All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
6302 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A+++ Service, Hotel, Everything!!! Wonderful Trip"
A++++++! The service here is absolutely incredible. The hotel was more than willing to help me with my schedule (I was flying info for a wedding and had some issues with timing). They went above and beyond to make sure my trip worked for me and my fiance. The service was A+, hotel was gorgeous - I really am sad I couldn't stay longer. We plan on making another trip to Arizona and will stay at Scottsdale Camelback again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Schahrzad
"Not at camelback"
Hotel room I rented per night, should have been cleaned daily by hotel staff!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Duchess
"March Spring Training"
Great resort, separated units so good privacy. Tough to get a cab. Had a car but didn't want to drink and drive, to far to walk to stadium. They could use a shuttle. Free breakfast was minimal, did not have any other meals there. Would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Excellent, would stay again. Very quiet, clean,"
Very good Would go again. Best for the price but the whole city is full with spring break and all
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Nice to Revisit This Resort"
I first stayed at this resort many years ago when I worked for Brown University's School of Medicine. Each year all the Financial Directors of Medical Schools across the country met in a very neat place each Spring. I attended a conference here and fell in love with Scottsdale, particularly Old Town and mainly Arizona. I made many business contacts and established friendships with lots of people across the country to share information, vent about issues that were common to us all, etc. This was my 6th visit to Arizona and will not be the last. I do hope, however, that you get your phone and computer lines fixed because I was unable to use my phone and computer. The admin office at your resort was exceptional and the outdoor café was great but perhaps serve eggs with your continental breakfast. Many resorts do. Thank you for your hospitality. If I left anything in my Villa, 2014, please mail it to me. I have lost a few items that were gifts for my family. Thank you, Eileen Dianne Foxx
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Ei
We had a great time! The hotel provided a fun atmosphere!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"No Hot Water"
We stayed as a weekend "get-away" and thought it was awesome! However, when the jetted tub was getting filled, the HOT water ran out and we didn't have any hot water the rest of the weekend. When we told the office about it upon check out, staff replied with "Oh okay." Not looking for handouts but who likes a COLD shower? Any sort of apology would have sufficed. Kind of disappointing for the rate paid.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Camelback resort feedback"
Nice hotel with a small, comfortable feel
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
douglas
"Nice, but a little hokey."
Nice. Staff was helpful. Some of the hotel activities were a little hokey.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
deb
"poor customer service"
The resort was clean and comfortable. We had to change to a bigger villa after the first night. We left a sonic care toothbrush on the charging dock in the room we moved from. Called that next morning noticing it was missing front desk stated they have a lost and found was transferred to housekeeping stating they have no such thing. Come to find out supposedly the housekeeper threw it away instead of bringing it to the new villa we were in or holding it. I received a call from the manager later that day I provided him with the information and he stated he would take care of it thinking he would replace the expensive toothbrush and he would call me later that day. It had been 6 days and still have not heard anything back. I have never stayed at a hotel before that didn't hold your items you left. Not happy
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Excellent resort. Enjoyed it very much.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Older facility with a warm and friendly staff. Pool bar and Jacuzzi is big and nicely maintained. Felt more like staying at a friends condo than a hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Very nice place. Typical continental breakfast."
From check in to check out it was a good experience. Nice room very clean place. Nice homey feel.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Bobby
"A hidden Gem!"
I was totally impressed. The hotel exceeded all of my expectations!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
corwin
"Much better than your average hotel"
Great place for the family to stay. Would have stayed an additional day just to enjoy the accommodations if the room was available.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great Trip!"
It's a beautiful hotel, the room was VERY comfortable and had everything we needed there. The checkout time is a little earlier than I prefer - but I would still stay there again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Mae
"Nice resort"
Comfortable resort. A little dated. Do not like the indoor, outdoor carpet on the patios. Tile or brick would look a lot better, I think. Pool area very nice and the hot tub is great.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Over priced for the quality of the room."
I'd never stay there again. Not worth the nightly room rate. The rooms are outdated like the rest of the resort. Pictures are not a true representation of the property..
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Excellent hotel stay"
We could not have been more pleased with our hotel stay. We found the entire staff very pleasant and helpful. The grounds were well manicured; pool area very inviting. Room was spotless. Appealingly decorated. We have already recommended this hotel to others who might be visiting Scottsdale. We really wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Carl
"Very well maintained, quite, personable staff"
There were no issues... Staff great, facilities clean, very quite, location perfect!! Very pleased!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
patdc97
"pesticide problems...."
