All hotels in Chelles, France
38 Avenue Du Gendarme CastermantChellesSeine-et-Marne77500France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
"Gut zum schlafen aber mehr ist nicht drin."
. Bahnhof zu fuss in zwanzig Minuten gut zu erreichen,liegt an einer nicht viel befahrenen Straße. Leider sind die Zimmer nicht so wie im Internet beschrieben. Im Bad Schimmel. Klopapier wurde leider nicht nachgefüllt, Badewanne lief sehr svhlecht ab. Gesaugt wurde in den vier Tagen nicht. Entfernung nach Paris zu Fuß und mit der bahn vierzig minuten.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Timi
DE
"Hotel très moyen"
Un tarif modeste mais un hotel qui aurait besoin d'une rénovation et d'un look plus agréable.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
FR
mauvaise. Difficulté pour trouver. rapport qualite prix petit dejeuner a revoir pas de clim .conclusion je ne reviendrai pas et ne recommanderai pas votre hotel vetuste et indigne d'un 3 etoiles.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
FR
"Hotel sympa pour un court séjour"
Nous avons séjourné dans cet hôtel pour une nuit et l'hôtel est très bien. Situé proche du center. La chambre est bien et la salle de bain grande. Nous retournerons dans cet hôtel pour un futur séjour.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
CH
"Conforme"
Hotel simple, conforme à ce qui était montré. Rien à redire sur la propreté.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
FR
restaurant fermé le soir. buffet du matin minimaliste
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
FR
"ne mérite pas 3 étoiles"
correct mais sans plus
1 night business trip May 28, 2013
"Médiocre"
Très peu d'eau chaude (moitié d'une douche pour 1 personne), Télé à brancher soi-meme, cohabitation très bruyante avec les voisins d'à coté qui ont fait un bruit envahissant jusqu'à 5h du matin, Un seul coussin par personne, couette légère... Bref pas du tout le top, et encore à un prix promo, le service ne vaut absolument pas le prix réel. Proximité de Disney. Je ne reviendrai pas.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Lyonnais
"bon"
petit dej copieux, salé et sucré.salle de bains sans plus. lit bon. chambre propre
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2013
Jean-Marc
FR
Bon accueil. Chambre équipée de bouilloire avec café, infusion. Hotel calme. Hôtel placé près d'une grande surface. Parfait.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2013
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
1 night trip May 19, 2013
Other trip Jun 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Campanile Chelles

"Never been so disappointed. Your Safety is at risk "
02/21/16 Greg M Burton
My son and I were here for his 9th birthday weekend 5th to the 7th of February. When we arrived we were locked out because no one thought to give us the security gate code. On the Saturday night when my son was violently ill I couldn't summon help. When he tried to get off the beds they moved apart and he fell on to the hard floor. I made complaints the next day but it "fell on deaf ears". On our return I emailed a complaint but apart from an automated email response I have heard nothing for almost two weeks. This is not a good or safe hotel. I originally chose it because of a great experience my son and I had at Campanile Birmingham, West Midlands.
"Well...."
01/04/15 Sebastian_Sta Regensburg, Germany
What can i say, this hotel is Cheap, so don't expect to much. We were here for 2 nights, the heater was broken so the room was cold, bed mattresses are ok.. (Middle) Tv got enought programms (only france) the room cleaning is sloppy.... Dirty floors, we had a spider near our bed (look pictures) but our bed linien was washed and smelles fresh, walls are dirty (they need a new paint!) Breakfast is good and fresh but their is a small choice. Free parking & wifi With car to: Paris: 45min. Disneyland: 20min. Shopping center: 8min. All in one, is you say for 1/2 nights its ok, i would come again.
"Very clean, comfortable and good customer service"
01/02/15 William H Birmingham, United Kingdom
I stayed for two nights at the Hotel Campanile Chelles. The bed was very comfortable with clean sheets and beds were changed and towels washed daily. My room and bathroom was very clean. The staff at reception were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. I needed an adapter plug to charge my mobile phone and the reception staff were only to willing to help. Also had a pleasant quiet night's sleep. \Hotel was in a nice quiet area of Chelles. This hotel offers lunch and dinner on site which was very convenient. The restaurant was very clean and pleasant. The buffet breakfast for only 9 euros was very good value. There were high standards in the restaurant with food well presented and also kept at the right temperature. For a budget hotel it was a very good experience and I will be booking to return to Campanile Hotel Chelles.
