All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Service is adequate
"Fantastic value - Away from the madding crowd"
Excellent value for money. One bedroom apartment for price of cheap motel. Best value in town.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Grandview at Las Vegas. Thank you for this 5-star rating. We’re delighted you liked the value of money you paid for our resort. We hope to see you again!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2015
This trip was for my anniversary. The room was very clean as was the rest of the building and pool area. The room had a great tub that my wife loved. The building seemed very quiet no loud parties going on as seems to be at most Vegas hotels. I will defiantly be staying here again.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments and this fabulous 5-star rating. We are glad you were able to celebrate your anniversary at The Grandview! It sounds like you and your wife had a great time. That is fantastic! We hope to see you again!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Grand View Resort"
My family and I took a weekend vacation to Las Vegas and found a great deal through Hotels.com to stay at the Grand View Resort. In comparison to the smaller rooms available on the strip, this resort offered a 800 sq ft, 1 BD room with a separate living area and a fully stocked kitchen with microwave, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. They even include a washer and dryer in the room as well as free WiFi. For the kids there were a plethora of pools and one which had a 2 foot depth throughout. Along with having non-smoking rooms, a short walk to South Point and a quick drive to the Las Vegas Strip, I was pleased with our accommodations at the Grand View and the great deal provided by Hotels.com.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Your comments make us feel very proud of the service and hospitality we offer our guests and owners. Thank you for saying such great things about our resort. We are delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed our accommodations and our amenities. We cannot wait to welcome you back to The Grandview again in the future.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"No Grandness at Grandview"
We rented two rooms, when we checked in one of the rooms bed was unmade. Upon further inspection, there was urine on the mattress. Service stated they'd switch the mattress (odd). Then an hour later they made us move rooms. Getting another set of adjoining rooms was a fiasco. Both sets of rooms were "picked up" but far from clean. Crumbs on the floors and surfaces. Dirty, terrible location, and awful service. I would not recommend staying here. Oh and they try to up sell you into a timeshare. All around awful.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We are disappointed to read that our resort did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Your comments have been sent to the General Manager, so that the issues you present can be addressed. We wish you better travel experiences in the future.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Super nice room....Lots of timeshare hustling..."
We were staying there for the Ironman 70.3 triathlon in Henderson. The room itself was very nice and we loved having a kitchen in the room. We never used the pool. We didn't realize it was such a timeshare property. The people were giving tours and hustling timeshare's everywhere we looked..It was far from the strip which was fine for the purpose of our trip...and the location had easy access to the freeway. Overall, our room was big, quiet & clean... the grounds were clean and secure. For our trip it was a good deal.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your comments with us about our resort, based on your recent stay at The Grandview. We are glad that you were pleased with our resort’s accommodations and its location. We hope to provide you with our service and hospitality again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Gloria, who helped us check-in, was extremely friendly and accommodating to our needs.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to read that our staff member, Gloria was able to assist you during your vacation with us and accommodate all of your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Relaxation"
This was our first time staying at Grandview and will not be our last. The room was great in every way, very spacious and clean. Having the Jacuzzi in the room made it a great treat after a long day of exploring the strip.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Yes! We are thrilled to read that you had great “Relaxation” during your vacation with us at The Grandview. We understand how important first impressions are and we are happy your first time with us was awesome. We cannot wait to see you again!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Carlos
Front desk personal was not curios
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Blanca, for your comments and 5-star rating. We hope to see you again!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Blanca
Definitely staying here anytime I come to vegas in the future. For less then a regular hotel room at one of the larger properties (on the weekend) you get so much more. Its like having your own apt for the weekend.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Wow! Thank you for this fantastic 5-star rating! It was a pleasure having you with us, Jason. You were able enjoy our accommodations and amenities. It sounds like you had quite some fun and that is what we want our guests to have whenever they come. Thank you again!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"really recomed the place"
love the pace very clean and friendly people
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We love that you liked our resort and we appreciate you recommending our resort to others. We hope to see you again in the future, Mario.
Mario
WE FIRST CHECKED INTO OUR HOTEL WENT TO THE ROOM WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED. THE ROOM WAS VERY OLD AND APPEARED NOT TO BE CLEANED VERY WELL. THE CARPETS WERE STAINED OLD STYLE COMFORTERS ON THE BED. WE WENT BACK TO CHECK IN THEY GAVE US ANOTHER ROOM. THE SECOND ROOM WAS SO MUCH BETTER. WE HAD A 2 NIGHT STAY. THE MORNING AFTER THE 1ST NIGHT STAY WE COOKED BREAKFAST. APPROX 15 MIN AFTER THAT WE HEARD A BIG BANG THE PIC ABOVE THE KITCHEN TABLE FELL ON TOP OF THE TABLE. GOOD THING WE WERE'NT SITTING THERE IT WOULD HAVE BUSTED ON OUR HEAD.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate all of your comments. We’re sorry our resort did not meet all of your expectations. We’re glad you were satisfied with the second room we moved you into. We wish you better vacation experiences in the future.
