All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1111 30th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Wonderful Georgetown Hotel"
The location was perfect for walking, good breakfast, very pleasant and helpful staff. The only problem we had was I asked for a wake up call twice and they never called. I would choose his hotel again in a minute.
6 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Raymond
"Georgetown suites stay"
Hotel staff was very helpful, and the room was comfortable and spacious. The hotel was clean and pleasant. Also, the location was excellent with easy walk to shops and restaurants.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Beautiful hotel. Loved the layout of the room and the window was different and I liked that. Couch pull out very uncomfortable nothing but springs. Don't expect your child to sleep on it. Great location. Will come back again. Have to get a room with 2 beds for my son next time though.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"5 star stay!"
A two day vacation with my family was incredibly thanks to Georgetown Suites. Amazing staff, lovely room, and in a neighborhood where there is plenty to do!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Alexandra
Loved it; will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Pixie E.
"Good location and clean hotel"
Everything was great.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Vacation"
I would highly recommend Georgetown Suites. The employees were extremely attentive and the hotel overall had many amenities which made the stay very comfortable. My only complaint would be due to our keycards would repeatedly get deactivated.
6 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Nicole
Upgraded to townhouse which was great. Parking and breakfast included as was wifi, but wifi was poor.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Christine
"Needs update"
Everything looked past its prime...tired looking. Coffee packets in room were one month past best by date. Breakfast was the bright spot of the stay.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Three day DC trip"
Great location, helpful friendly service. Large room with kitchenette. $35 per night self-park fee. Breakfast included
3 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Wilifred
"Good hotel"
Good stay for DC site seeing!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Staff was very courteous. Beds were super comfortable. Loved the size of the room and the bathroom amenities.
Other trip May 26, 2015
happy guest
"Great Georgetown Location!"
Nice hotel, friendly staff and great location to Georgetown. Was able to take Metro Blue Line from Washington Reagan National Airport to GWU/Foggy Bottom Station and walk to hotel. Lots of things to do within walking distance.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"stay"
Enjoyed our stay.Disappointed that we could not book the same rate for the weekend of the 30th,31st,and June 1st.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
roy
"perfect location"
I was there for my daughters graduate school graduation. The location in Georgetown was perfect. Walking distance to the Watergate complex. I will stay there again. M street is great fun. I just wish they charged a little less for parking.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
"A great value in a great location!"
Pro: Room was spacious. Neighborhood and guests were quiet. Breakfast was just right. Con: HVAC system was too loud! It would have been nice to have a light switch outside of bedroom.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
william
"Easy hotel with many amenities in Georgetown."
We stayed here because our friends were getting married close by (at a different hotel). Normally, Georgetown wouldn't be my scene, but it was fun for the weekend and we managed to score a great deal at the last minute. Yay, expedia! (I had a snafu booking a different hotel off the wedding website.) The last time we stayed in DC, we were at a hotel that had an amazing buffet breakfast. In comparison, this breakfast buffet was fairly lackluster, but at least there was plenty of coffee. Our child was able to find plenty to eat, but there was less for us adults. (I'm not a cereal or pastry person.) The only other issue we had was (for my husband) the softness of the mattress and for both of us, the lack of firmer pillows. It was strange to only have super squishy pillows. I probably could have called down to the lobby for different pillow options, but I didn't want to bother. I made do. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to someone who wanted to stay in Georgetown (especially if you don't mind a comfy soft mattress and are able to bring your own pillow), but I think next time we're in DC we'll go back to staying within walking distance (less than a mile) to the National Mall.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good option for Georgetown."
For my purpose, I found the room to be spacious, comfortable and the hotel in an ideal location to the places I planned to visit. The desk staff were courteous, professional, yet personable. I would have appreciated a hot item or 2 added to the breaskfast menue. Good if you're not driving in order to avoid that $35.00/day parking fee.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Rufus
"Georgetown"
Business trip and have stayed here several times. Nice place!
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Edward
Perfect location and the room was very clean. We would certainly stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Happy family retreat!"
Very comfortable suite. Perfect for families.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel in great neighborhood"
The hotel delivered what it promised. Clean rooms, great amenities, wifi, breakfast, quick check-in and check-out. And of course great location. Parking is bit expensive but given the convenience and good security, it doesn't matter much in the grand schema of things. Would highly recommend!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Perfect location to Georgetown..."
Front desk staff was amazing! Catered to my every need.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Lilly
"Georgetown in April"
Staff was engaging and pleasant to deal with. Location was terrific and easy to walk or grab public transit. Would definitely return here for another vacation.
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
I don't want to write about my experience and I don't like that I can't submit without doing so.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"A good choice, but a better deal may be had"
Great location, but hotel needs a make-over. Expensive for the condition.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Excellent rooms close to the action!"
Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! Rooms were huge, clean and well maintained. Love this place!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Andy
Front desk clerk atcheck in was not friendly. At check out I found out the hotel offered discounts for area restaurants which we would have benefitted from.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Tony
Very convenient. Was not only a two minute walk to where I was going for business, but also to both the waterfront and all the M street shops and restaurants.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Maleka
Pleasantly surprised. Spacious rooms, helpful staff, onsite parking a big plus. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Lynn
"Georgetown"
A Business trip in Georgetown. Nice place to stay, neat, clean and quiet.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Edward
"Nice place. Large room."
