All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4545 N Reserve Street, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

3 night business trip May 26, 2015
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
jewel
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and rating, we hope to see you again soon! Mark, GM
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Mark, GM
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Tracy
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and we hope that you can return in the future
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
1 night trip Aug 6, 2012
2 night trip Jul 30, 2012

1 night family trip May 27, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Nonsmoking room smells like smoke "
07/30/15 JBigelow13
Our biggest complaint was that the room smelled terrible and smokey. I made sure to report it so we didn't get charged for it. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean so I guess that's the most important part. There was a full breakfast that I didn't get the privilege of eating because I overslept. But I heard it was good.
"One Night Stay"
07/29/15 Don M Graham, Washington
Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The refrigerator was appreciated for our travel needs. Having the restaurant next door was great. The breakfast was good. There was an option of hot food and cold breakfast food. Staff was accommodating and helpful with information that was necessary.
"Ok stay but lousy wireless"
07/19/15 Lori G
First room they gave us (113) smelled musty and like a dog had been there. They were able to move us to room 123 which was ok. A/C was still old school - no thermostat and gurgled loudly all night. Breakfast was fine although they ran out of yogurt but the worst part of this stay was that the wireless was inconsistent and slow. Even the lobby computer kept crashing. When you're on a road trip but need to check in with work and life when you have the chance, WiFi becomes important.
"nice place"
07/17/15 Gary N Linda S
Well this was a very nice hotel, with a new bath and a very large room. The pool was very nice also. The breakfast was better then the norm, as they served real eggs. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
"A good place to crash"
07/06/15 Genifer S Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I flew into Missoula at about 1:30 am & stayed here to avoid making my friends pick me up at that time. The hotel is close to the airport and a nice place to stay. It's not fancy and the carpet in my room was getting a little worn but it was clean, the beds were good, and breakfast included more than pastries & cereal. Checkout is at 11am but when I commented to the person checking me in that I thought it was at noon, she gave me a late checkout without me even asking so that was wonderful. My only complaint is that the hotel's airport shuttle stops at 10pm (as do most of the Missoula hotel shuttles so it's not just this place), even though there are flights arriving and departing all night. That's just poor business.
"Just a Nice Place"
07/05/15 RoadTrippersWA Bonney Lake, Washington
Have stayed here before - while it was an AmericInn. It was a well-kept property then, and it appears so today. This is what I expect from Quality Inn...clean, comfortable room (the bed was a little hard - some prefer a firm mattress, I do not), friendly staff, good value. Wi-fi was adequate. I don't understand why hotel chains don't invest in their wi-fi systems - they all seem to go cheap, and those of us who use it certainly notice! There is a concentration of hotels along this block, and the Quality Inn is kind of hard to see at first among the (taller) Courtyard, Staybridge & Holiday Inns, so watch carefully or you will drive right by. Indoor Pool is not exciting, in kind of plain surroundings, but it is well-kept and refreshing after a long, hot drive. Breakfast is better than most...the hot dishes are good (as is the homemade sausage gravy). Wal-Mart and Albertsons about a mile south down Reserve St, so not too far from necessities; DQ next door & McDonald's across the street if you want fast food. Me, I will drive a mile north to eat at the Cracker Barrel. And i will stay here again!
"Great spot."
06/30/15 sweeney47 Cottonwood, Arizona, USA
Close to shopping, restaurants, and went to visit my granddaughter and very close to where she works.Love Missoula, a fun place to visit. Good for parents visiting the college kids, but not to close. Be sure to enjoy the good weather.
"Super Convenient Location"
06/30/15 Michael T Sandpoint, Idaho
The room was typical of the Quality Inn & Suites comfort I've come to expect and the location just off I-90 is super convenient. There are a number of good restaurants near by and the breakfast at this hotel was a notch above most. I believe the gal told me at check-in that they make their own biscuits and gravy... It was good! I'd stay here again.
"Gold Award Winner!!!"
06/29/15 Ntaj K Minneapolis, Minnesota
The check in was fast and courteous. Clean and comfortable rooms. I especially appreciated the attentiveness of the housekeeping staff . Lobby is very attractive. It is located close to some good restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel.Will stay here again!
"No elevator, low quality breakfast"
06/27/15 happytrails500 Scottsdale, Arizona
This hotel is 2-story, but has no elevator. Those with physical limitations beware. Also, although the hotel tries to offer a hot breakfast, it amounts to very dry, over cooked fried eggs and sausage.. Oddly, although a number of breakfast breads are offered, there is no butter or margarines for the breads.