Kathleen
"great weekend"
had a great stay with my wife for her sisters bday. Hotel distance was perfect and had no complaints
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for this 5-star review! We love to see that our guests have wonderful vacations with their families at The Grandview! On behalf of our resort, happy belated birthday to your sister and we hope to see you all again!
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Conformable"
I feel very convertible in this Hotel, most definitely will come back again if I have to,
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments, Oscar. We are glad you felt comfortable at The Grandview and we hope to see you again in the future.
Oscar
Firts time to check in this hotel but im very disappointed no free breakfast i stay in suite room but no free breakfast.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Rene, we appreciate your comments about our resort. We’re sorry you did not have free breakfast during your stay. Nevertheless, we are glad you had a fast check-in and all went well. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Rene
"Kids Love it."
Over all the resort is a great family friendly place to stay. I recommend it to everyone I know will be taking kids. The kids love the fact that they don't have to walk thru a smoke filled casino to get to our room and love, love, love, the fact that they have so many pools and miniature golfing. The only thing the resort could do to make it better is get new sofa beds or have two queen size beds instead of the king and sofa bed. We've stayed there twice and will stay again.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback, Maria. Thank you for recommending our resort to other families who will be vacationing in Las Vegas and have kids. We are thrilled you and your family were able to enjoy our accommodations and our amenities. We cannot wait to see you again in the future.
Maria
I was happy comfortable and had everything I needed.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We are glad you were happy and comfortable with everything about our resort. We cannot wait to see you again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Josefina
My son got married and my family and I stayed. The resort was very nice. The staff was very helpful and the jet in room tub was amazing! There was lots of room and although the resort is at the beginning of the strip, I actually enjoyed being away from the craziness and going to my resort in a quiet place. When I was ready to have fun and deal the crazy drunk people I went to the strip.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments, Maranda. We would like to congratulate your son on his new marriage! We're glad you and your family liked our resort, our accommodations, and our staff. We are glad you had fun! We cannot wait to see you again!
Maranda
"Rooms are good size"
When we checked in we went to our assigned room to find that someone was already in it. We had to haul our luggage back to our car and go back and line up back at reception. We were given another room. The room was clean, although worn and the area rug in the living room was dirty and should be removed from the room or given a good cleaning. We rented the room so that we could cook our meals. There was no stopper for the kitchen sink and although the maintenance staff came to our room after we told them, they thought it was because the sink was plugged. We never did receive a stopper for the sink in the 2 days we were there. On the good side, the room was clean, large, quiet and nicely decorated. We used the pool area and it was easy to find pool chairs even though the hotel was very busy. The pool was clean and had nice surroundings. We also used the barbecue area and thought it should be a secured area so that only hotel guests had access. The barbecues had all been used that evening and we had to clean it before using it. It would be nice if there was a staff member there to clean them or if barbecue tools and cleaners were at the area to use to clean them instead of having to sign them out from the office. Check out was quick and efficient and even though I told the person about the sink stopper I felt that she really didn't care and wouldn't pass the message on. We also enjoyed that we could walk to the South Point Casino and used the coupon books we were given.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Diana
"Great place!"
