All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place but needs attention to detail"
Loved room and layout and staff. .. Found trash under bed One bed had bars sticking out and my boy got hurt
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
niv
First let me say I love the Caribbean Resort, I have stayed in the Cayman before and was greatly pleased. However this time I stayed in the Dominican, the room itself wasn't a problem but the location was horrible. I was in a room around the corner from the elevator and let's just say sleep was nonexistent. Every luggage cart or rolling cart that went by my room either on my floor or the floor above was a huge problem. The first night we got maybe four hours and the second we got more but if relaxing is what you want, this building is not the one for you.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Tanya
"Xmas getaway."
Christmas getaway with wife for a couple days. The first room not good for the ocean view requested and ended in a second room with a great oceanfront visual. We had great weather. Major issues with unacceptable handicapped parking due to wife,s disability. Parking in deck across the street and parking spaces small for our full size pickup. We ended up parking on the top for space and this resulted in some inconvenience for wife.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Close to beach and had game rooms for kids"
Everything seemed ok at first considering I had stayed here in the past But there wasn't any coffee or condiments in the room had dishwasher no dish soap this sucked big time so that's why I said I wouldn't recommend to friends!!!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"We stayed over Christmas and had a great time."
We stayed over Christmas week and had a blast.The weather was great .My family really liked the resort.The indoor pools,and outdoor pool and hot tub were a lot of fun for the kids in the family as well as the location of the resort.Everything close by.Parking was good.Already planning next years stay... Staff did a great job too..
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
pete
"Fantastic"
We stayed at the Jamacian which is part of Caribbean...it was quiet .it was a little outdated.we had a view of the beach with a fantastic sun rise!!
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
bonnie
"fine for college kids"
Hotel was OK. Zero hotel service.... No fresh linens or made up beds. OK for a college kid.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Bonnie
"December"
Good stayed
3 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
ernesto
"family stay"
Love all the amenities and comfort of having the condo we had. The ocean view was wonderful and the hotel aervice, even with booking an additional day was outstanding.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Andre
"Booked 2 months ago and they gave us a lousy room"
After ample booking time, we were given a room, that should be given as a last minute room. Changing rooms was a nightmare. It included being locked out of our belongs for over an hour, a stand in line for 30 minutes, for a new room and some of our belongs being left in the safe, in the old room. The whole fiasco took about 2 hours out of a vacation day and was VERY frustrating. They compensated us with a $30 breakfast.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good trip, but..."
We enjoyed our stay, but we were placed in the older building the Jamaican which could have used some much needed updates. Great location on the beach, good price just wish we would have been in the actual hotel advertised on the hotels.com website.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Ruth
"You would enjoy"
A one day getaway from family after Christmas. The room was nice but the fridge showed signs of rust and paint peelings and looking under the bed , there were sun flower seeds and what seemed to be nuts, very minor imperfections other than that the room was gorgeous and the staff was super friendly. Located on a very quiet end of the beach , it was just what was needed.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Monica
"Weekend [Christmas Present] Getaway"
Everything was great, again. Only minor issue, I was a little disappointed in the Saturday cleaning service. Just towels left and no cleaning.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
richard
The people there were very helpful and accomodating. The view from our room was good. The restaurant next door was sooo convenient. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again!
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
Thank you for taking the time to post this review! It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice room for a cheap price"
The room is nice and is fully equip with pots, dishes and everything you need to cook a dinner. The Bathroom is small though and the towels are not that great. It feels and look like the towels they give you in a rundown motel. Thats the only bad thing about the hotel
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Leonard
"Christmas shopping getaway"
Everything was wonderful except for the shower it was broken and no plumber on call they came as soon as we called
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
cathy
"Very relaxing"
Our stay was very nice. At first the room that were originally assigned to, was not very satisfying but I went to the front desk and asked for a better room, better viewing and they moved my husband and I with absolutely no prob at all. The front desk was also very nice about it. The new room we got moved to, was sooooo much better!!! The cleanliness, the space the viewing... Very very nice!!
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us at the Caribbean Resort. We do apologize about the issue you experienced in the original room. I am glad the front desk was able to move you right aware. Thank you for posting this review, we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Tia
"Stayed a week. Clean comfortable convenient!"
Easy walk to pier and ferris wheel at the boardwalk. Free DVD rental was a nice perk too! I'll be back next year.
