All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

• 1.0
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad amenities

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"家族向けのホテル"
今回は家族5人でのバンコクープーケットでの旅行でしたのでちょっと贅沢なホテルをチョイスしました。 部屋も広く2ベットルームにしてプールも広く朝食も最高でした。 一つ何がありWi-Fiが有料が残念でした。
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
ryo
"市内観光には最高!"
2ベッド2バスルームに宿泊しました。部屋が広くて、とても良かったです。駅までもシャトルバスがあるので、観光には便利でした。
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
leon
"家族向けのホテル"
4泊しました。基本的に良いホテルだと思います。 設備の面で蛇口が取れたり、入り口のドアが自動でしまらず…。また、旧正月中ということであり、お客様が多いのは理解できますが大晦日の朝は会議室で朝食となったのはちょっと…(翌日の正月は三階の日本食レストランを解放)ということを除けば良いホテルでした。 洗濯機は重宝しましたし、水も初日4本使い切ると翌日には1ダース準備していただくなど大変助かりました。従業員の方も優しく、非常に良い旧正月を過ごさせていただきました。ルームサービスやプール、タクシーの予約なども快適かつスムーズでした。
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
クッキー
"bra hotell"
det var ett stort och härligt hotell med mycket fin god frukost. bra service fanns att tillgå.
4 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
SE
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
tae hyun
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Conrad Bangkok Residences

