All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4545 N Reserve Street, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
Enjoyed my stay, nice hotel. The only complaint I have really, is that I wished they had an elevator, it made hard to climb stairs with all my luggage.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
We thank you very much for your review, more importantly that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the lack of an elevator, I don't know what the original owners were thinking...Mark, AGM
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
This was a regular hotel, mid-priced, nice rooms, clean. When traveling, that's all I need. Pool was fine, I always prefer them to be a bit warmer, but that's just me. Spa was on the very warm side, scary to sit in it too long. Breakfast was what you'd expect. Nothing special, just functional. I would stop here again.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and your comments. we'll try to hit those water temperatures a little better. Thank you again, Mark Spring, AGM
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Poor quality"
Terrible quality. Noisy air conditioner kept us awake all night. Horrible breakfast . Hard beds. Don't stay here. Quickly checked out and went to another hotel and so glad we did.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
I apologize for your displeasure whatever you experienced is not our standard. I am also disappointed that I was not given the opportunity to address the issues during your stay, but I am happy that you found suitable arrangements. Mark
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Pleasant newer hotel"
Within the somewhat limited options available in Missoula, this is a good choice. It is a newer hotel, reasonably quiet and with a decent breakfast. Short drive to downtown. Good value for money.
Jon
"Nice, clean place for work travel."
I have used this motel twice for work trips. Clean, comfortable well managed motel.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Terry, Thank you for your review and we truly appreciate your staying with us. I personally thank you for the compliments and I am working on the key issue. Mark
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Terry
"Nice Clean and Comfortable"
Stayed while in town and needed a place to crash for the night. I was just an overnite guest, but staff was polite and helpful, room comfortable and very clean. Breakfast is nice enough, Continental or waffles, boiled eggs or biscuits with sausage gravy. Nothing remarkable but good. Overall, this is a reliably clean and comfortable place.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Big Guy, Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your coments on our reliability. As a side note on Monday June 30th we will be expanding the breakfast offering and invite you back as we continue to enhance the stay of all of our guests. Mark Spring AGM
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Newly updated. Rooms were nice and also a quite location.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
VJG
"The bed was very comfortable."
I slept very well on the comfortable bed but didn't like that there wasn't an elevator. I had to carry my large suitcase up the stairs. Other than that everything was great.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Alissa
"Non smokers are NOT respected here!"
I arrived late at night after a very long day. Had problems finding the hotel as the sign is very small in a mass of strip motel signs. Biggest problem was they gave me a SMOKING room. The window was open when i arrived but you can't disguise years of smoking -- drapes and furnishings and rug. The young girl at the front desk didn't seem to understand that this could be a problem. There were no other rooms left and she didn't really care one way or the other. I had specifically asked for a NON-SMOKING room. As usual, Hotels.com people were helpful and tried their best. At the end, i was stuck there are woke up with a headache. I left the window open as wide as i could and put in ear plugs to drown out the busy road noise. Very unimpressed.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great Job!"
This weekend was special to me because my sister who I had not seen for three years came over and went wedding dress shopping. The staff at this hotel were great! They were friendly and playful when you met them in the hall. They never made me feel I was disturbing them when I needed some creamer for my coffee. I would stay there again when I return to Missoula MT.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Stop-over stay on our way to Yellowstone."
The hotel room was clean and the beds were comfortable (which is what we were looking for). The tub was clean, but very creaky as you showered (installation issue?). Also, I prefer a nonsmoking wing or floor as I could still smell smoke in the hallway from other rooms (right across the hall). However, each room has its own air conditioning unit, so there is no issue with circulating smoke in the nonsmoking room (and the continual hum from the fan provided just enough white noise that we never heard anything from outside). The kids enjoyed the pool, and the complimentary breakfast was adequate for an early start before hitting the road. Lastly, there is no elevator to the 2nd floor, so be prepared to carry your bags up yourself. Nothing fancy, but nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
April
"Overnight stay"
Beds were comfortable...would be nice if the hotel had a shuttle service, shower was not very clean but overall was a decent place for the money!
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"Very good service."
Great Service and Amenities. Close to all attractions.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
we have stayed sveral times at hotel over past 5 or so years, past two visit very dissapointing, will not be returning,. location is great. and there are other hotels in same area.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
t.marry
"This stay was a birthday gift for special friend !"
Overall was satisfied,enjoyed amentities ,convenient location,easy access.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Victor
"OK if you want to save a buck"
Low-end chain motel; good value if you're trying to save a buck, but not if you're looking for a memorable experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Old Fred
"Quiet and Clean"
Two things top my list when staying in a hotel, quiet and clean. Quality Inn had both. Thank you!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2013

"Excellent hotel"
Mark was wonderful along with his staff. Every body was excellent services was very good and hotel location was good.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Sohail, Thank you so much for compliments and great review. I'm hoping that you & your family had a great trip! Mark
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Sohail
Hotel and rooms were very clean. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quali
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"5"
It was long trip from Seattle and this place was very good to rest
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Dear Renee, We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind regards, Mark Spring, CHA Guest Relations Quality Inn and Suites 406 542 0888 ext 404
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Hyungnak
"Nice restaurant across parking lot."
