All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3000 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful view and comfortable rooms"
excellent stay with a magnificent view of the ocean. Only spent one night but would have spent more had I known.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"It was a good stay"
We stayed here 2 days for bike week. It was ok. There have really nice pools. You get free dvd rentals. The kitchen in our room smelled like vinegar. And you come in the room in the bedroom. Then walk thur the kitchen to get to the living room. Witch was fine as it was just my husband and I but if we had anyone stay with us and they wanted to go out after we went to bed they would have had to go threw the bedroom.
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Charlene
"Great location and value!"
Great location (right on the beach) and value...highly recommend.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
paul
"Relaxation"
Very quiet and relaxing exactly what we wanted.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Tray
"Rain didn't stop us from enjoying the heated pool."
Family time, it rained but the hotel had pools that we enjoyed playing in. The pools were heated and loved it. Made our time there a good one regardless of the rain. Recommend it.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
daniel
"great room"
great room and great view
1 night trip May 9, 2015
tamara
"Nice stay with convenient location"
Had a great time at this hotel. You are right on the beach and across the street from Starbucks. Next door to very good restaurant. Short walk to other restaurants and shopping. The pools were very nice, clean, and staff was constantly bringing fresh towels. Staff at front desk were courteous and arranged for taxi service multiple times. The views are not directly beach view. We had a palm tree blocking part of our view but overall we were very happy.
3 night family trip May 4, 2015
Bethany
"Homeless people."
Stay was fine. I was concerned about the homeless people that slept right off the building's pool that I was at. I was in the building next to the Sea Captain restaurant.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"beautiful, secret treasure!"
We stayed in the Jamaican building. It's alittle older but definitely nice with all the room upgrades.it was quiet and less busy in the area. We had a fabulous restaurant next door. Pool was heated and had access to all the Caribbean amenities which is just a short walk away. Beautiful views! We loved It! First time staying here but won't be the last!
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Christopher
"Best Bang for your Buck!"
Stayed just the 1 night. Checked in at around 4am after driving all day long. Inquired about getting a later checkout due to our late arrival (Just looking for 1pm instead of 11am). Woman at desk said it shouldn't be any issue at all and to call the front desk in the morning,around 10:30, because she did not have the authority to approve my request. That kinda ruined the whole idea of sleeping in, but I seemed to have no choice. Figuring a later checkout "Wouldnt be an issue" we utilized there FREE Dvd rental and enjoyed the Amazing Waterfront View from our Balcony till we passed out. When I called in the morning "The Boss" gave me till 11:30am. Geez, Thanks for that extra half hour. But that being said it just forced us to enjoy the Lazy river and drinks at the tikibar a little earlier then planned. Overall it was an absolute steal! For around $85 we received a a room large enough to sleep 6 (If you like each other) with a gorgeous view, 2 wristbands for their resort, Free Allday Parking and DVD rentals, Beach access, and a large coupon book for all the extra curricular activities on the strip! Best bang for your buck!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Glynn
"Vaycay"
The service and neighborhood was excellent but the room needed a little maintenance. The view was breathtaking.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Awesome hotel in Myrtle Beach!!"
Awesome!!!!
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"A++"
I never write reviews, but this time it's a must! We had a fantastic time and the ocean front king room in the Dominican Tower was outstanding! I wish I had known that it slept 6 people comfortably (king bed separate from the living room quarters which had a pull down full bed AND a sleeper sofa) so I could have invited my parents too. It was a perfect time of year to go (We stayed April 25th)the pools and lazy rivers were open and so much fun. One pool was closed for cleaning, but that honestly didn't even upset us due to all the other pools and fun things to do! The beach and hotel was quiet and staff were minimal. We don't like being bothered, so that was fine with us. I felt that if we had an issue it would have been taken care of promptly, but no issues here! Great place to stay and family friendly! We WILL return :)
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Emma
"Me, myself,and I"
Just a little getaway for me, myself, and I!! Lovely atmosphere,suite was nice!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Tammia
"family time"
Great beach. Wonderful ammenities
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
lewis
"Spring Getaway"
I enjoyed the stay. They have lots of pools & is in a great location. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
We had a wonderful time just wish the rain would have stayed away more.....
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Robin
"Best in Myrtle Beach!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We needed to change from the second floor to the first because we had a disabled friend who could not climb the stairs and they went over and above finding us a first floor condo.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Judy
"Great room for the price!"
Amazing view! Close to the center of EVERYTHING! I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Tanesha
"Nice place but ......"
Very nice place to stay. Most everything was good. Only complaint about the room is the tile floors were a bit sticky. The other complaint was about hotels.com. We put our destination in the search and we were instructed the hotel was about a half mile away. That was very doable since we were there to visit family. But in fact it was more like 12 miles. Not happy about the commute. So be careful if looking to be close to another destination.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Strange layout"
You could not exit suite without going through bedroom. Also toilet in with tub. Tub was leaking into next room. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great Hotel - but no WiFi"
Great Hotel and location..... my only complaint was the WiFi. A hotel this size with hundreds of guest needs more than a couple routers. Was unable to use hotel router at any time. Thankfully TWC saved the day - they have a hotspot across the street that worked.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
I enjoyed everything about this resort from the pool to the lazyriver and the spa nuce room size..location and parking is grea..rooms were very clean..will stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Sheena
"10"
It was nice I will stay there again it was different
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
carletta
"Jamaica is misleading"
The only thing that bother me is the hotel it self is beautiful and is rated high. But my dislike is how the website only shows you the beauty in the hotel thinking that's what your going to get with booking Jamaica no wrong. I dislike that you have a 5 star hotel with a 2 star connection get rid of Jamaica building.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ashley N
"I really enjoy myself there wit my family"
it was a great experience! The pool water was great , it was warm and they stay open late and me and my family play in the pool and lazy river until close,i felt like a kid again !