Business trip, perfect spot off of the strip!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback, Louis. We are glad you had a good business trip and you were able to enjoy our resort. We hope to see you again for a personal vacation trip with your family at The Grandview.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
Louis
Staff are nice. They coerce u to attend their time share presentation.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you liked our staff & resort. We offer our guests the opportunity to attend one of our timeshare presentations because we want to inform them of all the benefits they can get with timeshare vacation ownership. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"All the Amenities, Including the Kitchen Sink"
I'd have to rate my own level as goes hotel accommodations as a bit of a novice. So - I imagine there are nicer hotel rooms, but for me, that seems almost unfathomable. I mean, there was even a Jacuzzi right there in the bedroom! And it wasn't small, either. EXTREMELY relaxing and enjoyable. This virtual home was full-sized, including the kitchen sink! Plus, access to washer AND dryer, still right there in the room. There was even a spacious living room with separate TV (also one in the bedroom). The only drawbacks occurred when trying to find out exactly where to check in, and my key required several attempts to finally enter the room; but for most folks, they were very negligible. Unfortunately for me, I was burdened with an illness unrelated to the stay and spent a great deal of time attending to that. However, there were many, many other amenities that most people would find very worthwhile.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for staying at The Grandview at Las Vegas for your vacation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay. We are delighted to learn that you liked the unit that was assigned to you, all the accommodations and all of our amenities. You were able to relax and enjoy your time with us. We hope you feel better & we hope to see you again!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Craig
"Sweet room soured by service"
My gf and i enjoyed the room, the hot tub and thought the deal was pretty good... until we showed up to sign in. Hotels.com said the room was paid in full, but the hotel charged an extra $25 for a resort fee. Then i wasnt allowed to get my room card until i signed up for some time-share baloney. They asked me to put down $20 for some gift card, i dont remember the details. I just said i dont have any money and stood and waited for the room. I was pretty upset having to deal with that after 5 hours of driving as you can imagine. The room itself was nice, but having to spend an unexpected extra $25 and deal with the hustle of going to see a time share made me never want to go back again. On top of that, i emailed hotels.com about the matter and never got a response.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Alex, we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We are glad you and your girlfriend were able to enjoy the room that was assigned to you, as well as the hot tub/ Jacuzzi in the unit. We’re sorry the source you used for booking, Hotels.com, did not notify you of the $25.00 resort fee. The $25.00 Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, in-room safe, shuttle service to The Strip and grocery store (schedule provided at resort), DVD rentals, and board game library. This is a mandatory amenities fee that is paid one-time at check-in for any guests that will be staying at our resort. Nonetheless, we are glad you liked our resort. We hope to see you and your family again for another great vacation here in Las Vegas, NV.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Alex
"Furniture up keep"
This is considered one of the better resorts in Vegas; however, why do they continue to maintain furniture with stains in them. This is not the first time I've received a room here in that condition. The other time I requested a new room, but we decided to not switch this time because of our short visit. This is my only complaint.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for choosing to stay at our resort and for your comments. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the furniture in your unit. We hope you enjoyed your vacation with us to the best of your ability. We know that the next time you stay at our resort we will surpass all of your expectations. We hope to see you again, Lorenzo.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
LORENZO
Our stay at Grandview was absolutely wonderful!!! We are locals and just needed a "stay-cation" to relax. The location was fantastic! Far enough away from all the hustle and bustle of the strip but close enough to get there if we wanted and plus they had wonderful local casinos with in 5 minute walk or drive! The suite was awesome! Very nicely decorated, spacious, well stocked and clean. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable! The price was exceptional for the accommodations. The property was well maintained, and very lush. The pools were inviting and had plenty of room to spread out and relax. We will definitely make return visits and tell our family and friends about this beautiful resort/hotel. Thank you! :-)
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments and for the amazing 5-star rating, Sandra. We are pleased your “stay-cation with us was absolutely wonderful and. Thank you for recommending The Grandview at Las Vegas to others. We cannot wait to welcome you back to our resort once more in the near future. See you again soon!
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Sandra
I like it!, I will back!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback and for this amazing 5-star rating. We’re thrilled to read that you liked our resort and that you will be coming back. See you again soon!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nestor
Took a long time to check in. Room was ok, but shower did not drain properly. I will not stay there ever again. When I'm in Las Vegas I like valet, help with luggage, etc. Does not happen at the Grandview.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We’re sorry the check-in process was lengthy and the shower did not drain properly. In the future, please notify the front desk about the drain, so that we can address the situation properly. We are hopeful that your next experience at The Grandview will be better than this one. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Delores
"Just few problems"
Water is not heated. In Kid's pool area, you can probably only use from 1 pm to 2 pm, when water is heated to max. Not enough parking space, so challenge in busy season. Little outdated kitchen. Beside that, large room and clean.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We’re glad you liked the unit that was assigned to you and our resort’s cleanliness. We’re sorry the pool water was not heated as much as you would have liked it to be and we apologize for the difficulty you had in finding parking. It is one of our busy seasons now. We hope to see you again here at The Grandview at Las Vegas.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Joshua
"Spacious, Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient"
My family decided to head to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway and decided to stay at the resort off the strip. We reached las vegas earlier than expected so I called the resort to see options on early check in. They confirmed my reservation and delightfully welcomed me to Las Vegas ans they have rooms available for check in. When I reached there all staff welcomed me and checked me right in. Knowing I had 2 children with me they placed my family near the pool area which was perfect and engaged with places to eat and perks of discounts for their neighbor casinos. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and convenient. We will be returning again, we enjoyed our get away. Thank you for your great customer service, I see the pride that is delivered at this resort.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for choosing to stay at our resort this year. We are delighted to read that you were able to enjoy our resort and its accommodations. We’re glad you were able to check you in early and we appreciate the comments about our staff and how they were welcoming. You were even able to be placed in a unit near the pool so that your children could enjoy the pools. Thank you again for this amazing 5-star rating. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back to our resort.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Lucia
It was my first time to Las Vegas but the hotel was awesome I had a great time, my family enjoyed staying at this hotel .
