All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here87 Wireless Road Phatumwan, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to public transportation"
good buffet breakfast offered daily, quiet rooms
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2013
"close to public transportation"
professional, courteous staff, great buffet breakfast, garbage in bathroom was not taken out before our arrival and condition of supplies in kitchen cabinets was not very tidy
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Very kind personnel. Perfect rooms. Would return any time. Only drawback is the distance to the BTS although they offer a free shuttle service.
3 night trip Jan 1, 2013

Excellent for business but not for tourism. A bit too far from tourist attractions due to traffic conditions time consuming trying to get around. But enjoyed our stay at the Conrad.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2013
"Fantastic hotel and wonderful service"
My wife, son and I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights in Jan/Feb. We have stayed at many hotels in Bangkok before and decided we would stay in an apartment in the hotel for a change We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay, the rooms were very spacious and clean. There was a comfortable living area with armchairs and a dining table, the kitchen although small was very well equipped with cooker, microwave and toaster etc, the bathroom was fabulous with a lovely big shower area. We had full access to the swimming pool and gymnasium. The breakfast was amazing with a huge choice of Western and Asian food to choose from. There's a lovely shopping mall adjoining the Conrad which has a Tops supermarket where you can buy all your food. There is also a free regular shuttle bus which takes you to Pleonchit skytrain station. I want to thank all the staff in the breakfast room and by the pool, also the wonderful receptionists who made us feel so welcome., thank you all. I could go on, there is so much about this hotel we loved and I would highly recommend it to families with small children. Thank you Hotels.com for making this possible.
10 night trip Jan 27, 2013
M. Wenham

"家族向けのホテル"
4泊しました。基本的に良いホテルだと思います。 設備の面で蛇口が取れたり、入り口のドアが自動でしまらず…。また、旧正月中ということであり、お客様が多いのは理解できますが大晦日の朝は会議室で朝食となったのはちょっと…(翌日の正月は三階の日本食レストランを解放)ということを除けば良いホテルでした。 洗濯機は重宝しましたし、水も初日4本使い切ると翌日には1ダース準備していただくなど大変助かりました。従業員の方も優しく、非常に良い旧正月を過ごさせていただきました。ルームサービスやプール、タクシーの予約なども快適かつスムーズでした。
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
クッキー
JP
"bra hotell"
det var ett stort och härligt hotell med mycket fin god frukost. bra service fanns att tillgå.
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
SE
"Idealer Ausgangspunkt und Oase der Ruhe"
Ein hervorragend gelegenes Hotel mit exzellentem Frühstück und ideal im Zentrum der Stadt gelegen, fußläufig zur Sukumvit Road, zum Sky Train und zur Metro, Taxen und Imbisse vor der Tür. Das Hotel zeichnet sich durch einen ausgezeichneten Service aus. Mitten in der von Verkehrslärm geprägten Umgebung kommt man hier zur Ruhe, der Pool und seine Anlage sind Urlaub pur.
10 night trip Jan 1, 2013
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Conrad Bangkok Residences

"Loved it, great room"
05/12/15 Kevin S Huntersville, United States
I got an upgrade to the top floor and I loved the place. I also had an amazing Australian Steak for room service that was fantastic. The views were great and the service was exactly what you would expect from a Conrad. I even had to check out a day early and they did not charge even thought I did not inform them until about 4pm that evening. What a great stay!
"Back Again"
04/04/15 RichardWilliams_58 Perth, Australia
Once again we booked to stay at the Conrad residences, our first choice of accommodation in Bangkok. We were again made to feel very welcome and it was nice to be remembered by some of the staff. My wife lost her bank card on the first night and the staff went out of there way to help her. We will be back.
