All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2201 Roark Valley Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location."
Great location. Nice staff. Offered a tour and sales pitch, which we declined without issue.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Martin
Very nice place. Clean, many things to do on property for free. And I would recommend any to stay here. U want be disappointed.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Danial
"Overall Good Place to Stay"
Overall, the hotel was a nice little getaway. It was easy to get around the bustling city of Branson from the hotels destination but then again I am very familiar with Branson. The room was average, I reserved a traditional king, smoking room which I got a two queen non-smoking room and being on the 2nd floor is a little inconvenience to the non-smokers that were passing by on the balcony or underneath me. I was a little worried about the Timeshare that I read about on other reviews but it was pretty simple to get out of it. I'm just wondering why I have not received my incidentals charge back from 10/17, not sure why it takes 3+ weeks. Yes, I would recommend family/friends to stay here as I would return and would prefer renting a cabin next time.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Cynthia
"Had a great time"
Had a quick trip to Branson and found this place on hotels.com. Super clean, got 50% off. A bit pricy at full price but with out deal it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"multi family weekend getaway"
Very nice for the reasonable price we got, but the rooms could be updated a little. Housekeeping needs improvement.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Beautiful Landscaping in the area!"
Top notch outdoors experience, great landscaping, fountains, pool...the room was just a hotel room. Not what we expected compared to the beautiful gated entrance, cute cabins, etc.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Time share facility"
I was not aware going in the door that Westgate was a time share facility. As soon as I was checked in they began with the pressure to attend at 90 minute introduction. Fortunately, I was not traveling with my spouse. As soon as they realized I was married and my spouse was not with me, they lost interest. The facility was nice, clean and quiet. I only stayed one night and my stay was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
The rooms are a little dated but comfortable. The charge for wifi is ridiculous 10 for 24hrs. Overall it's a nice place to stay, the pool is beautiful and the staff is really friendly
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
blake
"Very nice facilities overall"
Love the location and the facilities. The room had all of the basic amenities and was clean. Staff were nice and helpful. Only negatives were beds were not very comfortable and shower water pressure was low.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"It was okay!"
We booked this room because we needed a nice place to stay before heading back home to Oklahoma. It was my husband's 40th birthday we were looking forward to a very nice room. It wasn't very clean at all! the coffee pot lid was broken, there was hair all over the floor in the bathroom and the floor wasn't vaccumed properly around the bed.but to end it on a good note the people was friendly.just poor housekeeping.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
f
"Most likely our last stay"
This was our second time staying with Westgate. The first time, about a year ago, they put us next to a room with two dogs that would NOT quit barking. After a quick phone call to the office they moved us to another room. This time we checked in to a room and noticed it wasn't as nice as it should have been for the price we paid. We then noticed the trim around the door was pulled off and barely attached. We also noticed there were no trash cans. We decided to go to town to eat. When we got back to the room we decided to watch tv before going to sleep. The tv wouldn't power on with the remote. I walked to the tv to turn it on, but the power button was missing. I called the front desk and they gave us a new room. The new room was outdated like the first. The paint was pealing off of the walls in the bathroom, the towel bar was broken, as was the shower door. We decided to make the best of it and not complain, but we do not plan on staying there again. Had we paid half of the price we would not be complaining. You usually get what you pay for. In this case we got about a third of what we paid for. On a positive note, the staff is friendly.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Murphrod
"Very good location"
It was very quiet and nice. Good location. Easy to get in & out of the resort.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Jerry
"Weekend getaway"
We found Westgate on Expedia for $59 a night (50% off), I thought that is a great deal. Them we get here and found it even better! it was a very nice resort. Staff was very friendly, and there is a lot to do on the resort. Theres even a small store if you need anything. I didn't like that we were tricked into signing up for a timeshare presentaion, but the lady was so nice I couldn't be mad at her. I thijnk she was new. There was a trail that me and my family took a walk on and it was one of my favorite things we did on the trip. We will stay again !!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Danielle
"private setting,yet close to attractions"
when we saw the property,than treated so nicely by friendly,caring staff,and stepped into our condo-like place,one word came to mind-WOW!Best place ever!Close to attractions,yet what a relaxing place to return to.