Good room but windiws couldn't be sealed so there was a cold draft. Also got air so a little noisey but not bad
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
tom
"Good for working trip"
Need better invoicing. Nothing more. Taxi stands needed, So you do not need to wait.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Solid hotel in great area"
This hotel is wonderfully situated in Georgetown and the rooms are big and there is a kitchen. The rooms are clean but are in need of updating. I stayed there for 5 days for business and was pleased. It isn't up to date and this would elevate the hotel greatly. There is a breakfast bar in the morning which many travelers like.
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Doryn
"Room with a view"
I had a great stay and plan to return.
3 night trip Dec 7, 2014
Denise
I stayed here while in DC for buisness. I was able to check in early and found the staff to be very accomodating. The rooms was the perfect size and the bed was comfortable. The sofa was not as comfortable and it would have been nice if there were a few throw pillows to make lounging on them more enjoyable. All I had a good stay and would reccomend it to fellow travelers.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Daria
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent and enjoyed the stay. Great breakfast buffet
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Great location!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Kathleen
"GT Suites"
Lock to the door in our room was broken on arrival. Necessitated room change at a time when we were tired, etc. We stayed here because of kitchens, and new room, while upgrade, had small refrigerator. We were prepping a lot of our family Thanksgiving meal, so that could have been a problem. Luckily our son had another room with a regular fridge. Otherwise, great. BTW...we've stayed at other property, I think Harbor Suites. Parking garage there horrible. This one is great!
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Brenda
"Disappointed in this tired old facility"
I called ahead to reserve a handicapped room because I was in a wheelchair. They didn't have any. They said they would put a chair in the bathtub but when I arrived it wasn't there. Some of the electrical outlets didn't work and the kitchen and appliances were very worn, old and tired. The drawers fell out when you pulled them out to get a utensil...not a good value for the steep price.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Margaret
"Georgetown Weeekend Stay"
Comfortable room in a great location. Kitchen and bathroom are dated and could use updating, but it was good to have a complete kitchen available. Location is a good, pleasant walking distance from Georgetown University. M street is close by with some nice shops and restaurants. Our second stay here and the front desk staff worked to get our room ready for an early check in. Overall a very good weekend stay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
L.A.
"Family Visit"
Great location. Close to Georgetown shopping, restaurants, and Georgetown University.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kicker
The afternoon desk staff rock! The morning and night crews, not so much. I was annoyed by minor issues in the room: noisy a/c, nonfunctional bath sink stopper, and super tiny wardrobe space. Couldn't sleep well as room was only a comfy temperature when a/c was blowing. At 3:45am I finally asked the front desk to request a fan from housekeeping. Only when I went down for breakfast at 8:30am did the desk ladies tell me condescendingly they don't have fans! Later I inquired at the desk why a) they don't have fans and b) why no one told me when I phoned. The young man instantly apologized and offered to change my room. I agreed to switch, then found more minor issues, but at least the a/c was better. In the second room the tv remote was too nasty looking to touch, the commode was not secured to the floor, yet another broken bath sink drain and the foyer carpet had not seen a thorough cleaning. The location was the biggest draw.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
tanguru
"Nice hotel - good breakfast"
One night stay for business - good location - nice neighborhood feel
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
mar
"Feedback on Georgetown Suites"
EXTREMELY hard to find, even with GPS. A street sign/hotel flag pointing to the entrance would have been very appreciated. Not being from the DC area or familiar with its traffic patterns, it took me 35 minutes to get around the block to try again. It wasn't until I saw family that I was able to locate it. I had to all but fall over the toilet to get to the shower knob!! Bad design plan.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Beth
"The right place, at the right price!"
Our second visit to GS and was not disappointed. Free Breakfast was nice, although a bit sparse. Hotel is getting dated, but location and value were our focus. Would recommend and stay again. Thanks to all the staff.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"OK… Not great"
The hotel was nice enough and the room WAS a suite but overall it wasn't great. Negatives: an extremely noisy air conditioner would turn on every ten minutes which kept waking us up… very noisy court yard below our window… just a bit long in the tooth. Needs someone to come in and give the place a once over. Not worth it for the $$$. Positive: easy walking distance to everything in Georgetown.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Kenny
"a great stay"
Our family enjoyed Georgetown Suites and would stay again. It was convenient to all of Georgetown, and by boarding the Circulator bus for only $1, we were able to get around all week. Downsides include that the wireless was very slow, as were the elevators. Lobby was "interrupted" by a large round pole, leading to less room for people to get to the elevators. Parking was fine, $30/day and I didn't touch my car for the week, because public transportation was accessible. The lighting in the bathroom was kind of weirdly dim. Needs updating. Bedding was very comfortable, and I was happy to have the suite, with 2 adults and 2 children.
6 night trip Aug 10, 2014
D. Mason
"Hidden Gem of a Spot"
What a great stay. If you have only 48 hours in DC, but want a great place to stay, yet still not break the bank, then Georgetown Suites is it!!! Located in tony Georgetown , close to the University and M Street shops and restaurants, The Georgetown Suites gives you the most bang for your buck. Since the suites have complete kitchens, you can buy your food from the local grocers and cook. This is a great value for families. The DC Circulator Bus is only $1!!!!!!!!!! It stops right at the corner and you walk up the hill ( slight ) to your lodgings. M street is literally around the corner!!! Can't be beat.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Loraine
"Would not recommend"
The staff at the concierge were rude, and the rooms were very outdated. I had booked 2 suites, one through Expedia and the other on my own and the room booked through Expedia was half the size for the same number of people. When I requested a change the staff was belittling in their response about my having booked through Expedia, as if booking through an online portal was beneath their time. Would not recommend this hotel. My next stay in a hotel very near this one was far better. I was looking for a hotel to go to on continuous visits to DC and this will not be a hotel I will visit again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014