"Minimal recognition of Diamond"
03/29/15 LiangShanBo Shanghai
This is for the residence, not hotel. Main reason for low rating is the minimal recognition of diamond status and specifically, no access to lounge. I am a diamond. Stayed maybe 70-80 nights last year at Hiltons all over the world. Earned my diamond status. My reservation stated lounge access included, if available. There is a lounge in the Conrad, but was not given access even though clearly available.. Also, no room upgrade. I came for a conference at the Sofitel So, but stayed here even though less convenient since I have status. But, didn't get recognition so not sure it was worth the inconvenience. If you don't have elite status, then not relevant to you and I would give the residence a 4 probably and read on. Breakfast buffet was quite good on floor 2. Plenty of food of Asian and Western style. Very delicious. Good bread selection. Gym: great equipment. Mix of free weight, machines, newer treadmills, etc. Gym was empty when I went there so no wait for any equipment. Room: Had a studio. Equipped with kitchen, utensils, dishes, etc. Bathroom had tub and small shower. One sink in bathroom (wondering if the Conrad hotel had larger bathrooms like other Conrads I've stated at). Room was well maintained. Everything was in good shape. No issues re refurbishment needed. Room was quiet. No street noise. Didn't hear anything from hallway or neighbors (although the residence seemed empty, not sure why I didn't get upgraded then). Location: Didn't take public transport much. Took a cab to the Sofitel for my conference, which was about a 10 minute ride tops. There is a free shuttle bus to the sky train, although you could easily walk the distance if not too hot or raining. Mall is attached to the hotel, so can go shopping in the supermarket and/or eat at the inexpensive restaurants. I saw there was a Starbucks somewhere nearby, but didn't use it. I had a WiFi issue. Worked OK on my mobile, although would drop off suddenly and reconnect occasionally. For my laptop, VPN was a big problem for downloading large emails. Basically unusable. Not a laptop/VPN problem in Thailand because had no problem in the SQ and TG airport lounges on the way out. Probably wouldn't stay at the residence again. If I knew about the recognition issue would have stayed at the hotel instead. Read the reviews of the hotel before you book it though (I haven't).
"Very impressed "
03/18/15 RIClark Sydney Australia
From being personally being taken to the Residences check by Hotel reception staff on check in rather than told " its over the other side" to recognition of my birthday the staff at the Hotel/ Residences are outstanding, they cant do enough for you. Staying in a Residences 1 bed studio room which is certainly large enough, with a generous bathroom. Special mention must go to Yuth the manager of cafe@2 who was extremely personal and professional. His ability to make one feel at home and have concern for his guests was most appreciated. He is a great ambassador for the hotel and Thailand. Will most certainly return.
"Rather disappointing..."
03/06/15 metcalve Singapore, Singapore
Conrad Hotels have always been my top choice whenever I travel, but this Bangkok property seems to be a letdown in the brand that I usually associate Conrad with. On the plus side, every staff seems to be a shining star in their own rights, and even the staff who checked me in was very pleasant despite her seeming inability to understand when I asked if I would be given an upgrade because of my HHonors Gold status (she kept saying yes when I asked her about it, and told me it is a one-bedroom apartment, but turned out to be my originally booked studio). Room looks tired, very very tired. While everything that should be there is there, you just can't help thinking about how old the hotel is and when was the last time they did a refurb. The bed was creaking and felt like a spring mattress from the 1980s. The armchair in the room was a standalone which wouldn't look out of place in a 3-star hotel, but not at Conrad. Location was OK and a 10 (maybe 15 minute) walk to the nearest BTS station. There is a 7-11 up the road about 5 minutes away, or if you're back early at TOPS supermarket that closes at 9pm which is almost attached to the hotel. While there isn't really anything that cannot be salvaged, it is unlikely that I will return to this hotel, primarily because of the hardware which is screaming for a renovation. If you are used to Conrad hotels, keep your mind VERY OPEN if you are going to check in to this one.
"Big disappointment to the brand"
02/20/15 Jason W
When I planned my trip, I really wanted to have a nice 5-star hotel for my families...stayed in Ritz Carlton in Guangzhou, it was a fantastic hotel... coming in Bangkok, been here couple years back stayed in Crown Plaza, very nice... Given Bangkok's reputation as a tourist destination and Conrad brand, my expectation was a little bit high, but I thought I won't be disappointed... Guess I was wrong, seriously wrong, the hotel room is really old and lack of maintenance, bath tub is clearly with all the marks that who knows been there for how long...and staff...hmmmm, during my check-in, it's just ok! Overall, it's about just a 3 star level... I am still at the hotel when I am writing this review, that's an exception, there has never been a hotel give me the urge to put into words while I'm still there ... And I've been with lots of hotels, due to my line of work...
