All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3000 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Room is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Beautiful Fun Place/not as good mgmt"
The resort itself was wonderful. When we needed a shower curtain, toilet paper, and a refrig. fixed we finally had to get the manager because we were totally ignored. The room had some things that needed repairing and updating for sure. (Tv remotes not working, cracks in furniture, running toilet, microwave wouldnt cut off, unplugged it. Chair leg was broke. Horrible pots & pans... ) But all in all for the price We paid it was wonderful! Looking out to the ocean, pools, plenty of hot tubs, fast elevators, ha, convenient to all. Good restaurant next door. There were 10 of us in a 3 BR condo and we had a ball! We would go back.... Hope they do a little updating
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
gail
"Great Value for couples or families."
Very affordable weekend stay! Amenities included free wi-fi, living room with a murphy bed, flat screen tv, and a balcony overlooking the ocean, separate full kitchen, separate front bedroom with king bed. The pools (indoor and outdoor) were heated, the hot tubs were relaxing, and the lazy river was nice. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas by the pool and most faced the ocean. Laundry facilities on site. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Nice location, great room"
Loved the room, balcony, & location. Would stay again
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
"Beach view"
It was ok me and my wife enjoy our stay
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great Experience!"
Great experience! Will definitely return. Nice, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. Ocean view is wonderful!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Burton
"Caribbean stay"
Be carefull to avoid first three floors in the original section which have been there over 50 years, but updated. Also, reservations made through hotels.com seem to be given least desirable rooms.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
JAMES
enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Caribbean Resort stay"
This hotel was rebuilt around 3 original floors which remain and expanded in every direction. Some of the original rooms shoe their age so I suggest avoiding those original rooms. Also, as many hotels they put Hotels.com bookings in the least desirable rooms. Maybe that should be expected. Pool facilities were great, beach was nice.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Kay
"very clean."
Very clean! I was happy with our stay and would return again. The front desk could have been a little faster but they were nice. We stayed in the Jamaican side and it could use some updates but the room was nice and very clean.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Great Experience"
A+
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Terrence
"Very good location. Right on the beach"
I think there was a mix up with my reservation because the hotel didn't have me in the computer from going through Expedia but were very accommodating and actually upgraded my room to one with a full kitchen and ocean view. The kids loved the pools, water slides, lazy rivers and hot tubs. The wifi is better than my home and they have free DVD rentals. Definitely go back to that resort in the future
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"nice hotel on the beach with a good view."
We enjoyed our stay. They put us in a room that was in a sub-building a block away. That wasn''t made clear when I booked the room - you had to expand a paragraph in the confirmation to get that information. the building was much older, but the room had been updated. The walkways and elevator weren't in the greatest shape, but the courtyard was very nice. We actually decided we liked being away from the hub-bub at the hotel and enjoyed our side balcony with the view of the ocean. We had access to all the amenities at the resort but our building had it's own pool and the parking lot was across the street.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Amazing!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Gabrielle
I loved staying her. It is our best hotel so far especially if you have children. They have indoor and outdoor amenities that are great for the children to enjoy. I had a great scenery and enjoyed my stay. Will definitely be coming back here.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Shantell
"On the do not return list"
Very disappointed.As soon as we opened our room door a nasty stagnant smell hit us in our face. The towels were ragged out. We found hair in shower and stuck to the wall. Toilet seat was dirty. The pools didn't have big slides as advertised on Internet.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Shannon
"super nice staff super nice check in they let you"
it was very comfortable easy to get into awesome location great maid service n Easy check in I didn't have to wait two three or four like the rest of those Hotels overall rating I will stay there again
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Melissa Wolford
"Great Resort at a good price !"
Loved it here the oceanfront view was amazing,the beds were very comfortable, the suite is very spacious,Staff were friendly and helpful. The carpet was still wet from deep cleaning, there was an empty toilet paper roll that wasn't replaced, Another hotel with a coffeemaker yet not coffee,cream,sugar or tea. Overall it's a wonderful resort I will stay again !
Janette
"Perfect summer getaway"
Only a few steps to beach, rooms with balcony and small kitchen.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
We were in an older annex to main building . I would give it a 7
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
peter
"Family vacation"
We had a lovely room and the service was excellent.We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Myrtle Beach.