4 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2014
"Nice atmosphere but check in not so much"
It was a lovely stay once we got checked in - it took over 6 hours to confirm reservation via hotels.com. The check in staff could have solved that problem in the 3 minutes it took Cici to solve it. Bless her.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
B & T Sauer
Very nice location and Close distance from shopping and intertainment areas. The room was not as clean as I expected. But they have lots of nice outdoor activities and beautiful outdoors
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
kloomis
"TIMESHARE!!!"
Be prepared to have them try and rope you into sitting through the 2 hour high pressure timeshare pitch.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
C
"Very nice hotel, close to everything"
Great location, very courteous staff, just a wonderful all around experience
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Aaron
"Very modern, clean upscale resort"
We loved staying at this resort! The facility was very well-run with ultra-friendly & helpful staff! Lots of fun things to do on property! Activities every day! Very clean & modern facility! Will definitely be returning for another visit! Highly recommend this place to everyone!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not what I reserved"
When reserving the room, I thought I would get an updated room in the lodge. What I got upon check in was a run down room in a motel like building. Westgate was promoted as a hotel/resort. I didn't like the ambush of timeshare people. When we told the person we weren't interested he did apologize and leave us alone. I was looking for a relaxing time at a nice resort, not a motel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Duane
"nice close to programs"
we had a great time as it was our 26 wedding aniversery, we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay, we really enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Johnnie
"Quiet getaway"
The rooms were actually cleaner that I had hoped for which was a plus. I was treated differently since I have stayed before and they knew that I would not be a candidate for their time share sales pitch. Last time I was offered a free upgrade, this time NOTHING! Kinda rude in my opinion but goes to show their focus is sales not customer service.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Erin
"Disappointing"
It took 3 days for the chain bolt on our door to be reinstalled. There was an ironing board set up in one of our rooms when we arrived. Our grandson tried to fold it up, but couldn't. We thought the maid would take care of it. She just put it between the bed and the wall, so you couldn't get in or out of the bed on that side. In both rooms about half the lightbulbs were either burned out or missing. The children were excited about swimming, but only stayed about 15 minutes - it was too crowded to be enjoyable. It convinced us a motel, hotel or B&B would have been a much better choice. We won't be staying in a resort again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Janet
"Branson 1 night"
The hotel was fine, the staff had our reservation and made it an ease to check in. The nature trail was nice but at the falls a sign should say turn around. Went a little to far, about a mile from the resort on 76. 9.99 a night for internet is a reason I would not go back there. Other places just as nice free.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Not Good"
Was not happy with this resort. Stayed for 5 nights. There was a strong sewer smell in the room that would come and go. The air conditioner was very loud when turned on high. Trash was not taken out a couple days. One morning there was no hot water (also heard the same from others staying there). The room was not vacuumed one time in the six days we were there. Static was played loudly through the speakers at the pool (very annoying). Called and even went to front desk along with others to ask if could turn off radio at the pool. Took over three hours before a towel guy came and we had to ask him to turn off radio at pool. Took the timeshare tour. When went to their show condo there was trash in elevator and all down the hallway. I would be very disappointed if I was a timeshare owner there. We tried to stay away as much as possible and only go to the room to sleep.
5 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Sheldon
Overall I liked the resort, many amenities and good location. Room was not as clean as I would expect. There were dust bunnies in the corners and hair in the bathroom. Check-in process was way too long and I didn't like the fact that they direct you to get a "welcome package" that is nothing more than a sales pitch to buy a time share.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Spacious room"
We were sure surprised to get a Delux room when we only booked a standard room. The spa tub was the best comfort. I would highly recommend this property in Branson.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Was OK."
Front desk and staff very nice. Housekeeping was lazy and minimal room cleaning was done over the 4 days I stayed. No, trash was emptied, coffee pot not cleaned, beds not made and no towels. I paid in advance and then I had to put a $50 deposit down. I do not know why, something about policy. OK I paid it and I lost that deposit for unknown reasons, very strange. Hotel upsells time shares, this became old quickly.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Rik
"Anniversary holiday"
The hotel room was not worthy of the price that we paid. The bed was uncomfortable, the mini-fridge did not work properly. The TV was at least 10 or 12 years ols. No flat screen.The area was good and not far from the attractions. The Starbucks that is there did not make good speciality coffes. I had bought one for my husband and I. When I got back to the room I tasted it and found out all of the mocha flavoring was at the bootom of the cup which i found out when it was almost finished. I will not go back there. Maybe if it was 50.00 dollars cheaper but not at 129.00 a night.