"Highly recommended"
02/19/15 mimainn Innsbruck
I was staying there for 4 nights middle of February. There is a bit confusion between Conrad residences and the Conrad hotel. The fact is that they are different hotels in the same complex, like the Hilton and the Doubletree on Sukhumvit, but share some facilities (like the beautiful pool). Lounge access is not possible for the Residences but breakfast can be booked and takes place at the Conrad hotel. My room was a 'one BR suite' which was extremely nice, one category up from the 'studio' which is the lowest category. It was equipped with a good, small kitchen (also the Studio category has one, according to their home page). Quality of everything excellent, some things the same as in the hotel, some different. More space than the already spacy rooms in Conrad hotel but upper occupancy limit is still 2 persons, except for the 2BR suite for which it is 4. Highest floor is 15, compared to 31 of the hotel. Prices similar to Conrad hotel, sometimes slightly lower. I remember that in the past the prices depended on the length of stay (would be normal for 'residence') but that seems not to be the case any more. This is strange and maybe I am somehow mistaken. Compared to the hotel, why would you select the residences ? Rate might be cheaper, more than 2 people want to share one room, you cannot use the lounge anyhow, the hotel might be full like it was the case for me, or if you like to have a kitchen. Some things I forgot to find out, like if there is room service available. Alltogether I had a very pleasant stay. I was writing a little bit longish because before I myself was sometimes wondering about the difference between 'the 2 Conrads' in BKK.
01/30/15 AsianTravelKaki Malaysia
Just came back from my stay at the Conrad Bangkok Residences and I must say I was blown away by how spacious the room was. Fully equipped with a kitchenette, a large living room and 2 flat screen TV's (one in the room and another one in the living area) and a dining table, it is great for couples who intend to stay long in Bangkok. Nestled right in the heart of the embassy row where most embassies are located, it is also a perfect place for those who are looking for a great mix of business and pleasure. Right next to it is a shopping complex with Tops Supermarket, pharmacy and major retail brands. If you feel like getting out of the residences for a breath of fresh air, just take a short walk to the Phloen Chit BTS station and that will connect you to other interesting destinations in Bangkok. Food wise, the hotel has a pretty good spread for lunch and breakfast at Cafe 2. Check out their selection of yogurt and freshly pressed fruit juices as well as pastries during breakfast. While for lunch you can try their selection of hot dishes ranging from Western to Thai. However, being a Thai food fan I found their Thai dishes to be rather muted or bland and not as spicy as I would have liked it to be. I supposed they are downplaying the spiciness to cater to the international travellers. Overall, I had a good stay at the Residences and found the staffs to be courteous and accommodating.
"Not So Great Stay"
01/11/15 nwk84 Singapore, Singapore
Initially had a booking at the Conrad Bangkok Hotel, but was transferred to the Residences after a mishap with the bookings as I did not want a smoking room when I initially checked in and they were fully booked. In between, I was accidentally given a room that had already been occupied and after some running around (after my tiring late flight in) was finally shown by an apologetic manager a suite at the residences. Was provided a complementary wine but that too was quite disappointing. While large, rooms are disappointing and not suited for the business traveler and are probably more targeted at families. Furnishing is slightly dated and the corner suite I was given had a wardrobe that was hard to access. Bed was too hard for my liking though services was decent. The breakfast buffet (shared with the Conrad Hotel) is a huge let down given the Conrad brand and has a very cafeteria feel to it - Long lines and wait for eggs, overcrowded and lacking in decent food. Would not return to the residences, especially having stayed at the Grand Hyatt which was exceptional though at the time I stayed at the Conrad primarily for the location.
"A-one place to stay"
01/01/15 Frank C Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
From the time you arrive deal with the efficient concierge and friendly front desk staff, you will realize you made a good decision in staying at Conrad. I was a resident for 46 days in late 2014 and enjoyed caring staff in the gym, at the pool, and very attentive housekeepers. The entire staff made me feel as if I was a VIP, while doing the same forall other guests in this hotel. Catching a taxi was sometimes a bit of a wait, but catch the free shuttle to the skytrain (BTS), and save cash and getting stuck in traffic jams. Highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Bangkok.