All hotels in Rome, Italy
Piazza Ippolito Nievo 25-27, Rome, RM, 00153, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Centrally located with easy access to Trastevere Station. Perfect for a one night stay in Rome.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Very nice"
Off the beaten path but close enough to anything that you might need. Tram stop right out front door that stopped right next to a plaza with all the restaurant's and gift shops you needed. From there was a short taxi ride to all the tourists stops.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Bruno
"Good location, Excellent Staff"
Nice hotel. We liked where it was located and found the trolley very convenient. The staff was knowledgeable and explained how to use the buses and trolley. The room was nice, the bathroom with steam shower was great to come back to after a long day of sightseeing. The only comment was that we booked a room with 2 twin beds and got a double (NOT KING, NOT QUEEN) that was separated into to. We were afraid to move in our sleep for fear of falling out of the tiny beds. Definitely not twin size--very small.
2 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2014
LIGAL
"Nice hotel in Trastevere"
I stayed here for one week in April this year. I wanted to be near my daughter who is studying abroad and living in Trastevere for the semester. I arrived well before check in and had arranged prior to arrival that the hotel would be able to hold my bags until I could check in. But instead the hotel staff made me a cup of tea and had my room ready in about 20 minutes! (Thank you Max!) The hotel staff was also very helpful with any questions about how to get around in the city.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Nice helpful staff that made us feel at home in a different country. Room clean and excellent breakfast!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Nice Staff"
The hotel staff is very considerate of the travelers, providing very detailed information about the city of Rome and its public transportation. Although it's located a few miles away from the city center, the No.8 tram will get you there in a few minutes. I would choose this hotel if I visit Rome again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Helpful and friendly staff, great location"
Front desk staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, eagerly pointing out transportation options for all of our sightseeing and our route back to the airport. They also made dinner reservations for us one evening at a restaurant that had been recommended by friends, and then provided excellent recommendations for our final night's dinner at a fantastic restaurant nearby. Comfortable room, nice amenities, great location steps away from the #8 tram line.
3 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
Jori
"Regular do bad hotel."
Disappointed. I expected more based on the expedia customer rating.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Adriano
"Very comfortable, great location"
While the room was a bit small for 2 people, the comfort level more than made up for it. Great bed, terrific bathroom. The breakfast was pretty good, albeit not stellar as European hotels go, but certainly nothing to complain about. And, for being so close to the liveliest part of Rome (Trastevere), the hotel is surprisingly quiet. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Trilussa is a treasure hotel"
Perfect location, wonderful and friendly staff, and beautiful interior. First place to stay when you are in Rome.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"Good value, great staff"
Front desk staff was wonderful. Made me feel welcome from the moment I arrived. Helped out with all manner of questions. Roof bar is very nice with nice view of the city. Room was very comfy and clean. Bathroom was large by Rome standards. Tram no. 8 stops right near front of the hotel. Very convenient.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Frequent traveler
"Almost perfect"
I would have loved to give this hotel an overall rating of 5. The staff were fantastic, the location is great, and the spa is worth spending time in. However, the most important part of a hotel, to me, is how well I sleep. While the beds were super comfortable, the problem is that the rooms are kept WAY too warm, which made sleeping uncomfortable. The thermostat was set to 24 degrees Celsius, or about 75 degrees Fahrenheit. With the down comforter on the bed, I woke up drenched in sweat. When I inquired about turning the heat down (we tried to lower the thermostat but it didn't work), I was advised to open a window. Not really the solution I was hoping for! If they can work out the temperature issues, I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone!
4 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Stephanie K
"Nice Hotel , friendly staff"
Nice Hotel , easy to access the city center, tram station was just outside. Staff is friendly and very helpfull. Rooms are clean , warm an quite spacy. Spa Shower was a bit useless for us.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Petros
"very nice hotel with a great staff"
We found it easy to get to all the Rome "must-see" attractions from Trilussa. The room was very clean with a nice bathroom and comfortable bed. The hotel's staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay here again!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
SKC
"Fantastic staff and fantastic room!"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They spoke excellent English and were able to help us understand transportation and the must-see sites (very convenient location). The room was lovely. We needed to call the front desk to get the temperature adjusted, but they were so nice about it, it really was not an issue. Room and bathroom were spotless and beds were comfortable. The shower is small, but nice. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice but off the beaten path."
