All hotels in Palm Desert, California, United States of America
74470 Abronia Trl, Palm Desert, CA, 92260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
"Nice small hotel"
Just one night but very nice and convenient. They even upgraded the room.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Overall experience was confortable. The pool right outside your door which work out great. Will recommend this hotel to a friend. Close enough but out of the way.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"cute little get-away in the desert"
Older cute hotel. Very Palm Springs charming. Staff was friendly and helpful. The only bad thing was the AC unit is right over the bed and extremely loud. It never really cooled the room....this could be a problem in the summer.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Stacy
"Inn at Deep Canyon"
Very comfortable and quiet, little boutique inn. Rooms and appliances are a little dated, but this is how they keep prices low. Everything worked and never had an issue. Super friendly staff from check-in to check-out.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Travel with Dog"
I needed a hotel that would allow my little dog. This room met all of my requirements; a refrigerator, a tile floor, and a large bed. Everything was perfect. Even a parking place right in front of my room.
2 night trip May 20, 2015
Robin
"small and friendly"
Cute place
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Edward
"Met expectations"
Good hotel for the money.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Lee
"palm desert"
realy great value and very nice place
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Neil
Despite a slight mix up at check in, staff appeared friendly. Room was clean and roomy with a balcony view of the pool. Extremely quiet.
Other trip May 11, 2015
glambert
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice. Staff was great. Will stay again if in the area.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Adorable and such a deal!"
Absolute treasure. Price is so reasonable and the hotel is adorable. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Pam
"best kept lil secret in Palm springs"
Amazing and beautiful, I will be back.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Rebecca
Charged me for an unapproved stay. When confronted, they never removed the charge.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Dee
"Delightful accomodations. Good location."
I was working in area. Fortunate to find these delightful accomodations. The staff was very nice. My room was spacious and even had a fireplace. The continental breakfast was pleasant. I have already recommended The Inn at Deep Canyon to others. I would definitely stay there, again. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Dot
"unclean room = unhappy camper"
Staff was nice. great pool area. My problem is with the room itself, and this isnt because I was paying $300 a night. The problems I encountered shouldnt happen on a room for $ 100 a night. Maybe they need to hire more cleaning staff or schedule more detailed cleaning and maintence repairs. Let me list some problems. As the sun was setting the rays came in the window and lit the room, unfortunetly it also highlighted how dirty the window was ( everything from fingerprints to what looked like smoke, which is odd since its suppose to be smoke free ). The faucet in the kitchen was so corroded that you could actually see a blur-green corrosion around the base. The room also had a mini fridge which was a nice touch. I went out to buy ice cream bars and was dissapointed when i tried to put them in the mini fridges freezer. The space had shrunk by 2/3rds from frost. I had to carve out the frozen frost just to fit an ice cream bar in it. Also the pole lamp that was thrown in a corner was loose and wouldnt stand up straight, which made its dented shade even more comical to look at
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
local
"love it!"
Love it here! The best in the Desert!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
jae
"A Hidden Gem in Deep Canyon"
We were overwhelmingly satisfied with our trip to the Inn. If you like quiet, this is the place for you. Even though this is an older motel, you feel like you are experiencing the real Palm Springs. If you are someone who can appreciate a hotel that is not the cookie cutter 5-star glam experience, you will like The Inn. It is barely off the beaten path but you feel like you are out of the hustle, bustle of Highway 111. On Sunday night, the staff went out of their way to include an additional night for us. You would have thought we were regular customers but we're not. We really loved this place. The pool was beautiful, too. We are definitely staying there when we go to the ANA LPGA Golf Tournament at Mission Hills next year!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Debbie
Wonderful place. Price is great. Quaint atmospher. I am returning with my aunt and uncle again soon.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"excellent experience"
Upgraded will b back. Excellent loved the Ford model tee
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
RW
Location was good. Shopping was near by. The hotel served it's purpose. A place to sleep.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great find in the heart of Palm Desert"
Great economical, centrally located place to stay! Room was clean and spacious with a view of the pool. Lots of retro charm! Windows that open and an ice machine. Nice little breakfast provided in the dining room. Courteous staff. Quarters are a little tight and depending on who the guests are when you stay it could have the potential to be noisy however it was perfect while we were there!
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Rebecca
"2 days in Palm Springs area"
This is a very nice little hotel in Palm Desert, and at the $75 a night that I paid, was well worth it. My room were spacious and very clean, had a microwave, fridge, stove, and plates and utensils available. Very comfortable bed with great pillows! All the rooms surround a nice pool and hot tub that are available 24 hours, and there is secure gated access to the rooms and pool area. The cont. breakfast was fine, and check in/check out was hassle free. I would stay here again!
2 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Bryan
"great stopover, but most are there for extended va"
short but sweet.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Augustus
"Inn at Deep Canyon"
Older hotel, but comfortable with room facing the pool. Perfect for a couple with two kids exploring the area for a few days.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Lindon
"Pleasant Stay"
I was satisfied with the room amenities which included a small refrigerator and a microwave. They offered free Wi-Fi and it looked like there were quite a few channels offered on the TV. Although I didn't use the pool or hot tub, there was plenty of seating around the pool for reading/enjoying the nice weather. The continental breakfast offered a variety of muffins/pastries, bagels, toast, oatmeal, fruit, and hard-boiled eggs, as well as coffee and juice. I came out the Palm Desert area to relax for a couple days and found the Inn at Deep Canyon to be an affordable, pleasant place with friendly staff.
