All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
9940 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89183, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Cleaning wise bad"
I stayed 2 nights no one cleaned the room and I asked for towels I didn't see it and I found some insect in the bathtub and in the bed room
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. For your reference & the benefit of future guests, guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. We hope that this experience does not deter you from returning to our resort again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Good not Great"
The elevator was stuck while we were on it. it was down most of our stay. The pool was great. The Wife and Kids really enjoyed it. the game room is below average.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We’re glad you had a good vacation with y our family during your stay with us here at The Grandview at Las Vegas. We hope you choose to come back for another good vacation experience.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Shawn
"Awesome hotel"
Totally reccomended, this is my favorite hotel in Las Vegas. Is little far from downtown but this is the only hotel I feel like home.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Wow! Thank you for yet another 5-star rating, Rolando! Thank you for your lovely comments about our resort in Las Vegas. Thank you for recommending our resort to others. We are glad you felt like home at The Grandview and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Rolando
"3rd stay and still want to come back"
Everyone seemed eager to help and make my stay very comfortable. Easy fwy access-kid friendly-next to southpoint for grown ups-several pool to chose from. The setup is better than a hotel because it has a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink and kitchen dishes to make it convenient if u have little ones.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Julio, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas and also for sharing your comments with us about your recent stay. We are thrilled to learn of the satisfaction you and your family had with our resort. We look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Julio
"Not a regular hotel with daily maid service"
This is not a standard hotel with daily maid service. There was no warning when I booked this place. You only get maid service if you stay minimum 7 days (timeshares onsite). The room was nice with jacuzzi tub, however if you are banking to use the sofa sleeper - forget it. The springs on it can be felt just from feeling the top of the mattress; there is no way to have a comfortable sleep on the saggy mattress with springs poking up, not even for any child. I would recommend the 1 bedroom only for a max of 2 people if you want a good night's sleep. Kitchen was well equipped. This is a family place so lots of kids on site. Parking was adequate. Customer service/front desk was not helpful and got transferred and disconnected more than 2 times.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely correct. The Grandview at Las Vegas is not a regular hotel; it is a timeshare resort. Unlike hotel rooms, timeshare units feature a multitude of amenities such as spacious living and dining areas and full kitchens; just like home. Guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. Daily maid service is available upon request at an additional charge. We’re sorry you did not find the sofa bed in your unit comfortable enough and you were disconnected when you called the front desk. We appreciate you recommending our resort to others and we hope you give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with our excellent service.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Clean and comfortable. No frills"
Family trip to Vegas for the weekend. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Separate kitchen and bedroom are convenient. No services or restaurants on site. Feels more like an apartment than a hotel.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We love your review title. We are glad you found The Grandview to be clean and comfortable. We are happy you and your family were able to have a good time for the weekend here in Las Vegas. See you again soon, hopefully!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kyong
"Very nice hotel off the strip...perfect for family"
Great accommodations... I love the full kitchen, spacious bathroom, jacuzzi tub, a living and dining area with a separate bedroom... Awesome for a family vacation, non-gaming hotel but South Pointe casino is walking distance... Very close to grocery and restaurants if you want to avoid traffic on the Strip
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to read that you found our resort to have great accommodations. Thank you for letting others know that our resort is perfect for families. It definitely sounds like you and your family had a good vacation stay at The Grandview. We hope we get another chance to serve you again and help you have another awesome vacation stay in Vegas.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Angie
"Las Vegas MGM"
Hotel US a lote distant frontal the action
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your vacation stay with us, as well as our resort’s location. It is away from the action on the Las Vegas strip, but close enough to still have fun! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Guillermo
"Good Price for One bedroom"
So nice and cool, Very quiet. I will stay next time too.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so very much for this fantastic 5-star review. We are thrilled to learn that you had a nice and cool vacation stay. We’re glad you found a good price for our one-bedroom. We cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in Las Vegas.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We enjoyed out stay at the grandview. Had a beautiful view if the pool. Our stay was peaceful and quiet. No noisey hallways or elevatores. We will back again!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for this great review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the beautiful view you had of the pool from the unit that was assigned to you. We are happy your stay was peaceful and quiet. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Overall the room had plenty of space for a family of 5. It was clean and everything seemed to be newly remodeled. The kids had fun at the pools and the casino was just a short walk away. My complaint would have to be that the sofa bed and rollaway mattress were very worn and flat. We enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back to this hotel in the future.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We are delighted you found our resort to have the specious accommodations you were looking for for your family of 5. We are glad you were satisfied with our cleanliness and amenities such as the pool and casino. We look forward to getting another opportunity to provide you and your family with our excellent hospitality.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Was a pleasant stay
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your short comment. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Grandview for your stay and we hope to welcome you back again at another time.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"affordable and worth the stay."
