All hotels in King City, California, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Poor vibe
"Comfortable"
Not lavish, but very comfortable and clean! Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
weekender
"Nice place to stay"
Although the hotel is near the freeway, noise was not an issue. Overall, the hotel was nice, and the beds were comfortable. The restaurant in the parking lot was empty and appeared to be closed, but they were open and the food was very good.
4 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
Daryl
"Nice bed"
The bed was comfortable. Friendly Staff
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Best King City has to offer"
We always enjoy the Keefer's Inn. Comfy beds and clean rooms with a pool and hot tub! Close to all the amenities of King City.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Pinnacles base"
We used Keefer's as a base to explore Pinnacles Nat'l Park, since it's as close to in-between the two park entrances as one can get. We were very pleased and would definitely return there if we were in the area. Our room was quite large (larger than any other hotel we stayed in during our trip, by far) and comfortable, the staff/owners were responsive and a lot of fun, and it was quiet and relaxing. If you're looking for ultra-modern, this may not be your choice (though the Wi-Fi now extends to the hotel rooms), but if you want pleasant, clean, comfortable, and reasonable, it probably is.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
It was good place and great value. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. If you need quiet sleep for low price in clean big room, its your place. Breakfast is ok. Location is close to highway but no noise. If you have big suitcases, ask for the first floor.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Easy to find"
The room was great and the hotel was clean. The breakfast was lacking. We usually have a room to eat in with cereal , breads, eggs meat and fruit and waffles. The sweet rolls and coffee and juice needed some additions.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Everything ok for the star level and price. It happened to be no power in the morning when we stayed, so we had to do everything in the dark, no notification in any way. We were told it was because an accident in the town when we were checking out. Breakfast was same items as when we checked in the night before and limited items, not sure if it was affected by the power outage.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Fran
Clean spacious rooms and can't beat the price given the proximity to Carmel/Monterey. Limited variety dining options in King City.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"does not care"
stayed for 5 days maid missed not cleaning my room 2 days, manager did not seem to give a dam, very poor breakfast, milk set out at 6am and left out all morning so it starts to get warm, prepackaged danish were put out in very small numbers and poor selection, odd looking fruit, over ripe bananas will not stay again
5 night trip Jul 21, 2014
not happy
"nice spot off the highway"
Found this little place online. The couple that owns it were really nice and made you feel at home. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Good price for the room. Literally right off the highway.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Amber D
"Excellent mid-state stop"
Very pleasant experience, comfortable bed, clean, easy exit/entrance for 101.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
It is clean but does not smell so well. OK to stay.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
great room! Very clean, super bed, location was perfect. Never thought I would stay in King City, but I have to tell you all, this is the place to stay. Very nice people who run the place. Far better than some other hotels we've stayed at that cost $250+!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Easy on, easy off of I-5"
This was a nice quiet motel for as close to the hi-way as it was. Very clean, friendly staff. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"A very nice hotel"
This is a very nice hotel. The onsite owner takes pride in his facility and it show. Very nice rooms. I loved that they had Directv in the room. I liked that the facility was quiet and that I could rest well working the early hours I worked. I can't thank the owner/manager for all he and his wonderful staff did to make my stay very enjoyable. All hotels should be like this one. I will stay again when in King City.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
BC
"Creepy owner comes on to me, calls me baby"
Awful as a woman alone. The owner/clerk tells me a stupid story about a dre of a beautiful blonde woman coming in??? Then calls me Baby!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
women beware
"Poor customer service"
After driving more than 600 miles the last thing I wanted was to wait for the room to be cleaned. I was genuinely shocked when I opened the door and the room looked as if someone else had just vacated the room. The bed was undone, there was an empty water bottle on the side of the bed, the trash containers were not emptied, and the dirty towels were still on the bathroom floor. I went to the office looking for the manager and I was greeted by a child who said that his mother was in the laundry room. The minor asked if I needed something and I said that perhaps I could get another room because the one I got was still dirty. He said that they simply did not have enough maids to help with the cleaning. When the mother (manager) arrived she was less than friendly when I told her about my predicament. She said that if I wanted the room I had to wait a few minutes so it could be cleaned. Otherwise, she would give me another room on the second floor. I told her that since there was no elevator, I preferred to have a room on the first floor as it was originally booked with days in advance. She then said that I should have known that it was a two story building with no elevators. Since I could not wait a minute longer due to exhaustion, I ended up taking another room (second floor) that was already cleaned and appropriately stocked with common basic hotel items.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Mrs. H.
Nice room and hotel. Staff was very friendly.
4 night business trip May 29, 2014
Jack
"Convenient to surrounding areas"
Everything was as expected except for the fragrance of the cleaning product was overwhelming. We needed to leave the door and window open for an hour before the fragrance dissipated. Room was clean though. Our allergies went into overtime.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Work in progress"
Nice comfy room. TV frig and microwave are good. But the hallway smells.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Work in progress"
Nice comfy room. TV frig and microwave are good. But the hallway smells.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Quick stay"
Like everyone else says, room was clean and basic, good value for money
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Passing thru
"Best choice in town"
Adequate and clean - good location
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"Close to the freeway so was very convenient."