Mindy
"Pleasant hotel in the desert"
I arrived early and was checked in. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean. It's low key and generally lovely. I found the other guests friendly making the experience great.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
karen
"Pleasant stay"
It is pleasant and quiet with a nice pool. The suites with doors are a problem as sound is quite evident through the walls from the next room.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Had a nice stay there, a would definitely stay the"
Very good experience there. Room was clean and staff very friendly. Parking was a little challenging.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
joan
"Skip it"
My reservation was made weeks early. Because the hotel was "booked", I was asked if I would stay at a rental property next door. The first space was still not ready even though it was after check-in time. Plus was dirty. Second place offered to me was not so bad. When I came back to be checked in by staff, a man with long gray hair told me if the second room wasn't good enough, he wouldn't me to be unhappy. Then said I might be better off staying somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"will definitely stay again"
Enjoyable
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Jeannette
"A great weeks stay"
We stayed a week and were charmed. The comfort and quiet were great for us. Our main objective was some unhurried time and some warm weather and really got both. We will be back I am sure.
6 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Dean
"Deep pool at Deep Canyon"
Loved the 9 ft deep pool. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Room was much better environment than lobby!"
When you drive up, you're not the first to start wondering if Ralph Machio and Mr. Miyagi are in the lobby chasing flies with chopsticks.... The lobby and front staff aren't very welcoming and inviting, but when you get into the rooms, they do make up for it. Good hotel for the Value. The Thermostat worked great and their AIR CON had no issues. Beds were REALLY FIRM and caused some lower back pain with a coworker, but I slept fine.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"nice town"
Parking is very poor Cont. breakfast is poor Floor was dirty
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Krienke
"Overpriced!!!"
The seating around the pool area is the best part of this hotel. If this was priced at below $100 per night, it would be acceptable. At the price we paid ($179) it was not. Pillows were awful, mattresses old and in general the room is out of date and not particularly nice. The staff was great and the neighborhood is very convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"OK HOTEL"
FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF CLIENT. LONG TERM, INEXPENSIVE
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Older hotel but somewhat updated and very clean."
We booked 2 king rooms and overall were content with our stay. The lady at the desk was very friendly. Our room was very large and had a fireplace which we didn't need for this time of year but nice to have. The bedding was updated to the more modern white duvet and such but the mattresses seemed to be the older ones. The tub in the bathroom was old but still very clean. From the outside the place looks and is very old but we were pleasantly surprised with the insides. Nothing extravagant but great for a night. The grounds are well maintained but parking is limited. The price was right for a night and they do serve a continental breakfast. I did expect more with the breakfast but we were able to get a start to the day. There was no waffle maker or cereal to choose from just some oatmeal packages which you had to make with water as there was no milk only the little ones for coffee. But again for the price it was good.
Glen
"Best place to stay"
Comfortable and very clean room.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Jeannette
"Nothing fancy"
The hotel was ok, it was a business trip and I don't need all the amenities most people do.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Francisco
"worst hotel in Palm Desert"
The bed was broken and definitely not worth the price. Motel 6 would have been better and more comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Vicki
"Quaint get-a-way"
Clean room A little noisy outside since window was left open to get fresh air Have stayed here before and would stay again Suggestion: move breakfast up to 7am
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Therese
Hotel was nice & quite. Parking was not great, we had to park on the street. They do allow dogs and we did have a dog next door that kept barking but stopped barking before we went to sleep. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Elisa
"Reasonable Hotel in a Pricey Town"
clean, surprisingly quiet though the walls were a bit thin. Unusual hours, front desk closes early & the breakfast room didn't open until 8 so too late for me to use. But there's a Starbucks fairly close!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
jim
"Great location, great price and okay accommodation"
Location was great for my needs. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom and working TV. Somewhat noisy when other people are coming and going. Could not enjoy breakfast as it started at 8 AM and I had to leave. For the price, this place worked for me. However, this is not a resort that most people would go to unless on a strict budget.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good hotel, great location, terrific with pets"
Accommodations were good. Staff was very nice. Lots of great service in setting up reservations. Breakfast didn't have anything hot, as it says on the website, but the bagels were great. Also had pastries, oranges, apples, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and juice. Definitely enough for breakfast. It was wonderful that we could bring our dogs to the hotel. Would recommend it to anyone with pets. We enjoyed our stay and would come back.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
L&J
"Convinient location"
This Hotel is located near to nice areas of the best cities of the Coachella Valley, Indian Wells and Palm Desert despite that the Hotel very close to a liquor, but there not were incidents while we stayed. IF you have family allergic to cats or dogs, this place is not for you because this Hotel allows pets and you might even find dog pup in the way to your room or close to the pool as we did. Breakfast is not like other guest said, the orange juice seemed past due, so did the bread. I appears to be a family managed business that are trying to do their best.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Miryam
"One night in Palm desert."
I went to Palm Desert for my daughter's tennis tournament. She made it to the semifal. So we have to stay in Palm Desert. We had good rest for next day. The best things was that the hotel was close to restaurants for dinner and to the park tennis courts. It was an exciting trip and a good memory for my daughter and me.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"nye getaway"
Great location. Older hotel. Room was very clean. .
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
alfonso
"A nice stay"
It was a very nice stay at this quaint and comfortable inn. The staff was excellent and the rooms were great.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Small quiet nice motel"
We stayed in what looked like the wheelchair-accessible room. It was clean, quiet and had everything we needed. The receptionist was friendly and helpful and informative.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014