All hotels in Carmel, Indiana, United States of America
11355 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN, 46032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"A Great Hotel in Indy"
Hotel was very nice. We used the pool and spa. Room had 2 full beds, a living room, and 2 televisions. So comfortable! We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Kristy
"Older Hotel"
This hotel needs a serious makeover. It doesn't live up to the double tree standards if you ask me. Great staff and great location just needs some TLC and new mattresses.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Svende
"funeral visit needed a place to stay."
I would stay there again if in the area. Love the newness of the area. easy to get to from the expressways.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
annette
"Very friendly staff and very helpful."
Very helpful getting us to our room even though their card maker way down. Super friendly and very professional. Best stay I have had in a hotel so far!!!!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
cassandra
"Cozy Room"
It was a snowy night and the room was very warm and cozy. I loved the TWO flat screen TV's, the two room suite and comfy pillow and warm quilt. The only thing that could have been better was that the mattress was too hard. But I slept well and felt safe. Doesn't get much better than that.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Cecilia
"Scariest stay ever!"
It was not what a Double Tree is known for. Cleanliness and great service. the room was dirty-carpet needed to be vacuumed-walls needed to be washed down.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
The only negative part was housekeeping barging in our room at 9am.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Robin
Nice rooms for entertaining local grandchildren. Very friendly staff and very clean rooms. Good value for the money.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"quality service"
everything perfect ok
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas Eve stay"
Stayed on Christmas Eve 2014. Were only about 3 cars in the parking lot and this made us nervous about the hotel. Was pleasantly surprised to find a clean and well decorated lobby, clean room with extra area to relax on couches. Two large screen TV's. Tried to find a hotel clerk later that night and no one was at the desk. Breakfast wasn't opened at 6:00 so we just left. No coffee in lobby either. Received good price for lodging so I can't complain. Would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Mel
"not happy with stay"
breakfast bar was not ready hotel rooms are occupied by a bunch of young kids that were partyinghad to call the front desk late at night to settle down the noise
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Shawn
"Motel 6?"
Poorly managed hotel with rundown rooms and facilities. Had to change rooms because bed in first room looked like someone slept on it. Bed in second room marginally better. Toilets in both rooms barely flushed. Sink didn't drain well in second room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Lots of Bang for your Buck !"
Room was excellent , plenty of space , modern amenities, great price , only drawback was construction in the immediate area around hotel. Value could not be beat...
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Anthony
"Home away from home"
I always find everything just as it should be or better and enjoy staying at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Alice
"Worth it"
I needed a place to stay while my wife was in town for a medical procedure. This location was nearby and the rate was easily the most affordable compared to the others I checked. I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews. The room was very comfortable and the hotel was clean. Well worth the rate I was charged.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Anthony
"Repeat customer"
Great place to stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Russell
"A great value"
We were very pleased with our accommodations. We were in town for an overnight stay after a theater concert. We had a suite.... The space was ample. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable. There were many amenities such as a refrigerator and microwave which we did not need. We had breakfast ( at a cost) before we left and found the buffet to be tasty and worthwhile. We are world travelers and felt this was an excellent value for the money in a nice location.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Loved my stay will stay here again... I will recommend this hotel to family and friends
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"very well appointed motel"
nice stay, easy access, cookies were great , girl's shopping and few other touristy things
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
girl's trip
"Traveling between Florida and Michigan"
We will definitely be back. It was cold and rainy. We were so happy to see a restaurant in the hotel. Food and cocktails were great.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
Renee
"dirty room"
found hair and snot on shower wall
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"LACKS HOUSEKEEPING"
There is a lack of Housekeeping staff, or competence at this Hotel. I was also disappointed that it does not offer free WIFi as your higher end Hotels provide.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"kinda tough"
I was accommodated well, but my room had some cleanliness flaws. Management did a great job once they were notified.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
The staff was professional and friendly. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very roomy. We wish we could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good location near the Expressway"
I enjoyed the size and style of the room.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Roque C
"Nice hotel and close to the Wellness Clinic"
Were greeted by a pleasant lady and a warm chocolate chip cookie! Room was clean and adequate. Facility had a small restaurant with delicious soup. We arrived later in the evening and the soup just 'hit the spot!' Only thing we missed was a wake up call. We had asked for one since we weren't sure we set the alarm correctly--didn't get one and since the beds were so comfortable and we had our curtains drawn so no light came in, we overslept and didn't get to take advantage of the breakfast in the hotel. Mistakes happen and we weren't upset by it.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Sue
"A bit Dated"
The hotel is in a good location for north Indy/Carmel, but the décor is dated and the carpeting in the stairwell is musty and reeks. Likely water issues, but need to be fixed and new carpet is a must in the stairwell. The workout area is decent. It does have 2 nice pools, 1 indoor and the other outdoor.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Excellent value!"