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
It is so great to hear that you enjoyed the location and amenities here at the Caribbean Resort. We work very hard to ensure guest satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Clean and Functional"
Was in Myrtle Beach for a quick overnight and stayed at this resort based on Expedia reviews. Room was clean and comfortable. Unlimited DVD rental during stay is a nice bonus feature. Staff was friendly if a little slow (off season, so no real surprise). There were two people working the marketing desk and only one at the front counter. I am disappointed by the growing trend of charging resort fees ($11.00+ per day) to keep room prices low. If I have to pay a daily fee to stay at your facility, reflect it in the room price for an apples to apples comparison.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Sharpe
"No Water from Shower Head"
There was absolutely no water coming from shower head. Not sure what was going on - reported it to front desk. Everything else was wonderful. This is the second time I have stayed and will stay again. Great location, great price, excellent view!
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
We are so sorry to hear about the poor water pressure in your unit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This issue has been fixed. We are pleased that you had a great time while vacationing with us! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Quiet and Relaxing"
This was a quiet and relaxing trip....all you could hear was the ocean waves out of our window. The villas were clean and the staff was very friendly.
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Caribbean Resort. We are delighted to hear about your enjoyable experience with us at the Caribbean Resort. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Cleanliness"
My room smelled and had a horrible shower. Curtain was old spring kind and left 2 feet of room from the wall to shower. Kept falling down. Room was barley cleaned first few days, finally not cleaned at all one day, called office and they said sorry staff is gone but would put note in computer to make sure it was cleaned very well the next day. Again next day still was not cleaned, fest said sorry staff has gone home
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Dirty Room
"Ladies Winter Retreat!!"
We enjoyed our stay! Everyone in our group had enough room,so were comfortable.The only downside was no elevator.Next time we will try for a lower floor.
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Terry
"1-nt Stay at Myrtle Beach"
I feel like the hotel is false advertisement. They have one nice tower for the registration area, which they put pictures of on the website, but the other areas they put guests in are run-down and need remodeling, including the Jamaican Tower, where our room was located. The hotel is a chain of mismatched buildings that they consolidated together and our room was in serious need of updates. The only nice thing in our room was the shower head, which put out strong streams of water without being abrasive. It was not cleaned well, I can see hair and dust bunnies on the sheets and floor. It was a decent 1-night stay for the off-season price but I would not pay more than the $60 (including the resort fee) we paid and I would likely not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
L
"Perfect"
Perfect
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"nice and quite atmosphere"
It was wonderful
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
jerome
"short getaway"
only complaint is that the bed could have been a little more comfortable. Great price and location.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good hotel, bad night sleep"
Have stayed many times and like the hotel and location. Our stay this time wasn't good. We were put in room on 1st floor and heard noise all night and unable to sleep. Called next morning, maintenance came and found that spa outside ran all night..it was located close to our room. All that was offered was another room but we were checking out...won't make that mistake again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Found dirty towel and someone's wallet in my room; weird because I only saw it upon returning for a second time ! Made me uncomfortable with cleanliness and rather or not someone came into room. Hotel staff seemed like they cared and did not refund me my money but said they would send me a gift certificate in the mail to cover well over another night ! Possibly just a mishap. Hotel needs new hotel locks, perhaps I would rather stay in the main building versus the Jamaican building for safety and other reasons! Overall 3 out of 5 rating,
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
We are very sorry to hear about your past experience with us at the Caribbean Resort. Our standards are extremely high, especially with the cleanliness of each and every room. I will absolutely be sure to contacted my maintenance and housekeeping supervisors right away. I can assure you this issue will be addressed. At times we do pass over some things in the room and I am very sorry this happened to you. We do hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Had some issues, but management handled it!"
The room was decent - clean, and by the ocean. The second bed had food and stains in the sheets.. EEEWW! I called the night auditor and he had fresh sheets delivered in a plastic garbage bag, and gave us breakfast vouchers that were not with our package. Cool :) We slept in the 1st bed, without changing the sheets. The morning manager was awesome! He took care of the issue.
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
I am very sorry to hear about your poor experience while staying with us. That is by no means our cleanliness standards and I truly so apologize for the issue. This issue has been addressed. I am pleased to hear that management took care of the situation. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Lana
"Not the best."
Not much activity for kids. I good indoor pool and lazy river that that's it. No play area, no play ground. The rooms are not the best, older looking. Also, not many places to eat around here. You have to walk and with toddlers, it's tough. They have a starbucks across the street so that's good. I would recommend staying at a place closer to the boardwalk or just go high dollar and hit the marriott. It's worth the extra money. This place is not all bad but I won't stay again.