Nice room. Only does not have an elevator so try to get 1st floor.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Surprisingly pleasant hotel"
All was fantastic except slow drain in sink and dead batteries in remote. The breakfast was OK.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review! I also appreciate the fact that you also let me know about those room issues at check out, I can't correct things without being infomed, so thank you again. as a side note that breakfast will be enhanced starting June 30th. Mark Spring, AGM
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Pre-booked my accommodation here, they had my check-in details ready plus the door passes ready. The hotel facilities were explained plus the Wi-Fi details. The room was neat and spacious, the bed, room and bath room were all clean. The motel was close to a number of restaurants.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Ray, Thank you for your review and your comments on the proficiency of check-in. I personally appreciate that. We hope to see you back in the future. Sincerely, Mark Spring, AGM
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
RayF

"家族旅行"
掃除が行き届いており、清潔で気持ちが良かったです。初めて2つ星のホテルに泊まりましたが、ここなら問題ないと思いました。
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
JP
"Fint hotel"
Alt var som det skulle være
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
DK
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for that perfect 5, it's really appreciated!
1 night trip Dec 19, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review! I hope we see you in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
It was great to get your review and I'm happy you stayed with us, please let us accommodate you anytime.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
jewel
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and rating, we hope to see you again soon! Mark, GM
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Mark, GM
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Tracy
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Response by Quality Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and we hope that you can return in the future
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
1 night family trip May 27, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Holiday travel"
02/01/16 cherio1951 Worland, Wyoming
Wonderful reception when checking in and very helpful staff! Great rooms both times - going out to visit our daughter and on the way back home. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.
"Great value."
02/01/16 Mark J Spokane, Washington
Friendly, helpful staff, always acknowledged me with a smile. They kept the place clean, even though the winter glop outside intruded with every entry. Very nice rooms. Breakfast very good. A very accessible location, situated near area crossroads.
"Fantastic!"
01/10/16 Gregory H Billings, Montana
This is the hotel I always stay in when passing thru Missoula. Excellent staff. Clean rooms and convient location with restaurants and stores nearby. Also just a little ways off the intetstate so you don't have to drive a kong ways. Highly reccomend!
"Our visit with our daughter and son-in-law"
01/09/16 Robert S Cottonwood, United States
The Quality Inn and Suites motel in Missoula, Montana was the perfect place to stay while visiting our daughter and son-in-law. Our spacious room had a great value for the money spent, and and we appreciate the attentive service that was provided.
"Clean, Comfortable, and Friendly"
01/08/16 Kalispell, Montana
My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites. The rooms were very clean, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good with many options. Also, the location is close to everything. We wanted a nice place at a reasonable price and we were not disappointed.
"A Good Overnight Stay"
01/04/16 Mark K Ainsworth
The room was nice, clean and ready for our arrival. Breakfast was yummy. The staff was friendly and courteous. Although the room rate was affordable, the pet fee of $20/night seems high and will be the only prohibitive factor in staying again.
"Quality Inn, Reserve St., Missoula, MT"
12/17/15 JMLinne Whitefish, Montana
I stay at this facility each time I'm in Missoula. Consistently: staff is friendly, efficient, respectful. Rooms are very clean and bathrooms are in top condition; linens fresh (no worry about the bedspreads or pillows not being freshly laundered). Pool/hot tub clean and relaxing. Breakfast hot with clean tables, serving areas. Great coffee. Business area convenient and available. Morning papers include Wall Street Journal. Enjoyable!
"Clean comfortable room"
12/16/15 loventhelife
From the time we walked into the hotel we were pleased by how clean and friendly everyone was. The room didn't disappoint. It was very clean and bed and pillows were comfortable. They had a great breakfast and also offered soup in the evening. Since we were in walking distances to the Montana club we were too full to try the soup. If it was anything like the breakfast they offer it was probably delicious. Definitely will chose this hotel again
"good road trip stop"
12/13/15 B2696DYjonc Seattle, Washington
Pulled off highway early because of impending snowstorm in mountains ahead. Found this QI to be very convenient and well staffed. Great restaurant right across parking lot. Good breakfast and clean quiet rooms for very reasonable price.
"Good value in Missoula"
12/13/15 CRIAvolunteer Osage Beach, Missouri
We were pleased with the cleanliness of our room, the breakfast and the complimentary soup each evening. The staff was friendly and made us feel at home. When we return to Missoula, this is where we will stay.