All hotels in Kemah, Texas, United States of America

"Good place to stay"
Take you own comfitor.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Leo the Lion"
Rooms were clean water was hot beds were firm. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Last resource only"
Was not satisfied. The bed sheets had stains on them. The bath had hair as if it was not cleaned. Bed were not comfortable. continental breakfast was a Con but for sure not continental.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Shawn
Location! Location! Location!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good place to sleep"
The room was good,but the breakfast was very poor in fact almost nothing.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
joel
"Pleased with the staff!"
Very spacious for a family visiting Surfside. The staff was amazing and extremely accommodating.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Andy
"smh"
The bed was too hard felt like we we're sleeping on rocks
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Destre
"100"
loved it
2 night trip Jul 2, 2015
charlette
"Thank goodness it was for only one night!"
Hotel only had reservation for one room although our confirmation email indicated two rooms. Clerk wasted our time trying to contact booking company to confirm when another person finally had the sense to give us two rooms and sort it out with the booking company without us. The rooms were clean but one bathroom had a hole in the floor which was covered up with a board held down by a heavy sack of sand. The beds were lumpy and one could feel the springs in 3 out of 4 beds. Air conditioners extremely noisy. Location was close to where we were going, and we were only there for one night thankfully.
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
"Good nights sleep"
For the $$, this was a good place to stay a night. Easy check-in after midnight. The bed was very comfortable! Would stay there again if in this area.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Not returning my belongings"
The stay was good but I left my prescription medication in the room and when I called back for it they said nothing was in the room and I know it was. .that was wrong and a costly loss
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Judy
"Compared to Hotel 8"
Was not up to par with Hotel 8...right beside the Palace
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Jerry
"comfortable"
in town before cruise hotel filled the bill enjoyable stay good value for the money
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"It was okay"
The room was fine but the guests above us were noisy. I barely got any sleep. It sounded like they were running above us.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Hotel located on Hwy 146 close to the Kemah boardwalk.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"My opinion"
not enough towels. Only 1 tiny soap bar A C doesnot cool properly. Very sorry tv Picture. Could see light under door No elevator. Too far from boardwalk Could not give receipt for expence
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Ew
Close to all the action and great room for the price. The bed was VERY comfortable to nice bedding. Not fancy but had everything we needed to be comfortable and feel safe.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
SFA mom
"Good deal.."
New management seems to have taken great care w/ service & cleanliness. Rooms have been updated somewhat, new tvs etc.. Close to local attractions.. Room was definitely adequate for price. Clean & comfortable..
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Take the Good with the Not So Good."
Price was fair, Hotel and room were clean, but unfortunately the beds were terrible for comfort sake and the pillows we're flat not fluffy it took three of them stacked to barely equal 1. Bath towels were like sandpaper and wash cloths weren't provided.
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
"great rooms"
It was amazing nice room and great bed. Will definetly be booking again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
christian
"Poor breakfast buffet"
Room was clean and comfortable. Hair dryer was broken. Room was on second floor with no elevator. Breakfast buffet left alot to be desired. Only two types of cereal, white bread for toast, apples and mini sweet rolls. Most likely will not stay there again. Would not recommend it to others.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Kehah Stay"
Room smelled very fresh as soon as you walk in. Definitely a very nice and enjoyable stay. A good value!
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Bargain hotel"
We had a clean well appointed room, plenty of hot water, and a friendly staff. Great for travelers who don't need their room to reflect their status in life....
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Location of the hotel was easy to get to."
Clean room close to the boardwalk and several rest.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Nice place to stay close to the Boardwalk."
Me and my family would come back to stay again for the two days that we were there everything was close by very convenient we were 3min. away from the Boardwalk I would give this hotel 2 thumbs up nice place to stay..
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
I work for HISD
"Close to Kema Boardwalk"
Hotel was really clean and really comfortable!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Karen Kraft
"Kemah Pallace Inn"
There were only two bath towels and they were very small. I would like four towels in the room...and larger (go to the standard bath size that most people would have at home.)
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
I felt like I was in a motel that you see on the news where illegal activity is held. People sitting on the stairs and the parking lot was the hangout.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
Sam
"Kemah visit"
My stay was quite pleasant. Easy access to the city, which was great! The coffee pot in the room didn't have filters, so I had to go to the office for coffee. I was hoping to find something hot (ie.oatmeal/grits) besides pancakes. The guy was not very friendly when questioned about the breakfast. The beds aren't very comfy, but, I had a great nights sleep, until the morning...I could hear all the thumps from other guests. My overall stay was good. Will stay again :-)
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Tracy
"Kemah vacation"
New carpet was nice n clean, but the smell! Nice room. Further from things than we were lead to believe, but all in all a nice place. I don't think I would pay this much again tho. Same room I book all over for about half what we paid here.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Andrea
"Small hotel located near Kemah boardwalk."
Ok hotel, not elevator to 2nd floor, not too far from the busy Kemah area.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Very dated hotel. Poor housekeeping. Lobby "breakfast" is a joke.
2 night business trip May 7, 2013
"Just One Thing"
Just one thing was bad... the bed was like sleeping on a Rock...Everything else was great...
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2013
Sue
"Sight See Boardwalk"
Hotel very close to Kemah Boardwalk not even 3 minutes. Stayed in #105,very clean room spacious restroom layout very cool. All hotel rooms should look like that. Be staying again next time in area.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2013
M. Bronder
"liked it for the price."
Good for the price. Clean. Breakfast. Very close to boardwalk. I like.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"nice location"
hotel was nice the beds could be a little softer but overall very nice
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
lisa
I thought this hotel had unexpectedly large, clean rooms for the price, and the staff was very pleasant and friendly. It is located very close to the boardwalk for far more affordable prices than the hotels there!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
"i loved my stay here!!!"
I loved the peace..i loved the shower head it was soft...me and my new fiance...had a wonderful stay.. Over all and i will be going back soon..
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2013
monique
It was ok
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"Nothing like the pictures!"
Where to begin? I booked this hotel for my boyfriend's birthday and because in the pictures it showed the room having tons of space for a party. When I got to the lobby it smelled terrible like some sort of inscents! It gave me a headache not to mention i had to wait about five minutes smalling it because that's how long it took for someone to actually come from where ever they were and get me checked in. Then the lady asked for my name and i gave it to her and she couldn't find my reservation paper. I had to repeat my name six times before she found the paper in her right hand. After that I went up to the room to set up and the room was nothing like the pictures online! They were so boxie and cramped! I could've put up with the small space but then my boyfriend had pointed out that there was indeed a hole under the door. I just gave up and check out and stayed at a hotel closer to the boardwalk. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone even for just one night.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Becky
"Big room"
The hotel room was big and clean. My only complaint is the bed. It was extremely hard.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
Tammy
"good place to stay"
4 blocks from Boardwalk -10 minutes from Galveston- 5 minutes from NASA. Very convenient to resterants, walmart,target, and other shopping. Beds on the ferm side. no pool only negative.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Pete
"Could have been better"
The hotel staff had many issues and were less than pleasant. We were given wrong directions several times. Were told we are on the first floor than had to carry a stroller to the second floor. One of the face clothes was dirty to the point it should have been thrown out. When we called the front desk we were told something was wrong with us. Never stay there again
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2012