All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3000 North Ocean BlvdMyrtle BeachSC29577-3046United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"ok would stay again but would be more prepared"
Just a couple of things to know. If you ask for ocean front make sure you do not get on the first floor, not a very good view and in our case lazy river right infront of us. Could not really relax and enjoy view. The room does have a mildew smell had to buy air fresher. The bathroom was clean except mold around the tub faucet. But great location!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"dissatisfied customer"
book the hotel for grandson's birthday because of the indoor pool, when we arrived the indoor pool was not in working order, this was not advised to us prior. There was no soap or shampoo in the bathrooms and the room had a bad oder to it. the gift shop, tiki bar all were closed.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Shelley
"Awesome Stay"
This stay was awesome. The parking lot was directly across the street. The restaurant next door is delicious. My husband and I loved this plan and will definitely come again.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Trina
Was a really nice hotel the rooms were very spacious and it suited every need I would definitely stay there again
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Jamie
"Great view, but not what I'm used to...."
This was a last minute trip so many of the other hotels were booked. It was a decent price and the staff was polite, but you get what you pay for. The area was great, the oceanfront view was amazing, and it is surrounded by great food places. The hotel itself however was kind of old and not the cleanest. There was a weird mildew stench as well.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Caribbean Resort & Villas Myrtle Beach - Jamaican"
Only stayed two nights. The first time I stayed at this resort I was in the main building and it was great. This time I was in the Jamaican and it was older and not quite as nice. The elevator had a bit of a smell to it (Musty) and was a bit shaky. The room was clean though but the beds could have used a better comforter. Over all it was fine though for the off season price.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"would come back here"
very safe feel to hotel & surrounding area including parking garage across the street- large garage has intelligent layout. I was on 11th floor in Dominican bldg. appears that all bldgs give ocean view-loved mine. But maybe you have to be above a certain floor. don't know. I loved my unit- bedroom + completely equipped kitch w/full size appliances + l.r. TVs in L.R. & B.R. ocean view is from l.r. everything was fine---wd def stay here again. next to really good restaurant, the captain's table. you are a few minutes drive from the really fun, busy area, but you are not staying in it.
6 night trip Oct 28, 2015
STAR
"Very nice hotel"
Awesome stay...unfortunately we found mold in our room. we were compensated by being moved to another room as well as received a $100 gift certificate. Other than that, our stay was great!
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Kentorius
"Ok Stay"
I booked this reservation at the last minute and was tickled to find a king room oceanfront. When we got there at 12:38am, we were given a room with 2 double beds. Very unhappy about that! It was our 28th anniversary so sufficed to say, that was a disappointment. Plus, the rooms don't look like the pictures either....
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Lauren
"The Best..."
I loved it,it was the best will come again definitely....
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
Timothy
"Oceanfront view is great"
The oceanfront view from the 15th floor was great! Everything about the resort was wonderful including the location. The only problems I saw was that the toilet was loose (thought it was going to come out of the floor at one point), one of the TV remotes didn't work, and there were several ants that came out of nowhere to attack an empty bowl of snacks that we left out on the kitchen counter the night before. It was "invasion of the trillion killer ants". I'm talking about a dozen or so baby ants. All of this was honestly trivial for the deal that we got. All in all, I'd go back!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Phil
"Clean and courteous"
A good stay but the really bad problem was that there was a cigarette urn on the balcony. This status led others to smoke on their balcony, therefore causing the smoke to drift to our space resulting in us to have to keep the balcony door closed. This made our stay at least 75% less enjoyable. Not good for non smokers and someone recovering from breast cancer surgery.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Excellent Service, Excellent Hotel"
No complaints! Stayed in the Jamaican building. Will be staying in the main building in December! This is my go to hotel whenever I go to Myrtle Beach!
2 night trip Oct 21, 2015
Julia
The.First night. We were given. A room that. Had flies. We stayed thenight in this room the next. Day my husband went to front desk to ask for a. New room we were given a new. One housekeeping was not.very good about giving things dish detergent and dish towels set
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"awful"
It was not what i expected on line shows a fantastic bldg And when presented the Hotels.Com réservation they put u in bad bldg
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
rifat
I chose to stay here while planning to run the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon. Was pleased with convenient location.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Beautiful!"
We had a great time at the Caribbean. The staff were very pleasant and helpful when ever we asked for anything. The ocean view was amazing. The only thing that I would have changed is the air conditioning didn't work very well and froze up twice during our stay. We definitely plan to stay again next year.
