All hotels in Wildwood, New Jersey, United States of America
305 E. Rio Grande Avenue, Wildwood, NJ, 08260, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I love this hotel!!!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Dawn
Lovely retro hotel......................Loved staying in the Airstream for that 50's 60's vibe............Lovely Staff.Comfy beds!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Cheryl
"Eh..."
It was okay although I would've liked a little more for the cost. I think I saw a bedbug crawling across the bed, and possibly some eggs. I checked the matress, though, and it actually looked relatively new. It was one of their cottage rooms, so in a separate building from the main hotel. Breakfast was some plain bagels, small danishes (possibly starting to go stale), and small mufins. I likely would not stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great hotel in Wildwood!"
We stayed for only one night, but it was a great little mini vacation in several ways. The staff at the hotel was very friendly, the complementary items were huge plus, lots of fun to take the bikes out and ride them on the boardwalk. The pool and hot tub were clean and a very nice size compared to other hotels. We love the retro look and would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and we would come back again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Pattii
"Great time"
Great time!! Also free bike riding. Music was amazing around pool. Desk help was incredible. We will come back again soon
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Edgar
"Great staff"
I was not feelin well and decided to stay another night and the staff decided to give me another night stay at a discount rate. Now that's what I call great service going above n beyond to satisfy your guest.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, affordable"
We were so glad we picked this place! The room was great, especially for the price! I gave it 4 stars only because it's not exactly a luxury hotel, but if you're looking for an affordable place that's clean, comfortable, and accommodating, I highly recommend the Starlux. This was a last minute booking and we honestly weren't expecting much with the price that we paid, but we were very pleasantly surprised. Everything in the room was very clean and all of their towels and sheets looked and felt newer and very fresh. The bed was super comfortable and had a great, heavy down feather comforter. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The hot tub was open even in March, so bring your bathing suit!
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We loved the buildings architecture and interior designs.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Alyssa
"Couldn't even check in, no one there!"
There was no one at the office when I went to check in. Tried calling and got no answer! I was still charged for a room I couldn't even check into! Worst customer service ever!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Theresa
staff was very helpful, let us extend checkout to help with our event.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Retro vibe was fun."
The staff was excellent--providing extra pillows and towels and making us feel welcome. The rooms are a little small (we had double beds) and the mattresses leave something to be desired. (Tip: Ask for a Memory Foam mattress pad--they have them!). The retro vibe was fun; the place was spotless. Enjoyed the fireside lounge.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Loved this place!"
Stayed here with my son on the way to see family up north. I was alittle weary of a motel type place but It was so cute and retro. The whole town was rught out of the 50's, but not dated and old. It was almost right on the beach and was clean cute and the lady at the desk was super friendly. My son loved the lava lanp in the room. It was spotless and the beds were clean and comfortable. I would absolutly stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Anna
"Very clean Nice size rooms Loved set up!!"
Came in late fall for cheer comps!! Loved the room -- clean & spacious!!! Can't wait to come back!!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
chrissy
"Starlux in WILDWOOD NJ"
The hotel and it's staff was very nice.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Would stay again"
Clean , neat and nicely decorated with a modern retro feel.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Kristine
"Star Lux in Wildwood NJ"
Very cute place. Decor right out of the "Jetsons". Across street from boardwalk. 10 minutes from Cape May; which was where we were going. Lots less $ and very convienent.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
Lona
"starlux stay"
staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. For the money this was a great place to stay. It was convenient to the boardwalk and the neighborhood was fine for walking.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Stay here!!!!"
Great choice in hotel! We will stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Lew
"Great spot in Wildwood"
We loved staying at the Starlux! We had a studio queen suite, so there was plenty of room, with a small kitchen. The staff was great. After a day playing around Wildwood and Cape May, it was fantastic to relax in the pool, where they play 50s music to entertain you. In case there's something you'd like to do in Wildwood -- bike on the Boardwalk, boogie-board in the surf, lounge in beach chairs by the ocean, the Starlux seems to have just what you'll need to loan you. We enjoyed the bikes.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Sarah C
"Fun theme-style accomodations!"
We stayed in one of the airstreams. We loved it! It was clean and comfortable. If you are ok with trailer style accomodations (compact, small shower, small sink, smaller bed), then you will be comfortable here. The hotel also has a clean pool, hot tub, game room and the fact that they have bikes is another plus! Very close to the boardwalk as well. The flinstones era decor was another plus. We came down for a wedding and everyone that wasnt staying at this place was so intrigued and wanted to check it out! What a great expeience, i highly suggest it!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Cheryl
"Cool funky and clean hotel. Definitely recommend."
