All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
10155 Sw Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Excellent value"
Can't say enough about my 4-night stay at the Hospitality Inn. It's a 3-star facility with a 2 star price located just off I-5 a few miles southwest of downtown Portland. Staff is wonderful, friendly and helpful. The building is just a bit dated, but in very good condition and extraordinarily clean throughout. The elevator is speedy. Rooms are well-appointed, bathrooms are in very good condition and the beds are comfortable. My only small gripe is that the breakfast is basically cereals, waffles, and breads. There is a fruit bowl, but no eggs or meats. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great deal for the price"
Nice staff, clean room, great place for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Hallways were quite dim. The breakfast provided fewer choices than other places we have stayed. Room was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice traveler hotel"
We stayed just one night. Even though we booked for 4 guests we were charged extra when we checked in. Room was comfortable. Conitenital breakfast was very sparce. Parking was a bit of an issue when we came back late in the evening.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Interesting Property, Nice People"
The young woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. An interesting property-not new but well kept. The room was spacious and comfortable but no proper desk chair so hard to work at the computer. Breakfast was sparse.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Arthur A.
"Easy on/off to freeway"
This suited my needs for an overnight stay while working at two separate sites in the Portland area.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Hugh
"Good stay"
Hotel clerk was very nice about fixing the ac. Offer another room, but finally started working. Temp outside was 98. Need more potein items for breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to everything we needed"
We had a great time by visiting up north to the Waterfalls and family down south in Salem.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Very polite hotel employees, had our room ready when we got there. Despite the older decor it was very clean, good ac unit, great shower. It's sort of in the middle of nowhere so you should have a car, but it was
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Road trip to WA and OR"
Good location for travel to Portland City and Woodburn Outlet Shopping, would reccommend as a short term stopover.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
J L
"Nice to stay and sleep, very quiet."
It was very quiet when it came time to sleep the only drawback is there is no pool for the family or kids just a very small hot tub which is called a spa. The staff is very helpful and it is close to more then a few places to eat. We liked the stay for the 3 days but if we were to stay longer I think we would choose something else.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice if you have a car. Too far otherwise."
Room clean bed very comfortable some staff very helpful
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
on vacation
"Location can't make up for bugs and bad service."
Our reservations got completely screwed up. We got double billled and it took them two days to fix it and refund our money. Every time we asked for help the person at the front desk (a different person each time) said they had to call the manager and then call us back. One of the guys was playing games on his phone the entire time he was at the desk. Aside from the poor service, there were burn marks in the comforter and ashes even though it was a non-smoking room. The towels were visibly dirty and we found a spider and earwigs in the room. We also went to enjoy the continental breakfast, which was ok, but the room itself was dirty. There was food on the counters, tables, and floor that wasn't cleaned up. I was told by someone else that the manager that usually runs the place was out, so maybe that's why everything seemed so bad, but it was enough that I'll never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
unhappy camper
"Nice night's stay"
Close to the interstate. The hotel had everything we needed. The manager was friendly. The room was plenty cool, and we slept well throughout the night. Stopped by McDonald's for breakfast the next morning, but only because we're not the biggest fan of waffles. Thanks!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Taylor
"Nice getaway, great location."
Had a very good stay at this hotel, great location, easy access to freeways and it was clean and comfortable. Two floors, no elevator, that was the only downside if you have a lot of luggage, bikes, coolers, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Virginia
Overall the hotel was not very clean and breakfast was not very good. For the price, I would have expected better.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Hotel was ok. Breakfast so so. Internet didn't work most of the time.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Terry
"Recent visit to Portland"
Overall the stay here was ok. It was a pretty good values for the money spent but I probably would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Angelo
"My terrible experience at the Hospitaltiy Inn"
1. The fitness center - such as it was - did not open until 10am. I needed to leave the hotel by 7:30 each morning. Due to a health condition, I must exercise every morning. This forced me to jog in an unfamiliar neighborhood on hilly streets. The hotel advertised that it had a fitness center. I have never stayed at a hotel that did not allow its guests early morning access to this. I would never have chosen this hotel if I had known it was not open until 10am. 2. The shower screeched when used. They said each time I complained that they could not find anything wrong but each night it gave off an ear splitting noise. 3. The hi-speed wifi was iffy at best and several nights I had to ask for the router to be reset so that I could connect remotely to my office. I was often disconnected. I could not stream anything for very long. This was very stressful and caused me to get behind in my work.
