrance to I-5 north is literally across the intersection. The included breakfast is decent, but the breakfast room is small with not many seating areas. I gave the cleanliness a 3 because the room smelled slightly of sweaty gym sock. Can be typical up here in the summer with the increased humidity, but easily remedied if they actually took the steps to address it.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Dad of 3 girls
"Meh"
If you just need a place to sleep and aren't too fussy, the place is fine. It was inexpensive and clean. It isn't fancy. The switch on one of the lamps in the room wasn't working. The ac unit takes a unusually long time to turn on. I thought it was broken, but after about 2 minutes it started working. There is free breakfast, cereal, toast, juice, fruit and coffee. About what you would expect.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Not quite as good as we expected"
Perhaps our expectations were too high, but this stay did not impress my boyfriend or me much. The overall building, carpeting, and furniture were old and worn. The sheets and towels were rather rough. However, everything was clean and our interaction with the man at the front desk was pleasant. The location away from city worked well because the price was lower but we were still at an easy distance from downtown.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Sherry
"Super friendly"
Front desk was super friendly and even upgraded us to a suite. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
I was only there to sleep one night, and the room was nice and spacious. It was easy to get downtown from here. My only complaint was the man working the counter wanted to talk politics with me which I felt was a bit unprofessional and made me feel a bit uncomfortable there.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great price and comfort!"
Only stayed one night, but room was clean and beds were comfortable! Slept like a log! The guy at the front desk was super helpful and friendly!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great place"
Large rooms, clean, quiet.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice room for one night stay"
Arrived on a late check-in and the man at the desk was pleasant and helpful. Got a nice room that frankly, after walking down the hall with a strong smell of smoke, I wasn't expecting much. Nice spacious room and with a walk-in shower. Bed was comfortable. Slept great.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ryan
During our stay we did not have WiFi from about 1100PM until we checked out.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice rooms but unreliable internet connection"
Nice, large rooms. Everything was fine except the internet connection. At first I had to convince the hotel staff that it wasn't a problem with my laptop but rather their router; once they reset it the internet worked fine, but on subsequent days it would flick on and off and made it very difficult to get any work done. Hotel staff could have been a little more helpful and vigilant about this.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Top of the 2 Star Inn"
The service was excellent, all staff greeted you no matter where or who you ran into. I also received excellent directions and recommendations from the front desk. Room was comfortable and clean. It was very convenient to get around. You get off and on I-5 easily and it is only 4 exits out of Downtown. We stayed 2 nights and it was very pleasant. I chose this Inn because of its rating and they lived up to it. My only concern was TV cable reception and channel availability. They could use HD service since they have the HDTV in room. I asked about this and they apologized and said they are just recently transitioning to the new TV. On this trip I stayed at 3 different motels and this was by far the best and when I go back I would just stay here and not move around Portland.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
Traveler
"Excellent hotel for the low price"
Didn't expect the hotel to be so good. Was pleasantly surprised. Rooms were in an excellent condition. Breakfast was good, with a lot of variety. Front desk staff was very courteous. A bit far away from downtown but worked for us since we were only spending a night there on our way out of Portland. Even had a jacuzzi, gym, and guest laundry - although we didn't use any of it.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great Find"
I liked the location; it was easy to get to. The hotel staff were very friendly. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was a nice treat.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Marcy
"Needs to be refurbished"
The location was good with easy access to downtown Portland without the higher price of being downtown. The place is in serious need of refurbishment. Several pieces of for outré in our room were partly broken. Some of the clientele was a little sketchy. The breakfast was mediocre.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Molly
"Good enough..."
All in all my stay at The Hospitality Inn was fine. The room was comfortable but smelled funny. It was a handicapped room and they were clearly using some sort of very heavy odor to mask what was likely urine in the carpet. The whole set up of the hotel was a bit weird. The breakfast was bare bones but nice. The location is good if you need to take a bus into Portland. I would stay there again in a pinch if I come back into town and just don't want to research another place. But chances are I would end up looking for another. The one thing I will say that was 100% positive is the attitude and friendliness of the staff. I encountered both the day and night shift and both were helpful, knowledgeable and good to talk to.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the city"
It was a good hotel to stay in. It's only a 15 minute drive to the city, and you don't have to deal with the expense of staying in the city. The staff is friendly, the rooms are a good size. The breakfast if very small and doesn't have a lot of options, but it's a free meal and there's enough choices to fill you up. If you want somewhere cheap and convenient, this is a great place to stay.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Hotel was convenient to the highway, close to downtown Portland and close to restaurants and shopping. King size bed was Comfy with pillowtop. We got upgraded to a King Suite which was very spacious. Breakfast was average, nothing very special. Recommend this hotel as a good price for a nice hotel.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
contractormom
Second time staying here, feeling good,
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Kam
Would stay there again. The staff was nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
World Traveler
"Very good value for money"
Very good place as base for seeing Portland - easy to get in to city centre and the hotel had all facilities we needed. Helpful and accommodating staff.
2 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Clean budget hotel with a very friendly staff."
Nice staff, clean hotel, easy to find with convenient parking.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Basic, clean place to stay"
I found this place a significant upgrade from the Days Inn in Corvallis, OR where I stayed a few weeks ago. When I walked into this place, I could definitely smell cleaning products. Same with my room, but I simply opened the window for awhile and it was fine. The bed was extremely comfortable, but I was glad an earlier reviewer suggested bringing one's own pillow as the 4 that were on the bed were foam. Probably ok, but not my kind of pillow. The young man at the front desk was extremely helpful and polite. I used the jacuzzi and it and the spa room were very clean and worked well. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Spotsmom
"A large, comfortable room for a bargain price"
We were pleased with the size of the room, and the comfortable bed. It was relatively quiet, even though our window overlooked a major intersection. The hotel is not fancy, but we had a restful night and would stay there again. The front office clerk was very courteous and friendly.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"nice hotel, breakfast could be better"
Staff was courteous, facility and room were clean and quiet and the location as convenient, we especially appreciated being right next door to a McDonalds and Round Table Pizza - perfect lunch and dinner for our 3 year old. The only thing we were disappointed by was the breakfast, not a protein source in sight, and only a couple of fruits. The cereal, bread, bagels, waffles, apples and oranges were very good, but the addition of some hard boiled eggs or yogurt cups and a couple other fruit choices would have gone a long way.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014