All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic
Karoliny Svetle 34, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"First Rate Prague Hotel"
Very nice "local" hotel, with great access to major sites and downtown Prague. Attached restaurant is not wonderful, but the people at the hotel were great! If you want a "local" Czech hotel, this is a great property for a very fair rate. Alternatives to this property will put you in the "western" branded US hotels. So, the "luxury" here is a touch off of a comparable US hotel, but the local culture is very rich and makes a fantastic experience.
6 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Not quite 5 star..."
A great location near the old town but relatively noise free. We stayed in a suite which was nice but for a five star hotel, I didn't expect the bedroom to be so small the wardrobes were in the bathroom and sitting room; there was no room for a bathroom door so just a shower curtain pulled across the doorway. Definitely detracted from the 5 star feel. Otherwise a nice hotel with helpful staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Must hotel"
Fantastic hotel room was outstanding and blew us away
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Derek
"Good, but......."
Overall a decent hotel but with limited facilities. They are currently building a bar area which will probably be finished fairly soon. The room was good with a mini-bar and excellent tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom was good with twin basins,bath/shower and separate toilet. However only one chair was provided when there was ample room for two. A considerable disappointment was, one morning, trying to book a table in the restaurant for that evening. We were told that no tables were available as two large parties had been booked in. I would have thought that if these parties had been booked in, then extra staff should be employed to cater for the guests of the hotel. This disappointment was exacerbated when on returning to the hotel, having eaten at a better restaurant, we saw that the two 'large' parties had not even half filled the restaurant.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel very close to Charles Bridge"
We expected a very good room given the price but were amazed by the suite we were given. Huge lounge/dining area, large foyer/office with separate WC off it. Bedroom was smaller but quite adequate (king bed takes up a lot of room). Adjustable air con worked well. Lovely furniture - dining suite, two large sofas, TVs in both lounge & bedrooms with BBC World on cable. Slightly tired in places but very comfortable. Only (minor) issue was plugs not working in basin - had to shave with running water and remove plug from bath to shower. Staff at (24 hr) reception very helpful & efficient. Breakfast was large & good - use the a la carte menu. Definitely recommended for a luxurious hassle free stay in Prague.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Good hotel near Charles bridge"
Nice hotel in Vienna near Charles bridge
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Excellent service, large rooms and a great location.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Suwls
"Perfectly situated!"
Super polite and obliging staff, very comfortable and romantic room/ hotel! Situated in the middle of everything and near some great restaurant and pubs. Worth every penny, although breakfast was not quite up my street but that's just me being picky!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Baroque gem in the heart of Prague"
The Hotel was very impressive and we were made to feel very welcome upon arrival through the concierge and subsequently the reception staff. We were offered refreshments and the check-in process was faultless and then we were shown to our executive suite. The Hotel Staff were excellent and always on hand to help with anything and over our 4 night stay - I could not fault the service.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Everything about our stay was fantastic. Location of hotel, staff, amenities and cleanliness. Would defo stay there again. X
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Audrey
"Fantastic hotel!"
Friendly, welcoming, great location and a beautiful building.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"This could have been perfect"
Positive things: + Very spacious room with nice furniture. + Excellent location Negative things: - Sticky (dirty) bathroom floor on both bathrooms - Old TVs with DVD player but no DVDs - Dusty floor (room was not properly vacuumed)
4 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Superb hotel in old town"
This hotel is exceptional. The suites are spacious and very charming. All the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay but with a traditional and quaint style. Located just near the very popular Charles bridge but in a quiet street. Great restaurants nearby but the hotel restaurant is also very good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
craig
"Well situated hotel close to all the attractions"
The hotel was situated close to the river and all the attractions of Prague. Some good restaurants surround the hotel. The staff were very courteous and helpful. We were upgraded to a large deluxe spacious room. Suggestions on trips and activities were provided each day.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Stephen
"Great location, very professional staff"
Very pleasant staff and our stay. Will recommend to my friends. We ate at the hotel restaurant twice and it was lovely although pricing the 'full' buffet breakfast at 570czk is a bit excessive.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Vendula Kropackova Guest Relations Manager
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
Wonderful hotel staff all very helpful. Central to all you need to see around the Old Town. Highly recommend it/
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Lovely location!"
