All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3000 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for young family."
Great for kids. Room and bathroom a little small but efficient. Could use larger dining table. Very nice pools very kid friendly.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
Timothy
"Make sure you know what's going on in the area!"
We had no idea it was bike week, unless you are there for this event I would suggest staying away from anywhere on the loop they create for this event! The traffic is horrible during bike week so you cannot use your car without waiting hours in traffic. The resort should have had signs clarifying where to go before trying to park in the garage which is across the street. You have to park in front of the resort and check in to get your parking pass before they will let you park in the garage. Which makes sense if you know to do that before getting there. They're are not many restaurants within walking distance and the restaurant next door is far too expensive for the quality of breakfast served. The room is set up very well if you wanted to bring your own groceries. I can see this being a good location during a normal week or weekend. The safes use a "complimentary" physical lock and key which you have to get at the front desk and put a deposit on until you return it. The suites have fully equipped kitchens but you have to look at the list provided in the room and count to make sure everything is accounted for or you will be charged for anything that is missing which is a tedious and time consuming if you don't plan on using anything while you are there. While booking it should be noted what tower you are staying in. The Dominican tower is older and not as nice. Not the worst but not the best the area has to offer.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"awesome"
It was amazing !
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Deborah
"Memorial Day weekend"
This resort is awesome! My husband and kids loved it. We will definatley be back and recommend the resort to others.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great for the price"
I arrived for early check in and they told me I could not check in until 3:00 so I left and returned at 2:45 and my room was ready. I got my keys and went to see my room and I loved it! It was an over night stay so I checked out the next morning and it was a very easy and quick check out. I would most likely stay here again. Everyone was very helpful and nice.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Monica
"Nice place to being the family, but..."
The hotel was nice. Lots to do for the kids. However, when we checked in they charged us $26 for using hotels.com. I couldn't figure out how that made sense
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Allan
"Excellent!"
Was a wonderful day trip for a family of 6!!! Excellent place to stay for kids!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Clarissa
"Great family spot!"
Great location! The only issue we had was with our air conditioning going out twice, but they were prompt in fixing the problem. Perfect for young kids with indoor heated pool and outdoor kids pools.
5 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Worst vacation ever!"
I would not stay at this hotel anymore! The pictures on hotel.com are very misleading. When we booked this hotel we thought we were staying in the tower but after registering we were told to go to building 8... What a slum it was!!!! The furniture looked like something out of a 1930s movie the room stunk like it was growing mold or something.. You could not see through the balcony bars because it was thick cement and could barely see over them. We even had dish rags and dish detergent in the room but had no sink how stupid. We felt like we were staying in a poverty stricken area the room as well as the buildind was so tacky tacky tacky. It was horrible. We will never stay here again!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(;
3 night family trip May 19, 2015
"very impressed"
Wonderful stay! I cant wait to go back!
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Great place to stay
Coral
Great location, lots of pools and hot tubs and kid areas, and friendly staff
Other trip May 22, 2015
lacey
"Girls Weekend"
A girls weekend getaway. We had a wonderful time at Caribbean Resort, Staff was friendly an helpful rooms were comfortable an clean. Facilities were well maintained. Defeniately will be referring this hotel stay to all of my friends for there next trip. Close to everything within a 5 mile radius..
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
sharon
"First visit to the Atlantic!"
Awesome place for kids of ALL ages. Room was spacious, although beds were small, we didn't spend much time sleeping. Have to get coffee from the front desk, which isn't a problem until you've forgot and have to walk across the street in your jammas. Pools were warm and open until midnight. This was an awesome first trip top Myrtle Beach. Exceeded our expectations!
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
SaraDe
"kitchen and ocean front"
The kitchen was extremely too small! And I was not aware that my room was going to across the street. I requested ocean front.
Crystal
"Great Family Resort"
Great place for the whole family! The resort was exactly what we were looking for. We had a blast. Will definitely be going back to the same hotel again.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"reasonable"
Elevators would not work on dominican tower.
"Best place"
This was an excellent place for our family to get away. Great place for the kids and they really enjoyed the pool time. The indoor pools stayed open until midnight and the kids were in and out of the water until it closed every night! They really enjoyed the water slide, even though it closed at 6pm. It was great time to come and we left before the biker weekend started. Hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful... I have stayed in many places in Myrtle Beach and this by far is the best! Will be returning soon.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
Tasha
"Beautiful view and comfortable rooms"
excellent stay with a magnificent view of the ocean. Only spent one night but would have spent more had I known.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Nice pools and slides for kids"
We stayed in the Chelsea condo. It was extremely spacious however, the floors were filthy and did not get cleaned even after two requests. Also had a leak in the kitchen sink that took two calls to have fixed.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Furgo
"It was a good stay"
We stayed here 2 days for bike week. It was ok. There have really nice pools. You get free dvd rentals. The kitchen in our room smelled like vinegar. And you come in the room in the bedroom. Then walk thur the kitchen to get to the living room. Witch was fine as it was just my husband and I but if we had anyone stay with us and they wanted to go out after we went to bed they would have had to go threw the bedroom.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Charlene
"Great location and value!"
Great location (right on the beach) and value...highly recommend.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
paul
"Relaxation"
Very quiet and relaxing exactly what we wanted.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Tray
"Rain didn't stop us from enjoying the heated pool."