The room and the people were very professional and nice. the only thing that was missing was a continental breakfast or breakfast in general.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Yes! We love your title. We are thrilled you found our resort to be “Affordable and worth the stay.” That makes us very happy. We are glad you liked our staff and our rooms. We hope to welcome you again to The Grandview soon.
Phineas
"Very nice!"
Great stay! My family and I will definitely be coming back. Very clean, comfortable relaxing stay
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Theresa, for sharing your opinion about our resort with us. We are pleased to read that you found our resort to be very nice and very clean, as well as comfortable and relaxing. We love to know that our guests and their families are having such great vacations with us. We cannot wait to see you again here at The Grandview.
Theresa
"Peace away from home!"
We had our 5th family reunion the weekend of our stay. Never had the time to enjoy the pool and spa area. Family events was schedule at different times of the day. Thank you allowing us to stay one more day to rest before our trek home back to the Bay Area. I locked your information into my save box and will be using you again in the future. Thank you! Peace!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We absolutely love your comments about our resort, LDonna. We are glad to learn that you found “Peace away from home” during your vacation stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas. You were able to share a special moment with your family at our resort. It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
LDonna
Room was great location was not so great seem like a lot of homeless and a lot of different people hanging out in the parking lot
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate your comments and we are delighted to know that you were satisfied with the room that was assigned to you during your stay. We’re sorry you were not pleased with the location of our resort. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Perfect !!! ❤️
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so much for your simple and nice comment. We are glad you had a “Perfect” stay while at The Grandview at Las Vegas. We cannot wait to serve you again the next time you are in Vegas.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Very clean and comfortable. We have young children so having a kitchen was convenient. Easy drive to the strip.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about our resort. We are delighted to know that you found our resort to be very clean and comfortable. It sounds like both you and your children had a great family vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again in the future.
ARMANDO
"GRANDVIEW REVIEW"
Overall my experience was okay but there were some things that were disappointing. 1. When I first got there the room they were going to put me in had broken AC. I had to ask for another room. 2. This property promotes FAMILY but the game room, where a family would go to spend time, is NOT maintained. 3 or 4 machines out of order and there weren't that many machines to begin with. 3. I asked about a shuttle and I was told I had to go on a waiting list. WHY? Because this property is more concerned with trying to sell more timeshares instead of taking care of the people who paid money to stay there. I think if that management needs to put at least SOME of their focus on that.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for this kind review about our resort. We are glad you had fun on your vacation stay with us. We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. Your comments have been sent to the General Manager, so that those issues may be addressed. We wish you better vacation experiences in the future.
Stacy
"staff issues and accommodation"
The place is nice but I don't think they have the staff to accommodate the guest needs nor tend to the rooms. The place charges $15.00 to clean your room if you are not staying for 7dys plus. this is fine but no towels, soap, toilet paper was even provided. we had requested a blanket and pillows that after 2 hours never came and was advised there was a shift change. the Safe was missing the back plate so if you closed it you could run the chance of the batteries falling out and having to wait for engineering as that is what we were told with no time frame. The coffee machine was just that. no pot to brew. the batteries on the ac went out and our room was overheating. when we tried to call the front desk there was no one to answer only a recording. We had requested a smoking room with no ash trays, paper and no pens. etc. I was to attend a seminar that I paid in advance $20.00 to show us how to vacation with them and chose to not even attend.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. All of your comments have been forwarded to the General Manager, so that the issues you present here can be addressed. We hope we get another chance to show you our service and hospitality.
Candia
My stay at the grandview was wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed my suite and would stay again.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Giana, for your feedback. We are thrilled to read that your stay with us was wonderful and that you thoroughly enjoyed it. We were more than happy to provide you with the best service and hospitality. We would love to have you stay with us again.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Giana
"Great Hotel!"
