All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1111 30th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20007, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Good hotel"
Good stay for DC site seeing!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"stay"
Enjoyed our stay.Disappointed that we could not book the same rate for the weekend of the 30th,31st,and June 1st.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
roy
"perfect location"
I was there for my daughters graduate school graduation. The location in Georgetown was perfect. Walking distance to the Watergate complex. I will stay there again. M street is great fun. I just wish they charged a little less for parking.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
"A great value in a great location!"
Pro: Room was spacious. Neighborhood and guests were quiet. Breakfast was just right. Con: HVAC system was too loud! It would have been nice to have a light switch outside of bedroom.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
william
"Good option for Georgetown."
For my purpose, I found the room to be spacious, comfortable and the hotel in an ideal location to the places I planned to visit. The desk staff were courteous, professional, yet personable. I would have appreciated a hot item or 2 added to the breaskfast menue. Good if you're not driving in order to avoid that $35.00/day parking fee.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Rufus
"Georgetown"
Business trip and have stayed here several times. Nice place!
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Edward
Perfect location and the room was very clean. We would certainly stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Happy family retreat!"
Very comfortable suite. Perfect for families.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Georgetown in April"
Staff was engaging and pleasant to deal with. Location was terrific and easy to walk or grab public transit. Would definitely return here for another vacation.
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"A good choice, but a better deal may be had"
Great location, but hotel needs a make-over. Expensive for the condition.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Very convenient. Was not only a two minute walk to where I was going for business, but also to both the waterfront and all the M street shops and restaurants.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Maleka
"Georgetown"
A Business trip in Georgetown. Nice place to stay, neat, clean and quiet.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Edward
"Nice place. Large room."
Good room but windiws couldn't be sealed so there was a cold draft. Also got air so a little noisey but not bad
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
tom
"Good for working trip"
Need better invoicing. Nothing more. Taxi stands needed, So you do not need to wait.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Solid hotel in great area"
This hotel is wonderfully situated in Georgetown and the rooms are big and there is a kitchen. The rooms are clean but are in need of updating. I stayed there for 5 days for business and was pleased. It isn't up to date and this would elevate the hotel greatly. There is a breakfast bar in the morning which many travelers like.
6 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Doryn
"Room with a view"
I had a great stay and plan to return.
3 night trip Dec 7, 2014
Denise
I stayed here while in DC for buisness. I was able to check in early and found the staff to be very accomodating. The rooms was the perfect size and the bed was comfortable. The sofa was not as comfortable and it would have been nice if there were a few throw pillows to make lounging on them more enjoyable. All I had a good stay and would reccomend it to fellow travelers.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Daria
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent and enjoyed the stay. Great breakfast buffet
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Great location!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Kathleen
"GT Suites"
Lock to the door in our room was broken on arrival. Necessitated room change at a time when we were tired, etc. We stayed here because of kitchens, and new room, while upgrade, had small refrigerator. We were prepping a lot of our family Thanksgiving meal, so that could have been a problem. Luckily our son had another room with a regular fridge. Otherwise, great. BTW...we've stayed at other property, I think Harbor Suites. Parking garage there horrible. This one is great!
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Brenda
"Disappointed in this tired old facility"
I called ahead to reserve a handicapped room because I was in a wheelchair. They didn't have any. They said they would put a chair in the bathtub but when I arrived it wasn't there. Some of the electrical outlets didn't work and the kitchen and appliances were very worn, old and tired. The drawers fell out when you pulled them out to get a utensil...not a good value for the steep price.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Margaret
"Georgetown Weeekend Stay"
Comfortable room in a great location. Kitchen and bathroom are dated and could use updating, but it was good to have a complete kitchen available. Location is a good, pleasant walking distance from Georgetown University. M street is close by with some nice shops and restaurants. Our second stay here and the front desk staff worked to get our room ready for an early check in. Overall a very good weekend stay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
L.A.