"Comfortable and convenient"
03/17/16 Olivier F Nice
The Conrad residence offers very nice sized serviced apartments with the advantage of having hotel restaurants, amenities and services (being merged). There is also access directly from/to the CRC Tower shopping and banking complex, with more shops, restaurants, coffee lounges, supermarket and even a food court. Although the apartments are starting to date a little, the quality and comfort is still there, very spacious living/dining area in the apartment, large bedroom with very comfortable bed. Only the kitchenette is a bit on the small side and I found the cutlery, plates, glasses and other kitchen equipment to be absolutely minimal to virtually non-existant... So don't throw a dinner party... The breakfast buffet was tops, offering a huge variety of choice, all included in the room price. We had all in all a very pleasant stay at the Conrad.
"Anniversary Tour ( Hilton Properties in Thailand )"
03/16/16 Emman1986 Macau
our 3rd stop! Conrad Bangkok! Originally, I booked the hotel, not the residence. but the upgrade me without knowing that it's in residence. When I try to change it back, it's not possible as per them. Anyway, The suite that they gave to us is fine. I guess around 108 sqm. if im not mistaken. Despite of being big, It feels so lonely. Maybe because of the color/paint or I dunno why. Bu despite of that, im still happy for the suite. We just stay there for sleep since were out for the whole day. The suite is clean, spacious, comfortable bed, robes are relaxing, and some good things you can find in a suite. But the highlight of this stay is their effort putting anniversary set-up and amenities to the suite. And for us, that's matter. And thank you for that. We appreciate that specially that we are there for our anniversary. We don't have much time to explore the hotel facilities since were out of the hotel for the whole day but we try the in room dining service. The food served at a timely manner. The presentation of the food is good same goes with the quality. When we call for the extra bottled water, housekeeping send it right away. Overall, we enjoyed our short stay. Before, I really hesitant about Conrad Bangkok residence because of the review of its previous guest, but now, I can recommend this property for the other colleague. And I might stay here again too. And one more thing, they provide shuttle bus going to BTS station.
"Great stay convenient location"
03/15/16 pimnart Maryland
Great staycation! We booked a one bedroom apartment, which is a good size. Facilities are great swimming pool, gym, friendly staff, good selection of breakfast buffet ranging from American, Japanese and Indian selections to name a few. Free wifi is available if your a Hilton Honors member. Good location, shuttle service to the BTS station.
"Comfortable - but not WOW!"
02/14/16 jagatrathore68 New Delhi, India
The location is what really works for this hotel. It's well connected, and their shuttle service is reliable and punctual. The suites are comfortable and the kitchenette is adequately with all the essentials in case you want to cook up a snack for yourself. There's a 7-11 within walking distance, and a nice little pub called The Witches that serves nice meals. Don't expect anything too fancy and you won't be disappointed.
"Nice Place but there are Security Problems"
02/07/16 TomA2 South Florida, Florida
I stayed here for a month as I work in Bangkok regularly. It's a nice long stay serviced apartment complex with good service and one of the best city hotel pools I've ever seen. (The pool is shared with the hotel.) The service is truly 5 star. The breakfast buffet is excellent, however there are a lot of mainland Chinese tour groups that stay here and if you are there at the same time, you might find that things get a bit crazy. The location is quite good, though it can be hard to find a taxi that wants to bring you back to this location during peak hours because there is quite a lot of congestion on Wireless Road. However, I feel I must mention that I had about US$2000 stolen from the room safe. (I realize I don't sound terribly upset, but I am reasonably well off and this was more an annoyance to me than a tragedy as I know it would be for many people.) I credit the management with checking things out thoroughly, but several security problems persisted throughout my stay. First of all, the security cameras in the hall are missing. I'm not sure how long they have been gone (and of course I didn't notice this until it was too late) but you can see the holes in the ceiling where they used to be. No one was sure who removed them or why. Because of this, there was no recording of who had entered my room. Security cameras are ubiquitous in Bangkok. There is no excuse for a 5 star hotel not repairing/replacing missing security cameras. Second, the door did not close by itself. It appeared to be closed, but the lock didn't actually latch unless you pulled it. After the burglary, the staff adjusted the door, but it soon reverted to not closing. I feel I was careful about pulling it closed, but there is no way to state categorically that it was pulled closed on the day of the burglary. I'm not sure I will stay here again, unless these problems are remedied. If you do stay, be sure that the security cameras on your floor are working and that your door closes (all the way) automatically. If not, you should definitely ask for another room as they never apprehended the thief in my case. You can place cash in the hotel safe near the lobby, and this is what I did for the rest of my stay without incident. The bottom line is that this is an excellent hotel, but security issues need to be addressed.
"Almost a 5 star"
02/04/16 g8rb878 Tampa, Florida
My favorite thing about this hotel was that there is a tops market in the mall that's connected to the hotel. Very helpful with two small kids. Another favorite was the washing machine in the kitchen. But it didn't have a dryer. One dryer was located in the wash room in the hallway which was free to use. But if you hang your clothes up in the room on the window sill it dried the same day. The pool is gorgeous. But extremely cold! It doesn't get too much sun which is a bummer since my boys love to swim. We couldn't spend more than 20 min in the pool. The room is why I am only giving it 4 stars. It looks outdated. Curtains had gross stains on them. Not sure if the red spots on the wall was blood or paint splattered on the wall. No red paint in the room though. Expected a little more with the price of the room.
"NOTHING WOW !"
01/20/16 ApurvGarg New Delhi, India
We stayed over new years ! I didnt understand why the hotel has the name what it has ! Noting WOW ! Simple small lobby we had a 2 bedroom suite which was normal have stayed in many suites and apratments in BKK, with much better amenities and also with better location Hotel is not walkable to any place the central world mall is close but you have to take atleast a TUK TUK ! which hotel finds tough to find at times Trust me if you plan to shop its very inconvinient Further even for signt seeing you waste atleast 45 minutes to an hour just getting from hotel to the tube station/ Metro AnD INTERNET at CONRAD is not free ! Amazing ! the whole world gives it freee !!! Many better places ! trust e staying over at NEw YEars time but didnt feel like it being in a vibrant city like BKK where all hotels were so well done up
"Fantastic Hotel"
01/16/16 Jonathan B
The Conrad Residence and main Conrad Hilton Hotel are connected by a short corridor, and the restaurants and bars are one in the same - so this review covers these common aspects too. The service, food, rooms and standard of decor is all first class in my opinion. We ate at the Chinese restaurant in the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the food and evening (separate review). I took breakfast in the Hotel each day...and what an excellent offering they have - catering for all tastes to the highest standards. The fresh fruit was particularly good. The rooms and general decor is very to a high standard and staff could not do more to help. I would definitely stay here next time I'm in Bangkok - tremendous...!
"Spacious, modern with spectacular bathrooms"
12/25/15 simleo Sydney, Australia
In January 2015, we broke up our 6 week European trip with a stop over in Bangkok fr two nights before returning to Sydney. Sick of sharing one room with my two teenage daughters I decided to rent a two bed roomed apartment. Our stay was exquisite. The girls were delighted with the I house shopping centre that had a Starbucks. There was also a handy supermarket to buy food. The rooms were huge and the bathrooms were Beautiful. We were given a fruit basket upon arrival. The outside pool was enormous and the day spa was expensive but unbelievably good. The only drawback was that free wifi was not included in the price.
"Good for long stay"
11/12/15 Su2122013 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Booked into a small apartment with one bedroom, one spacious living room with a dining table, one big bathroom and a kitchenette. Near office buildings and a small mall attached to the hotel. However, nearest BTS station is not that near, around 10min walk away. Gym was wonderful and breakfast is good. Only interacted with the receptionist who offered the typical Thai warm hospitality.