All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico

Delicious food
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is all right
"Over priced for location and room"
The resort is beautiful but to far to walk to anything. We were really disappointed in the size of the room and room furnishings, just a basic hotel room with bed & 2 uncomfortable chairs. The food was OK but same menu night after night so for a full week pretty boring. Also the breakfast buffet was exactly the same everyday. The biggest disappointment was that being in the Pacific side the wind blows everyday and not just a nice gentle ocean breeze, but strong winds that really become tiresome after a day or so. Based on the location, room, food & wind I would not refer any friends or family, we've stayed in much nicer resorts in the Cabo area, there are better choices for the same or less money.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
Michele
"recent cabo trip"
We had a great time and in general we loved the hotel. The rooms were nice but a bit small. The food was very good, the pool and the beach was great. we enjoyed the music in the evening by the fire pit. The bed sheets were a little rough but the bed was comfortable. It was nice to be a bit out of the chaos of downtown but still have access to the other PB properties.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2016
"Beautiful! Amazing stay..."
The property was beautiful! Our room was spacious and the view was amazing! The service was exceptional. We never had to wait for service. The hotel was only about 50% full, but I believe the service would have been great regardless of occupancy. There was a lot of space around each pool with plenty of chairs and fresh towels. All of the food we had was amazing! The only thing I would have liked was to have more restaurants on the property. There are several restaurants that you can use as part of the all-inclusive package, but you have to take the free shuttle service to get to them. There is one full-service restaurant on the property. It has a pretty varied menu at Siempre, but it would be nice to have more choices.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
SurvivorMaggie
"Pueblo Bonito Pacifica"
Third time we have stayed at this particular facility . First time was great, second time was so so and this time was back to very nice. They did have a little construction going on which was distracting. We had upgraded to the big suite and had a very attentive staff. A big thanks to Miguel who made our stay very nice. He worked very hard to make our stay top notch .
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
Brucemmg
"Beautiful; peaceful and quiet ."
Just went by myself to get out of the cold in California. It's a quick flight and suddenly, there you are looking at the Sea of Cortez. I was irritated by the concierge who tried to sell me a time share package. She was relentless and I felt I had to skulk around afterwards because I didn't want to attend a breakfast/tour. I even paid a $20 deposit which was not refunded to me when I left. I am going to ask that they credit my amx card or send me a refund because it was wrong. If I were interested in a time share or had the money, I would let them know. I had read a review that there was no pressure so it caught me off guard and they immediately send you over to them. I've been to Cabo at least 30 times so I know the routine. And she kept calling my room which was even more annoying. Other than that, it was perfect!
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
Kelley
"Great Hotel with some downsides"
This hotel is at a beach where you basically can't swim in the ocean - staff strongly discourages due to currents and surf, don't know whether the warnings are real or over-cautious, I didn't try. The beach itself is absolutely beautiful and huuuuuge. On a busy day it felt like 10 people in a mile of beach. Great. There was construction for a new wing ongoing when we where there which was a little bit annoying due to the noise, but overall it wasn't an issue, we got up early most of the time anyways. The restaurant arrangements are a bit inflexible due to either having to make a reservation for the main restaurant or being restricted to "theme night" at the outside restaurant or Sushi/Fish at the "fish restaurant". Wish they had a small buffet with some varying food where you could just walk up and take something. Also, it seems to be a 99% all inclusive hotel - but then it isn't. They always come to you with a bill, saying "All Inclusive", you sign and it's good. Again, not a problem, just less sophisticated than what we expected for a hotel where we paid more than five thousand USD for a week. Also, when we arrive the suite we booked was not available and we were offered to stay at the neighboring property (Pueblo Bonito Sunset) - hell no, that's a totally different place that isn't even close to the Pacifica. We had to stay at a different (smaller) room for the first night. Very annoying.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Guido
"Reserved room not available. Construction!"