We choose the hotel for our honeymoon and didn't regret it. Having been to Prague before we knew the Charles Bridge was a great location as its central to the old town AND the Christmas markets. Everything is just around the corner. The hotel itself was faultless and staff were helpful, courteous and friendly. Our room was kept in immaculate condition. Rather I should say rooms plural, because in addition to a spacious bedroom, we also had a separate lounge, shower and bathroom - wow! The building itself, the Pachtuv Palace is spectacular and grandiose and the hotel arranged some lovely touches, champagne in our room on arrival, chocolates on the bed. Perhaps a very slight downside, there was no bar in the hotel, maybe a quiet lounge bar would have been good. Location was great, check out the Ice bar across the road where you spend half an hour in a bar kept at minus 8 temperature - different!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Superb location, hard to beat"
Located close to the Charles Bridge and ideal for all main tourist destinations. Fantastic room with views out over the river. Idyllic courtyard that would be fabulous to sit and pause in if the weather is warm. Superb restaurants close by offering a variety of foods and prices. Friendly helpful staff, large airy ornate rooms. Loved it!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jon
"Excellent Hotel And Staff"
Excellent Hotel In A Perfect Location, Very Friendly Staff, Very Good Value For Money And A Superb Wine And Cheese Board In The Restaurant Each Evening. I Will Be Back.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Derek
"You Palace Awaits"
This place is AWESOME! Upscale service all the way, you felt like a millionaire without being one. Right on the Vtlava River and our suite had a view of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Couldn't ask for more!
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
pearl
"Excellent location"
Beautiful hotel, problems with hot water. We had to wait a complete day for the problem to be solved and the attitude of the staff was not cool about it. Best location in Prague. We had a great time!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest Thank you very much for choosing the Pachtuv Palace Hotel as your Prague destination stay. I very much appreciate that you took the time to share your opinion, thus making a contribution to our on-going effort to improve the services of our hotel. In this respect all comments from our guests are helpful and valuable for us. I am very sorry to learn that some aspects of the quality of the hotel did not meet the usual standards of Pachtuv Palace. I am very concerned about all your comments and I will overhand them to my colleagues, of-course. Please accept my apology once again. The team of Pachtuv Palace will do its best to improve on the quality in the future. We are sorry that we could not satisfy all your expectations this time and very much hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with better service during your next stay. We shall be very pleased to welcome you to the Hotel Pachtuv Palace again. Yours sincerely, Vendula Kropackova Guest Relations Manager
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Heleni
"Made turning 30 all the easier!"
Fabulous hotel in the perfect location, room was enormous and absolutely spotless, staff were extremely pleasant and very helpful. Will be recommending to all!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Bohemian Chic"
Great location. Great staff. Only thing that dissapointed was the shower over the bath with no shower screen. Why, why, why? Surely more people want a shower than a bath? The room was lovely and large and would have benefited massively from a proper shower cubicle.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"A good place with a good view."
A good place with a good view. The only bad is the relatively high rent but it worths. It is a vintage hotel. Recommend for romantic stayers, not for business men.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
SG
"good hotel with very helpful staff"
We were given a free upgrade to a Junior suite which was up on the 5th floor with beams. (The lift only goes to level 4 but we have no problem with one set of stairs). The view over the river to Charles bridge and the castle was great. The staff were very helpful and very pleasant at all times from our early check in to our late departure. They also gave us a map of Prague and marked places that we were interested in on it for us and booked tickets to a concert for us.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Not what was advertised"
We didn't stay at this hotel. Once we arrived and looked at the place it wasn't advertised the way it actually looked. We were expecting high end hotel suites, and instead it was a "dingy" looking place. Old furniture. Bugs and spiders on the walls. Just generally old and dingy looking. The air conditioning in the room only worked on the living room side, not in the bedroom. They offered to change our room, but when we looked at the second room, it was even dingier, and there was hardly enough room to even walk around the bed without bumping into the wall. Not at all like the pics!! We switched to The Four Seasons, which was beautiful. The staff was very nice though they insisted on charging us for the first night.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from Montreal, We appreciate that you took the time to fill in our guest questionnaire, thus making a contribution to our on-going effort to improve the services of our hotel. In this respect all comments from our guests are helpful and valuable for us. It is very unfortunate to read review like yours. I was very sorry to learn that some aspects of the quality of the hotel did not meet the usual standards of Pachtuv Palace. I understand there was a problem with the room and I am sorry it didn’t meet your expectations. However I must emphasize, all the pictures on our website and other online channels are corresponding with reality, we do not post any “fake” pictures to make our sooms look different and more attractive to our guests. There is no reason to do so. The team of Pachtuv Palace will do its best to improve on the quality in the future. We are sorry that we could not satisfy all your expectations this time and very much hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with better service during your next stay. Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Layne
"Nice view"
About a 2 minute walk to Charles Bridge. Easy access for the Old Town Prague. Staff very pleasant.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from UK, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ME
"Fantastic location and beautiful rooms"
Excellent accommodation and fantastic location.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"Excellent last minute choice...."