Truly a suite with a door in between. Very spacious and quiet. Indoor/ outdoor pool with a hot tub. It was the best value we encountered on our trip across the midwest.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
American
"Gross"
Piping around mattress was hanging on the floor on the right side. Lumpy mattress. Tiles missing in bathroom. No fan in the bathroom. The next morning I realized why we could hear the people in the pool outside; the window was open about 2 inches. When we checked in we just dropped our suitcases in the room and headed to the fair. I wish we would've inspected the room beforehand. Definitely wouldn't have stayed the night. We checked out and went to another hotel. Also, the pull out sofa mattress was nothing but springs covered with fabric. Called down and asked for another blanket,they bought us sheets. Not a good nights rest.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Patricia A.
"easy access"
Arrived at hotel late and they did not have the room I booked. Hotel went out of their way to make things right. Room was a little smaller than expected but ok. Pool area was nice and kids enjoyed. Breakfast buffet was expensive but good. First hotel I have stayed at in a long time that did not have free coffee available in lobby! Hotel staff was great! Everyone went out of their way. Beds were very comfortable. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Only good thing was it was clean"
Had to ask twice for extra towels. All linens were threadbare. Blankets were thin and ripped. Pool and spa were in poor condition. Pool was not heated, or maybe just kept quite cold. The buffet breakfast was not better than the free breakfasts offered at other places. We left a stuffed animal in the room and after 3 phone calls we still do not know if it was found. Staff did not bother to return our calls.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Fridge did not work and there was no TV in living area
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Fantastic hotel at great rate..."
Very nice hotel. Our family loved it. More economical than staying downtown indy. The pool was a great feature --- combining the indoor with outdoor leading to the courtyard was a nice touch! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"close to connor prairie"
Construction made it difficult to find the hotel even with gps. Furniture was worn. Reviews read said it had been renovated. Not so much. Cracks around doors let light and hallway noise in. Funny smell in hallway.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Not what I expected"
We've had previous stays at double tree hotels and have had excellent service both during Check in and our stay. But this stay would not compare to our previous stays at double tree. I would not use this hotel again due to the fact that we did not get the room that was originally discribed when it was reserved. And the hotel seemed it was under staffed since cleanliness seemed to be an issue. This hotel seriously needs improvement!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Maria
"Down at the heels"
I travel a lot, and often stay at Hilton properties, including Doubletree. This one was well below the usual standard. My room smelled musty, the toilet didn't quite flush, the air conditioning was creaky, and the carpeting was dirty and very worn. Until Hilton gives this place a facelift, I would not recommend staying here – there are many other choices nearby.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
M
"Very comfortable and a helpful staff"
Great experience and good location Monon Bike Trail
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
bev
"It was just okay"
The staff is great. No free breakfast or Wi-Fi, fruit flies at the bar, needs remodeling, rooms are way outdated. Too pricey for what you really get IMO.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Balcony was absolutely filthy, water wasn't hot for shower. Hotel needs serious renovation or, better yet, demolition. It was a disgrace to the Doubletree/Hilton name.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
bewildered
"Business Stay"
The hotel was fine at the end of it all, but felt like death by 1000 papercuts. No huge issues, but lots of little ones which ended up being really annoying to me. There are certainly worse hotels out there, but next time I'm in Indy I'll give another one a chance.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
The rooms were great, the breakfast buffet was wonderful, our kids enjoyed the pool. We will stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
kate
"must be a Hilton HHonors Rewards member or you pay"
Tthe website was misleading. Amenities such as wi-fi and local phone calls were only free if you are a Hilton HHonors Rewards member. The furniture was old and the bed was hard.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Issues"
Check in was slow and when I got to my room, the room key didn't work. so I had to go back down to the desk. My first room had a leak somewhere and the carpet was wet. They moved me to another room and while I was out that night they put a nice fruit/cheese tray in my room with a note. This room was fine but the tub drain stopped working so I had to shower with water around my ankles. I called the front desk and they took care of this issue as well. don't think it was worth the money and was disappointed overall.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Dona
"Dated and worn interior"
The musty smell greeted us as soon as we opened the room door. The tub was dripping, there was a slow leak from the toilet. The toilet had not been flushed so I assume not cleaned. The bedroom furniture was dated and worn. We were on the third floor and there was equipment on the roof above that sounded like a plane was landing every fifteen minutes. Not what I'm use to in a doubletree.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"overpriced hotel"
I have stayed in far cheaper hotels that blow this place out of water. Fixtures broken in room. Huge tear in couch fabric. Shower did not drain well. 2 inches of standing water in rub when showering. No cookies when we arrived.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Returning Customer"
I've stayed at this DoubleTree previously, and it was just as comfortable this time. Very ample space, nicely appointed, and room service was great! Only issue I have is that parking is confusing, as it's not in front of the main entrance .. and my room key didn't work at the other doors. But once in the room, all very satisfactory! I will return on my next trip to Carmel.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
DonnaP
"not the double tree of the past"
Room was mostly clean, very worn out, everything worked, bed was nice, I expected a much better updated room for a double tree. Hilton's lower end Hampton Inns are better than this place. I would rank this place more like a Days inn or Red Roof Inn (not that those are bad places). At least you get a free breakfast and free internet at those places. Just disappointed.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
The hotel seemed dreary and dirty . The pool area is run down looking. Only one jet worked in the hot tub
Other trip May 21, 2014
Nice property. Clean, close to many restaurants and shopping.
Other trip May 19, 2014