All hotels in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
98 N Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29582-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel Review"
Check-in was easy and Randall at the front desk was awesome, meeting all of our requests with a big smile and very friendly. Room was neat and clean and all other facilities were fine, except the pillows on the bed were way too hard. Had some trouble getting to hotel because of construction out front but that was not the hotel's fault. Nice pool area and easy access to the beach and great view from our 12th floor balcony. Would stay there again; but probably would think twice if I had more than one other person in my party as the rooms are not that big. Would like to have had eating facilities on site but they were not open during the week at this time of the year.
Mickie
"Short stay"
4 day stay to visit friends at other locations. Did not use amenities...pools, etc due to weather. Spent most of time away from hotel but our needs were met i.e. comfortable sleep and ability to have coffee/small breakie in room before heading out for day. Restaurant facilities in hotel were not what was outlined in hotel info. Arrived tired and hungry and with private party in one of the 2 outlined eating facilities in the hotel, we had to go elsewhere....the other 'eating facility' didn't exist. Construction outside was unfortunate, however, it didn't affect our stay. Better/more comfortable seating for 2 people in room would be a recommendation
4 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Atl Mar 21, 2015"
Enjoyable stay. This is where I stay anytime in Myrtle Beach. The kitchenette and proximity to the beach is ideal.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach nice"
Very nice room. Beach and pool nice. Only drawback was roAd construction
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel, right on the beach!"
We really enjoyed our stay. Great price, ocean front room. Friendly and helpful staff. Great location!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Double beds are small and hard.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beautiful ocean view"
My wife and I had an amazing time. The hotel was clean, people were friendly, the tiki bar was not open but we went during off season but other than that we would go back!
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
will
"Very nice location because it is on the beach."
We enjoyed walking on the beach. The pool facilities are nice and seemed very clean. The location is good because you can walk to Main Street where there are restaurants and bar with bands and dancing.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Margo
"Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort"
The reservation process was easy. the location of the hotel was great. We enjoyed the beach front view. The housekeeping staff were especially friendly and helpful, as well as front desk personnel. There were suggestions posted via a video which were especially helpful also. Checkout was smooth and easy.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"No complaints"
No problems. Older hotel. Kept very well.
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Butch
"Nice hotel close to beach and beach music venues."
We enjoyed the week-end and area activities. The area hosts the 3rd largest St. Patrick's Day celebration in the USA and our hotel was right in the middle of it. The hotel is on the beach and within walking distance of local clubs and restaurants. The hotel was very clean and well appointed.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Hotel on beach"
The hotel was very clean and was in great spot right at the beach. My only complaints are the pillows were too hard & mattress was uncomfortable therefore I could'nt sleep all night . If they fix mattress and pillow situation I would definitely recommend or go back myself.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Jenny
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
We enjoyed the balcony that overlooked the beach. The room was clean and comfortable. It had a couch and desk that made it comfortable to watch tv and to use laptop. The bed was comfortable and there were plenty of lights. The only negative thing was that there was a crew working on the street in front of the hotel, so it was difficult to get to the parking area. However, the hotel could not help that, so we can't hold them responsible. The access to the beach from the hotel was great.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Margaret
it was really cold when we got there so we werent able to enjoy it that much but overall it was a good hotel and nice staff
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Better weather, South"
Resort is very comfortable and clean. Location is prime to local beach access and all attractions are within a short drive. This site is worth a return visit.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Edward
"Sparse"
The best thing I can say about the suite was that it was clean. A love seat in the main room was the only place to sit besides two chairs at the kitchen table. No TV guide and the TV offered very few stations that were recognizable. Not a comfortable room to stay in. There was room to sleep six people but only room to seat four.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"A Decent Hotel Close to NMB Shops"
