All hotels in Redmond, Oregon, United States of America
2247 S Highway 97, Redmond, OR, 97756, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was as expected - reasonable and close in
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Jack
"need maintenance"
Room was clean and serviceable wifi good signal. Hotel needed some maintenance carpets in the hallways need replaced. Landscaping definitely needed maintenance. lot of mature weeds
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Nice stay with baby grandson. I detected the odor of old smoke especially in the halls.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
I liked my stay. I would of liked very much to have had coffee in the room. There should of been A coffee pot in the room so the guest's do not need to go to the lobby for coffee!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"gross"
just a weird, gross hotel that costed WAY more than it should have
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Affordable lodging in a nice area"
The hotel had a bit of a strange vibe--hard to describe. It was a fine room for the price. Be prepared, though, for virtually NO amenities; the only toiletry in the bathroom was soap. The hotel advertises free coffee in the morning. Sadly, the only cups--in the room and in the common area--are styrofoam. The water cups in the room are plastic. I have traveled all over the world, and don't mind rustic....but would have appreciated a ceramic cup and a real water glass. It is right on Highway 97--and, while I found the hotel to be quiet, I needed to drive a short distance to take my morning jog.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nothing special, but good place for a quick stop"
We stayed at 3 hotels at this price point during a recent road trip. The air conditioner was cold and the room clean. :) We weren't there long enough to enjoy any amenities, if there were any. It was a plus that it was right on the highway, yet far enough off the road there was no highway noise. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Adequate not fancy but clean hotel. No pool.clean!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very predictable"
It's just what I look for. I always travel with my Labrador retriever. It's pet friendly, clean, reasonable rates and on my travel route. Been there a few times now and will return whenever in the area.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Taff
"Good for a night on the road"
Bring your own hair dryer. Refrigerator and microwave in room were a pleasant surprise. Air conditioning worked and wasn't too noisy. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Jerry
"Not worth the money"
Staff terrible, always outside smoking. Basic room. Small. Bad bed. Not worth the money
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Rob r
"Surprisingly clean minimalist hotel, for a Motel 6"
the hotel was full! so i couldn't get a non-smoking room. they volunteered to air the room when we were out, the smoke smell still lingered. but was less obvious. the bathroom was minimalist (just the required soap bars, with only 2 towels) but clean. the room was supposed to have a microwave but it didn't. that could have helped to re-heat food in the morning. finally, the coffee was available at the lobby only at 6 and we had to leave at 6!:)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Bad Internet & No Breakfast"
The hotel room is good - no complaints. But for the money that I paid, I would have expected a better internet connection (Doesn't connect/*Extremely* slow) and a breakfast. Only coffee is provided!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Hotelsdotcom_subscriber
was good. However ceiling sound proofing could be improved. The elephant staying in the 3rd floor room above me was up waaay to early, making waaaay too much noise.
the room need a little more ventilation other than that it was fine.
Angelica
"A nice hotel with comfortable facilities"
The bed, king size, was the only thing that was not totally comfortable. It was too hard.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Expensive and need a breakfast"
Booked online at what we thought would be a reduced price, but found out when we got there that the price was the same if we had walked in
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
bill
"Best Motel 6"
I was surprised at how nice, updated and clean this location was. Best Motel 6 I've ever stayed at.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good Beds & Central Location"
The Staff was pleasant. The room comfortable, nice view, light and airy. Easy access to the fairgrounds, easy parking. Great value for a nice room that feels good to go to bed in after a long day of activities.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Horse Show Participant
Pleasant workers. Clean room. Wish there was a pool. Good location
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"just under ok"
My room was in the back, which was nice and quiet. However, the back stair well smelled of stale cigarette smoke, and was dirty. The parking spots are small. I value my paint job, so parked farther away. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"It was a motel 6"
Some of the nicest staff I've ever dealt with! As far as the Motel goes there was a bed it was clean and it got the job done. If money is tight you can count on this place
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Excellent
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
The bed was a little hard,
2 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Along the Way"
In terms of "value for the money" the motel seemed overpriced. (granted this was on a holiday weekend). Check-in was a bid odd but all other staff was friendly and professional. Coffee, but no continental breakfast. No shampoo etc. (The label on the bathroom mirror suggests to ask for it at the front desk, but all that leads to is friendly advice to nearby convenience stores). Clean, modern rooms, and Spa was nice.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Bea
Room was very worn looking. For $100 a night I expected more.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Although we requested a non smoking room, we were put right next door to smoking rooms, which were unpleasant. Who smokes any more any way??