We were a party of five as our son studying in Florence stayed with us in Rome. The Trilussa staff indicated our only option was an apartment they owned in the adjoining building for an additional 25 euros per night. It was very spacious but we missed the amenities of the hotel. We did enjoy the Trilussa breakfast which was very good. Wifi in apartment was not good. The staff was very helpful, recommended good restaurants and got us transportation when we departed.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
David G.
"Friendly,clean"
We had a great time and slept well @ this friendly hotel convenient to #8 tram. Hotel desk staff was outstanding and multilingual. We had hoped to enjoy the sumptuous spa but it was closed for cleaning.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
PA
"Nice hotel in a quiet region"
The hotel stuff was excellent, they helped and solved all of the my requirements. The breakfast was cheap and satisfied me. The room was clean and user friendly. Also it is very near to train station. You can go to airport to 8 EUR. But if you call a taxi the cost will be about 50-60 EUR.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Koray
The stay was comfortable. The breakfast was very nice with a variety of food and drink. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The public transport into town is very sufficient and a short trip to the center of the city. My room was comfortable and I was very pleased. The front desk staff was especially friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Close to central rome"
Tram located right outside of hotel to take you down to central rome for 1.50 euro. Clean hotel room and very helpful and friendly staff. Good place to stay spent three nights there. Have a roof top bar offering free drinks very nice place to relax after a day of sight seeing. Also offered good buffet breakfast.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Annorath
"best hotel for its price and super fast wifi"
priceless, saw rome and had an awesome room to sleep in close by
2 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Enrique G
"Definitely stay here!"
Adorable little hotel outside of the main tourist hub of the city. Plenty of great restaurants around, and easy tram access just outside the door. The best part of this hotel, however, is the bed. Amazing, comfortable memory foam mattress. I could have missed my flight the next morning because I was so comfortable. The shower is also very unique and has lots of jets for your back. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2013
Tami
"Great Hotel a bit off the beaten path"
We only stayed here for one night as we were coming back from a trip to the coast and leaving Rome to come home the next day. The Trestever area is not at all touristy but the metro (above ground) was right outside the door. Our daughter who had been traveling with us earlier had left her passport with us by accident and the Hotel staff was very helpful getting it back to her in Florence, The rooftop bar is a gem ! They even put on American football for us. Thank you for a great stay
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Wendy
"Lovely rooftop"
Your hotel was great. The service and staff were extremely helpful and happy! We enjoyed the stay very much. The only concern was that when we shopped for this hotel , it was indicated that breakfast was included, but it wasn't unless we wanted to pay another $40.00. That was a disappointment but everything else was surpurb.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
The hotel is nice, the staff are all very helpful. It is located outside the busy tourist area but it is only a 10-15 minute tram No 8 ride. The bus station is literally in front of the hotel. There is also a market on Sunday morning in front of the hotel and Chinese restaurants right beside it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Ehabwaz
Great value
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Nice Hotel with great transit to tourist area"
The hotel location is excellent. A tram, i.e. train, stop is located directly across the street and takes you to the tourist area. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel mattress and pillows were memory foam material and very comfortable. The room and bathrooms were updated. The rooftop area overlooking the city is amazing. The fitness room doesn't have a lot of equipment just a treadmill, bicycle, a few free weights, and one weight machine. Close to the hotel are plenty of local restaurants and the food taste better than the main tourist area. The only con is the website is a little misleading. Breakfast is not included, the spa areas are 30 and 60 euro an hour, and shuttle to the airport is 66 euros. Easy to ride tram for free, but if caught without a ticket you get fined over 100 euros.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
D.J.
