All hotels in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here98 N Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Rating"
Everything was really nice except for the bed mattress. It was very uncomfortable.
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Vickie
Clean up of room not satisfactory Had no hot water on departure morning bath sink stayed clogged and they never did get it up topar
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
don
"never again---go someplace else"
I'm still here and leaving bad review I'm so irritated. I booked a king and was given 2 queens, when I asked why I was told by a snobby female desk clerk that because I booked through this website I was not guaranteed what I booked. Why even ask when booking if you are not going to hold requested room?? Beds in room are near door not further back in room so ALL NOISE in hallway is heard like its actually in room. Breakfast buffet was expensive and all the food was cold. I ordered Coffee and ice tea and older waitress forgot my tea. Room was clean but "suite" was not worth the extra expense as couch barely fits 2 people. Beds uncomfortable and pillows suck. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
scott
"Enjoyable stay at the beach."
We enjoyed our stay, it was on the beach and close places we wanted to go. The room was clean and the only thing we didn't like was there were only two straight back chairs to sit on, an easy chair or two would have nice.
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
edwin
"Midweek stay"
Check in with Expedia arrngmnts were simple. Front desk gentleman had NO southern hospitality.. made you feel like.. he recvd $.. you get nothing more:( perfect on the beach spot. Room was clean. Stayed mid week, outside hot tub and pool was alil green. We left on Friday, you could smell the chlorine, they were cleaning up.the amenities and gearing up for the weekend. Hotel didn't seem concerned with weekday guests
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
sheila
"C.G. Nice hotel right on beach."
We had nice weather and everything was close to what we wanted to do. Restaurants were not very far away.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Charlie
"Will stay again"
Great Location and parking was a breeze
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great cleaning staff."
A very good location and good parking. I have never stayed in a hotel where the room was any cleaner.Quick check in and check out. The room was small but I booked at last minute and took what they had. It was fine for 2 people on a short stay.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jean
"good hotel good beach"
good rates, good service, very clean and quiet. the swimming pools are very clean and nice to use.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
richard
"Nice amenities"
This hotel is great, right on the beach, with nice amenities like the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. The sauna was out of service which was the only disappointing thing about the amenities. Overall the hotel was really nice and I would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area. It was off season so it was nice and dead. We stayed for two nights. The room never got made up which was odd because we saw the housekeepers on our floor for a while but never saw any other guests on our floor. It didn't matter for the most part, some more towels would have been nice but we could have easily called and asked for them which we didn't because we were out enjoying the town.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Pleasant stay."
Great except no restaurant for evening dining or ro9om service and very limited parking on hotel grounds.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
75, PhD
love this place, so nice and pretty and walk to my favorite places
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Janice
"A wonderful experience!!"
We stayed two nights just for a small get away. The Hotel was fantastic!! Staff was so friendly!!! Truly a great experience!
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice accommodations, great price!"
Room was exactly as I had asked for. View of the beach from our balcony. Nice pools, both indoor and out. Easy access to the beach.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Sue
"Great Vacation in Autumn!"
Our family had a great time, perfect weather and the hotel gave us plenty to do and great service! We hope to return very soon!
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Just ok"
Room not large enough for two people. Staff did not clean room untill afternoon. Not a very good view of ocean all we could see was the street
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
The rooom we were checked into was not what I booked; the furnishings are very dated; there was no reading light by the chair; no ventilation in the bathroom; noise fromt the nighgt club kept us very late until they shut down; the maintenance ie lights was deficient, (burnt out bulbs). I work for Marriott and would not work in this facility.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"It is pretty good."
Location is the biggest advantage. Ocean view rooms are nice and a good size.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach."
Hotel was within walking distance of lots of places to eat and beach clubs. Overall the room was nice and clean. Service was excellent.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Little disappointed but could be great!"