4 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
brandi
"Family vaca"
Nice hotel lots to do huge pool hot tubs real nice indoor kid pool park very nice water slides only issues is the rooms are not updated Lil old parking sucks
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Lawrence
"Great place"
Clean, family friendly, great view....everything we needed was right there. Only problem was getting to beach w/wheelchair. Did have ramp to pool area but not to ocean. Especially enjoyed water park activities.
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
DAVID
"Beautiful Fun Place/not as good mgmt"
The resort itself was wonderful. When we needed a shower curtain, toilet paper, and a refrig. fixed we finally had to get the manager because we were totally ignored. The room had some things that needed repairing and updating for sure. (Tv remotes not working, cracks in furniture, running toilet, microwave wouldnt cut off, unplugged it. Chair leg was broke. Horrible pots & pans... ) But all in all for the price We paid it was wonderful! Looking out to the ocean, pools, plenty of hot tubs, fast elevators, ha, convenient to all. Good restaurant next door. There were 10 of us in a 3 BR condo and we had a ball! We would go back.... Hope they do a little updating
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
gail
"Great Value for couples or families."
Very affordable weekend stay! Amenities included free wi-fi, living room with a murphy bed, flat screen tv, and a balcony overlooking the ocean, separate full kitchen, separate front bedroom with king bed. The pools (indoor and outdoor) were heated, the hot tubs were relaxing, and the lazy river was nice. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas by the pool and most faced the ocean. Laundry facilities on site. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Nice location, great room"
Loved the room, balcony, & location. Would stay again
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
"Beach view"
It was ok me and my wife enjoy our stay
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great Experience!"
Great experience! Will definitely return. Nice, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. Ocean view is wonderful!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Burton
"Caribbean stay"
Be carefull to avoid first three floors in the original section which have been there over 50 years, but updated. Also, reservations made through hotels.com seem to be given least desirable rooms.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
JAMES
enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Caribbean Resort stay"
This hotel was rebuilt around 3 original floors which remain and expanded in every direction. Some of the original rooms shoe their age so I suggest avoiding those original rooms. Also, as many hotels they put Hotels.com bookings in the least desirable rooms. Maybe that should be expected. Pool facilities were great, beach was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Kay
"very clean."
Very clean! I was happy with our stay and would return again. The front desk could have been a little faster but they were nice. We stayed in the Jamaican side and it could use some updates but the room was nice and very clean.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Great Experience"
A+
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Terrence
"Very good location. Right on the beach"
I think there was a mix up with my reservation because the hotel didn't have me in the computer from going through Expedia but were very accommodating and actually upgraded my room to one with a full kitchen and ocean view. The kids loved the pools, water slides, lazy rivers and hot tubs. The wifi is better than my home and they have free DVD rentals. Definitely go back to that resort in the future
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"nice hotel on the beach with a good view."
We enjoyed our stay. They put us in a room that was in a sub-building a block away. That wasn''t made clear when I booked the room - you had to expand a paragraph in the confirmation to get that information. the building was much older, but the room had been updated. The walkways and elevator weren't in the greatest shape, but the courtyard was very nice. We actually decided we liked being away from the hub-bub at the hotel and enjoyed our side balcony with the view of the ocean. We had access to all the amenities at the resort but our building had it's own pool and the parking lot was across the street.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Amazing!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Gabrielle
I loved staying her. It is our best hotel so far especially if you have children. They have indoor and outdoor amenities that are great for the children to enjoy. I had a great scenery and enjoyed my stay. Will definitely be coming back here.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Shantell
"On the do not return list"
Very disappointed.As soon as we opened our room door a nasty stagnant smell hit us in our face. The towels were ragged out. We found hair in shower and stuck to the wall. Toilet seat was dirty. The pools didn't have big slides as advertised on Internet.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Shannon
"super nice staff super nice check in they let you"
it was very comfortable easy to get into awesome location great maid service n Easy check in I didn't have to wait two three or four like the rest of those Hotels overall rating I will stay there again
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Melissa Wolford
"Great Resort at a good price !"
Loved it here the oceanfront view was amazing,the beds were very comfortable, the suite is very spacious,Staff were friendly and helpful. The carpet was still wet from deep cleaning, there was an empty toilet paper roll that wasn't replaced, Another hotel with a coffeemaker yet not coffee,cream,sugar or tea. Overall it's a wonderful resort I will stay again !
Janette
"Perfect summer getaway"
Only a few steps to beach, rooms with balcony and small kitchen.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
We were in an older annex to main building . I would give it a 7
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
peter
"Family vacation"
We had a lovely room and the service was excellent.We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Myrtle Beach.