"Family Visit"
Great location. Close to Georgetown shopping, restaurants, and Georgetown University.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kicker
The afternoon desk staff rock! The morning and night crews, not so much. I was annoyed by minor issues in the room: noisy a/c, nonfunctional bath sink stopper, and super tiny wardrobe space. Couldn't sleep well as room was only a comfy temperature when a/c was blowing. At 3:45am I finally asked the front desk to request a fan from housekeeping. Only when I went down for breakfast at 8:30am did the desk ladies tell me condescendingly they don't have fans! Later I inquired at the desk why a) they don't have fans and b) why no one told me when I phoned. The young man instantly apologized and offered to change my room. I agreed to switch, then found more minor issues, but at least the a/c was better. In the second room the tv remote was too nasty looking to touch, the commode was not secured to the floor, yet another broken bath sink drain and the foyer carpet had not seen a thorough cleaning. The location was the biggest draw.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
tanguru
"Nice hotel - good breakfast"
One night stay for business - good location - nice neighborhood feel
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
mar
"Feedback on Georgetown Suites"
EXTREMELY hard to find, even with GPS. A street sign/hotel flag pointing to the entrance would have been very appreciated. Not being from the DC area or familiar with its traffic patterns, it took me 35 minutes to get around the block to try again. It wasn't until I saw family that I was able to locate it. I had to all but fall over the toilet to get to the shower knob!! Bad design plan.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Beth
"The right place, at the right price!"
Our second visit to GS and was not disappointed. Free Breakfast was nice, although a bit sparse. Hotel is getting dated, but location and value were our focus. Would recommend and stay again. Thanks to all the staff.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"OK… Not great"
The hotel was nice enough and the room WAS a suite but overall it wasn't great. Negatives: an extremely noisy air conditioner would turn on every ten minutes which kept waking us up… very noisy court yard below our window… just a bit long in the tooth. Needs someone to come in and give the place a once over. Not worth it for the $$$. Positive: easy walking distance to everything in Georgetown.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Kenny
"a great stay"
Our family enjoyed Georgetown Suites and would stay again. It was convenient to all of Georgetown, and by boarding the Circulator bus for only $1, we were able to get around all week. Downsides include that the wireless was very slow, as were the elevators. Lobby was "interrupted" by a large round pole, leading to less room for people to get to the elevators. Parking was fine, $30/day and I didn't touch my car for the week, because public transportation was accessible. The lighting in the bathroom was kind of weirdly dim. Needs updating. Bedding was very comfortable, and I was happy to have the suite, with 2 adults and 2 children.
6 night trip Aug 10, 2014
D. Mason
"Hidden Gem of a Spot"
What a great stay. If you have only 48 hours in DC, but want a great place to stay, yet still not break the bank, then Georgetown Suites is it!!! Located in tony Georgetown , close to the University and M Street shops and restaurants, The Georgetown Suites gives you the most bang for your buck. Since the suites have complete kitchens, you can buy your food from the local grocers and cook. This is a great value for families. The DC Circulator Bus is only $1!!!!!!!!!! It stops right at the corner and you walk up the hill ( slight ) to your lodgings. M street is literally around the corner!!! Can't be beat.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Loraine
"Would not recommend"
The staff at the concierge were rude, and the rooms were very outdated. I had booked 2 suites, one through Expedia and the other on my own and the room booked through Expedia was half the size for the same number of people. When I requested a change the staff was belittling in their response about my having booked through Expedia, as if booking through an online portal was beneath their time. Would not recommend this hotel. My next stay in a hotel very near this one was far better. I was looking for a hotel to go to on continuous visits to DC and this will not be a hotel I will visit again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
College Parent
"Nice hotel in Georgetown."
We stayed only one night, but it was a good experience. Our room was big and comfortable. I loved the bedding. Didn't give five stars only because it needs some update: tile and paint, at least. It's not a cheap hotel, so they should keep it in a good shape. But, I guess, the location covers all the cons.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Diana
Was very bad when my wallet was stolen at the front desk while checking out. The staff were not helpful at all. I complained to the manager over the phone when I touched down at my destination. The manger said that they will investigate the matter and get back to me. A month and a half later no one called or updated me at all! A very sour taste to my DC visit!