E
"Business turned into fun"
On the each, inside pools and jacuzzis and lazy river. Good thing I brought swim trunks. Went in November but plan on returning again when it gets warmer. Had a great relaxing and fun time.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Nice hotel, great location, plenty of good restaurants nearby. Terrific value for the price!
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Milledge
"Perfect stay"
Great hotel and awesome atmosphere the area is awesome and got some great places to eat and see. right on the beach Can highly recommend it
Response by Caribbean Resort & Villas
We are so thrilled to hear about your "perfect stay"!! We work very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great vacation. We are so delighted that you truly enjoyed yourself. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Carsten
"Caribbean Resort & Villas will gladly stay again"
We only stayed one night, but the room was clean and had a great view. We stayed in a two bedroom condo with 6 people. Only one small problem... The hide a bed couch had no blanket or extra pillows that we could find in the room.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
gary
It was a nice place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Looked like a nice hotel"
Items found in the room left by a prior guess, not as clean as I had expected.
Pat
"Ocean night air let's go to dream-land!!!"
All I'm going to say is that yes yes yes I was so please.
Theresa
"Two thumbs up!"
Convenient to everything. Right on the ocean. Room was great. Really enjoyed the stay.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
We did not stay in the building we thought it was going to be instead it was on the otherside and not well lite. We had no hot water the night we arrived and called the front desk ,next morning still no hot water called the front desk again. They said it needed to be reset. Very disappointed in our stay there. Found out we could have walked in and got a better price and stayed in main building!
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"loved it"
I'm a truck driver and when i came home im coming here for the rest of the winter
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"Pitiful"
Two nights with no heat, One day with no hot water, Was suppose to have waterfront room ,got ocean view rm. No complimentary coffee. Light fixtures did not work. Ask for lower level room and got upper level. Will not ever stay here again as if they care whether I do or not.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
stephen
"Oceanfront room with balcony"
Our room was nice and clean. We enjoyed the balcony view looking directly at the ocean & hearing the waves roll in.Staff was professional. Security was helpful n even brought our luggage to the room. Looks rough outside but inside was beautiful
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Deaudrea
"Disappointing stay"
Have had good experiences here previously but not this time. As it has it, we were put in room 720. Anything with the floor number followed by 20, I would ask for another room. This room backed up to the elevators and woke me up a number of times through the night as elevators kept going up and down and noise was awful. My wife had called the desk around 10pm and was informed that they knew it was noisy and would move us to another room. Well, that wasn't a possibility as I was already in bed trying to sleep. It took my wife a couple hours to fall asleep due to the noise and was also woken by the noise. The hotel was not full so the front desk didn't need to put us in that room as they already admitted they knew about the elevator noise. In previous stays, the stay was great and for that reason we will stay again but will be fully aware of which rooms not to stay in.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great hotel on the beach for the price"
I had my concerns when I saw some of the reviews but decided to stay since this hotel was one of the few that don't charge extra for extra people. There were 4 of us in one room and everywhere else they were trying to charge an extra 20 dollars to have 2 more people in the same room. So right away this hotel saved me some money. We reserved an oceanfront at the Jamaican and when we arrived early we went to see if they would give us a parking pass early. They did of course and were very friendly at the front end which is at the main hotel. After a while we went back at 1:30 and was able to check in early. They had luggage carts to make carrying our luggage easier. The elevator did sound on the rough side but we didn't have a problem with it while we were staying. The room was definitely what we wanted, we got lucky and got the 4th floor so we had a nice view of the beach. The room itself was in good shape, there was a small long crack on the ceiling but nothing unusual. There were 2 beds which I thought were comfortable although my girlfriend told me she would have liked them to be a little less firm. There was a decent sized flatscreen tv in the room and DVD player and you could choose movies from the main office with a little card for free. There was also cable if you would rather watch that but we didn't end up doing either. We had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker as advertised which all did what they were suppose to, although we did have an issue with bi-lo popcor
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great room with great off season rate"
My wife and I stayed here with our 5 yo son. We had an ocean view room, which was great for the off season price. We live in Columbia, SC and plan to return to this hotel several times during the off season. You can't beat the off season rate for this great room!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Darren
"Home away from home , kind of"
I've been coming to the Caribbean for almost 20 years.It just keeps getting better and better every year.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Good experience........every employee we met was very friendly!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"decent but dated"
It is dated but very clean. I noticed even in the bathroom that every nick and cranny was clean. Plus the price was VERY right!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014