First flush, toilet stopped up. The plunger was not available as someone was in another bathroom with it. Sheets were so old they had what looked like stains but were actually so thin you could see through them. The television was extremely difficult to operate -- had to have the manager come to our room to fix it.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Robin
"Not Great, Not Bad"
Not a lot to choose from in King City. This hotel was OK, but it could use a bit of updating.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Good overnighter"
Convenient, reasonably comfortable and good value. We like this place as a halfway overnight stop traveling between Sacramento and LA. The continental breakfast is very basic: cereal, juice, cheap pastries, coffee.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Dr Charlie
"Better than others"
Drop, the owner, an his crew are exceptionally dedicated to serve you.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Luis
"Kind, helpful staff"
Gave us a free upgrade since it was our second stay. We'll be back!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
egret
I was surprised. The website said it was heavily discounted so I expected something very nice. It was just another motel. Good enough, but nothing special.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
P
"Decent, clean hotel"
Decent, basic and clean hotel that met our needs for a place to stay by Pinnacles National Park for one night. Price was very reasonable. Receptionist was nice and helpful. Pir
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"A hotel where everything works"
Nice place, good free whi-fi, convenient location in a charming little town, friendly staff, lots of TV channels.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"A reasonable choice"
Quite acceptable in the price range, management tried their best to make the room comfortable with all the necessary amenities. The only issue we had was that there was only one, very thin, pillow per person. We arrived too late and tired to go ask for more, so make sure you get extra pillows at check-in.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"it was a halfway point"
My friends live up and down California and we all met up in King City because we needed a middle spot, we had a very good time and our rooms were an awesome conditions. We had hot water in the morning and the excitement was the police helicopter flying overhead about 9 o'clock at night otherwise we had a great time and I would recommend it to all my friends to come back again.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Filled our needs"
This motel was perfect for a business trip. A satisfactory place to stay.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Perfect for the price"
A bargain, perfect for the pinnacles national park
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
M.
"Surprisingly Good!!!"
We stay in King City for Rodeos and this by far has been out best experience staying in a hotel in king City! The hotel room was clean and slightly refurbished and large. It was quiet even though right off the freeway. We will stay there again for the next rodeo!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Good value
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Not good"
Pretty sure I won't stay there again. Enough said.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"As good as it gets in King City"
This motel is minimal, like all that I saw in King City. It has a welcoming and efficient staff, is conveniently located near a freeway exit (but is nevertheless quiet, at least on the side facing away from the freeway), and is clean and rooms are reasonably well equipped. I was satisfied with my stay.
2 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Martin Sheen's Choice & Mine, Too!"
Keefer's Inn has very clean and comfortable accommodations located in close proximity to the freeway and very affordable. We stayed there overnight on our way to San Francisco. We arrived a little after midnight...just in time for comedy hour by one of the owners, Deep. He was very pleasant and expected us which made us feel welcome. Our check-in was smooth and easy. When we arrived in the room, the rooms were nicely appointed, clean and just what we needed after a long drive. The bed was perfect...melted into the softness. In the morning, Deep's wife greeted us and engaged in pleasant chit-chat during the continental breakfast which was decent. I noticed a picture on the wall with Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez and she explained that the Sheen Family had stayed in their hotel every year on their annual trip for years. I understood why.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Ivory
"Good but not great"
The fan worked well but the A/C didn't work properly. It was like a good fan with no cooling. The fan was positioned poorly causing the curtains to be blowing out and not circulating the air into the main areas of the room very well. Everything was good otherwise and this might be the best place to stay in this small town.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Keefer's Inn"
Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Got what I paid for. Why does everyone have to come home drunk at 1 am, yell in the parking lot, and then slam their doors. This seems to be universal everywhere. Just a lot of very rude travelers out there.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Stewart
"Great stop for a road tip"
Perfect overnight stop on our way to Northern Caifornis. Easy to find, bed was fine and hit the road early in the day.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Pat
Continental breakfast was sparse but enough to get the day going. Inn could use some sprucing up. Desk attendant cordial and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Jim B.
"Pleasant"
Keefers has always been a decent place to stay. We have stayed there many times in the past and have always found the nearby restaurant quite good.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"King City Surprise"
With 2 stars we were not expecting much and were very surprised by the cleanliness, comfortable new mattresses and quality towels. Very quiet (midweek stay). We will stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Ethan
"One night stay, just passing through."
Only stayed one night, just passing through .Made reservations on Expedia. Clean, but older hotel. Appears has had paint upgrades in the room. Coffee pot and blow drier in the room. Direct TV remote control somewhat confusing. Location right off the highway. Close to other amenities. Restaurant across parking lot. Pool and hot tub pretty small. I personally would not stay for extended periods, but would recommend it as a reasonable priced placed to stay for the money. Front office staff was friendly. Simple Continental breakfast provided. Overall did have a good experience.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Better than expected"
Despite the drab exterior and surroundings, this hotel was surprisingly cheerful and high tech inside the room.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Victoria
"Older and inexpensive but needs attention."
King City was a convenient half way point on my drive. Chose this hotel based on reviews, but was disappointed with the lack of maintenance in the room. Air conditioner blew "cool air" not cold air. Cold water faucet in bath room barely worked and made a loud squealing sound. They advertise a "continental" breakfast. Kind of a joke. Cheap packaged pastry and a banana. I have been in much worse hotels, but I guess you get what you pay for. The guy at the desk was friendly enough. Can't say that I would never stay there again, but would not go out of my way to find it either.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013