Beds were comfy but sofa was small, uncomfortable and so dirty that I would not sit on it. Crackers under cushions. Tub was dirty also. Looked as though had been spayed with cleaner and that was it.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Donnie
Nice clean hotel. Didn't have to wait to check in or out. Room very clean. Nice being oceanfront.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Really only two things that I would have changed 1.I booked a king size bed but my wife and I were given two full size beds. 2.The people above us kept smoking so we couldn't keep our door open to let the fresh ocean air in. Other than that we had a great stay!
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"excellent location, beautiful view, good restauran"
we had a very good time. it done a lot of raining, but there is an inside pool, game room,and we done a lot of shopping.We also went to calabash to eat and went to the big Christmas shop.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Joyce
The first time i stayed at this hotel the room was nicer. Upgraded mattresses and a bright room. The second time I got a larger room. Cheap hard mattresses and dreary looking room. Old dirty carpet needed replacing. Staff was nice.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Lori kettelhut
"Smoker's paradise"
Upon returning to my room shortly after midnight on my second of two nights at the hotel, I opened the door and felt as if I had stepped into a smoke-filled back room. As it was late and I was tired, I tried to sleep. However, I literally could not sleep due to the strong odor of cigarette smoke. I was in a non-smoking room. The rooms around mine were labeled "non-smoking." The man at the front desk was very nice, he came up and sprayed something and apologized and said he would "investigate," as he had never experienced a smell that strong in a non-smoking room. However, he told me he had no other rooms to move me to, which was, frankly, difficult to believe. After a sleepless night and an early morning flight, I returned home to find I had to wash all the clothes I had brought with me because they smelled of cigarette smoke. I will not be returning.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Traveler
"Beautiful place to stay"
Excellent, would recommend to anyone!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Just OK"
We stayed at this hotel for three nights. Staff was friendly. Be aware that the adjoing business is not related to the hotel and it was obvious because the people there were downright rude. Location was good with easy beach access. Probably won't stay here again since there are so many choices in the area.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Beach Wedding !"
We LOVE this hotel ! We had our beach wedding right out front. When we arrived - I had booked a king - but the king bed rooms don't have the bed nearest the balcony - and we wanted to listen to the ocean at night. At first they weren't going to move us because we used a "3rd party" to book. But they finally did and only charged us $10 more per night - about what we saved using Hotels.com. Oh well !! The sunrises from balcony were amazing - the beach was clean ! We will return year after year !
4 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014
Teri
"Awesome experience! !"
We had a great room and staff was exceptionally friendly with everything imaginable with awesome prices! Can't wait to go back!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice for the money"
Nice room for the money, especially since it sat right on the beach.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Nicole
Rooms were a little small but everything was nice. Great location! Great price! Would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great location in N Myrtle Beach"
Very pleasant, beach was great there
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Richard C
"5 Star for a reasonable price"
Just had an awesome weekend in Myrtle Beach. Hotel was nice, staff was friendly, ocean view room was nice, convenient to everything. We'll definitely stay here everytime we go to Myrtle Beach!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
DENISE T
"LOCATION GREAT-ACCOMODATION POOR"
IT WAS NOT A GOOD ROOM-BEDS CROWDED-AIR CONDITIONER IN BEDROOM-LOUD-FLOOR NEVER SWEPT-CARPET SEEMED OLD-BATH AREA CROWDED AS WAS KITCHEN SPACE-NEED REFURBISHING.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great trip"
We loved everything about the hotel - room, oceanfront view, king bed, half kitchen and pools inside and outside and two hot tubs plus steps to the ocean.
9 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
Maryann
Since it rained or was cloudy most of the week we spent more time in the room. Room was comfortable (except for bed) and clean. Hotel staff was very nice.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Decent room with a great view!"
I had a room on the 11th floor with a spectacular view. Room was not too fancy and accommodations were just okay. The motel was very convenient to Main Street shops and restaurants. The staff were friendly and professional. Overall a good experience for the price.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Lulu
"Outstanding"
I would tell my friends to stay here and I would stay again myself! Tiki Bar outstanding, front desk outstanding friendly and helpful, lazy stream and pool excellent, hot tub inside and outside excellent, also hot tub inside, wish had hot tub in room! I have stayed at many 5 star hotels for business conferences for 20 years so I am used to staying in some very nice places
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Ocean Beach and golf resort
"Hotel was nice -- and right on beach."
