All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic
Karoliny Svetle 34, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Good place, Hard to get to by car"
This was a very nice hotel and we found ourselves wishing we had stayed longer. It is very difficult to get to by car and the staff was apathetic to that aspect, but generally overly attentive otherwise. Room service was tasty and arrived promptly. The breakfast buffet is over-priced for what is on offer, but the ambience in the restaurant was nice. Overall a positive experience.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments regarding your stay at Pachtuv Palace with other travellers here on Expedia. We value your kind words and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you found our breakfast offer unsatisfactory. I will discuss it with the restaurant manager. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. With warm regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2013
"Lovely hotel , wonderful location"
The service was excellent from the moment of arrival to checkout. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel restaurant was excellent. Eating in the courtyard on a beautiful summer night was a treat.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with your recent stay at Pachtuv Palace with other travelers here on the Expedia. Also thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your visit in Prague. We are pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations and you particularly enjoyed our service, the hotel restaurant Amade, the courtyard and the location. We shall be very pleased to welcome you back at Pachtuv Palace soon, With kind regards, Lucie Dagan General Manager
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
carol
"Prime Location, yet cozy and private."
We loved our stay at Pachtuv Palace. We enjoyed the prime location by the river and in the heart of Prague's historical center, The privacy and quiet of its inner courtyard gave us some respite from the crowd and noise of Prague in July. The staff was courteous and attentive, the food excellent. They also decorated our room with rose petals and gave us a bottle of local champagne for our anniversary. We would definitely go back!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Stellina
"Very close to Charles Bridge!"
cute little hotel by the beautiful Charles Bridge. Great staff and free upgrade to a junior suite. can't ask for anymore. will stay again!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pachtuv Palace. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel and staff members met your expectations. we are looking forward to welcome you back soon! with warmest regards from Prague, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Travel buff
"Nice hotel close to the center"
Situated in the historical center. Appartments with the view to the Karl's bridge. Very friendly staff! Rooms really looks like rooms in the old castle, but with all modern facilities. Appartments has two WC! ;)
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments regarding your stay at Pachtuv Palace with other Expedia travelers. Also thank you for choosing our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, especially friendly staff, location and your room. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, With kindest regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Poor"
Prague was in a state of emergency from the floods. There was no update on the website and we had to call internationally to check if the hotel was under water. We were told the day before that the hotel "would probably be ok the next day." Poor communication from the staff in a time when it was most crucial made us dislike this place.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I was very disappointed while reading your review. I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations. The whole situation during flooding was very stressful time and we also had limited information as the situation was changing dramatically and we didn’t know if and when we will have to evacuate. From your review it is not visible if you stayed with us in the end. I really regret we disappointed you with the lack of the information and therefore you gave us only one star. I wish I could welcome you at Pachtuv Palace in the future to hopefully change your opinion about our hotel. With kind regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Horrible Bathroom, good room & location"
I purchased a pre-paid, non-cancelable triple room (or suite) with a RIVER VIEW for approximately $560 per night. When we arrived they told us they had no rooms with a view and that we could have a large two bedroom suite instead. I tried to negotiate but to no avail. We marched up two flights of stairs to discover what some people might call "a room with character". It was ok. I never worry too much about the decor. I like a comfortable bed and a good bathroom. The bed was fine (though the pillows were foam and sort of hard but we requested softer foam pillows and they were much better). My issue was the bathroom. It was truly horrible. Bad lighting (very dark), a pedestal sink with little to no counter space, no hooks for shelves for our stuff (after all there were three of us). But the worst part was the lack of a shower curtain. It was impossible to take a shower without spraying water all over the entire bathroom (including the robe and towel you were hoping to use to dry off). Since the floor was obviously soaked on a regular basis - it had black spots of mold on it. YUK!!!! This hotel is in a good location but it is NOT a 5 star hotel (perhaps it is a 4 star) Book this hotel for the location or for the large suite rooms; however, I wouldn't book a pre-paid non-cancelable room here again and warn others of my misfortune. I had no bargaining power whatsoever......and was at their mercy. I'm not much of a complainer and travel a lot....this bathroom SUCKED!!!!!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