Family time, it rained but the hotel had pools that we enjoyed playing in. The pools were heated and loved it. Made our time there a good one regardless of the rain. Recommend it.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
daniel
"great room"
great room and great view
1 night trip May 9, 2015
tamara
"Lots of hotel accommodations"
Very happy to have found this hotel..I was very please with all of the things to do with the kids..the indoor and outdoor pools and lazy river, arcade, gift shop, unlimited DVD movie rentals were a PLUS!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Leitha
"Nice stay with convenient location"
Had a great time at this hotel. You are right on the beach and across the street from Starbucks. Next door to very good restaurant. Short walk to other restaurants and shopping. The pools were very nice, clean, and staff was constantly bringing fresh towels. Staff at front desk were courteous and arranged for taxi service multiple times. The views are not directly beach view. We had a palm tree blocking part of our view but overall we were very happy.
3 night family trip May 4, 2015
Bethany
"Homeless people."
Stay was fine. I was concerned about the homeless people that slept right off the building's pool that I was at. I was in the building next to the Sea Captain restaurant.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"beautiful, secret treasure!"
We stayed in the Jamaican building. It's alittle older but definitely nice with all the room upgrades.it was quiet and less busy in the area. We had a fabulous restaurant next door. Pool was heated and had access to all the Caribbean amenities which is just a short walk away. Beautiful views! We loved It! First time staying here but won't be the last!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Christopher
"Stayed in Jamaican...close to beach but disappoint"
Arrived and hoping for a cup of coffee. Coffee maker was there but no coffee. Called front desk but their response was too bad, so sorry, have to wait until morning. When coffee was provided ...no cream..no sugar. We found the front desk extremely unresponsive to requests.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Carolina Family
"Best Bang for your Buck!"
Stayed just the 1 night. Checked in at around 4am after driving all day long. Inquired about getting a later checkout due to our late arrival (Just looking for 1pm instead of 11am). Woman at desk said it shouldn't be any issue at all and to call the front desk in the morning,around 10:30, because she did not have the authority to approve my request. That kinda ruined the whole idea of sleeping in, but I seemed to have no choice. Figuring a later checkout "Wouldnt be an issue" we utilized there FREE Dvd rental and enjoyed the Amazing Waterfront View from our Balcony till we passed out. When I called in the morning "The Boss" gave me till 11:30am. Geez, Thanks for that extra half hour. But that being said it just forced us to enjoy the Lazy river and drinks at the tikibar a little earlier then planned. Overall it was an absolute steal! For around $85 we received a a room large enough to sleep 6 (If you like each other) with a gorgeous view, 2 wristbands for their resort, Free Allday Parking and DVD rentals, Beach access, and a large coupon book for all the extra curricular activities on the strip! Best bang for your buck!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Glynn
"Vaycay"
The service and neighborhood was excellent but the room needed a little maintenance. The view was breathtaking.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Awesome hotel in Myrtle Beach!!"
Awesome!!!!
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"A++"
I never write reviews, but this time it's a must! We had a fantastic time and the ocean front king room in the Dominican Tower was outstanding! I wish I had known that it slept 6 people comfortably (king bed separate from the living room quarters which had a pull down full bed AND a sleeper sofa) so I could have invited my parents too. It was a perfect time of year to go (We stayed April 25th)the pools and lazy rivers were open and so much fun. One pool was closed for cleaning, but that honestly didn't even upset us due to all the other pools and fun things to do! The beach and hotel was quiet and staff were minimal. We don't like being bothered, so that was fine with us. I felt that if we had an issue it would have been taken care of promptly, but no issues here! Great place to stay and family friendly! We WILL return :)
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Emma
had A great time with my child he was able to have friends come by without being cramp into a small space
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Me, myself,and I"
Just a little getaway for me, myself, and I!! Lovely atmosphere,suite was nice!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Tammia
"family time"
Great beach. Wonderful ammenities
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
lewis
"Nice and priced fairly"
My son loved it as we did also . I didn't like them looking us out of our room because they didn't let us pay the resort fee for both nights when we checked in the first night . Do need to ( Do Better On This )
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Spring Getaway"
I enjoyed the stay. They have lots of pools & is in a great location. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
We had a wonderful time just wish the rain would have stayed away more.....
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Robin
"Best in Myrtle Beach!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed to change from the second floor to the first because we had a disabled friend who could not climb the stairs and they went over and above finding us a first floor condo.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Judy
"Great room for the price!"
Amazing view! Close to the center of EVERYTHING! I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Tanesha
"Nice place but ......"
Very nice place to stay. Most everything was good. Only complaint about the room is the tile floors were a bit sticky. The other complaint was about hotels.com. We put our destination in the search and we were instructed the hotel was about a half mile away. That was very doable since we were there to visit family. But in fact it was more like 12 miles. Not happy about the commute. So be careful if looking to be close to another destination.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Strange layout"
You could not exit suite without going through bedroom. Also toilet in with tub. Tub was leaking into next room. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great Hotel - but no WiFi"
Great Hotel and location..... my only complaint was the WiFi. A hotel this size with hundreds of guest needs more than a couple routers. Was unable to use hotel router at any time. Thankfully TWC saved the day - they have a hotspot across the street that worked.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed everything about this resort from the pool to the lazyriver and the spa nuce room size..location and parking is grea..rooms were very clean..will stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Sheena
"10"
It was nice I will stay there again it was different
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
carletta
"Jamaica is misleading"
The only thing that bother me is the hotel it self is beautiful and is rated high. But my dislike is how the website only shows you the beauty in the hotel thinking that's what your going to get with booking Jamaica no wrong. I dislike that you have a 5 star hotel with a 2 star connection get rid of Jamaica building.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ashley N
"I really enjoy myself there wit my family"
it was a great experience! The pool water was great , it was warm and they stay open late and me and my family play in the pool and lazy river until close,i felt like a kid again !
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"not what expected"
Stayed in older section. Had to call for house keeping who only emptied trash and replaced towels. One day they did not come until 5pm. Mattresses were hard and room dated.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015