Upon check-in, the room we had upgraded to and reserved 3 months prior was not available. Put in temporary room but still do not understand the purpose of our reservation. Couldn't settle and unpack until moved to reserved room the next day. Management did not seem to care at all. Temporary room was nice but would have much preferred to be in the room we reserved from the point of check-in. Construction next to pool every day - very loud and not relaxing.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
SFJW1
"Okay but not great"
The Good: The area is beautiful and the hotel is really quite pretty. Small, but there is enough to keep one busy. The staff is great with a couple of exceptions. Everyone seems to enjoy what they do and go out of their way to make your visit pleasurable. The food was good, especially Siempre which has a variety, so eating these more than once isn't a problem. The pools are nice and there are two tennis courts. The Bad: The rooms are small, as is the bathroom. We had a hard time keeping our stuff organized and out of the way and I would say we travel pretty light. There was an upcharge for a number of things, New Years Eve was an extra $95 a person to attend the party. We generally are in Mexico over the New Years and this was the first time we have seen this. Our group of four didn't feel like spending the extra $400, so we ate in Siempre. There are other little upcharges like Bailey's in your coffee and some other things with dinner. Again, a first for us. We also struggled with the concierge Adrian. We had trouble scheduling the tennis courts with him and he was generally difficult to work with. The Ugly: A middle aged man took his suit off in the pool on our last day and that was ugly. It must not be a common occurrence because security didn't seem to know how to handle this and never spoke directly to him, rather asked his friends to remove him. He was clearly over served. I realize some things can't be prevented, but the response here should have been swift.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
Packer fan
"A few glitches - but, a beautiful hotel overall!"
This hotel is beautiful and inviting when you arrive and walk into the lobby. My daughter and I do tropical Christmas vacations and this year was Cabo San Lucas. We ran into a few glitches with the room reservations, and there was ongoing construction since this hotel was adding another wing of rooms. However, none of the glitches took away from the most relaxing vacation of all time. This is an adult only hotel; therefore, it was quiet (with the exception of the crazy activities going on by the pool)and very serene. The hotel and grounds all the way to the beach are kept immaculate. The majority of hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful. The food was excellent all the way around. We ate at the Golf Club for Christmas Eve dinner and I had a prime rib that was to die for. We also ate at the Siempre, which has a variety of tasty dishes, and at the sushi restaurant. We went to town to shop, and if you can avoid the street peddlers - good luck. You can't swim in the ocean here because the tide is too strong, but you can see the whales from time to time. One warning... they will try to talk you into attending a time-share sales pitch at the sister hotel, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, which is a family hotel. All-in-all, we loved Cabo San Lucas and intend to spend many more Christmas Vacations there in the future. If you go to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica - ask for Miguel. He's very helpful and accommodating.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Christina
"Paradise"
All Inclusive and Adults Only made this a perfect trip for a couple's getaway. Had a variety of different food selections at the restaurants. All of the employees were very friendly and accommodating. Cabanas were reasonably priced to rent for the day at their private beach. There is some construction going on because they are building two more units. However it was not that bothersome since the workers are only allowed to build between 9am and 6pm. The new units are supposed to be finished in the next several months.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Tracey
"Great for R&R......"
From the moment we stepped out of the van until the moment we left, the staff was unbelievable.They let you know, by their actions,you are on vacation.Very friendly,English speaking and always smiling.I heard bad reviews about Timeshare promoting.Not once was I approached.There was a pamphlet on the nightstand and that was it. Miguel had heard it was my 50th birthday.He had a special Birthday desert put in my room so when I arrived back it was there waiting for me.Made my day all that much better.Miguel really went above and beyond.My hats off to that amigo. Highly recommend as soon as you get there to make reservations for dinner.You must do it at least a day in advance to make sure you will get a seat.
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
"Very nice resort"
Great staff and very beautiful hotel. The only thing I didn't like is that you can't go into the water at the beach. The waters are too rough and very dangerous to enter. During our stay there was construction going on and they are adding another portion to the hotel. Just a little disturbing, but I drowned out the noise. There is a sign that the construction will be done by spring 2016.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
Martin
"relaxing vacation"
The hotel was beautiful and relaxing. My daughter and I especially liked the activities - water aerobic instructors were terrific We liked the restaurants - especially that we could go to all 4 hotels for meals
4 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
joanne
"Could be Five Diamond with some work -"
This hotel is exactly as pictured in all of the photos. The hotel and grounds were exceptionally kept and clean. The only issue we had with the hotel is that it seems to be understaffed and some of the staff that is there could use some work on their customer service abilities.