"Nice hotel close to various transportation means"
The hotel is not necessarily close to the attractions but it is close to train station and other transportation options. Airport as well if you get off on trastevere station it is a 10 minutes walk. There is nice area on tahe top of the building with beautiful view of the area. Staff is very good and helpful. Room for 4 people is small and shower is very tight. Good breakfast. Walk distance for restaurants
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
claudio
"Nice hotel with quick access to restaurants"
Kind and very helpful staff at the lobby. Rooms are nicely decorated. Bathroom is modern and neat. The hotel has access to very nice area of Rome , area of lots of good restaurants. You are there in 3 minutes by bus, same road or walking distance ~ 20 mins.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
tania
"Mixed Reviews..Depends on What You Are Looking For"
Nice hotel, not in city center. However, if you want a more authentic Italian neighborhood with good restaurants, this would be a good option.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice"
I really enjoyed it and the spa. The air conditioning was a bit confusing to keep on but after some fiddling I managed to get it to work and stay on. After doing my excavation this was a great place to relax before coming back to the states. And since it was right across from my apartment I had been staying it the location was perfect.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2013
I arrive very late @ 3 am but they were waiting for me and tried to speed my check in so i could get some sleep. I am very bad with names but the gentleman that took care of us was very professional, very attentive not only that night but the following days we met. He was very helpful and very professional willing to help any moment and with a smile in his face.He made us feel welcomed.They were all nice from the porter(bell boy) to the breakfast personnel.I would stay there again.Thank you for the service that was given to us.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Right on the tram line. Easy access to all the tourist spots in Rome. Excellent restaurant three blocks away once you go out of the hotel and turn right.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Dipak
"Perfect place, excellent staff and great location."
Rooms are very European, tiny but well furnished. The staff extremely helpful with everything! Special thanks to Lorena, she was very nice with respect to my 7 year old daughter activities. Thank you so much for everything!!! The bus and the tram almost in front of the hotel, excellent breakfast. Don't miss the spa, they have a nice pool. We had a great time in Rome!!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Maricela
"Overrated"
Overall I thought the hotel was over rated. It's listed as a 4 star and 4.6 on Expedia and I am slightly dumbfounded as to how. The room was small. Although listed as a family room, our room was 2 twins and a sofa bed. The ac was not working well, and in our case the electic circuit breaker tripped 2 times in 5 days. Several reviewers mentioned the exceptionally small shower. I wasn't even prepared for how small it really was. The hotel chose to install a bidet instead on enlarging the shower. The included breakfast was just ok. The staff supporting the "buffet" rarely said hello. Even after 5 trips there. The food was not replenish fast enough. On the flp side the font desk team was excellent. They were experts on Rome and trastevere. They helped us easily navigate. Especially via mass transit. I wouldn't stay here again. Expected nicer especially for the money.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
maizenblu
Overall the Hotel was very nice. It was very close to the Tram station so we were able to get around quickly. The shower was a bit small and had too many gadgets (for a shower). The Spa treatment left a little to be desired, I don't think it was worth the money we paid. The Hotel staff was very very helpful, especially Silvia. She treated us like we were the only guests there. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Darrell
"perfect place to stay in Roma"
I have visited Rome many times (seven) and highly recommend this Hotel to any visitor, specifically AMERICANS like myself who speak very little Italian but still want to get to the non-touristy parts of Rome. Hotel Trulissa is on the edge of Trastevere, a very hip ( old as in mid-evil) neighborhood full of restaurants, cafes and bars. The hotel is also on the cable-car line which takes you quickly to the middle of touristy Rome. All of the staff speak English and offer personable and complete service to all logistical questions and concerns. If you are in Rome for a Sunday, the weekly flea-market is just across the street, and the earlier you arrive the better chance at finding premium italian second hand garage sale stuff. The spa was also wonderful as it made an urban vacation complete. When i return to Roe in a coupe of years I will stay at the Hotel Trulissa
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Wonderful Staff"
Loved it! Very comfortable, clean and beautiful. The staff: Max, Alberto, Sirena and Sylvia were wonderful and spoke very good English. Very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
Ginger, Kathy, & Janice
"So Comfortable & Beautiful"
This place is AWESOME! The staff is very friendly and helpful...especially Max & Alberto that worked the evenings and nights we were there. There were also two girls working the front desk the morning of checkout and were very helpful. This place had the most comfortable beds of any place we stayed on our 12 day trip - would've loved to have stayed longer! We traveled as a group of 4 women and this place was perfect - safe neighborhood, tram and bus stop literally in front of the hotel, yet still close enough to walk everywhere if you are up for the exercise and the heat of June - 45 to 50 minutes walk from hotel to Spanish steps and about 20 minutes to the Pantheon. The shower was small as with all European hotels it seems, but a wonderful work of technology as you had your options of waterfall while sitting on seat in shower or handheld or overhead, etc. The breakfast was nice with eggs and many other cold options. Lovely market across the street on Sundays until 2PM. Cannot say enough about the wonderful accommodations or staff at Trilussa Palace.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Ginger & Kathy
"Hotel Trilussa"
Employees!!! super nice and most of all helpful, excellent 100%, breakfast the same everyday but ok, no where else to go. Close to most local transportation which is easy to take to all attractions. Very important get use to italian food, becuase they are very traditional.Hotel does not have restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"A great value and a cool neighborhood."