"Really good hotel"
09/13/14 Sambo20389 Dundee, United Kingdom
I stayed here with a friend when in Paris for a short trip. Hotel is very clean, comfortable, well priced. Don't have anything negative to say, the staff were also friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in Chelles which is about a 45minute train ride into Paris centre so do keep that in mind if only there for a few days, but if you are driving it would be perfect for you.
"Worst night's sleep."
08/20/14 Emily W Southampton, United Kingdom
We stayed in the campanile 10/08/14 and again on 13/08/14. The first night was a short stop over before going to Disney. Two rooms for 4 adults and 4 children were booked online. When we arrived, we were given our keys and explained about breakfast. The rooms consisted of a double bed against a bunk bed, so 3 slept on one big bed, and one slept on the top bunk. On first inspection the room looked clean but as I got the shower ready for the kids, I noticed the ceiling was black with mould in the bathroom and the paint peeling off. We put the kids to bed and sat outside the door until they were asleep and then went to bed ourselves. Around 11pm to 12midnight, everyone in the block decided to take a shower and we could hear everything from toilets flushing to walking around. Needless to say, we all slept badly that night. Breakfast in the morning was OK considering the price, although the pancakes were frozen and heated in a microwave and were still cold in the middle. Our second night a few days later was just as bad. We had rooms on the other side of the block. The ceiling in the bathroom was also covered in black mould. During the night I heard a child screaming (around 1am), bed springs and groaning (difficult to explain to a 6 year old who was woken by this), laughing and chatting, toilets flushing, showering and finally snoring. Breakfast in the morning was a bit more limited, the boiled water and milk had run out and, although I asked, we're not replaced in a reasonable time (I'm talking 15 minutes from me asking). Considering we paid more money for the midweek stay, I'd say this was unreasonable. The rooms were clean (apart from the mould) and breakfast was average, but I would not stay here again. Although it's a budget hotel, I'd rather pay a small bit extra to get a decent night's sleep without paper thin walls.
"not for us!"
07/16/14 Marie W Scotland, United Kingdom
We booked this hotel online but on arrival we decided to cancel our stay. We found the hotel to be very rundown and wouldn't have felt safe staying there. The family room was very small and not suitable for our party, 2 adults and 11 & 12 yr old children. When compared to other hotels in the area for 20 euros more you will found much better quality accommodation such as Ibis or Comfort Inn.
"Cheap but very cheerful!"
04/26/14 Tigerabi12
You definitely get what you pay for, but the hotel was clean and the family room was perfectly adequate. Breakfast was very good, a buffet with a good choice of freshly baked pastries, cut meat and cheese, and cereal. The staff were very polite and friendly. Good location for a stop close to Disneyland if you're traveling the day before you stay at the park as it's close (25 mins) so you can make full use of your first day.
"I do not recommended this hotel !"
12/29/13 Njenca Dorset, United Kingdom
I stayed here for 4 nights over Christmas with my boyfriend as it was cheap and near enough to the train station to get to disneyland. On our second day we got back to our room to find that our money had been stolen from our suitcases!! The receptionist spoke no English and the matter was never resolved! You could hear people talking in the rooms next door as the walls are paper thin. The rooms are in need of an update as they look a bit shabby. If you are just looking for somewhere to stay for one night then this hotel is ok but I would definitely not stay there again.
"I wish I had looked elsewhere"
08/21/13 Toxshock Hilperton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
I very tiny family room, which was very clean but basically consisted of a bed for three and a bunk above. Virtually no floor space and we tried our hardest to spend as little time there as possible. It was very cheap and the staff were helpful and even let us book in early. The bathroom, surprisingly was nearly as large as the bedroom and very clean. I guess you get what you pay for, but I wish I had paid a little more and had somewhere that had a little more space and didn't look like it was straight out of the 80's.
"Perfect for a budget"
08/15/13 Bethany H Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
We were just wanting a room to get dressed in.and sleep in and this fit the bill perfectly. It was spotlessly clean and a nice size. Towels were clean. Bed was big. 15 minute walk from the rer. Some nice local amenities. Only 30 minutes to paris city centre. Wouldstay again.