Response by Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Cabins
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We were sorry to read that you had issues with some of the items in your room however, we are happy to hear you were pleased with the location. Unfortunately, we do not control the Starbuck’s but we will forward your comments to them. We thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again. Sincerely, Anja
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not a hotel"
We booked thinking we were staying in a regular type hotel. However, it was actually a condo type room. We did not get our room cleaned or any fresh supplies for our second day there. The room we stayed in was next to a larger room and the neighbors were extremely noisy. We could literally hear their entire conversations and they kept their tv on all night long both nights we were there. The room was ok, a little dated, but not clean enough for my taste. The grounds were nice, but we did not use any of the amenities. We really liked the location. When in our room we had absolutely no cell phone reception and they didn't give us the appropriate information in our check in paperwork to connect to the wifi. Overall, we were not pleased with our stay here and would not chose this place again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
This is a very average motel with an outside entrance to your room. The beds were by far the worst I have ever slept on. My husband didn't grab shampoo when he showered the first morning so he used what was offered in the room. It had expired a year ago and was disgusting.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
They will try to sell you a timeshare.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
"Close to other activities"
Room pictures were deceiving but were adequate rooms. Realized it was family oriented but absolutely no "just adult area".
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Wes
"Nice hotel, but I prefer the villas."
This was a very pleasant stay. But on previous visits, I have stayed at Westgate Branson Woods and experienced the same very welcoming & cordial treatment. The thing that got us over the top was the "villa experience"! The villas are extremely nice. & comfortable. This is no reflection on the hotel (they are nice & comfortable as well), but more of a credit to the wonderful villas!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Alton
"My stay at this Hotel was nice."
Expedia is the only complaint other than could not fin hotel's phone # on any of our reciepts. Our granddaughter lost a favorite animal while staying there and once we got home and realized it was gone, could not find a phone number on anything to call the hotel for help.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jackie
"Nice, comfortable and safe place to stay."
We very much enjoyed our stay at Westgate Branson Resort and Cabins. It was close to all attractions and restaurants. The ammenities were great and the staff was good. We will stay there on our next visit.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Dirty Motel with Rude Staffing"
I didn't realize that a Resort and Cabin description would turn out to be a dirty motel. My towel had a dead fly in it. The bathroom floor had dirty all over it. There was a musty smell in the room. They came at 8 am to clean the room, and I asked for them to come back in an hour. I left for about 6 hours, and when I returned they still had not cleaned the room. I called to ask them to come around 6 pm which is when I was heading to dinner. They came at 5. When I asked them to come back at 6, the attendant said he wouldn't be working at that time. When I called the motel, they said they would "try" to get someone out to clean my room. This place is not a resort, but it is definitely about the same or worse than a Super 8.
Response by Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Cabins
First allow us to apologize if your room was unclean upon your arrival, as this is not our standard. Please understand that while you may request a timeframe in which you wish to have you unit cleaned we cannot guarantee a specific time as there are many rooms to be cleaned and some many require more attention than others. Again we apologize for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Anja
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
On our last morning, there was no hot water. We rented three rooms and everyone had to take cold showers the day we departed.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great location!"
We enjoyed our stay. The worst part was the check-in process. Lots of timeshare people that slowed the line down. Need a separate non-timeshare line. The location is great for all the Branson has to offer because you the color coded routes. I liked how it has a gated entrance with security.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Corey
"Don't Go There"
Not very nice.Small room.Tiny bath. LITTLE bit shoehorn.