Had a great time at this hotel! loved that it was off the strip so you didnt feel like it was so crowded. Also loved the room, it was a mini apartment that was so perfect for us. We had full use of the kitchen and living room was nice so you didnt have to sit in bed to watch tv during the day. My 2 year old had enough room to run around and touch everything. The hotel room was so clean and fully stocked. They dont have daily housekeeping but they do leave a cart in the halls fully stocked with everything you need. It's nice not to get interrupted by housekeeping. Right outside our room was the kiddie pool and on the otherside was the regular pool. The kiddie pool was awesome for our 2 year old. He enjoyed it and so did we, it was enough for us to get fully soaked and cool down. We will definitely stay here again and I will request for the same building!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate all of your comments. They actually help us improve on our services. They are valued. We are pleased to read of your satisfaction with our resort. We are glad you liked your room, the kitchen, and the pool. Guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. Daily maid service is available upon request at an additional charge. Overall, we are thrilled you and your son had a great summer vacation with us. We hope to see you again!
Savannah
It was a excellent. I was celebrate my birthday and had a great time there would recommend the grand view to family and friends the room are nice you have everything you need
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are glad you had a great stay at The Grandview for your birthday. We want to wish you a happy belated birthday. We hope to celebrate another accomplishment or special occasion with you again here at The Grandview. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
My kids love this hotel. The rooms are relaxing. It has all the amenities you need, from preparing your home cooked als to washing and drying your clothes
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Tony, for taking the time to share your opinion about our resort. We are pleased to read that your kids loved our resort and you found our rooms to be relaxing. You were even able to enjoy our fabulous amenities. That is great! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Grandview or one of our other properties in Las Vegas!
Tony
Overall great experience. Nice staff, although there were a few dirty spots in our room when we first arrived (the light switches needed major attention. The kitchen one appeared to have some kind of red sauce caked on it.)
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Adam, thank you for your sharing your opinion about our resort. Thank you for rating us a 5-star. We are happy to know that you had a great experience and that you liked our helpful staff. We apologize for the issues you encountered, but we are glad that didn’t stop you from having a good time at our resort. We hope to see you again soon!
Adam
"Nice off Strip place to stay"
This is the second time I have stayed there. The night staff was excellent, but when I went back to get my parking pass, they were kinda pushy in trying to get me to go to their timeshare presentation. I told them from the beginning of the conversation I wasn't interested in buying and they still bothered me with it. Plus, the bed was almost too soft for my taste (I know, First World Problem!).
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Tim, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our resort, based on your recent stay with us. Thank you for returning back to The Grandview for a second time. We are glad you liked our night staff and the resort’s location. We’re sorry the bed in your unit was too soft for your taste. We hope we get the opportunity to provide you with our hospitality again!
"Room for improvement."
Well, for 125.00 plus the $25 daily amenities fee, this room could of been much better. When we arrived our bed was NOT done, we had to call someone to make it, then right before we were going to bed we found that there were no extra pillows and sheets for our sofa bed, we had to call twice for them. Sofa bed was so uncomfortable my kids didn't want to sleep in it. I feel obligated to inform you that this is a resort, and at check in you will be asked to go to a "1 hour meeting" to learn about the time share, and be offered a money card and breakfast...and If you should refuse the offEr be prepared for an unpleasant attitude from the sales people.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your opinion about resort. We’re sorry our resort did not meet your expectations. We don’t want our guests and owners to be dissatisfied with our service and accommodations. Your comments have been sent to the General Manager, so that the issues you present here can be addressed. We wish you great vacation experiences in the future.