lydjoseph
"Great hotel in excellent location"
This hotel was by far the best we stayed in during our European trip !!! Excellent service..our attendant, Igor was very helpful getting us settled and Wendy, the concierge took every opportunity to insure our stay was pleasant. The room (404) was large, spotless, quiet and comfortable. We were lucky enough to have a balcony with table and chairs to enjoy our evening wine and morning coffee. The "old town" and Charles Bridge are within easy walking distance. The adjoining Amade Restaurant had great food at excellent prices. When we return to Prague we will most definitely stay at Pachtuv Palace !!!!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Glynn and Donna, I would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Pachtuv Palace with other travelers here on the Expedia. We are pleased to hear your compliments on the room and our service which you found excellent. I will pass your positive words to Igor and Wendy who took great care of you. Glad to know you enjoyed our location as well as our Amade Restaurant. We all truly hope to welcome you back soon, With kindest regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
3 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Glynn and Donna
"Great Location beautiful accommodation"
I stayed in a Junior Suite at the Mamaison for my last night in Prague and it was fabulous. The location was divine, the room was outfitter with a massive kind sizzed bed, a living area, bar, and 1.5 baths and still had ample room to move around. The staff was well-mannered and prompt and quickly filled my every request (taxis, champagne service, etc.) This is definitely the place to stay for a special night in Prague
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I very much appreciate the time you took to write your review about your recent visit at Mamaison Suite Pachtuv Palace Prague. We are happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your room and our helpful reception staff members. I will pass your compliments onto the entire team. I hope to have the chance to welcome you back at our hotel soon, With Kind Regards, ILucie Dagan
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Best choice for Prague"
Great hotel, great and helpful staff, clean room, gorgeous palace 3 minutes away from Charles Bridge and Old Town. What more could you want?
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Adrian from Bucharest, thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay at Pachtuv Palace. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the helpful staff, clean room and our location. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, with kindest regards, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Adrian
"fantastic!"
Fantastic hotel helpful staff . Great location. Upgraded us to a suite that was amazing!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued guest, I would like to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent stay in Prague. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel staff members as well as the location and free upgrade. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when your future plans will bring you back to Prague. With kind regards, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Great service, cold room"
My wife and I stayed in a deluxe suite for five nights. The view was five stars all the way. The staff was attentive and patient. Unfortunately, the room was just not up to snuff with the location and the service. The bathroom was a C- at best, and, worst of all, the radiator-style heater was not working in the bedroom (which was a major problem because it was below freezing the entire time we were there). I'd stay there again, but I'd have lower expectations.
5 night trip Mar 23, 2013
J.P.S.
"Fantastic view and value with my winter rate"
Got an amazing winter rate that included an upgrade to a river view room. I found the deluxe suite to be extremely spacious and pleasing and the staff to be very attentive. The car service to the airport was excellent as well. I visit Prague ofter and I preferred this hotel and location to many of the others I have tried.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Greg, I would like to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent stay in Prague, also thank you for sharing your comments with other travellers here on Expedia.com I was very pleased we met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your room with beautiful view to the Vltava River as well as our staff members. I will forward your compliments to all of them. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon, Sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
Greg

"Repeat stay and still impressive"
Huge luxurious rooms in a great location and view to the river and castle. It is an easy walk to the old town square, the Karlov bridge, or even to the National Opera (only took 18 minutes for the ballet). The suites can hold business meetings of several people as the bathroom, toilet, and bedroom are completely separate rooms. Check in and out was easy and professional. Try and get one of the historical rooms of Mozart. Uber was great even before 5AM to the airport. The neighborhood is active until 4AM or so but not enough to bother my sleep. The doors to the rooms are very tricky. Sometimes it took 10 tries (sober!) Overall, superb stay and on hotels.com reasonably priced.
3 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Terry
"Luxurious from start to finish"
Had a perfect stay at this spot less than 2 minutes' walk from the Charles Bridge. Our room had its own private terrace overlooking the courtyard and a regal 4-poster bed. Service was impeccable.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Katherine
"Great place to stay!!"
