All hotels in Carmel, Indiana, United States of America
11355 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN, 46032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Great pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is not nice
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Poor vibe
"very nice despite needing renovation"
We had a great stay at this Doubletree. While they are beginning a major renovation, it was still clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We visit this area every 4-8 weeks and will definitely stay here again. Hopefully the renovation will keep the indoor-outdoor pool!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Kathryn
"Very comfortable; suburban splendor"
It is a suite so 2 rooms, two TV's, nice decor, large space. Ample parking, secure. The setting is the green suburbs so it is nice for those who like to take a morning or evening walk. There is a big Meijer store and several restaurants nearby. They had free coffee and water available in the lobby. Only criticism is the electric plugs on the lamp bases - it is nice that they have them next to the bed, on the desk - but they are so low on the lamp base that you have to move the lamp to the edge of the surface to be able to plug in anything larger than a conventional plug (like a charger). Good value, comfortable hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
TK
"Recommend but breakfast not included"
Loved it. Only complaint is breakfast not included.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Jesse
"We were very disappointed in this hotel."
• It is almost impossible to find the entrance to this hotel. While it has a Meridian St address in Carmel IN, there is and never has been a driveway entrance from Meridian. The unpublished entrance is on Pennsylvania, a block east, with a rather small sign. • We felt "nickeled and dimmed" by additional charges – $xx each for breakfast and $YY/day for WiFi, plus whatever taxes applied. That's almost $ZZ + Tax for things most hotels we frequent include in the room charge. With some help from the nice desk clerk, we ended up driving 6+ miles to downtown Carmel for dinner. • No small shop off the lobby for snacks, mags and papers, etc. • The seating area furniture in the lobby was long on form and short on function. The stand-alone chairs were deceptively low with flimsy cushions. My back problems were exacerbated by the unexpected low and hard seat, not to mention the increased difficulty in getting up. • We clearly would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Dan P
For family visit. Grandkids loved the pool.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Ronald
"Priced and rated right for circumstances"
Hotel was under renovation and looked like the work was go slowing, but room was fine, except for the sofa/hide-a-bed. It was not comfortable. Priced and rated right for the circumstances.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Hotel"
Our room was next to the elevator, so we had to listen to a humming noise all night.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"not again"
We took the grandkids to see family. My granddaughter was in the shower when the hotel lost power. When we went downstairs to inquire, they weren't to concerned she could've hurt herself in a dark shower. Then we asked for ice because we had no refrigerator due to no power, that was like pulling teeth. I would have at least expected a complimentary breakfast (which wasn't included) for all the hassel.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Stayed four nights. Staff was very accommodating and courteous, room was very nice, clean and comfortable and price was reasonable.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"Not What I Expected!!!"
Hotel has great potential, but is not living up to it. The day staff was great specially at check in. Most items were charged for extra like internet, phone, cable tv, breakfast, etc. Pool looked and felt great, but was not very deep and the surface was rough and scratches all of us.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Juan C
Great hotel. I dont know what all the reviews from the haters are about.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice, but not perfect."
Overnight stay only. Business trip. Room was nice enough, staff was polite. Fitness equipment is a bit run down. WiFi is $10/day (which I find ridiculous). Overall, a nice facility, but I wouldn't have stayed here if I was paying for it myself.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Carmel Hotel 2015"
We had a 2 night stay while visiting family in the area. Hotel is nice enough, not a bad price. Lots of perks if you are a Hilton Club member (I am not). On the first night there was a 6 hour +/- water outage. Staff came up with several scenarios for resolution but they were basically clueless. They wanted to charge me for Wi-Fi. I used my smart phone for connection. Good signal in the area. Lots of restaurants nearby. Convenient to our family.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Duane
"OK hotel. Will be renovated in Fall 2015."