My wife and I were going on a company trip to Florence, and we decided to go a few days early and go to Rome. We used Trip Advisor and found this hotel. The staff was awesome, and the location is within walking distance of tons of cool restaurants (if you tire of Italian food, try the Indian place within walking distance). There is also easy public transportation or they will call you a cab. Keep in mind that this is a major city in Europe. The rooms are small, particularly the bathroom, but you should not spend much time there, anyway. All in all, a great value in a cool area, with great staff.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"find another place."
this hotel has a very nice and courteous staff but its a very small hotel with small room and no restaurants or room service. the gym is also very small and there is nothing to do. the bathroom shower is approximately 2 feet wide with no room to move at all.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Wonderful!"
I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff is! The hotel was perfect for our trip! Room was clean, and beds were extremely comfortable. Convenient location. All around and excellent choice.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Angela
"Would recommend for couples."
Staff at front desk were outstanding---helpful in every way with recommendations and scheduling tours. The hotel was fine but was in need of updating decor and furnishings.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Enjoyed our stay. Staff was very helpful and responsive. Made dinner reservations for us and arranged for transport to airport. Walking distance to some wonderful restaurants and sights.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Great service"
stayed 2 weekends at beginning and end of 2 week trip around Italy. On check in, and at all times, Max and his front desk cohorts offered great service with good humor. For instance, though a room was available, it was suggested that we have a drink at the roof top bar while a better room with a balcony was prepared. Location provided easy access to public transportation, but was not right in the thick of things. Breakfast was mediocre. An egg station would have been a welcome addition. Exercise room could have been spiffed up, and pool access could have been decoupled from the full spa charge, but those are minor problems that did not detract from a wonderful vacation, beginning and ending with a wonderful stay and welcoming staff at the Trilusa Palace
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Scottn'Linda
"Thank you for a wonderful experience"
Hotel staff were outstanding. Stayed in Trilussa at the beginning and end of our holiday. Both times staff was helpful with directions around Rome, finding restaurants, and making our stay enjoyable. On Sunday's an open-air market across the street added to our shopping experience. Would recommend it highly for future trips
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Judy
It was ok. I don't think this is a 4 star hotel. Maybe a 3.
3 night trip May 2, 2013
"Great hotel for a family"
We were little apprehensive reading the reviews since some of them had posted some great reviews and some negatives. So, when we got there we were pleasantly surprised at the upkeep and the quality of the hotel. Neat, clean and staffed with friendly people who spoke English very well and always happy to help out. We had a late checkout and the staff agreed to offer us an option to keep our room longer or place our luggage in the secure locker room. Our family room was small compared to American standard but the four of us really did not find it hard to move. The bathroom was well equipped with plenty of towels. Shower is small and movement is very restricted for adults but our kids loved the jets and had fun in the shower. The hotel is not in middle of the restaurant areas but is within 15 minutes of walk which we did almost everyday. There is a tram and bus right outside the hotel to connect you to Colosseum, Roma termini and to Largo Argentina which is a hub for other bus connections. The hotel provides good maps and a printout with bus routes to all tourist spots in Roma. If we ever return back will definitely make this hotel our first choice
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"All around great hotel."
Multi lingual and helpful staff. Access to public transportation is directly across the street. 15min from all historical sites. American college (exchange) downtown the street with a bubbling Trastvere nightlife. Many English speakers. Spa is excellent as well as the rooftop garden.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013