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments and for this amazing 5-star rating. We are pleased to hear that your first experience with our resort was awesome and you had a great time. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back to our resort in the future.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Maria
"Below average horel"
The hotel does not have service everyday. They are replenishing the toilet supplies daily. You have to ask for clean towels; they won't give new ones until you ask. I called the front desk and confirmed that they won't toiletries daily. The bathroom lock is very hard to open and close.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
traveler911
"Cleaning wise bad"
I stayed 2 nights no one cleaned the room and I asked for towels I didn't see it and I found some insect in the bathtub and in the bed room
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. For your reference & the benefit of future guests, guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. We hope that this experience does not deter you from returning to our resort again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Good not Great"
The elevator was stuck while we were on it. it was down most of our stay. The pool was great. The Wife and Kids really enjoyed it. the game room is below average.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your comments. We’re glad you had a good vacation with y our family during your stay with us here at The Grandview at Las Vegas. We hope you choose to come back for another good vacation experience.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Shawn
"Awesome hotel"
Totally reccomended, this is my favorite hotel in Las Vegas. Is little far from downtown but this is the only hotel I feel like home.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Wow! Thank you for yet another 5-star rating, Rolando! Thank you for your lovely comments about our resort in Las Vegas. Thank you for recommending our resort to others. We are glad you felt like home at The Grandview and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Rolando
"3rd stay and still want to come back"
Everyone seemed eager to help and make my stay very comfortable. Easy fwy access-kid friendly-next to southpoint for grown ups-several pool to chose from. The setup is better than a hotel because it has a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink and kitchen dishes to make it convenient if u have little ones.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Julio, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas and also for sharing your comments with us about your recent stay. We are thrilled to learn of the satisfaction you and your family had with our resort. We look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Julio
"Not a regular hotel with daily maid service"
This is not a standard hotel with daily maid service. There was no warning when I booked this place. You only get maid service if you stay minimum 7 days (timeshares onsite). The room was nice with jacuzzi tub, however if you are banking to use the sofa sleeper - forget it. The springs on it can be felt just from feeling the top of the mattress; there is no way to have a comfortable sleep on the saggy mattress with springs poking up, not even for any child. I would recommend the 1 bedroom only for a max of 2 people if you want a good night's sleep. Kitchen was well equipped. This is a family place so lots of kids on site. Parking was adequate. Customer service/front desk was not helpful and got transferred and disconnected more than 2 times.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely correct. The Grandview at Las Vegas is not a regular hotel; it is a timeshare resort. Unlike hotel rooms, timeshare units feature a multitude of amenities such as spacious living and dining areas and full kitchens; just like home. Guests staying six or more days receive a mid-week housekeeping service on the fourth day of their scheduled stay. Daily maid service is available upon request at an additional charge. We’re sorry you did not find the sofa bed in your unit comfortable enough and you were disconnected when you called the front desk. We appreciate you recommending our resort to others and we hope you give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with our excellent service.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Clean and comfortable. No frills"
Family trip to Vegas for the weekend. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Separate kitchen and bedroom are convenient. No services or restaurants on site. Feels more like an apartment than a hotel.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We love your review title. We are glad you found The Grandview to be clean and comfortable. We are happy you and your family were able to have a good time for the weekend here in Las Vegas. See you again soon, hopefully!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kyong
"Very nice hotel off the strip...perfect for family"
Great accommodations... I love the full kitchen, spacious bathroom, jacuzzi tub, a living and dining area with a separate bedroom... Awesome for a family vacation, non-gaming hotel but South Pointe casino is walking distance... Very close to grocery and restaurants if you want to avoid traffic on the Strip
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to read that you found our resort to have great accommodations. Thank you for letting others know that our resort is perfect for families. It definitely sounds like you and your family had a good vacation stay at The Grandview. We hope we get another chance to serve you again and help you have another awesome vacation stay in Vegas.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Angie
"Las Vegas MGM"
Hotel US a lote distant frontal the action
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your vacation stay with us, as well as our resort’s location. It is away from the action on the Las Vegas strip, but close enough to still have fun! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Guillermo
"Good Price for One bedroom"
So nice and cool, Very quiet. I will stay next time too.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so very much for this fantastic 5-star review. We are thrilled to learn that you had a nice and cool vacation stay. We’re glad you found a good price for our one-bedroom. We cannot wait to see you again the next time you are in Las Vegas.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
We enjoyed out stay at the grandview. Had a beautiful view if the pool. Our stay was peaceful and quiet. No noisey hallways or elevatores. We will back again!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for this great review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the beautiful view you had of the pool from the unit that was assigned to you. We are happy your stay was peaceful and quiet. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to The Grandview again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Overall the room had plenty of space for a family of 5. It was clean and everything seemed to be newly remodeled. The kids had fun at the pools and the casino was just a short walk away. My complaint would have to be that the sofa bed and rollaway mattress were very worn and flat. We enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back to this hotel in the future.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We are delighted you found our resort to have the specious accommodations you were looking for for your family of 5. We are glad you were satisfied with our cleanliness and amenities such as the pool and casino. We look forward to getting another opportunity to provide you and your family with our excellent hospitality.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Was a pleasant stay
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for your short comment. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for choosing The Grandview for your stay and we hope to welcome you back again at another time.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"affordable and worth the stay."