Lorana
"Wonderful location"
This location was great.. we was only 5 mins from all the main attraction area, nice and quite large area to relax in. Multiple pools, hot tubs lazy rivers and more for everyone from 1 to 100. Both towers are wonderful. fast elevators and several of them to speed up the transportation from ground floors up to 21 floors. Dont worry about getting stuck in long lines they move quick. We will be back to this facility again for sure!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Greg
"Not even part of main hotel"
Pulled up to a nice hotel went inside waited in line to check in for 20 minutes finally got checked in and found out i wouldnt be staying at main hotel instead they sent me to this dump next door they call the jamacian it is just an old 5 story motel built in 60s they did paint it and put carpet in but it is a dump bathroom and kitchen were tiny I am verry dissapointed I was to tired to change it and my grandson just wanted to go to beach so i settled not worth 160.00 a night
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Guess when you book thru a third party service, the hotel knows and assigns the not so popular rooms! We stayed on the 2nd floor which would not be my first choice since our balcony was right above the hot tub and pool. At times it was noisy. The hotel staff including housekeeping was very nice. The bed comfort was not comfortable at all. The hotel has a great parking garage directly across the street. The lobby is nice. Heated pool was nice and dirctly across from the ocean.
3 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Christine
"On the beach"
Not 5 star but a good place to stay would go back
2 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
The pool area was great! Tons to do and a perfect location, right down the street from Broadway at the Beach. The hotel room was a little outdated and the beds were not very comfortable. However the hotel staff was amazing and very friendly, will be back next year!
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Brett
"Located right on beach"
Hotel clean and comfortable located right on ocean. Close to Broadway at the Beach and many restaurants. Piggly wiggly also close by. Free movie rental of current movies also a plus. Great stay.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
smiths
"Decent rooms..."
Our trip to Myrtle Beach was a mini vacation for my family and my husband's family as well. The resort was pretty decent...we had a one bedroom suite. There were a few things I didn't like about our room versus the two or three room suites my in-laws booked. As soon as you walked in the door to our suite, the bed was literally right there to the right of the room. You had to walk through the kitchen area (straight, no turns) before reaching the dining/living area. If they were to update their decor, furniture, and bathrooms, I think that would make for a nicer stay.
Lexi
"Comfortable hotel room / close to the beach"
There were three travelers in my group (including myself) and we were looking for a short, inexpensive vacation near the beach. The hotel staff were not so pleasant, but the room provided the right amount of space and was in the ideal location...facing the ocean. The first night we arrived, I had to place a call to the front desk because one of the televisions was not working ( I placed 2 calls in the first night/ 1 call the next day). It was a little noisy during the peak hours (10 am - 5:30 pm) but quite pleasant and calm after the bar area shut down (6:00 pm).
Rhonda
"Ocean front hotel close to beach, stores"
The hotel has two buildings, our room was in the older one, pretty clean but the building in general could benefit from some updating. Room was spacious with well appointed kitchen in between bedroom and sitting room. Wi-fi only works in certain areas in the living room. The beds would need better mattresses or at least some better pillows. Choose a higher floor room if the noise from pool in front bothers you. Being after Labor Day there were fewer crowds. The beach is very close and very nice although the umbrella/chairs combo is expensive at $35/day. There is a DD a street away as well as restaurants (including an all you can eat buffet nearby) but stay away from the one next to the hotel, Sea Captain is the name (I believe), food was bad and service the same. Overall the hotel is a good value for the money and a pleasant experience, we hope to return!
Silvia
We had a great stay. The resort had several amenities. Jamaican Tower is oldest part of the hotel and not as up-to-date but is still nice. Most of the staff was very nice and helpful. However the cleaning staff was hard to deal with.
7 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Not what I remembered..."
My family and I stayed here five or six years ago, and we all recalled the room having many more kitchen appliances than the room we had this year. Most condos we have stayed at over the years have had an abundance of kitchen supplies, and this one was certainly lacking. No blender (we drink smoothies), no muffin tin (we ended up buying one), and no dishsoap (a small one is generally provided). And I'm not sure if the condominium controls the chairs on the beach, I don't think they do, but the chair rental that is the only one available on the beach in front of the hotel had the worst chairs I've ever seen. Definitely not worth the money, but I didn't want to buy one when I have one at home I could have brought had I known these would be so awful. They didn't recline or lie down, so you couldn't even lie on your stomach if you wanted to get an even tan. Again, probably not the condo's decision, but be prepared as to what the chair rental will be like. I certainly don't think they were like that before. We all just thought much better of the condo when we stayed in the past, but I would stay here over a lot of other options in MB. Still probably one of the nicest and cleanest.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Mixed"
Staff was were not very cordial at all-made me feel as though I was a bother. The bed was comfortable and I love the private ocean front balcony. I expected more for my money. There was no shampoo, lotion, or coffee-glad I did not forget mine!