8 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not so good"
Hotel staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The hotel needs a lot of TLC. Lots of wear and tear. Room was not vacuumed at all during my stay of 10 days, towels were not always replaced nor little coffee pot cleaned on a regular basis. I left a white sweater (my fault)at the hotel and when I called to inquire about it I was told that no one could find it. I think someone is sporting a new sweater
11 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Lonjina
"Comfortable stay"
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were VERY clean. While it was outdated and old, I would rather have an old hotel that's clean than a new hotel that's dirty. The beds were comfortable, although the pillows were very flat and the cable TV pretty poor. There was a mini-fridge in the room, which, is very helpful for me as a professional runner who likes to store food. I would stay here again if I'm in Portland. There is a Walgreens and Starbucks right next door, which is very convenient. It's close to the highway and the price is right.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Justin
Good. Nice. Clean. Okay. Cool.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Room had a king bed which was comfortable. Bathroom had been refurbished, very clean. Access to public transportation was just around the corner, which we used every day to travel to downtown Portland and explore. Quick access to I-5 was just a block away.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Sovana Inn"
One night stay with two adults, three kids. Had a room with two double beds, which was enough for us. Very spacious room allowed for our playpen. Dated decor, but clean, tidy room. Dead batteries in our TV remote was a minor issue. Good breakfast in the morning, with plenty of options for everyone.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Kenneth
"On the Highway"
I was disappointed. The reviews appeared much better than what I experienced. Walked into bathroom to find a wet, dirty towel on the hook. Bath towels were old and small. Bedding was old and worn. Everything was minimal: TV - very few channels, soap - tiny packets, pictures on wall - sun bleached, pillows - flat. Breakfast - basic but clean room with newspaper
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Boston Bob
"We expected much better for the price."
The room was very disappointing. The climate control had to be turned on/off by unplugging from outlet. There were no "glass" glasses or cups. Only one packet of bad coffee. Awful traffic noise. There were no amenities such as shampoo or body lotion.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
I wanted a hotel near my son's college. There are numerous properties along the highway, but most are quite rundown. This was well-rated, and I made a reservation. What a pleasant surprise! The folks at the desk were uniformly nice and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable. Heat and A/C worked well, as did the plumbing. The location was excellent.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Patrick
Nothing fancy by any means, but very clean & comfortable enough for the night. The staff was very nice & helpful as well.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"My appreciation to Hospitality Inn"
I spent a night in this Motel and I really enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean. A quite neighborhood, not far from Portland downtown. I would definitely suggest friends if they come to Portland area for visit or vacation.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
TAKELE
"hospitality inn is well worth the price."
nice establishment well run and clean, will definitely keep them in mind for the future.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
james
"Good motel close to freeway."
We had a nice room which was a good size. The king size bed was in separate room of adequate size. Outside noise was not bad.We arrived later in the evening , but there was a Roundtable Pizza parlor right next door, we were able to do take-out , and eat at the table in our room. The price for the room was very reasonable at under $100. We would stay there again if the opportunity arises.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Basic hotel if you're just passing through... you get what you pay for.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Worked for our needs."
Stayed for a racquetball tournament at the MAC. Very close, and I felt safe while there. The bed was very comfortable, and we really didn't have time to use much of the amenities due to the time spent not at the hotel. It was perfect for our needs. Got a reservation the same day for 4 nights. Very close to highway, it was quiet for the most part.
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Brenna
"Spacious Rooms!"
The staff was very friendly and enjoyable. Our room was huge (2 queen beds) and tons of room. The breakfast was good and even stayed open until everyone was finished eating.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"What do you expect?"
Well located, inexpensive, comportable. Breakfast sucked.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Pillow Top Beds!"