Although the staff were amazing and accomodating we had bug problems. Our 1st initial room had a wask hive out on the balcony. Our 2nd room had little black bugs coming out of the kitchen sink. Our suite was pretty and relaxing. Only downfall was the little critters trying to befriend us.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
layna
"Family trip"
Very comfortable place we all enjoyed. Booked two rooms for the family. Had one of the best breakfast.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
we travel a lot
We stayed here the first week in June and liked the location and size of the unit. It was just two of us but could have easily accommodated two more people, as there was a loft upstairs which we didn't even use. Housekeeping came everyday to clean and replace towels which was nice. We didn't get to enjoy the pool area because we spent most of our time site seeing. There was record heat that week so we were mostly indoors or in the car. There is a nice little workout facility that has weights and treadmills etc., so it was easy to get a workout in the morning. The location is close to the main roads, and highways, which makes for quick access to Phoenix and Mesa etc. We didn't have any trouble parking our car right outside the condo. It is an older resort, but kept up well and very clean grounds. It was a great deal for the price and we would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Close to shopping"
Nice facility near upscale Four Season shopping centre. Residents need a car to explore the area. The resort is a little bit older however, well maintained. Granite countertops were a pleasant surprise.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"A fish out of water at a beautiful resort!"
I accidentally booked this thinking I was booking a resort I had stayed at earlier in the year. I was a little apprehensive when I realized it was part hotel and part timeshare. A bit of a retirement community vibe here (and I'm a single business traveler under 40!) BUT... I loved my experience. The staff was extremely friendly, the room was HUGE (the smallest was a two level villa with full kitchen, W/D, Fireplace, spa tub, upstairs loft and upstairs balcony overlooking Camelback Mountain. Beautiful. Everything was spotless.. the staff was phenomenal and they mapped out my morning run which turned into a trail run up Camelback which was 1.2 miles away. Breakfast was included and was meh but friendly, but the grounds were amazing, the neighborhood safe and the room fantastic. No complaints! Oh, and they have resort activities planned and live music a few nights a way. Super cute.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Cheryl
"Clean & Friendly"
Staff was courteous and helpful. Had a good time with great weather.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Great place good location but 8 am before breakfast is available is just simply ridiculous...
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Night away"
We really enjoyed our stay although it was only one night. We plan on returning for a longer visit.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Check the A/C and the secondary bed."
Great place, great location....... The room itself was clean and well maintained. This was a 2 story condo. The A/C was just not as good as it should be, we set it to 72 degrees but it felt warm in areas, especially the master bed area. The secondary bed which my son slept on was hard as a rock. Overall I think we would go back but only after checking the A/C and the comfort level of all of the beds.
2 night family trip May 3, 2014
"Fine, but not what I expected"
This was clean and adequate, but I realize that I have been spoiled by other hotels offering more amenities.
7 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"There are 2 hotels with THE SAME NAME!!"
Please change the name if the hotel so people know which hotel they are making reservations for!! And breakfast was TERRIBLE. Pool water was salty.
Other trip May 9, 2014
not worth it
"Outdated"
The location is good but it's old and needs a facelift in every way! The restaurant is the worst. I was there for a few days on business and like room service when I get back to my room. They didn't have any and it was just terrible quality bar food. I only recommend this to older people or families to stay, you can get groceries since it has a full kitchen. Not recommended for hip business travelers.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Jules
Room was nice. Very spacious and comfortable. Full kitchen was nice. Bed was comfortable. No late night restaurant for food. Check out was posted as 10 am on the back of the door. At 10 the front desk called to push us out of the room and when we asked for a little extra time to get our things together since we had just woken up, they said No you missed late check out and had to leave. 2 minutes later the maids were banging on the door. opened the door in a towel and told them I was busy and would be out in a half an hour. Staff at this Hotel was the worst I have ever come across and I stay in 25-35 hotels year round. Unfortunate because the rooms and location were great.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Older property, well maintained, pleasant staff, weak breakfast and food choices!! Coffee was not replaced each day, not a big deal unless you like to have a fresh cup when you wake without making the track to the pool area. overall not a bad experience. comfortable room with lots of space and a full kitchen,washer and dryer, ideal for a family staying for several days. Nice well maintained grounds.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
David Kingston
"Nice location and lots of space for the $"
I would give this hotel a 3.5. The location is ideal and you get a lot of room for the $ including a kitchenette and a separate bedroom. However, they only cleaned the room once during our 5 night stay. I don't consider making the beds and wiping the counters cleaning. They didn't vaccuum or put the dishes in the dishwasher. Also, the tile in the bathroom had mildew/mold in the grout. I went out to get tile mold and mildew cleaner. A few sprays and it looked much better. I left them the bottle for future costumers. The continental breakfast was lacking and not so appetizing especially for $7 a person. I would recommend that they include that with the stay. Lastly, our tub had a very slow drain. I notified the front desk on the first day of our stay - they fixed it on the 4th day. Would I recommened it? maybe is a better answer. We, fortunately had friends staying at another place so we spent our entire vacation there and only stayed her to sleep.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great value"
Villas are really spacious, and location is very convenient. Facilities aren't luxurious or ultra-modern, but they're comfortable and a great value.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Comfortable"
Overall the stay was comfortable. Had a couple of staff members who could have been MORE hospitable regarding our requests. Facilities were above average.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Relaxing and close to fine mall shopping."