My wife and I booked this late on the same day arrival at hotel using wifi on train from Ostrava to Prague. Booking went through fine and price was really good. On arrival, quite late, we were welcomed by two members of staff, who knew we were coming, everything all setup, in room in minutes... Fabulous service. Staff were always only too happy to help and assist. Nice to goto a hotel and find friendly staff for a change!!!! Room was great and clean. Couldn't fault the stay, especially as last minute. Great staff, great location next to Charles bridge, we would stay again when we come back to Prague!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Mr. Craig from Crowthorne, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip May 27, 2014
Craig
"21st family celebration"
fantastic stay,warm friendly staff,absolutely nothing too much trouble anytime! we had a party of 10 adults and a baby,and celebrated in the hotel restaraunt one evening,thomas and martin made our evening very special they had everything we requested and more,managing to cater for all our family of very different ages fantastically.the. head receptionist very knowlegeable recommending restaraunts/trips etc.Would recommend a meal out at :The blue duck restaurant: food there exceptional with waiters fondueing at tables and very good. boat trips a real enjoyable time,the prague marathon was on when we were there so restricted public transport briefly,but a very well organised event . this is our second time to prague would go again and to the same hotel.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip May 12, 2014
cjw
"Great position near Charles Bridge."
Staff were very welcoming and our rooms were lovely.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Romantic Weekend Break"
The Mamaison Hotel and all of the staff who run it are of exceptional quality and service. In addition to the impressive architecture and enviable central locaton, the staff maintained an unwavering level of care. The champaign welcome also didn't hurt.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from Manchester, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
S.Bainbridge
"Great locale"
Good hotel, good service. Cheaper to pay for breakfast as you go, buffet poor and not vfm
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
traveller
We had a great short stay. Hotel facilities were very good and location was very central for all the major sites in Prague. Only thing we found disappointing was the cost of the breakfast - it was far far too much for the content and quality.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from UK, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I apologize for your dissapointment with the breakfast. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
Just returned from a 3 night stay in Pachtuv palace. Couldn't fault the service of the staff, more than happy to recommend restaurants and book tables, advise us on trips and were just welcoming in general. The room was amazing, we stayed in a junior suite which was a great size, the four poster bed was a definite plus point. Rooms were cleaned daily and the minibar was restocked every afternoon, a weather report was delivered to us every day with a tip for things to do. The hotel is a stones throw from Charles bridge, everything is within walking distance. All in all, a great city break and would recommend the hotel to anyone!!!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Dean from UK, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Dean
"Beautiful room, beautiful hotel, oh so romantic!"
Would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat. Perfectly placed for sightseeing, bars and restaurants. Can't fault it. Room was to a high standard, well laid out and extremely spacious. Looking forward to returning one day!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Sharon & Nik, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers here. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
5 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Sharon & Nik
"Really perfect stay!"
Stunning hotel and great rooms, perfect location and friendly staff !
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Roddy from London, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Roddy
"Fabulous Hotel, great location by Charles Bridge"
Lovely rooms with high ceilings, very sylish and typical of Prague. My wife loved the L'Occitane toiletries! Big comfy bed, we only had breakfast in the hotel which was OK, but not the cheapest around, nice buffet selection, and you can order from the kitchen as well. We did note on the monday morning that the choice was very basic, and we eat elsewhere, so we guess they go large at the weekend. Fab location right by Charles Bridge, and everything is very walkable from there.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Chris, I would like to take the opportunity in thanking you for having choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your stay in Prague. We very appreciate that you shared your experience with other travellers among the Tripadvisor community. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again. Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
3 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Chris G
"Close to everything but metro"
We stayed 3 nights at the Deluxe Room as part of my honeymoon trip. Overall this hotel has excellent service. Bed was huge (King size) and comfortable. There is coffee machine and kettle in the kitchen. The only thing is that even though the hotel is close to Charles Bridge (3 mins), it is isn't close to Metro station. There is about 12 min walk and is extremely hard if you have suitcase to carry. Also the little coffee table in the room is occupied by the phone, a hotel handbook and no room for personal stuff. Need a bigger table please.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take the opportunity in thanking you for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your stay in Prague. We very appreciate that you shared your experience with other travellers among the Tripadvisor community. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again. Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
Excellent hotel, very helpful staff. Everything was perfect! Would like a mirror in the suite aside from the one in the bathroom, more English channels on tv would be nice
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from Australia, I would like to take the opportunity and thank for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent stay in Prague. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will definitely share your comments with all the team members. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again, Sincerely, Lucie Dagan
3 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Perfection"