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"great vaction 4families"
Overall very nice could use new paint job but other than that everything was great will be staying there in the future
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
charles
The room was very musty smelling which triggers issues with the guest sinuses.
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
Debra
"Not what I was expecting..."
Ok place to stay. Nice view to see the ocean, but that's about it. Service was horrible. Mold in a/c unit and had to call 3 times over a 10 hour period to have someone clean it. It took getting the manager involved to get something done. Room service never came on the 4th day. I had to call at 5pm to see if they were coming for the day because we needed towels to get ready for the night. Condos were run down, but beach and pool areas were decent. Will not return to this facility though.
5 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Second time we stayed there and it was nice.
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Rooms weren't great."
Rugs outside rooms were wet and gross. Rugs in the room were wet and felt unclean. There shouldn't be rugs right next to the beach! Wanted non smoking and it smelled like old cigarettes! Gross! The bedding smelled like cigarettes too. There was a burn on the tub from someone who left a burning cigarette. Non smoking means no previous smokers to me! But that's not what we got.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
rachel
"Very nice!!"
We enjoyed our stay, lots to do on site and close to everything we visit
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Expected much more"
Really expeted better. Had really planned on going to their sales department to purchase 2 week yearly vacations. We quickly changed our minds. And heard numerous others complaining at the front desk.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
mary
"cool!"
hotel was nice staff was nice restaurant is nice if you're about 80 years old rude staff in the restaurant restaurant is not made for anybody under 70let me rephrase that bartender man and Lady horrible rude and unfriendly
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Sandria
The suites were dated and not up to par. But when we complained, they moved us to a condo on the other side that was great. I recommend a condo if you stay on this property
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2015
"Pleased customer"
I can't believe I almost let the negative reviews keep from booking this room. This hotel is awesome! We arrived 30 mins early and we were still able to check-in after waiting 10 minutes or so. We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite in the Dominican Tower. The only bad thing I can say about the room is that a lot of the paint is peeling and one of our tvs was barely working. The hotel is located right at the end of the beach so it's never crowded. Parking is literally directly across the street and it's FREE, which is a big plus for me. The pools were clean however, they are saltwater pools so it's like swimming in the beach. Overall this is a great hotel and I will definitely be booking again.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Demari
Furniture had lots of marks on them. Lots of abuse. Room had a mildew like smell. Bathroom sink was clogged. There was hair on the shower walls.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"not a ocean front room,check-in too slow"
Paid for a oceanfront room but view was of house next door. Called front desk and was told nothing could be done about it. Took 35 min. to check-in. there are to many hotels in Myrtle Bch. to deal with the Caribbean again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"disappointed"
The hotel is a bit run down and out dated for the price we paid. Pool edge tile was dirty, room was musty, tv was old and outdated, and staff was untidy.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Very nice family hotel!!!"
We stayed across the street in the Chelsea house & it was wonderful. The walk to the pools wasn't bad & we didn't have to wait for elevators in the big hotel. We didn't have to park in the parking garage, we had easy onsite parking. Beach access right across the street. Great location!!! Hotel had so much to offer.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Josh
"Do no stay"
Just don't bother so many other hotels on that strip. They treat you awful drop a bag of towels and sheets outside your room if you request towels. All Doors were broken All Kitchen appliances had problems The one day we requested the rooms be cleaned they cleaned in the toilet then the seat, awful people. The unit my other family was in had broken lights. So sad it took me two weeks to process my vacation. The manager was 21 and had no intention of fixing any of our concerns. They give discounts around town that are not accepted by other bussises, goose hunts.That will cost you.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Large Family Stay"
We stayed in a 3 room condo facing the ocean. There were 10 of us - 4 adults and 6 kids. We were very comfortable. Two negatives: 1. Cigarette smoke from the pool area would float up (we were on the 14th floor) and made your room smell like smoke. 2. My wife is in a wheelchair and there were no lifts into the pool or hot tubs. Other than that, we had no complaints.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Jimmy
"Horrible Bed Bugs!!!"
I got attacked in my sleep all over itchy bumps everywhere I called hotel security turns out they had bed bugs. They couldn't refund my money because I went through Expedia worst experience ever!!! pictures are nothing like hotel. Hotel looks much older in person it is dirty and things are falling apart. The pictures are very deceiving and there was a horrible moldy smell in the hallway. That was my first time ever booking a trip I will not be having another one anytime soon.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015