Hotel is clean but somewhat dated. Staff was really nice and helpful. Indoor/outdoor pool is really nice but needs some renovation. No cable connection for work out machines in fitness center. Close to Carmel with several restaurants- esp. Bub's Burgers and Ice Cream!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Dr. Bob
"great family fun"
Just what we wanted family time, the pool was great, the suite was good. My husband I had a room to ourselves and the kids slept on the couch.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
NOREEN
"Best 3 star hotel"
Comfortable & roomy
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Curtis
"Loud and ignorant parents"
Everything was great except the ignorant and loud softball parents that stayed there as well... They were rude, ignorant and super loud and all th took place way after 11 pm they simply wouldn't tone it down so I had no option but to close the hallway doors... Other than that the hotel was close to where we need it to go and everything else was fairly close, I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Nice hotel and suite as we expected just dated"
The hotel staff was superb. Nice pool and fitness facilities. Breakfast could have been much better for not being included. Hot generic breakfast buffets included most everywhere nowadays, some even with omelet bar so for $13 this was not impressive. And if Hiltons will just stop having fox on all tvs all the time, that'd be even better.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Booked for indoor/outdoor pool and hottub"
After careful consideration of the area, I booked this online for a nice relaxing weekend with my family to enjoy the pool amenities. However, when we checked in the hotel staff did not mention that there was a huge baseball tournament going on, and their facilities were primarily booked for that reason. Needless to say, after checked in wanted to head straight to the pool -- however the pool was OVERUN with about 35 kids over-taking the pool and about 15 kids sitting in the HOT TUB. The kids were out-of-control and not being watched by parents that were sitting poolside with coolers drinking. There were no tables available or chairs and was also made to feel like I was INTRUDING upon their pool party. Then the parents overtook the one little piece of lawn area and made a buffet for the kids pizzas. Kids were jumping over one another and on each other, splashing us poolside and throwing balls over our heads. We checked out and went down the road to another hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
KAROL
"Can't keep up"
The carpet in the front is stained badly and comming up.The tiles in all cealings are satined the pool is literally falling apart,we steped to close and a chunck of concrete fell in. Everything is outdated. The gardener and maids are doing their jobs because my room was clean and the flowers were beautiful everywhere. But it needs a LOT of repair.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Great Hotel, and a very nice and accommodating staff
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
The hotel was a little dated but scheduled to be renovated this fall. However, still clean and comfortable with good amenities.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"uncomfortable bed"
the bed was the worst we had ever slept in during hotel stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Bryon
"Worst experience"
There was rotten milk in the fridge, the blankets in the closet were dirty, the shower didn't drain, $10 a day for wifi, breakfast is $13, pool has tons of bugs in it, no remotes for tvs, lamp shorts out, the lady at the desk was extremely rude, I love staying at double trees and normally they are really nice but not this one.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Bree
"Good for a one-night stay only"
Stayed for one night. Couch was dingy and extremely uncomfortable. Bed was pretty hard. Shower was great for short people! The lack of ventilation in the bathroom had created some mold on the ceiling.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Way dated. Needs renovated. Staff wasn't friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Hard bed"
It was my hotels.com secret price for $75. Was worth that. Guessing they had a water issue recently because there were large blowers in the hallways and the carpet smelled like dirty feet.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Sabra
"Close to Grand Park"
Rooms need a little TLC. Wallpaper was coming apart at the seams and so was the carpet. Couch was extremely worn. Beds were hard. Staff was friendly. It was an ok stay. It served the purpose.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Very nice stay"
I stayed while my son was in Indy for a soccer event. It was a very pleasant stay, the front desk was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Hope
For the price I paid for the hotel, I was very disappointed by what the hotel looked like overall and the room. The room was clean but it was very outdated and the bed was as hard as a rock. The hotel also charges for wi-fi, which I think is crazy nowadays. The hotel seemed rundown. The pool and hot tub area had great potential but the ceiling paint was split and cracked off, the hot tub needed some care as water was not shooting out of a jet but random holes in the wall. As previously stated, there is no way that my one night stay should have cost as much as it did, for the condition and amenities available.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
A.c. went out took the front desk over an hour to decide to move us. Restaurant staff was rude and argued with the couple next to us. Manager seemed lost.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Not happy"
No elevator to third floor. Whole facility needs rehab. Ceiling pieces falling. No a/c vent bedroom. Refrigerator leaked all over floor. Might be the last time I stay at any Hilton property.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
larry
Very nice room and hotel
5 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Genevieve
"Great, but needs a bedding upgrade"
Everything was great except we would have liked softer sheets and a better comforter.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Would stay here again..."