Booked 3 night stay for anniversary at the Mamaison Prague via Expedia and what a delight. Real warm welcome with a glass of bubbly - upgraded to a large suite - spotless luxury. Very helpful staff, especially Wendy at reception - nothing too much trouble.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"excellent hotel"
excellent hotel in every respect
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from Cork, Thank you for the 5* rating of your recent stay at Pachtuv Palace Prague. I am happy you enjoyed your visit and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. With kind regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
terry
"great hotel"
a great hotel with fantastic rooms and friendly staff in a great location. We had a lovely stay but did find that the breakfast service was poor - mixed up orders which took ages to arrive and the "american breakfast" and "full english" was poor.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from London, I would like to take the opportunity in thanking you for having chosen the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the team of Pachtuv Palace. This will in turn inspire all of us to seek to improve on quality and to continue to provide excellent service to our guests in the future. Please accept my apology with the breakfast service. I will pass your comments onto the restaurant manager to seek the improvement. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2013
toby
"Beautiful, historical palace near Charles Bridge"
I spent 5 splendid days in Prague and had the best service on my 3 week trip at this property. The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. They helped with all my tours and made me feel welcomed and safe as a female travelling alone. I went and checked out the Four Seasons for a drink and am happy I made the decision to stay at the Pachtuv as it has more character and an equally good location for far less money. They upgraded me upon check in with my Expedia Elite card (without asking) to a suite that had a lovely parlour and 2 bathrooms. Very well appointed suite fit for a Princess.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Jules, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay. We very appreciate that you shared your comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again! Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Jules
"Superb!"
I booked the Pachtuv Palace as a suprise for my partners 50th birthday. It was every bit as lovely as it looked on the photos and the staff were excellent. Rose petals had been arranged on our bed and around the bath which was a lovely touch. We were given a free upgrade to a suite with a view of the river, which was spectacular in the evenings with Charles Bridge and the Palace lit up. I had arranged a birthday cake but when it arrived it was accompanied by champagne courtesy of the hotel which really heled to make his birthday special. Nothing was too much trouble and we enjoyed every minute of our trip. This was a wonderful hotel and i would recommend it to anyone visiting Prague. I will certainly not hesitate in staying again.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, Dear Jill, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay. We very appreciate that you shared your positive comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. We feel honored that you chose our hotel to celebrate your special occasion. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again! Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Jill
"Fading grandeur"
This hotel is ideally situated to explore Prague . The staff are efficient and helpful. In its day this has been a spectacular hotel but fittings certainly in our bathroom seemed tired. The room had no heating on when we arrived, this was rectified on complaint. Breakfast ok but a bit expensive for what it was.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Mike, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay. We very appreciate that you shared your comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I apologize for the heating and bathroom issues. We plan renovation for our bathrooms next year. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again! Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
mike
"Super hotel, close to sights"
The hotel is perfectly situated for the Charles Bridge and the old town, 5 mins to the bridge,10 to the old square. Room was good and even had its own kitchen facility to make your morning brew.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Brian, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace as your Prague destination stay. We very appreciate that you shared your positive comments with other travellers here on the Expedia. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will definitely pass your compliments onto the team of Pachtuv Palace. Once again thank you for your time and I would be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace again! Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Wonderful traditional hotel in old Prague"
Lovely old hotel. The Suites are great and the hotel very convenient for the city. Didn't try the restaurant but looked pleasant enough.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments regarding your stay at Pachtuv Palace with other travellers here on Expedia. We value your kind words and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. With warm regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"I would come again"
We had a junior suite - very spacious and very comfortable overall. A lot of character for someone who lives in North America. Perfect location to roam around the old town and just minutes away from Charles Bridge (which made picture taking at dawn very convenient)! The only imperfection was that our room backed onto a side street with a few bars nearby so we were repeatedly awakened by drunken tourists throughout the week.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Eric, thank you for taking the time to share your review with other travellers here on Expedia. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, especially our location and the room. I am sorry to hear that your stay was disturbed by the noisy turist at night. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, with warm regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Fabulous riverside location close to the Charles Bridge and the Old Town. Huge rooms. Very comfortable.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent stay in Prague. Also thank you for sharing your review here on Expedia. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us , especially the location and the rooms. we will be happy to welcome you back at our hotel in the future, with kindest regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel manager
Other trip Jul 9, 2013