We were very pleased with this choice. Room was clean and well laid out (efficiency suite). Right on beach with good view. Also, within walking distance to clubs and shopping. Perfect for our needs. Will return again!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Marla
"Perfect place to stay"
Close to everything, and very comfortable. Great staff!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Location great - Updating needed"
We have stayed here several times over the past few years. This year, we were very disappointed with the condition of the room. The love seat had a very unpleasant odor and was very uncomfortable for tv viewing. Every thing else appeared clean and in order.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Frances
My stay here was fabulous as usual!! I have stayed at this hotel for the last 6yrs and will continue to stay here! I love the ocean view and the staff and room are great. The value is very good in the fall!!!!
5 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
Karin
Our stay started with a disappointment with not getting the request we asked for. It was our 41st anniversary and we had stayed at Ocean Drive many times,sometime twice a year. I made my reservation a month in advance to avoid any problems. Didn't help. Didn't get the room we asked for and when asked why, were told it was because we booked through a third party. Next time we should go through the resort. Bed very uncomfortable, tile floors were slick when wet and wife fell coming into the room from the balcony. A great location if you like beach music and want to be close enough to walk to these places. Parking is sparse. There are lots of Hotels on the North Myrtle strip and I think we are going to look at other resorts.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Harold
"Perfect beach front experience"
Beautiful resort right on N Myrtle! Hardly anyone there the weekend we went, nice and quiet. The staff was extremely friendly, and the beach and weather we're perfect. This resort is perfect, and the price was great!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Adam
"Too small for comfort!!!"
We stayed here the beginning of August & it was perfect...so we booked again for our wedding night. Front desk not very friendly & when I came back & expressed my concerns about the room, basically said that they have nothing else but I can go down the street where they have a 2 bedrooms for $500+, showing no concerned that the room was so small that I could barely get around in it and I stayed alone the first night . Needless to say, when my 'husband' joined me the second day with his things, we were unable to move around the room at the same time. That room should never be offered for more than 1 person!
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Lauren
"Not bad for the price"
We arrived about an hour prior to our check-in time, were road weary and a bit frazzled by a couple of rambunctious kids so we had hoped they would let us check in so we could rest up before hitting the beach. "No, there is no early check in. You'll have to come back at 4", said the serious, unsmiling lady at the front desk. Strike one. We came back when we were supposed to and headed up to our room. My wife pulled back the sheets so that she could lay down and I heard, "Gross, look at this". The white sheets had some tan colored stains that appeared to be make-up and a few bits of very curly dark hair. Strike two. I called the front desk and explained the issue and they said they would send someone right up to change the sheets. We came back from dinner and they made good on their word. The rest of our two day stay was luckily, uneventful. So, there was no strike three. This seems to be a newer hotel so it wasn't a bad stay, just not one to brag about on facebook. You get what you pay for and the price was indeed right. If there is nothing else available next time, we might stay here, otherwise, we'll spend our money elsewhere
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Ocean view was original setup. Once we were there an realized what ocean view was. It wasn't really what we wanted. The staff there made arrangements that commondated our wants! We had to change rooms for each night, we had oceanfront rooms. That made us HAPPY!
"ocean drive resort"
THEY NEED BUSINESS CENTER!!! no computers for customers!!!!
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
s Luna
"Great Hotel on beach and at center of activity"
Great experience at this hotel again during SOS Fall Migration. Room was clean and comfortable and the maid service was very good. Entertainment in the night club every night was tremendous. Location at the end of Main St. makes it the most convenient to all the SOS activites.
Ronnie
"Very enjoyable stay"
This was our second stay and we continue to have a great stay. Looking forward to next visit.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014