All hotels in Palm Desert, California, United States of America
74470 Abronia Trl, Palm Desert, CA, 92260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Found out we could have gotten a better rate by calling the hotel itself
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jenny
"Nice place to stay"
If you are looking for a quiet, clean and comfortable place to stay in Palm Desert, this is it. It is an older property, but well maintained, clean, and comfortable. The staff is great and it is very convenient to everything.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Thom
"great space and family friendly"
the 2 bedroom 2 bath with kitchen, eat-in dining and living room was just what our family was looking for to feel comfortable home away from home. However, as soon as you walk in the duplex you feel like you went back in time with the 60's dark green carpeting, 70's kitchen and 80's furniture. The kids loved the swimming pool and that made the whole trip better.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
michelle
Nice get away tucked into the middle of Palm Desert. Close to many things, but you feel away from it all on the property. Rooms are great sized for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Disappointing"
Our room was overwhelmingly smoky despite the no smoking policy. The air conditioning unit was so loud that neither of us slept well. There wasn't a happy medium with the air conditioning unit-if it was off, the room was unbearably hot. If it was on, even on the lowest level, the noise and the targeted direction of blowing air kept the person sleeping next to the unit wide awake.
Response by Inn at Deep Canyon
The Inn at Deep Canyon strives to accommodate the needs and desires of our guests. During the past year the Inn has subscribed to a limited smoking policy – no smoking permitted in the rooms, but guests were allowed to smoke outside of their rooms. Due to an overwhelming and increasing response from guests, effective immediately, the Inn at Deep Canyon is now a smoke free environment. We thank everyone for their input and sincerely hope the new policy does not cause any undue inconvenience.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Clean & staff is great, especially Rene!
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
CS
"Wait a few months"
Lots of remodeling in progress. Several unfinished projects in my room. Poor soundproofing between rooms. Dervice bery casual until checkout.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"I love this place"
This is such a gem, I almost hate for anyone else to find it. The people who man the office are very considerate and helpful, the room very comfortable, the grounds well kept and private. I was able to enjoy the hot tub this trip and there is a grocery store and fast food places within walking distance and resturants and a mall right down the street.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Vicki
Room was very nice, except for sliding closet door, which did not slide well - they did improve it. Pool was nice and warm. Spa was good, except it could use resurfacing and painting. Kitchenette was unnecessary. Continental breakfast was very good.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
George Beidler
"Great value"
We love staying in this small inn we'll be back. It's European in style with each room quite differently decorated. It's a bit shabby, but clean and friendly.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
katie
Very high quality for the money spent!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ben
great
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Nice!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"perfect for families"
Our room was large. A kitchen,living room area was great for watching tv and breakfast. The beds were comfortable and clean. But the main reason we chose The Inn at Deep Canyon was the swimming pool. The kids loved it. A shallow end for smaller kids and a deep end for older kids. The pool and courtyard area is perfect for relaxing. Arnold, the owner and his staff were friendly and very accommodating. We had a great time at the Inn,and it was an excellent value.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Excellent ,
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Gerardo
"Good location, nice tiled room, good staff."
Would recommended, good price for quality room. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Roy
"Amazing"
We walked in for reservation It was prompt and smooth and they were making sure the room was well taken care of. It was lovely to stay there and I would again. Me and my wife and our 3 year old love the pool so the fact it sits in the middle amazing.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
I had a really nice time. If I go back I will stay in this place.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Ghetto"
Once we got there they had a large group of people partying by the pool super loud music & beer bottles everywhere & it was a mess that we left that hotel to go stay some where else
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Helpful reception desk"
Gabby at the desk was very well-organized and professional. Continental breakfast was plentiful and varied.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"This is a hidden Gem"
I used to stay at one of the chains around the corner from this and I so wish I had found this years ago. I hate to say anything because it won't be such a well loved secret but any time I stay in the Palm Desert area this is going to be my new home. My room was cute, very clean, very comfortable and 5 steps from a 24 hour pool & hot tub.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Vicki
"Just so so.... Priced right."