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"No frills but did the trick"
Comfortable and clean, as one would hope but no frills. Good for a night or two business stay but not if you're l booking a family vacation!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Buddy B
"Clean and comfortable."
Clean and comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff. No compaints.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Redmond Motel 6 is on Hwy 97 south of downtown Redmond. It's away from the main highway and is quietly situated. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are very clean and beds very comfortable. Some upgrades noted. Very nice.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"A nice place to rest for the night"
I stayed here one night on my way to visit family. Located just a short cab ride from the airport, rooms were clean and the front desk service was excellent. Not the most modern or luxurious of hotels, but it was great for what I needed.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"O.k. for what it is."
The staff was nice, and the location is good for getting to the airport crazy early. The hotel allows smoking in some rooms and so parts of the hotel smell of smoke and the air freshener commonly used to cover it up. We were on a non-smoking floor, but it still smelled of the air freshener and our room smelled like malted milk balls. However, for the location and the price it was reasonable.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Fit our needs"
It was fine for what we wanted. It allowed us to have our dogs. Close to my daughter's house.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
steve
"very nice room"
we enjoyed our stay very much. friendly staff. quiet room.what more could you ask for
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
joe
"Okay. ..especially with a pet"
We accidentally booked this hotel by mistake for another one we've stayed at. But all in all it was pretty good. Room was not cramped, bed wasn't to bad, hot tub was nice and they allow pets on some floors.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Bare Basics but Okay"
Nothing to write home about but the hotel is clean and right off the main highway. If you're looking for someplace to crash for a night or two, this hotel is okay, if you're looking to book a family vacation, find a resort somewhere else.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Buddy B
"A decent low budget hotel"
The hotel was far from fancy, but very clean and safe. And my two dogs stayed free, which I was ecstatic about. Usually hotels try to tack on $25/pet fees. For a low frills, clean, safe hotel. I would suggest this one.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Jacci
"Clean hotel, loud neighbors"
Generally clean and decent no frills hotel. Walls are thin so you can hear louder neighbors both above and next door. When any neighboring bathroom fans turn on you can hear. Bring earplugs.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Lauren
Staff extremely helpful and nice. Some smoke smell in lobby and halls. Would stay again, room clean.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
margie
"non-smoking next to smoking"
Our non-smoking room had cigarette burns in the bed covers and room next door was a smoking room so right outside the door we could smell smoke, not pleasant. spa was nice. good for overnight stay.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great experience"
Nice hotel and great price. It was was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly, very funny and nice. It was great.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Katherine
Pretty good overall stay
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
darle
"Nice for a no frivolity hotel."
Cleaner and better then I expected. Staff went above and beyond with helping my friend and me with some problems we were having. I would stay there again. Only negative is that the elevator smelled like dog urine (it is a pet friendly motel). Stair case was fine.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
great people on the desk nice room
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
tom
clean, efficient, friendly
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Good Centralized Location for my activities."
I'm a returning customer! Like the location.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Rudy
"The hotel was what I expected a motel 6 to be."
The staff was outstanding...very friendly and accommodating. The free coffee in the morning is basically more like 3 free swallows of coffee (tiny cups)...made us laugh. The rooms and bathrooms seemed clean. Nothing fancy...but then again this is a motel 6. Beds could have been a little bit more comfortable, but I've slept in worse in higher rated hotels. If you just need a place to rest your weary body and you don't really care about the aesthetics of the place...I don't believe you'll be disappointed.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Heidi
"stopping point"
Heater didn't quite work as well as anticipated. Front desk was very friendly and gave recommendations for local restaurants.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Very friendly staff"
This is a nice hotel close to the Expo center. The staff was very friendly. The room was fine. The only thing was no shampoo was provided in the room. It had to be purchased from a vending machine for two dollars (for two tiny packets). Bring your own shampoo and this place is great.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Good for the price"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff were all SO wonderful! They were all very friendly and kind. The room was very clean. The bed wasn't comfortable (it's a hotel, I wasn't expecting it to be) and the room had a very weird smell (we had to open the window for a couple of hours--I thought we had a nonsmoking room but it didn't smell that way, and there was some other unidentifiable smell. It was better after we opened the window) The hot tub was nice, it was clean. Totally worth it for the money. I'd stay again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013