I picked the hotel because it has hardwood floors...I hate carpet!!! I booked discount so I was not surprised when the room I was given was great but the windows opened up to a view of the back of another building. I was easily moved by upgrading to a beautiful suite for only 40Euros more a night. I was pleased. Parking was 40 euros a night but that is expected as the hotel is right in town. Everyone was very helpful, front desk even printed an email that I needed. The courtyards were lovely. If driving you must know it is somewhat difficult to find...gps has problem with the one way direction..also the building does not look like the picture because the picture is taken from the inside courtyard. The front of the hotel is nondescript as it is typical of how a palace on the street would have been built at the time. In other words it does not have a big hotel type entrance with big lobby, etc...
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
paula
"Little Oasis of Calm - in the middle of the city"
It took me about 24 hours to adapt to and appreciate this hotel for what it was. We had a large Garden Suite within the courtyard that was very simply furnished with good quality fittings, more like an apartment than a hotel that was very easy to relax in after the days and evenings in bustling Prague.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
alan
"Very close to everthing"
Impersonal Poor restaurant I would recommend to others due to proximity and space but tell them not to expect to feel welcome
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
JG
Prague is great city to visit and Pachtuva Palace is in a great location to see it all!
6 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"First Rate Prague Hotel"
Very nice "local" hotel, with great access to major sites and downtown Prague. Attached restaurant is not wonderful, but the people at the hotel were great! If you want a "local" Czech hotel, this is a great property for a very fair rate. Alternatives to this property will put you in the "western" branded US hotels. So, the "luxury" here is a touch off of a comparable US hotel, but the local culture is very rich and makes a fantastic experience.
6 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Not quite 5 star..."
A great location near the old town but relatively noise free. We stayed in a suite which was nice but for a five star hotel, I didn't expect the bedroom to be so small the wardrobes were in the bathroom and sitting room; there was no room for a bathroom door so just a shower curtain pulled across the doorway. Definitely detracted from the 5 star feel. Otherwise a nice hotel with helpful staff.
4 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Little Oasis of Calm - in the middle of the city"
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
alan
"Must hotel"
Fantastic hotel room was outstanding and blew us away
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Derek
"Good, but......."
Overall a decent hotel but with limited facilities. They are currently building a bar area which will probably be finished fairly soon. The room was good with a mini-bar and excellent tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom was good with twin basins,bath/shower and separate toilet. However only one chair was provided when there was ample room for two. A considerable disappointment was, one morning, trying to book a table in the restaurant for that evening. We were told that no tables were available as two large parties had been booked in. I would have thought that if these parties had been booked in, then extra staff should be employed to cater for the guests of the hotel. This disappointment was exacerbated when on returning to the hotel, having eaten at a better restaurant, we saw that the two 'large' parties had not even half filled the restaurant.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel very close to Charles Bridge"
We expected a very good room given the price but were amazed by the suite we were given. Huge lounge/dining area, large foyer/office with separate WC off it. Bedroom was smaller but quite adequate (king bed takes up a lot of room). Adjustable air con worked well. Lovely furniture - dining suite, two large sofas, TVs in both lounge & bedrooms with BBC World on cable. Slightly tired in places but very comfortable. Only (minor) issue was plugs not working in basin - had to shave with running water and remove plug from bath to shower. Staff at (24 hr) reception very helpful & efficient. Breakfast was large & good - use the a la carte menu. Definitely recommended for a luxurious hassle free stay in Prague.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Good hotel near Charles bridge"
Nice hotel in Vienna near Charles bridge
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Excellent service, large rooms and a great location.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Suwls
"Perfectly situated!"
Super polite and obliging staff, very comfortable and romantic room/ hotel! Situated in the middle of everything and near some great restaurant and pubs. Worth every penny, although breakfast was not quite up my street but that's just me being picky!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Baroque gem in the heart of Prague"
The Hotel was very impressive and we were made to feel very welcome upon arrival through the concierge and subsequently the reception staff. We were offered refreshments and the check-in process was faultless and then we were shown to our executive suite. The Hotel Staff were excellent and always on hand to help with anything and over our 4 night stay - I could not fault the service.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Everything about our stay was fantastic. Location of hotel, staff, amenities and cleanliness. Would defo stay there again. X
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Audrey
"Fantastic hotel!"