Our go-to hotel in North Myrtle Beach was booked, so we decided to try Ocean Drive instead. We got exactly what we booked - an oceanfront standard room. The decor, appliances, and furniture were a bit dated, but serviceable. We were on the 8th floor, so we had a spectacular view of the ocean from the room and the small-ish balcony. My biggest issue with the room is that the heating unit, located in a locked closet in the room, was startlingly loud. If you're not crazy enough to visit NMB in February, though, this probably won't be a problem for you. Service was efficient, if not terribly friendly. If you're expecting obsequious service, this isn't the place for you. But if you just want a comfortable place to relax between excursions, it will do just fine. We enjoyed that the hotel was just a short walk from the Main Street shops - there was plenty to see and do without dealing with the Kings Highway traffic. Still, it's about a 3 minute drive from Hwy17/Kings Hwy, so it's pretty easy to get to Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. Overall, it's not likely to rank in my top places to stay in NMB, but if my options are limited, I wouldn't have a problem staying here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lee
"nice, near beach"
The stay was nice, didn't have the room I wanted at first but the staff accomodated me to the high level I wanted. Definitely will stay there each time. Great place
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
SKP.......wvi
"Bad weather good hotel"
The weather was bad the hotel was accomidative to all requests
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Great 1st floor room. Relaxing view and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Some good some not so"
Room was comfortable bed was hard. Staff was friendly enough but didn't volunteer much info. I reserved a king size bed on Expedia. I had to discover the double beds myself. And was told they couldn't guarantee the bed when reserved thru third party. Also, paid a resort fee for nothing.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Convenient & Friendly"
We come to NMB frequently to see our grandchildren; Ocean Drive Resort is always our first choice of a hotel. The staff is friendly and have always accomodated our needs. The views from the balconys of the waterfront rooms and suites is perfect. The rooms are sparingly furnished, but we don't care. And - our grandkids love the pools!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Hotel on the Beach"
Very nice facility and staff. Didn't like the all tile flooring; was noisy and cold. Location was great, centrally located to the beach and dance clubs.
"Great weekend getaway"
Fantastic ocean front view and great location. Clean rooms but floors very cold due to all tile no carpeting in room. Mattress needs to be replaced but pillows were great. Friendly staff, nice hotel. Recommend the International Cafe for good food and huge variety of cold beer
"Winter getaway"
We had a very pleasant trip and enjoyed our stay. We had been there before and returned because of the location on the beach and at the shag clubs. I would love to be able to bring my pet along but otherwise it is a wonderful place. The pool and hot tub was really nice in the winter.
"OD Golf Resort"
We have stayed here before. Always nice clean comfortable. We will be back for more trips
"Old and Dated"
I will not stay here again. The rooms are extremely date. There was only one very small couch and 2 plastic chairs along with a small table. I was really disappointed!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Beach lover
"Not bad for off season price."
The room was clean and comfortable except for cigerette ashes out on the balcony. Towells were small and cheap. Walls were thin but there weren't many people there being loud so it wasn't a big deal. Location was good,short walking distance to food. I was only really disappointed that there was a sauna that didn't work and half the video games didn't work and someone stole the air hockey Puck in the arcade. Pool was small but nice. Hot tub was nice as well. It was a good weekend roadtrip.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Jamie
"not worth it"
The neighborhood is pretty sketchy.A $10 "resort fee" was added on with no warning from you folks.Believe me this was not a resort in any sense.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
Michael J
"Great for my needs"
I will stay there when I have to return. Friendly staff, and convenient for my needs
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Terry
"Separated from friends"
We went with another couple. Hotel was pretty empty, but, the front desk clerk said we couldn't even stay on the same floor. She put us in the handicapped suite. It was okay. Slippery floors.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice just smaller than anticipated"
The suite was much smaller than we imagined and was set up backwards in our opinion. The bathroom and shower was very very small. The hotel itself was nice and the oceanfront view was really gorgeous.
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice view right on the ocean."
I was in the vacinity for a conference and did not stay in the hotel much. However, I enjoyed having a balcony and a great view of the beach.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Sweetnin
"Terrible"
Parking was a horror. Restaurant was terrible. Room was about the size of a small closet.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Hotel was ok. Did not have it together."
Had to get 3 different rooms at the hotel for a 1 night stay. The first hotel room the door would not lock when we closed the door, the replacement room they gave us had not been cleaned (they made the bed up but there was hair everywhere, dirty dishes in the sink, and items in the shower, etc.) and they upgraded us to a suite for our troubles for the third room, but we did not need the extra space, but was a good gesture. Location was good and it was cheap room to have an ocean front view.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Tamra
"Location, Location, Location....plus a great Hotel"
My stays here have always been fantastic. Great staff, great service, spotless accommodations and the best location at Ocean Drive Beach.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
jimjohn
"okay for the off season"
Nice efficiency for a prolonged stay. Has a kitchenette. Beautiful view of the ocean especially at sunrise. No other amenities during the off season. Restaurant was closed.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Not really a golf resort, just in its name."