Great staff, not luxury, but clean and fun. Would definitely go back, and recommend to a friend.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
T
very good lots of free amneties
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Only one block from the boardwalk"
Quite an enjoyable vacation. Great weather & nice restaurants nearby.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Starlux"
Staff was so sweet and helpful! Awesome funky room. Coming back next year
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"A mid century lovers dream! But stay in the suites"
I stayed at the Star lux during the week for two nights. I stayed in one of the suites on the second floor. My room was clean and had a wonderful amount of space. The little kitchen was cute and the refrigerator much bigger than expected. The pool and hot tub were great, lounge area clean and a beautiful space. Bikes were available along with beach gear. You can see the Wildwoods sign from the hotel! The staff was very helpful and welcoming, didn't seem impersonal. My parents stayed in another room- non suite which was still enough room, but slightly dirty (ie crumbs on table, stained decorative pillows) so my mother requested to switch rooms. The desk was kind and let her choose from a few rooms. I wouldn't say overall the whole hotel is in pristine condition, but not run down. It's more like "lived in." The neon lights, palm trees, and mid century decor MORE than make up for a few small imperfections. I loved it and will most likely stay here again next year.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Love it, air stream was totally worth it"
It's a little jarring if you've never stayed in an airstream before, but it was a lot of fun. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at a hotel stay. It's small, so you have to be really comfortable with small spaces. We couldn't really get the wifi to work, but everything else was great. Tvs worked fine, bed and the Austin Powers style futon-couch was really comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely helpful too. You could borrow beach supplies like boards, chairs and umbrellas as well as bikes as complementary. The whole staff were really helpful and respectful with any questions or issues you may have had. I would recommend the Starlux to anyone during a beach stay at Wildwood. I hope I can get back there next year!
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Very poor breakfast, ugly Lobby"
I stayed in Starlux for 2 nights. Breakfast was included. Both breakfasts were absolutely the same: 2 types of muffins, 2 types rolls, bagels, cream cheese, regular coffee, Lipton black tee, orange and apple juice. Only Apple juice and muffins were ok... Swimming pool is very small. Lobby is tiny and uncomfortable, no chairs, you have to stay on line squeezed between two walls.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Ann
"Nice hotel wish breakfast was better, did not eat"
Awesome location Nice room Wonderful staff Do not plan on breakfast, nothing there, sm area.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Jo
This hotel is a block from the start of the boardwalk!!!! This hotel is beautiful inside and out. Clean and new. Not like some hotels I have been to in wildwood. Everyone at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. They have bikes with or without baby seats and a ton of other stuff you can sign out at no extra charge!!! Great place to stay. I will defineitly stay here again
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
"i was surprise"
Ive heard stories of hotels all around wildwood of where the conditions werent that good due to people constantly comes and goes. The only thing that caught my eye was the rating. Ill tell you something this hotel is truly 5 star in my eyes. We got the king suite it was clean such perfect locations to most restaurant and boardwalk. The staff was nice they offer alot of complementry things. The only thing i didnt like was the comp. Breakfast in the morning its just basically bread coffee and juice i think they should do a better job at that other than that. The manager was nice he greeted us as soon we walked in gave us directions and everything we will definietly be coming back here again
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Denis
The service was very friendly and helpful. They do have free parking. It is very close walking distance to the beach and Boardwalk (where the Wildwood sign is located). Ice cream shoppe right across the street. They had coffee, juice, bagels, Danish & mini muffins for the Continental Breakfast. The pool & hot tub was kept very pristine. Rooms are a bit older and smaller than I am used to (ex: no vanity in bathroom for your toiletries just a very tiny shelf), but clean. Very nice towels. Nice flat screen TV & DVD players are standard (not Blue Ray), coffee maker, frig & microwave, hair dryer and iron. They have bikes and chairs for beach (but go early to get them). There is a small game room. Overall we enjoyed our stay, however, I thought it was a bit pricey.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Anniversary in Wildwood
"Great Nostalgia Visit"
Booked this room for my wife to have a girl's get away. She was ecstatic when she found that her room was in one of the Streamline trailers. The hotel has old silver Streamline trailers for an extra touch. Clean, set up like the 60s/70s complete with lava lamp. She raved for days about the trip.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice stay at the Starlux"
The hotel is very well kept.I rented the two Airstream trailers across the street.The trailers were from the 60's but an Airstream can last forever if you take care of it.The trailers had a private deck (with a BBQ) which was nice.If you're not a trailer person then I would stay at the hotel but I've had trailers before so it was cool to do it again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
CJ
Everything was great.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Wes
"A stone's throw from the boardwalk"
The hotel was very nice it was so cute and retro it looked like the 1950's, without looking dated. The staff was extremely nice, they called me twice just to confirm my reservation and to make sure I was happy with my room choice. The room was extremely clean, and the their were plenty of towels in the bathroom. The towels were so thick and fluffy, it made me feel like I was staying in a high class hotel. A continental breakfast is included with your stay, coffee, juice, muffins and danishes. The hotel has free bike rentals, free beach chairs and umbrellas for your use. They also have a beautiful pool and hot tub that you can use even before your official check-in time and even after you check out in the morning. And they have plenty of parking in a lot right across the street from the hotel. I loved everything about the hotel, except the room rate, I thought it was a little expensive. I stayed over on the evening of June 27, 2014 and the rate was north of $170. Otherwise, I would whole heartedly recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
Staff was great, great location, nice rooms.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
"Fun place to stay!"