Response by Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Cabins
We appreciate you taking a moment to write a review about your stay. We are sorry to hear that the dimensions of your unit were not as expected. We offer a variety of unit sizes to suit various traveling parties. Please note our vacation specialist is here to assist in planning your vacation and helping to find the accommodations that best suit your needs. We hope this will not prevent you from choosing to stay with us again in the future. Sincerely, Anja
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Very nice"
Was a great place to stay. Room/cabin was very spacious. Nice amenities. Close to everything we wanted to do in town. I hope we get the opportunity to stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Kendall
"Not a "Resort" atmosphere"
The room was a disappointment for the money spent. It was a small building with outside door access, which looked like a cheap motel. The remote was not working, but they did sent someone with a new one. I was not informed of the checkout time when I checked in and assumed it was 11:00 a.m. like most places, but it was apparently 10:00 a.m. On checkout day at 10:15 a.m. the front desk called the room to see how soon I would be out (in a very rude manner). I was told if not out by 11:00 a.m there may be an additional charge. I have NEVER stayed anywhere with such rude behavior. I will not be back and I will not recommend this "resort" to anyone!!
Response by Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Cabins
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apology if a member of our staff was less than courteous. This type of behavior is definitely not the form of standards we have set for them to follow. Your review will be shared with appropriate management for improvement. We always advise all of our guests to review their confirmation letters as it states all the necessary details for your reservation including check-in and out times. Although this experience was not what you expected; we would love another opportunity to exceed. Sincerely, Annie
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"One EXCEPTIONAL VACATION!!!!!"
PLEASE READ Never have been to Branson. While planning our 10 day vacation in Branson, I painstakingly read through hundreds of hotel reviews! The pricing at Westgate was down right cheap & to be very honest, it scared me to death! Because of all the great reviews, I kept coming back to look at this place and re-read the reviews & chose to go ahead & paid for the room in advance. Upon arriving in Branson, I couldn't help but notice that all the hotel/motels that I was scared to reserve because of the pricing were actually nice decent lodging! Then we arrived at Westgate Resort and was pleasantly shocked to find out that the whole resort was gated!! Here are a few of their amenities that we really didn't realize they had! 2 very large pools (one was an overlook pool with a beautiful view!) 1 indoor pool 2 hot tubs (awe so awesome!) Shuffleboard; Playground; Basketball court; Volleyball court; Fitness center; Horseshoes; Charcoal and gas grills everywhere; Laundry facility; Pizza parlor Little market place w/Starbucks Covered picnic areas everywhere & Nature trails w/waterfall! You don't have to purchase the show tickets at every theater, their concierge depart does it right there in main building. Also, going through them, we got a few shows at a discounted price. Needless to say, my husband & I will certainly be coming back to Branson & totally be back at WESTGATE RESORTS!!! The only change I would like to make would be to rent one their cabins!!!
Jenn
I was just a little disappointed that I booked 3 rooms all with the same last reservation and we were all put in 3 seperate buildings.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel.Close to most attractions."
We had a great time in Branson! Hotel was great! Quiet location. Beautiful resort located off the beaten path yet just a few minutes to drive to most anything you can imagine to do.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ice machine was out of order. But staff brought some to our room. TV remote did not work. Could hear every step the people up above took. Very nice campus. Nice pool. It was just an ok room, it was clean.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice and comfy"
very clean and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"OK, but stayed in cleaner rooms"
Nice location off the strip. We stayed in the hotel portion of the resort. Rooms were mostly clean but not as clean as desired (found fruit loops on the floor, but we didn't bring fruit loops. Didn't appear to vacuum the 4 days we were there. Difficult to track down activities supplies like horse shoes, shuffle board pucks, etc.
Response by Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Cabins
Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any issues you may have encountered during your stay with us. Our goal is to provide you with a vacation experience that exceeds your expectations. We hope that you will visit us again in the future giving us the opportunity to provide you with a wonderful vacation experience and to show you what Westgate Branson Woods Resort has to offer. Sincerely, Katrina
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice Place To Stay"
I thought the motel and accomidations were nice. I booked our full stay through an internet service and was not there for a time share presentation. Once I made that clear I felt the facility was done with us. I even had one of their salesmen lie to me when he knew I was heading the wrong direction for one of our outings. They also wanted me to pay for 3 days of WiFi, when almost any cheap motel has it for free. Beautiful place but I wouldn't stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Room"
the room was okay... however, it was not the room shown on the website when booking... very disappointed...
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014