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"not what expected"
Stayed in older section. Had to call for house keeping who only emptied trash and replaced towels. One day they did not come until 5pm. Mattresses were hard and room dated.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
CV
"fantastic family place!!!!"
everything had a touch of class and comfort! Far exceeded my expectations and I absolutely can't wait to come back.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Christy Clanton
"Beach Resort"
Very satisfactory experience. Pleasant staff. Great beach view from the balcony.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Jane
"Don't stay here if you don't plan on being quiet"
The resort and room was excellent. My only complaint was one of the staff name Tammy! She was extremely rude ask her for manager # she said she was the manager. Come to find out when I checked out she was only a night auditor! I also asked for corporate # and she stated there was no corporate #. She threaten to put us out cause another party complained about us being loud! Well how quiet do you think it will be with a party of 5 children we were on vacation/celebrating a birthday not on restcation! If they would have let us know you had to been extremely quiet and there walls are thin we would have not book this room at all! Sad part is that party tgT complained could have been moved to the quiet side of the resort but instead Tammy chose to be rude with us front the start of calling our room! She really ruined our vacation we had to be on pins and needles on our vacation! Be aware of her everyone!!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
charmz
"Great view"
Nice location . Close to everything! We had 4 children traveling with us . They loved the lazy river !! Would stay here again . Would recommend to a friend !!! Thank you
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Roxann
Our overall stay was okay. The room needed updating and the walls were super thin so we could hear our neighbors constantly opening and closing their patio door in the middle of the night.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Outstanding"
Certainly. I would stay. Again my husband and I enjoy. Our stay and staff were very. Friendly.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Family friendly place to stay."
Great place. Easy access. Great pools and hot tubs. Very kid friendly.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
L
Room cleanliness was disappointing and updates are needed.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"nice hotel on the beach close to everything"
Easy to park in the large garage across the street. Awesome seafood restaurant next door.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Van
"good location and hospitallity is great"
it was awsome. I should have known about this place before. The location is great.Sorry that i had to leave.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Kenneth
"Great for a short stay!"
Hotel is in a good location, beautiful views, has an amazing indoor/outdoor pool area with numerous hot tubs, multiple lazy rivers and 2 nice size pools. I'm glad I got a chance to stay here and preview this hotel. The only con to this place was the bed. The bed was quite hard. I'm a pretty big guy and it had little to no give in it. Did not get a great night sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Sky
"Enjoyed The Stay"
Love the access to the beach, restaurants, and shops.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Avery
"No problems nice place to stay"
Room was clean and comfortable had oceanfront suite top floor. Would recommend the location.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Mindy
"Nice Place"
Nice place. Not the Ritz, but decent place with nice service and nice location.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Ken
"The Caribbean"
It was a very nice place to stay. They have several pools lazy rivers and hot tubs.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"They charge you more at check-in, surprise!"
Upon check-in, there is another $12 fee, to make up for what hotels.com charges them. You learn about that at check-in. Then, you are handed a parking pass, to walk back out, back across the street, to the garage to hang in the window. Then you come back to the hotel. Not very friendly at the desk - but even worse is the rest of the staff. There is no training on a hospitality greet, smile, help you with a door, etc. In fact, as I drove to the front to pick up the rest of the party in the driveway, one guy pushed a cart in front of my car and left it there, another worker parked a truck so I had to back out, just generally poorly trained. Room was fine - kind of dated but a nice view of the water. Lousy bed. No free coffee. No shampoo set. You do get soap. Not recommended - obviously.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"disappointed"
We called to confirm the pools and spas was working..however the two failed to mention that our room was located in a separate building a block away from the main building where the pools and spas was located. We were very disappointed because we were looking forward to using the pools and spas. If the c/a rep would have disclosed the actual location of our room in relation to the spa and pool locations we would have not booked there.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Douglas M.
"Nice hotel on the beach with great amenities"
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Caribbean Resort. The room was spacious and comfortable and the kitchenette was quite convenient. The view was great though I wish I had requested a higher room floor in advance.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ashley
"Dissapointed Birthday to say the least!"
We arrived around 7:30 pm and upon getting in room, TV's were both snowy/ scratchy looking on screens, called front desk, sent a guy to fix but he couldn't. Went Saturday to front desk and said woukd send someone....never did !! I will never stay at this motel again and will not recommend anyone else stay !!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Play!"
We only stayed one night but our room was nice and we enjoyed our stay very much. The indoor pool area seemed great so may bring the kids back next time!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"2 day stay"
only there 2 days, rained, but otherwise had upgraded to a suite, so we had room to move etc. watched ocean from my chair. didn't like across street parking, but otherwise ok. would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"one night stay"
We only stayed one night but it was wonderful. The staff was cheerful and happy to help at anytime. The room was large and comfortable for 3 people
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Sonia
"Beautiful views"
Woke up to beautiful views of the ocean and the sound of waves crashing against the beach. The condo was clean and spacious. The indoor pools, lazy river and hot tubs kept the kids occupied with the cold weather. Free DVD rentals were an added bonus.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015