The villas are very nice. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The pool is adequate. I did not use the tennis courts or hiking trails. The gym is adequate. The spa could be more private.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Val
"Ok"
Amenities and breakfast are very bad, good is not appealing
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Carlos
"Just ok"
It wasn't good or bad really. Both the phone and bedside alarms were preset to ring in the middle of the night which was irritating. The room was dark. You had to search the place for light switches for dull lighting. The TV was way across the room from the bed and the remotes reach couldn't turn the channel. Continental breakfast was a continental breakfast - cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc. The pool area was good, the overall feel of the place was safe and clean, the front desk was helpful enough. Otherwise it had a large living area, a kitchen, a large bathroom, the second bed was upstairs which would be nice if it was 4 folks, and a deck which was great because the weather was beautiful.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Alyssa
"Resort hotel in Scottsdale"
The hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff was phenomenal (especially Andrea at the front desk and the bartender in the evenings (never got his name)). They were very accommodating - allowed us to use the resort before the room was ready (we landed at 8am) and let us stay all day after check-out to play tennis and relax by the pool. The pool was fantastic - salt water and 80 degrees. The tennis courts were in decent shape and free to use (we brought our own racquets). The room was great - much larger than expected and had a small kitchen w/ fridge to keep supplies. The only complaint was the mattress was too firm for my liking. We will be back and look forward to staying here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Not getting better..."
We have stayed at the Resort for several years, & I have diplomatically mentioned how uncomfortable their beds are. After all, vacation with a sore back is not too appealing. Well, the beds are supposedly new, but feel like padded plywood to me. The showers are minimal, and the complete lack of shampoo-type amenities (unless you ask & wait for them) is ridiculous. Sorry, we'll be looking elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great Place"
really enjoyed my stay....great room, friendly staff. Will definitely return!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
LFT
"Just OK"
the hotel was fine, but not what we ex[ected. It's circa the '80s time share motif. To be fair, it is in Scottsdale close to great shopping and restaurants but has a very low key, apartment like atmosphere. The breakfast was marginal, all carbs.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Bob C
"Weekend getaway."
Enjoyed the stay and really love the casita style dwellings. The only complaint was that in our unit, the water heater didn't supply enough hat water to fill the Jacuzzi tub and we had to boil water in the kitchen.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Richard's BD & six years in Sedona, AZ celebration"
Scottsdale Camelback is centrally located for the things we like to do. Some of our favorite restaurants are nearby. It's very close to Old Town with its history and art galleries and restaurants. Close to shopping, but "out of the way."
3 night trip Jan 28, 2014
The Beers
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I brought my daughter and her friend here for a birthday weekend. I liked that we were able to walk to Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall for shopping and movies for the girls. I knew this resort has been around a while, so I think I was prepared for it to look as though it had been as well. To my surprise, everything was incredibly clean and very well maintained! No chips in the tile, wear patterns in the carpet, pool was pristine and perfectly maintained. The rooms were very spacious, pool was heated, and food wasn't awful.... The girls and I had a fun weekend and would definitely stay again!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Dana
"Well located resort style accommodations"
I can't say enough good things about this hotel to match my satisfaction and surprise with the comfort level of the rooms and the facility. I had the basic room, which was really a two level suite with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and one bath. It even had a washer and dryer! The staff was very helpful and everything was spotlessly clean. The gym facility was well-equipped and clean. I will come back here whenever I visit Scottsdale again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Very convenient for a trip to old town."
Quiet. Secluded. Luxorious. It was a very nice getaway right in the middle of the city.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Comfortable hotel with a spacious loft layout"
I made the mistake of reserving a room at a different hotel that was AWFUL. Expedia came through with Scottsdale Camelback Resort. I was VERY pleased with both the accommodations and central location. I will consider SCR on my next visit to Scottsdale.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014