Lorana
"Wonderful location"
This location was great.. we was only 5 mins from all the main attraction area, nice and quite large area to relax in. Multiple pools, hot tubs lazy rivers and more for everyone from 1 to 100. Both towers are wonderful. fast elevators and several of them to speed up the transportation from ground floors up to 21 floors. Dont worry about getting stuck in long lines they move quick. We will be back to this facility again for sure!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Greg
"Not even part of main hotel"
Pulled up to a nice hotel went inside waited in line to check in for 20 minutes finally got checked in and found out i wouldnt be staying at main hotel instead they sent me to this dump next door they call the jamacian it is just an old 5 story motel built in 60s they did paint it and put carpet in but it is a dump bathroom and kitchen were tiny I am verry dissapointed I was to tired to change it and my grandson just wanted to go to beach so i settled not worth 160.00 a night
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Guess when you book thru a third party service, the hotel knows and assigns the not so popular rooms! We stayed on the 2nd floor which would not be my first choice since our balcony was right above the hot tub and pool. At times it was noisy. The hotel staff including housekeeping was very nice. The bed comfort was not comfortable at all. The hotel has a great parking garage directly across the street. The lobby is nice. Heated pool was nice and dirctly across from the ocean.
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Christine
"On the beach"
Not 5 star but a good place to stay would go back
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
The pool area was great! Tons to do and a perfect location, right down the street from Broadway at the Beach. The hotel room was a little outdated and the beds were not very comfortable. However the hotel staff was amazing and very friendly, will be back next year!
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Brett
"Located right on beach"
Hotel clean and comfortable located right on ocean. Close to Broadway at the Beach and many restaurants. Piggly wiggly also close by. Free movie rental of current movies also a plus. Great stay.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
smiths
"Decent rooms..."
Our trip to Myrtle Beach was a mini vacation for my family and my husband's family as well. The resort was pretty decent...we had a one bedroom suite. There were a few things I didn't like about our room versus the two or three room suites my in-laws booked. As soon as you walked in the door to our suite, the bed was literally right there to the right of the room. You had to walk through the kitchen area (straight, no turns) before reaching the dining/living area. If they were to update their decor, furniture, and bathrooms, I think that would make for a nicer stay.
Lexi
"Comfortable hotel room / close to the beach"
There were three travelers in my group (including myself) and we were looking for a short, inexpensive vacation near the beach. The hotel staff were not so pleasant, but the room provided the right amount of space and was in the ideal location...facing the ocean. The first night we arrived, I had to place a call to the front desk because one of the televisions was not working ( I placed 2 calls in the first night/ 1 call the next day). It was a little noisy during the peak hours (10 am - 5:30 pm) but quite pleasant and calm after the bar area shut down (6:00 pm).
Rhonda
"Ocean front hotel close to beach, stores"
The hotel has two buildings, our room was in the older one, pretty clean but the building in general could benefit from some updating. Room was spacious with well appointed kitchen in between bedroom and sitting room. Wi-fi only works in certain areas in the living room. The beds would need better mattresses or at least some better pillows. Choose a higher floor room if the noise from pool in front bothers you. Being after Labor Day there were fewer crowds. The beach is very close and very nice although the umbrella/chairs combo is expensive at $35/day. There is a DD a street away as well as restaurants (including an all you can eat buffet nearby) but stay away from the one next to the hotel, Sea Captain is the name (I believe), food was bad and service the same. Overall the hotel is a good value for the money and a pleasant experience, we hope to return!
Silvia
We had a great stay. The resort had several amenities. Jamaican Tower is oldest part of the hotel and not as up-to-date but is still nice. Most of the staff was very nice and helpful. However the cleaning staff was hard to deal with.
7 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Not what I remembered..."
My family and I stayed here five or six years ago, and we all recalled the room having many more kitchen appliances than the room we had this year. Most condos we have stayed at over the years have had an abundance of kitchen supplies, and this one was certainly lacking. No blender (we drink smoothies), no muffin tin (we ended up buying one), and no dishsoap (a small one is generally provided). And I'm not sure if the condominium controls the chairs on the beach, I don't think they do, but the chair rental that is the only one available on the beach in front of the hotel had the worst chairs I've ever seen. Definitely not worth the money, but I didn't want to buy one when I have one at home I could have brought had I known these would be so awful. They didn't recline or lie down, so you couldn't even lie on your stomach if you wanted to get an even tan. Again, probably not the condo's decision, but be prepared as to what the chair rental will be like. I certainly don't think they were like that before. We all just thought much better of the condo when we stayed in the past, but I would stay here over a lot of other options in MB. Still probably one of the nicest and cleanest.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015