4 night trip May 27, 2014
The staff were most welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hotel has been refurbished since our last visit. It is looking very fresh and smart. The location is very convenient as it is about a ten minute walk to Foggy Bottom Metro. It is on the M Street in Georgetown, the perfect place for restaurants and good shopping. Quiet and safe location. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
ronnie
Upon check in I waited for front desk person to return to desk upon his return he took my name and proceeded to get my information from computer. The hotel phone rang. He answered it and proceeded to help the person calling giving information regarding rates while I waited to check in. Another attendant arrived a few minutes later and I had to ask if I could check in with him. I then needed to give him my reservation information again. I think the first attendant should have put the call on hold and helped me first. The room smelled as if there was a smoker in the room. It is supposed to be a non smoking hotel?
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great Location In Georgetown"
The location of this hotel can't be beat and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, my room had an odd odor near the air conditioning vent and there was some uncollected trash under the kitchen sink when I checked in. However, the trash was quickly removed at my request. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again - especially if I can get a deal on the rate!
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Lovely area, easy access to transportation, and pleasant hotel personnel.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Quiet and Comfortable"
I was pleased with my stay and would stay at the Georgetown Suites again on a future business trip. I really liked my room and the breakfast was satisfactory. The room was clean but there were a couple of used towels behind the bathroom door on a shelf. Not a big deal for me since I still had plenty of towels just something that got missed.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Fred All Bussiness
"Hidden treasure in a cul de sac"
The ride from the airport to this hotel was very scenic. Georgetown is a great place to stay when visiting Washington, D.C. It is located right in the middle of all the happenings. If you are looking to shop, this is the place to be. If you are looking to enjoy the scenery, this is the place to be. The staff are extremely friendly, especially Miguel. He was very attentive and patient with the guests. The rooms are spacious. My son and I were upgraded to a room where he could have his own bed. The rooms and the hotel look just like the pictures on the website. I would definitely return to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip May 28, 2014
I was very impressed with the promptness of service when i arrived to check in.The lady receptionist was super pleasant and professional. In all it was a great experience with staff. The hotel itself was just right in terms of location and ambiance.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Prince
"Will come back again!"
Great location in Georgetown . Courteous staff, and comfortable stay.
Other trip May 24, 2014
sharon
"Great hotel, friendly staff,"
We had a great time, the hotel was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful. Recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Nice hotel suites that are like apartments"
There is an abundant amount of room in the suites. The suite was not too updated, but it was clean, the breakfast was nice, and it is a good place to stay if you require more than a hotel room.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Perfect location in Georgetown."
We booked a room at Georgetown Suites because it was within walking distance to a wedding we were attending. We were very surprised to see how large the suite was. The room was clean, had lots of sunlight, and a comfortable bed. The kitchen area and the bathroom were also good sized. Having an attached parking garage and a noon checkout was a definite plus! The staff was friendly and helpful when checking in and out. I wish we could have stayed longer than one night, lots to do in the area. If we ever need to stay in Georgetown again, I would definitely return to Georgetown Suites.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Kris
"Great room, great location."
Very large suite, Kitchen, dining area, large sitting area with LG TV. Nice furniture, Nice size bedroom. Nice King size Bed. Lobby is not much and elevator is slow. Parking garage is great. Between M street shopping near canal.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
JoeKnowBucks
"Comfortable"
In a central quiet area just off of the shopping and food district in Georgetown. The staff is very helpful and had a cab waiting to take myself and lady to a concert.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
M
"Nice Georgetown"
Location of Georgetown Suites was convenient to restuarants and shopping and a few blocks from Metro. Staff were exceptionally nice. Provided continental breakfast. very clean and comfortable beds
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great, convenient Georgetown hotel!"
This hotel was surprisingly good - it is located right off of M Street in Georgetown, but the rooms are very spacious with a kitchenette. Everything was clean and functional, and the hotel staff were helpful. The breakfast was unexpectedly good for a hotel breakfast buffet as well. This place is not as swanky as the Graham, one block over, but for the price, it is a great find.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Becca
"Great place to stay in Georgetown"
We like to walk, and were able to walk to everything, including DuPont circle, White House and the Mall.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"great value"
great value. very large suite. convenient on site parking
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014