Stayed for 3 nights at hotel. Some renovations are needed in the pool area, our beds weren't as comfortable as was represented on the website, and I thought it was crazy that the wi-fi wasn't free for guests. The construction in the area is also inconvenient, but there are plenty of accessible stores and restaurants in the area. Overall, it was a great stay, well worth the money, and I would stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"One night"
We had a very nice stay for one night and I would stay there again. The price of the room was fair for the size. Due to the construction we missed our turn and passed the hotel as did a friend that came to visit. I'm sure minus the construction it is much easier to get to the hotel.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Not Worth The Price"
Overall decent hotel but for the price I would expect more.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jacques
"pleasantly pleased"
I had enjoyable clean comfortable stay. There was no noise level to be concerned about. The aminities and food oferings were excellent. I would return for another stay there or any double tree great cookies too lol.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Jesse
"i really enjoyed my stay!"
I was in carmel for business left in the morning and when i came back to my room it was always very clean. The restaurant food and service was very good. The only negative part of my stay was the cleaning people talked very loudly and played loud music in the morning which was Annoying after 16 hours of work. The price was very good would definitely stay again
Other trip May 23, 2015
flooringman
"Last minute booking"
We booked this hotel for the location. The rate was higher than average for the area, but it was one of the few rooms available. The staff was friendly, but the hotel is worn and tired.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Teresa
"Attended an event at the state fair grounds."
The hotel was one of the nicer hotels we've stayed in. Our suite had 2 rooms which is nice because I always wake up before my wife and I was able to get some work done without brothering her.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Rod
"Would not recommend after this stay"
Lots of construction still going on in this area. I have stayed here before and it's never the same. Sometimes they are completely rude about checking in early, this time she did let me in a couple hours early. I was told their house keeping doesn't come in before 10am to clean the rooms but I found out the next morning they were so there at 8am when I left. The air conditioning stopped working in the middle of the night, couldnt sleep at all with the heat..tv is slow changing channels. It's okay but I wouldnt pay high dollar for this hotel.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Well done"
Got in very late - excellent service. Staff was very accommodating, informative and took care of our needs.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Just so so"
Everything was nice except the thermostat in our room didn't work and the temperature was close to 80. The bed was so soft I felt like I was swalled up. They don't supply enough pillows for a king size bed (3 standard size) just doesn't cut it. Also, when I pulled the drapes back to look outside the extended facade was disgusting (large amounts of debris laying on the floor, bird droppings caked on the wall and mold/algae everywhere.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Cristie
"Indianapolis trip"
Hotel was great but restaurants were kind of far away. Plus their parking lot was pretty torn up.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
wyatt
"Needs Updating"
nice. When they up day the suites it will no from average to excellent.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Shepp
"Good Location"
We love this hotel, the location and staff. However, we did not appreciate a $12.95 charge for breakfast.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
lradata
"Double Tree Review"
The room was okay, it seemed a little rundown but was clean. I've stayed in other Double Tree Hotels that were much nicer.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Joan
"party stay"
Stay was great. Had my daughter 6th birthday party here and she loved the pool. Only thing i didnt like was the local calls were $1.00. But in all i would stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Dandra
furniture showing wear and a bit dirty but overall pleasant room
Other trip Mar 25, 2015