Located right off of the freeway. The pillow top beds were very comfortable to sleep in. There weren't very many channels on the flat screen tv, but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway. The room was very clean and had a microwave and mini fridge. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel since McDonald's is literally right out the front door. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"No Complaints"
The hotel met our expectations and worked well for our needs.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Ralph
Very comfortable stay. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was swell. Towels were thick.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"My New Go-To Hotel in Portland"
Hospitality Inn was a pleasant surprise. I'd read other reviews and wasn't expecting much - just an economical place to stay for a couple of days - but this is such a great little hotel: great location (15 min or less from anything in Portland), friendly staff, really clean, quiet, room was bigger than expected and comfortable beds. Oh, and free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. Sweet. The pillows were a little flat and the neighborhood is so-so, but those are easily forgivable. Leaving the hotel we were able to get to both Oregon Zoo and OMSI in around 10 minutes even in moderate traffic, so for us the location was excellent. Some other reviewers complained about the neighborhood, but I didn't think it was too bad. I certainly never felt at risk. The hotel is on a major road (part of its convenience in my book) and so it's surrounded by the expected business and foot traffic. No worse than any other suburb around any other major city. And despite being near this major roadway, the room was unexpectedly quiet. Excellent for our 3 kids. Hospitality Inn does have a continental breakfast featuring a small selection of fruits, cereal, and make-yourself waffles. If that's not doing it for you, McDonalds is literally right next door. The kids loved the waffle maker and cereal, but I need protein in the morning, so it was a McMuffin for me. Overall, Hospitality Inn was a big surprise for the price. It's definitely my new go-to when we hit Portland.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel at a great price"
I was looking for an inexpensive but safe and clean hotel, and the Hospitality Inn was surprisingly nice! Great staff, very clean hotel, and we had a quiet and relaxing night's sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Cody
"Nice clean rooms with comfortable beds."
Check in and out was easy. Housekeeping staff was awesome and worked around my schedule. No problem getting extra towels or pillows, ect. All of the staff except one guy had smiles on their faces and they were more than happy to help with anything. It was a nice clean room with A/C. It was a really quiet motel for being in the middle of Portland. You could hear your neighbors TV in the hallways but as soon as you got into your room you couldn't here a thing. Very centrally located with easy access to Freeways. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Will stay again"
It's been years since I stayed in a motel! It's amazing how most motel rooms look the same. The continental breakfast looked good. I love those waffle machines, but we were out for breakfast with family members, so had to pass on the motel breakfast. I would stay there again. It's right off of the freeway, so easy to get there and easy to get back on the freeway.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Close to all I wanted to do while in Portland."
Staff was friendly. Room wasn't as clean as I would have liked. Good price.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"The sign read Ho pit"
The burned out neon sign on the top of the hotel actually spelled Ho pit. And that is pretty much what it was, a fairly clean hooker hotel. The bed sheets and linens have been washed so much they are thread bare. 1985 wants the polyester comforters back. Complete with cigarete burns. Stay a little farther out of Portland and you will get way more hotel for your money. The warning sign next to the elevators telling medical marijuana users that using MJM in the hotel will get them kicked out and charged $200.00 was real classy.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Danny
"Nice hotel, good value."
Great little hotel, good location, friendly staff. Rooms were very comfortable, the bed was the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel. The room smelled fine, but the hallways smelled terribly strong of air deodorant. Possibly to cover up the smoke smell of smoking rooms.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"NOT what I expected!"
Room was not clean at all. Bed sheets had old blood stains on them, we let management know and were told there was nothing they could do. Bathtub had mold and toilet had old stains. Bathroom sink was leaking. The pull out sofa bed didn't even have a sheet cover over it. We chose this motel because of its location and price, definitely should've paid the higher price. We will not stay here again and sadly would not recommend it.
Other trip May 4, 2015
FP
"noisy room"
I was told I was being given a quiet room and after 11 hours on the road, I really needed that. Unfortunately the room was located over the drive-through and lobby, plus being adjacent to road that connected to major roads and a pizza parlor. I got very little sleep that night. If the room had been quiet I would have given the inn a 4 or 5.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Experience at Hospitality Inn, Portland, OR"
It was a good experience, although they did not have a business center, where a person could use a computer. That was inconvenient.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Jeane
"family trip"
Hotel was ok for the $$. I only have two things that I think could be better. 1. Breakfast needed some hard boiled eggs or yogurt (protein) Not just sweets. 2. It really needs a new washer and dryer and at least two. To many people wanted to do laundry at the same time.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Renee
I have stayed at this hotel many times over they years for business and personal trips. Its location is perfect for me as the area is in my old stomping grounds and familiar to me, it's near to restaurants and only minutes away from downtown. The facility could use some upgrading, but the affordable rates reflect what you get. Service is always friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015