Kind of a dive... Price was right and staff was pleasant enough. Place was way outdated - just ok- worked for the 2 nights, but wouldn't go back (unless desperate for a room)
Other trip May 29, 2014
"The best hotel at this price point"
I stayed here 2 nights with my boyfriend and it was my great choice to pick this hotel out of all jammed ones for memorial weekend. The staff were really nice and helpful, rooms and amenities were clean(they remodeled!). Only thing i bothered me was Hotels.com was not quite reliable to believe on what room you will get. It said i will get a room with balcony but when i arrived they offered one WITHOUT balcony and i had to complain.. BUT they upgraded my room for free to one with great patio and kitchen!! Overall, i had a terrific experience at this hotel and i will definitely come back to stay in near future!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
"Inn at Deep Canyon"
It was close to restaurants and shopping. The beds and pillows were comfortable and the room clean. The air-conditioner worked well and the air coming out wasn't stale The continental breakfast was ample - good selection. This place was rated two stars in the AAA book and I was pleased - good value for the price. The carpet was geared for pets, indoor/outdoor carpet, and the bar of soap was skimpy. Artwork on walls left something to be desired but overall, it met my needs for a convenient, quiet, comfortable place to stay. I'd stay there again. Oh, I could hear the person above me walk around. Perhaps better carpeting would have cushioned the footsteps.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Sue
"very old hotel"
well it was not like hotel more like apartment, clean but it needs a renovation it fell like back to the 1970.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Karla
"great group of people here"
I'm not from around here and was stranded here from Idaho they did everything they could to make it comfortable and help me out i greatly apreciate it.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
Needs some updating.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Definitely NOT a 4-star locale (2 at best); generally overpriced in comparison to other nearby properties. No office staff after ??? (6 PM by others' reports) or before 8:00 AM. Room was generally clean (for example: no dust, clean sheets) but the rug was old, stained, and frankly scary. There was one towel in the bathroom (but no wash- or facecloth). Someone had removed the shower head from the bath so my AM shower was via direct stream through the remaining conduit. After voicing my complaints I never received a call back or other form of apology. Large new flat-screen TV and all-night access to pool and spa were perks. I would not return here and cannot recommend it without reservation.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
We loved it. Would return again.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
Owner , employees and staff were great . Very clean. We will be back
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"I'd go here again"
Hotels.com found us this hotel on the fly. . .and they were open to giving us a price break considering most hotels were $180 and up during the high season. This hotel is older, family run, and a decent place to stay. . right across the street from Cactus Jacks .. a good restaurant.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
jim
"Was disappointed"
The Inn had some positive points like the room furnishings were nice. It was also nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. However, something was wrong with the a/c and I woke up at 2 am with the room temperature at 80 degrees. There were no locks on the windows so I couldn't open the windows being on the ground floor. The TV was old-I watched the Academy Awards on a blurry screen. The breakfast was inadequate-they didn't have any milk or cereal. They had hard boiled eggs, pastries and yogurt. I asked about milk and they said they don't supply it because no one seems to drink it and it goes bad. I won't stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Juliet
"My experience"
Overall for the price, I would recommend this hotel with expections that it is not 5 star. I rested in the room and layed by the pool as well as used the jacuzzi.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Weekendtrip to palm springs ffom a business trip."
Perfecfly relaxing experience to see something from California.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
bernward
Room was clean, furniture was older and heavy stained. Nice patio area, but was not able to enjoy due to the large number of smokers in the area.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Quaint , Cute and Clean With Breakfast!"