We really enjoyed our stay. One block off the boardwalk. Close to everything! Great nostalgic place to stay. The rooms were clean. Parking was the only drawback until we found the adjacent lot, then, we were good. Throwback to the seventies with music and decor, including the lava lamp! Loved it! I would definitely come again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Really expected more out of what I thought was the best hotel in Wildwood.When I got there I just felt like a piece of meat....front desk staff was not helpful...making me come down three times for an alarm clock that wasn't working, gave me a broken one the second time and finally a new one the THIRD time. Rooms aren't old like most of the hotels in town but they do have some dated things...like no outlets near the beds. But much cleaner than anything else in WW. Just felt for the price (almost twice the competition) I would have gotten more in the service department.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Cool Place"
Very nice hotel staff. In room lava lamp. What else could you ask for? We liked the retro beach decor.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Close to beach and boardwalk"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Pool is heated and clean. They have beach chairs, sand toys and bicycles for use at no additional charge. there is also a game room. Continental breakfast was good and coffee/juice was available all day. We had a great stay and only a block away from the boardwalk and beach.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Fantastic!"
Our 2nd time here. Love the cheerfulness of the place.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"the hotel close to beach and friendly staff"
I loved my stay at this hotel. it was close to the beach as well as close to some awesome restaurants. the staff told us about 2 wonderful places to eat, both turned out to be great. we also went whale watching, very close in Cape May. had a wonderful time at Starlux. will definitely be going back to this hotel. Thanks George
Other trip May 27, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable, and very convenient to our purpose. Complimentary breakfast was a nice touch. The pool and hot tub are excellent. Close to the boardwalk and Dunkin' Donuts. Recommendation of the Dogfish Tavern was the best part of the service, as the food was superb.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Cool Place Close to the Beach"
Stayed during the off-season one night. Interesting place, sure it hops during the summer. Room where nice with kitchenette. They have two airstream trailers set up to rent. They whole theme was like a sixties jetsons type look. Nice place on the corner.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Great place for family"
We stayed here as my daughter had a sporting event at the Wildwood convention center. It was within walking distance of the center and boardwalk. Rooms were clean and well stocked with a cute little kitchenette. Pool was nice and the staff was extremely friendly. They even offered for us to stay and use the pool after check out! I would stay there again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"super cute hotel"
I chose this hotel because of the availability of multiroom suites. Our "room" consisted of a sitting area with sofabed, eating area, kitchenette, bedroom with 2 double beds and a bathroom. We were pleasantly surprised to find all areas to be ample size, clean, comfortable, in good working order, and well stocked. The bathroom amenities were from Philosophy, which is a favorite brand of ours and we considered a plus. The bed was one of the most lushly appointed and comfy beds I've encountered in a hotel. The rest of the areas were adorably appointed in a early 60's retro theme. The rest of the hotel did not offer much - there was a nicely heated outdoor pool and hot tub and a simple continental breakfast was offered - management made an effort to serve breakfast an hour early to accomodate the numerous guests they had that weekend that were attending an early competition at the nearby convention center. There is no restaurant or bar, but the surrounding neighborhood offers plenty of options. The hotels location is convenient to the beach, boardwalk and convention center - about a 10 minute walk to all. The management also allowed us to park at the hotel after we'd checked out, and invited us to come back after the competition to use the bathrooms at the hotel, even though we'd checked out. I found that to be extremely gracious. There is unfortunately a very noisy "party" hotel across the street - my only real negative opinion, and parking is limited.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Susan Wise
A nice funky place to stay.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"love it !"
Super clean rooms nice people great pool !
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
"close to convention center"
Perfect
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Everything was excellent. Also near main recreational sites.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014