Friendly, welcoming, great location and a beautiful building.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"This could have been perfect"
Positive things: + Very spacious room with nice furniture. + Excellent location Negative things: - Sticky (dirty) bathroom floor on both bathrooms - Old TVs with DVD player but no DVDs - Dusty floor (room was not properly vacuumed)
4 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Superb hotel in old town"
This hotel is exceptional. The suites are spacious and very charming. All the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay but with a traditional and quaint style. Located just near the very popular Charles bridge but in a quiet street. Great restaurants nearby but the hotel restaurant is also very good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
craig
"Well situated hotel close to all the attractions"
The hotel was situated close to the river and all the attractions of Prague. Some good restaurants surround the hotel. The staff were very courteous and helpful. We were upgraded to a large deluxe spacious room. Suggestions on trips and activities were provided each day.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Stephen
"Great location, very professional staff"
Very pleasant staff and our stay. Will recommend to my friends. We ate at the hotel restaurant twice and it was lovely although pricing the 'full' buffet breakfast at 570czk is a bit excessive.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Vendula Kropackova Guest Relations Manager
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
Wonderful hotel staff all very helpful. Central to all you need to see around the Old Town. Highly recommend it/
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Lovely location!"
We choose the hotel for our honeymoon and didn't regret it. Having been to Prague before we knew the Charles Bridge was a great location as its central to the old town AND the Christmas markets. Everything is just around the corner. The hotel itself was faultless and staff were helpful, courteous and friendly. Our room was kept in immaculate condition. Rather I should say rooms plural, because in addition to a spacious bedroom, we also had a separate lounge, shower and bathroom - wow! The building itself, the Pachtuv Palace is spectacular and grandiose and the hotel arranged some lovely touches, champagne in our room on arrival, chocolates on the bed. Perhaps a very slight downside, there was no bar in the hotel, maybe a quiet lounge bar would have been good. Location was great, check out the Ice bar across the road where you spend half an hour in a bar kept at minus 8 temperature - different!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Superb location, hard to beat"
Located close to the Charles Bridge and ideal for all main tourist destinations. Fantastic room with views out over the river. Idyllic courtyard that would be fabulous to sit and pause in if the weather is warm. Superb restaurants close by offering a variety of foods and prices. Friendly helpful staff, large airy ornate rooms. Loved it!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jon
"Excellent Hotel And Staff"
Excellent Hotel In A Perfect Location, Very Friendly Staff, Very Good Value For Money And A Superb Wine And Cheese Board In The Restaurant Each Evening. I Will Be Back.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Derek
"You Palace Awaits"
This place is AWESOME! Upscale service all the way, you felt like a millionaire without being one. Right on the Vtlava River and our suite had a view of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. Couldn't ask for more!
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
pearl
"Excellent location"
Beautiful hotel, problems with hot water. We had to wait a complete day for the problem to be solved and the attitude of the staff was not cool about it. Best location in Prague. We had a great time!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest Thank you very much for choosing the Pachtuv Palace Hotel as your Prague destination stay. I very much appreciate that you took the time to share your opinion, thus making a contribution to our on-going effort to improve the services of our hotel. In this respect all comments from our guests are helpful and valuable for us. I am very sorry to learn that some aspects of the quality of the hotel did not meet the usual standards of Pachtuv Palace. I am very concerned about all your comments and I will overhand them to my colleagues, of-course. Please accept my apology once again. The team of Pachtuv Palace will do its best to improve on the quality in the future. We are sorry that we could not satisfy all your expectations this time and very much hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with better service during your next stay. We shall be very pleased to welcome you to the Hotel Pachtuv Palace again. Yours sincerely, Vendula Kropackova Guest Relations Manager
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Heleni
"Made turning 30 all the easier!"