We enjoyed the motel, and will stay there again. It is small, maybe 30 rooms or so, and old, but in good shape and decorated nicely. I think it may be 1950's or 1960s (there is a wall heater in the bathroom). But, it is clean and equipped just fine. Good continental breakfast included. I recommend it for a decent place at an affordable price.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Lauren T
"everyone was smoking"
The room says non- smoking but I have never inhaled so much second hand smoke in my life. I feel as though I may have lung cancer. The room below was outside their door smoking at all hours of the night, even at 3am oh and with a full loud conversation about apartment prices! The smoke was coming thought the air vents and the windows. When we closed all the windows it was still pouring in. I realize that smoking is not the fault of the hotel but when they put ash trays outside of every door and on every table top I believe that this encourages smoking....does it not? I have a horrible, significant allergy/aversion to cigarette smoke. This hotel needs to be updated and NO smoking allowed on the property....lets join this century and not promote that behavior!
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
"Very clean dated hotel"
This place was a bit old fashioned, looks like it was last redecorated in the early 1980s. Everything was very clean which is so important and often something that can fall through the cracks in older hotels. The pool, rooms, dining area, all spotless. They had some great art by the pool and it was kinda shoved in corners, which was too bad because had it been more obviously displayed it would have felt like a rather artsy hotel. Instead a random selection of international flags held prominence. My room had a bowl of fruit on the table which delighted me, until I picked one up to eat and found it was plastic, no big deal, it was still cute. My room had probably the best kitchenette I have ever seen in a hotel. If I had stayed a week I wouldn't have had to eat out at all. They have a decent breakfast as well. The office closes at 5 which would have made me nervous had I known this in advance, I like being able to check in whenever I arrive without feeling as if I am putting anyone out. A great place to stay with kids, as its safe and secure, but the pool is just steps away from each door, so probably not great for wee ones.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
katinka
"Casual and laid back."
This is my second stay at the Inn. I love how close it is to all of Palm Desert's activities. Walk to casual dining, or fancy El Paseo Drive. The closeness to my sister's house is perfect. The pool and courtyard are so great for relaxing, you can entertain and even BBQ.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Good location for what we had to do."
Arrived early and room was ready. Great patio to just sit in the sun and have a drink.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Barrie
"Quick get away"
Nice hotel, pretty courtyard, clean rooms, thin walls. We could hear the guy talking and watching football next door. Other wise I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Second Stay Let Down"
So I stayed at this hotel Easter 2012 while visiting my parents out in the Coachella Valley. The room we had was a nice size and comfortable for a nights stay. So now New Years 2013/2014 comes and we went back to this hotel cause our first stay wasn't bad. This time was nothing like our first experience with this hotel. The bed sheets looked that they had not been replaced in years (style), the bathroom faucet was lose and TV had some years on it. It also seems that people are living at the hotel long term... like a motel 6 or best western.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Small, low cost, and old."
This may have been a nicer small motel in the 60's but not much has happened since then. The price is good, the pool is big & clean and the staff was nice. The room was clean and large but everything is pretty dated. The office (desk) actually closes at 5 pm so after that you have a phone number. The bed was big and things were quiet on the night we stayed so as a place to just sleep & go it was all we needed.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Large rooms set around a nice pool & spa area."
We arrived around 9pm, after the 7pm office closure. Check-in was a bit clumsy with new staff person overseeing the front desk. Everything got better after we got to our spacious room (with fireplace).
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Doug
"Not staying here again."
Got there around 8pm, couldn't find the office (it was hidden around the back,had to knock to get service, I was given the wrong key to someone else's room, the room was small, it smelled old an moldy in the room, and guests there played very loud music until 1am without the staff saying anything.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very clean and taken care of"
Very happy will stay again
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"A Lovely Respite"
Quiet private atmosphere, friendly accommodating staff, enjoyed the pool and jacuzzi. Do get the dual coffee maker fixed downstairs. There was no decaf coffee brewed.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Quaint hotel"
This was a well kept hotel, very clean, comfortable bed, and very helpful staff. We would stay again.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Old but quaint motel. Very clean."
We only spent 1 night there but it was very peaceful. The only negative thing was the towels. They were very thin and scratchy.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
judy
"Great find"
Our stay was very nice and it is a place we would love to return to in the future.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013