Off season getaway. I resent paying a Resort Fee when the pools are closed and for a hotel that states they are a golf resort, they were nowhere near a golf course.
3 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Al
"Arrival welcome excellence, departure farewell F"
We enjoyed the one night stay, short as it was. We really didn't have the opportunity (time) to check the place out. Upon arrival Saturday, January 4th, 2015, we were checked in by a terrific woman who was charming and honest. We didn't have a room over looking the beach, so she said we needed to come back! I thought great sales lady. When we left the next morning the man at the desk was short and not so charming. When my wife said we were checking out and handed him the card keys - his only remark was gruff: "room number?" That's a huge negative for me.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Maurice
"New Years Eve trip."
I stayed six days and nights.The room was a little small,but I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Looks Better Than Average"
When booking, if you request a king size bed with ocean view you might get 2 double beds with a night stand between. If you request a king size bed with no ocean view, you get a king size WITH ocean view but tops of palm trees obstruct the whole view. Apparently, you get what is available when you arrive. Was charged $8.00 per day "resort fee" which was not included in the total price when booked with Hotels.com. This hotel refused to negotiate this price even when we didn't use their exercise room, beach facilities or complimentary breakfast. Room towels are NOT to be desired. Quite small. They looked and felt like they came from a dollar store. We stayed here over New Years, and there were no blankets and only one bed sheet for cover. Be sure and turn the A/C off and turn the heat on if you come during the winter! Some rooms have carpet floors, others have tile floors. Mattresses were "ok." The hotel was within walking distance of several bars and dance halls. They also had a dance hall adjacent to the facility. The hotel was a little more expensive but I guess it was because of the holidays.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice relaxing spot"
A pleasant stay at an excellent resort. Far enough away from the touristy Myrtle Beach yet close enough to places of interest to us.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Quick stay getaway"
Came down for a quick stay to visit my son who lives in NMB. The room was a great price and the view was awesome. There was so much cold air that came in from the hallway - but the heat worked great.
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Great for the money! I would consider staying there again for sure
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
micah
"Not what you'd expect"
There were lots of available rooms yet they put us in a conference room with a Murphy bed. There were double doors to the next room where one could hear everything from that room. There were steamy windows and no balcony like the other rooms had. No closet to hang clothes out of sight. In other words, we got the Expedia room!!! And, we thought we would get a regular room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great location for shopping and shows"
Nice hotel with great access to shopping, dining and shows. Went in December, weren't too busy and had a great time.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Daren
"Love this place! My favorite!"
We have stayed at this hotel 6 times now on business. The staff is so friendly. The rooms are very clean and beautiful! The balcony overlooking the beach is always warm even in chilly weather!
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice hotel oceanfront"
My husband and I enjoyed the weekend at Ocean Drive. The mattress was hard to us but were there for two nights so we made it. The hotel was what we were expecting.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Fay
"Nice clean, hotel on the beach."
Very nice stay at the hotel. Room was very comfortable & clean. Staff was all very helpful & friendly. Room was clean with nice furnishings. Cleaning staff did a good job resotcking the room. I was very please with the price, the location & the room. Breakfast was good in the cafe. Night life in the hotel & within walking distance. I will being staying there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Wanda
"Great location, but there were problems"
The location on Ocean Blvd was right on the beach, with nice pool, and river run. But we had a hard time getting to the resort as the clerk gave our room away while we were standing in line to register. Then we had to wait a couple of hours to get in. There was a big sign near by about a bar and club in the hotel that was closed- three weeks ago. For a hotel with "Golf Resort" in the title it seemed strange that I had to travel several miles to find a golf course- then the clerk at the front desk gave me the wrong directions to the course I wanted. The room was nice, the beds firm enough with a nice view of the ocean from the balcony. Was a good, not great experience.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014