Fabulous hotel in the perfect location, room was enormous and absolutely spotless, staff were extremely pleasant and very helpful. Will be recommending to all!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Bohemian Chic"
Great location. Great staff. Only thing that dissapointed was the shower over the bath with no shower screen. Why, why, why? Surely more people want a shower than a bath? The room was lovely and large and would have benefited massively from a proper shower cubicle.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"A good place with a good view."
A good place with a good view. The only bad is the relatively high rent but it worths. It is a vintage hotel. Recommend for romantic stayers, not for business men.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
SG
"good hotel with very helpful staff"
We were given a free upgrade to a Junior suite which was up on the 5th floor with beams. (The lift only goes to level 4 but we have no problem with one set of stairs). The view over the river to Charles bridge and the castle was great. The staff were very helpful and very pleasant at all times from our early check in to our late departure. They also gave us a map of Prague and marked places that we were interested in on it for us and booked tickets to a concert for us.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Not what was advertised"
We didn't stay at this hotel. Once we arrived and looked at the place it wasn't advertised the way it actually looked. We were expecting high end hotel suites, and instead it was a "dingy" looking place. Old furniture. Bugs and spiders on the walls. Just generally old and dingy looking. The air conditioning in the room only worked on the living room side, not in the bedroom. They offered to change our room, but when we looked at the second room, it was even dingier, and there was hardly enough room to even walk around the bed without bumping into the wall. Not at all like the pics!! We switched to The Four Seasons, which was beautiful. The staff was very nice though they insisted on charging us for the first night.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from Montreal, We appreciate that you took the time to fill in our guest questionnaire, thus making a contribution to our on-going effort to improve the services of our hotel. In this respect all comments from our guests are helpful and valuable for us. It is very unfortunate to read review like yours. I was very sorry to learn that some aspects of the quality of the hotel did not meet the usual standards of Pachtuv Palace. I understand there was a problem with the room and I am sorry it didn’t meet your expectations. However I must emphasize, all the pictures on our website and other online channels are corresponding with reality, we do not post any “fake” pictures to make our sooms look different and more attractive to our guests. There is no reason to do so. The team of Pachtuv Palace will do its best to improve on the quality in the future. We are sorry that we could not satisfy all your expectations this time and very much hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with better service during your next stay. Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Layne
"Nice view"
About a 2 minute walk to Charles Bridge. Easy access for the Old Town Prague. Staff very pleasant.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest from UK, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your comments with other travellers. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ME
"Fantastic location and beautiful rooms"
Excellent accommodation and fantastic location.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"Excellent last minute choice...."
My wife and I booked this late on the same day arrival at hotel using wifi on train from Ostrava to Prague. Booking went through fine and price was really good. On arrival, quite late, we were welcomed by two members of staff, who knew we were coming, everything all setup, in room in minutes... Fabulous service. Staff were always only too happy to help and assist. Nice to goto a hotel and find friendly staff for a change!!!! Room was great and clean. Couldn't fault the stay, especially as last minute. Great staff, great location next to Charles bridge, we would stay again when we come back to Prague!
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Mr. Craig from Crowthorne, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip May 27, 2014
Craig
"21st family celebration"
fantastic stay,warm friendly staff,absolutely nothing too much trouble anytime! we had a party of 10 adults and a baby,and celebrated in the hotel restaraunt one evening,thomas and martin made our evening very special they had everything we requested and more,managing to cater for all our family of very different ages fantastically.the. head receptionist very knowlegeable recommending restaraunts/trips etc.Would recommend a meal out at :The blue duck restaurant: food there exceptional with waiters fondueing at tables and very good. boat trips a real enjoyable time,the prague marathon was on when we were there so restricted public transport briefly,but a very well organised event . this is our second time to prague would go again and to the same hotel.
Response by Pachtuv Palace
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace for your recent Prague visit. It was with great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel. I will be more than happy to pass your valuable comments onto the entire team of Pachtuv Palace. I will be very pleased to welcome you back to the Pachtuv Palace soon Yours sincerely, Lucie Dagan Hotel Manager
Other trip May 12, 2014