Vi
"Disappointing Room"
Was given an old suite for the handicap with broken furniture, dirty carpet and louse door handles. Had to request a new renovated room. Renovated suite was much better.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We apologize for the issue you had with the room that was first assigned to you at our resort, Charles. We are glad we were informed immediately of your dissatisfaction, so that we can get you a much better room. We hope after that change you enjoyed the rest of your vacation at The Grandview.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
charles
"Las Vegas Anniversary and Summer Vacation"
Hotel was very nice and clean rented a two bedroom went with my son and his family. Hotel was bigger and newer than the Cancun Resort. Would recommend highly. South Point being just next door was a definite plus. Price for this resort was justified. Plenty of parking and no extra charge. Found coupon online and Hotels.com honored it. Thanks!!!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing all the possible aspects of our resort that helped make you stay with us be more enjoyable. Thank you for recommending our resort to others. On behalf of The Grandview, Happy Las Vegas Anniversary! We hope to welcome you back to our resort again the next time you are in Las Vegas!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Raymond J.
this was the best place I ever stayed at. every thing needed to relax. staff was the best.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for staying at The Grandview for your summer vacation. We are glad you liked our resort and everything we had to offer you. We are also very pleased with our staff that helped make your stay with us more enjoyed. See you again soon!
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Plenty of room with kitchen and washer/dryer"
Stayed here for my son's basketball tournament for 4 nights. It was a nice layout for the room, with washer and dryer and nice useable kitchen. Initially the hotel put me in a room that hadn't been cleaned yet. They moved me quickly and the new room was good. I was able to work in the room during the days with very little noise distraction. Not a fancy place. Basically a bunch of suites that are nice.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our resort’s rooms and accommodations. You were able to use the washer and dryer, as well as cook meals in your unit’s kitchen. We are pleased with your feedback & we hope we get another chance to serve you in the future.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"JT"
LOVED IT. CANT WAIT TO GO BACK.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your opinion on our resort. We are glad you loved it. We look forward to seeing you return back to The Grandview again! Enjoy the resort of your summer this year!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Justin
The hotel is lovely but is starting to show it's age in the carpet and textiles around the room. The rooms are large and comfy, with wonderful jacuzzi tubs. The hotel pool is spacious and beatifully looked after.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate the time you took to write these comments. We’re glad you liked our large and comfortable rooms, as well as the Jacuzzi tubs and the pool. We look forward to welcoming you back, Samantha A, to our timeshare resort again in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Samantha A
"Nice spot, great price!!"
Very beautiful place to stay, just wish the rooms could be cleaned everyday and parking was better
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you liked our resort and that you consider it to be a nice spot for a great price. We’re sorry you had a problem with the parking. With regards to the rooms being cleaned daily, it is important to note that guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. Daily maid service is available upon request at an additional charge. We hope we see you again at The Grandview at Las Vegas the next time you are in the area vacationing.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Elena
"Home away from home"
A family oriented resort. It was just couple of days but we enjoyed very much. We'll definitely come back.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate your comments. Thank you for sharing them with us. We are glad you felt like your stay with us was like “home away from home.” That is exactly how we want our guests and owners to feel like when they are on vacation with us at The Grandview. We’re glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We cannot wait to see you again!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Horrible customer service"
The place was ok. They have 4 pools however during our 4 night stay only one pool was open. My kids never got to enjoy the kids pool. Management was awful.Julie the Manger at the grandview had an attitude. She had no sense of customer service. It was a big room however horrible service.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We’re disappointed to read that you feel our resort has horrible customer service. We’re sorry for the issues you had during your stay. Your comments have been sent to the General Manager, so that they may be addresses appropriately. Thank you again for your feedback. We wish you great travel experiences in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Ok hotel off the strip..."
The beds are covered in hair. Pull the sheets back and check. Also check the comforter.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your comments. We’re sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. We hope this experience doesn’t stop you from coming back to the fun city of Las Vegas, NV. Have a great rest of the summer.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
big spen
"Nice pool area for kids, fixtures and oven broken"
The room and the view is nice we are in the 20th floor. -The lampshade was broken it looks like they just glued it together. I informed them about it. -When we are about to use the oven it was broken as well. Engineering came in to replace it with a new one- all in all took about an hour. -The couch is comfy but once you convert it into a bed it is so uncomfortable to use at night, you can feel the spring of the mattress. Pillows are soft but super thick it hurts our neck the following day. If you have kids you have to bring your own pillow. -There is 1pouch of decaf coffee and 1pouch of regular coffee at the kitchen, since we are coffee drinkers,we dont take decaf and we want strong coffee, I asked if I can have 2 more since we are staying for 2 nights. The lady said NO. I asked if maybe I can just trade the decaf she said NO. They charge for extra coffees. The pool is great for kids as well as the spa but I suggest to use it early, when you use it during the late afternoon it becomes so windy the water is REALLY cold. It is surrounded by buildings so it is like a wind trap on the pool area. -The room is clean. -Bring your own toiletries. They gave us a soap, 1 small bottle of lotion, and 1 small bottle of shampoo. -Clean all utensils before use. When we are about to use the spoon and fork I saw traces of food on it. I wish I took a picture of it. I did informed operator about the oven, the broken lamp shade, they didn't apologize.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Rizza
"I really enjoyed"
Great place not too close to all the action but in arms reach, check into shuttle info more, great hotel.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to read of the enjoyment you had while staying at The Grandview. Thank you for using our shuttle service and we hope to see you again!