The room and the people were very professional and nice. the only thing that was missing was a continental breakfast or breakfast in general.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Yes! We love your title. We are thrilled you found our resort to be “Affordable and worth the stay.” That makes us very happy. We are glad you liked our staff and our rooms. We hope to welcome you again to The Grandview soon.
Phineas
"Very nice!"
Great stay! My family and I will definitely be coming back. Very clean, comfortable relaxing stay
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you, Theresa, for sharing your opinion about our resort with us. We are pleased to read that you found our resort to be very nice and very clean, as well as comfortable and relaxing. We love to know that our guests and their families are having such great vacations with us. We cannot wait to see you again here at The Grandview.
Theresa
"Peace away from home!"
We had our 5th family reunion the weekend of our stay. Never had the time to enjoy the pool and spa area. Family events was schedule at different times of the day. Thank you allowing us to stay one more day to rest before our trek home back to the Bay Area. I locked your information into my save box and will be using you again in the future. Thank you! Peace!
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We absolutely love your comments about our resort, LDonna. We are glad to learn that you found “Peace away from home” during your vacation stay at The Grandview at Las Vegas. You were able to share a special moment with your family at our resort. It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
LDonna
Room was great location was not so great seem like a lot of homeless and a lot of different people hanging out in the parking lot
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
We appreciate your comments and we are delighted to know that you were satisfied with the room that was assigned to you during your stay. We’re sorry you were not pleased with the location of our resort. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Perfect !!! ❤️
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so much for your simple and nice comment. We are glad you had a “Perfect” stay while at The Grandview at Las Vegas. We cannot wait to serve you again the next time you are in Vegas.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Very clean and comfortable. We have young children so having a kitchen was convenient. Easy drive to the strip.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about our resort. We are delighted to know that you found our resort to be very clean and comfortable. It sounds like both you and your children had a great family vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again in the future.
ARMANDO
"GRANDVIEW REVIEW"
Overall my experience was okay but there were some things that were disappointing. 1. When I first got there the room they were going to put me in had broken AC. I had to ask for another room. 2. This property promotes FAMILY but the game room, where a family would go to spend time, is NOT maintained. 3 or 4 machines out of order and there weren't that many machines to begin with. 3. I asked about a shuttle and I was told I had to go on a waiting list. WHY? Because this property is more concerned with trying to sell more timeshares instead of taking care of the people who paid money to stay there. I think if that management needs to put at least SOME of their focus on that.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for this kind review about our resort. We are glad you had fun on your vacation stay with us. We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. Your comments have been sent to the General Manager, so that those issues may be addressed. We wish you better vacation experiences in the future.
Stacy
"staff issues and accommodation"
The place is nice but I don't think they have the staff to accommodate the guest needs nor tend to the rooms. The place charges $15.00 to clean your room if you are not staying for 7dys plus. this is fine but no towels, soap, toilet paper was even provided. we had requested a blanket and pillows that after 2 hours never came and was advised there was a shift change. the Safe was missing the back plate so if you closed it you could run the chance of the batteries falling out and having to wait for engineering as that is what we were told with no time frame. The coffee machine was just that. no pot to brew. the batteries on the ac went out and our room was overheating. when we tried to call the front desk there was no one to answer only a recording. We had requested a smoking room with no ash trays, paper and no pens. etc. I was to attend a seminar that I paid in advance $20.00 to show us how to vacation with them and chose to not even attend.
Response by Grandview at Las Vegas
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. All of your comments have been forwarded to the General Manager, so that the issues you present here can be addressed. We hope we get another chance to show you our service and hospitality.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015