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Ashiareekah
Hotel was very dirty and worn. The hotel staff was nice. Pool was small.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry you were not satisfied with our resorts cleanliness. However, we are glad you liked our nice resort staff and the pool. We hope you choose to come back to one of our resorts in Las Vegas again some time.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Very nice resort and well worth the money. Very clean well kept grounds and roomy.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Wow! Thank you for the 5-star rating. We are absolutely thrilled that you think our resort is very nice and well worth the money. We’re glad you liked our cleanliness and our well-kept grounds. See you again soon!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Hotel was nice however it was dirty. Floors had trash and sheets were stained. Luckily they have a washer in the unit I just washed the sheets before we slept in them but I always cary my own blanket and pillow when staying in a hotel. The towels were very dingy as well. Overall it was ok for the price I paid, next time I will be staying on the strip.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Evelyn, for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you think our timeshare resort is nice. We’re sorry for the trash you found on the floor and the sheets you saw as stained. We hope this experience doesn’t deter you from coming back to one of our resort in Las Vegas, NV
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Evelyn
I enjoyed my stay very much will be back
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comment, Kevin. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas, so much so that you will be coming back. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you again!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2015
KEVIN
"Anniversary"
We stayed here in February and couldn't wait to come back. Every room is clean and comfortable.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Tresbian, for sharing your comments with us. We want to congratulate you on your anniversary, first and foremost. Then, we want to let you know that we are happy you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We cannot wait to welcome you back to The Grandview the next time you are in Las Vegas, NV.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Tresbian
"excellent"
excellent condition
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Claudia Guadamuz, thank you for this fantastic review. We are pleased to learn that you think our resort was in excellent condition. We are sure you have an exceptional vacation stay with us. See you again!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
claudia Guadamuz
I was charged an additional $25/day in addition to my Hotels.compayment for a "resort fee" that I had been unaware of.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Definitely will be back !"
Booked a suite last minute and got an amazing deal ! Got way more than my money worth . Had no complaints , instantly felt comfortable when we stepped in the room ! Kitchen , washer and dryer , jacuzzi . Even though we didn't get around to using most of it , it was still great to have . It really felt like home !
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Sierra, for this great 5-star review. We are overjoyed to learn that you had such a great vacation stay at our resort that you “Definitely will be back!” That is encouraging because that means that our efforts are not in vain. We love when our guests feel like they are home. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Las Vegas area for vacation.
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Sierra
"Can't wait 2 return"
Resort next 2 South Point Casino which both are family friendly...So there is plenty 2 do...They offered a timeshare type presentation which gave us a tour and more info on this location...No I didn't buy but maybe next time...But I am lookN 4ward 2 my return...Everything was nice.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Ms. Silky, for sharing your feedback with us. We like your modern way of writing here. It is very creative. Furthermore, we are happy you and your family were able to enjoy the resort and the South Point Casino next door. We also look forward to seeing you again at The Grandview!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Ms Silky
"Amazing place for a family weekend trip!"
This place was amazing! We wanted a hotel with a little extra space for our family of 5, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. My only complaint was the bugs at the swimming pool at night. There were tons of grasshoppers (I think) all over, flying in the lights, etc. Other than that, our stay was PERFECT.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are overjoyed to know that you think The Grandview is an “Amazing Place for a family weekend trip!” We are so very glad that you and your family were able to fit comfortably in our room units and enjoy the pool. We apologize for the bugs you encountered in the pool. See you again!
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Shellie
Great stay. Quiet even though EDC concert was in town and hotel was crowded.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We’re happy you had a “great stay” at our resort and that you thought it was quiet. See you again!
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015