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
Maria
"Bad eperience. Will not stay again"
Numerous problems, some chance, some exhibit a systemic problem with the managment. 1. Not allowed to access room until 4p, even though there were clearly roooms available (mid week-low occupancy). Guests have to wait around and cant start relaxing. For goodness sakes, if rooms are available, give them to people. 2. Upon checkin, they direct you over to another desk to be given the all inclusive bracelet... However, this turns out to be another sales pitch for activities. Unecessary, and an imposition upon unsuspecting customers. I got up and left. 3. Our experience witht his all inclusive package was POOR. I will serioulsy reconsider before buying another one. Reason is, you "assume" there will be plenty of good food and drinks around... Not so. Food was sparse at best. Plate of tortilla chips had approximately 9 chips on it. Service was EXTREMELY SLOW. Forget get about expecting things within a reasonable time. I'm synical at this point, and perhaps this is one way they minimize their costs... simply provide LOW or NO service. 4. When we finally got our room, the phone was broken, and the toilet was running non-stop. I called the front desk from the phone in the bathroom. After 20 minutes of waiting and not being able to use the facilities, I asked to move rooms. Quite amazingly (sacasm) then adjacent room was available. Once in this room we discovered brown water in the toilet. POOR POOR POOR job of maintaining the facilities.
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
Ryan
"Not Happy"
Did not get the room I booked the first night was not happy and then the A/c did not work the small fridge did not work and after talking to the lady at the front desk that did not care. Made the rest of the stay not as pleasing
Other trip Nov 27, 2015
mike
"View is gorgeous....however.."
The hotel layout and view were amazing! The food/restaurant setup and 90% of the staff were terrible. We traveled to the Pueblo Sunset (next door) to eat 2 of the nights and to Ediths (downtown and highly recommended) for 1 night. Alexis was an awesome poolside waiter, besides that everyone was unfriendly including the front desk. There were 6 in our group and we have all been on very nice all inclusive vacations. Cabo was fantastic and would return, just not to this resort.
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
"Beautiful location and relaxing"
We love this hotel. It is very comfortable, clean and has a beautiful location. The staff is very friendly and gave us excellent service.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Hotel beautiful but everything else was horrible"
Staff not helpful, my reservation was not ready I had no room and was transfer to a different hotel. Staff rude and not helpful. Food was horrible. Spa was too small had the worst massage at the beach, bees and flies everywhere while the message was taken place. The masseuse got stung by a bee. Couldn't relax to much tension going on.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
ana
"For Honeymooners wanting a very low key experience"
This resort is in a remote location so plan to spend $30. Round trip if you want to leave the resort. Not walkable to anywhere. No swimming allowed on this beach. A guard is posted to assure it. Red flags up and very large waves and treacherous surf. Expedia should advise that this is a no swim beach. Inside service was good. Pool side service terrible. One waitstaff came to us at the end of the day one time over the course of 5 days. So sorry to be truthful about this resort in a beautiful location but 4.5 stars; sorry no way guys.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
"Beautiful view!"
We just returned from our stay at Pacifica. We had a very pleasant stay, rooms were clean, staff was nice. Our only complaint was the food service down by the pool restaurant was very slow, staff was minimal. Also, we didn't like the fact we had to make reservations for almost all the restaurants on our property. Room service was very quick and the food quality was very good and plentiful. Shuttle service between the resorts was somewhat limiting, we had to time things perfectly which when on vacation I would rather not worry about. My favorite meal was breakfast, great omelettes and variety of foods. After visiting the other resorts restaurants and facilities, we were very happy to come back to Pacifica where it was very peaceful.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Patty
"Beautiful views"
It all happens when you check in. The front desk check in takes forever, 3 people in front of us, check in took a hour. After check in you get bugged a little bit about time shares but not too bad. If you do the all inclusive, in my opinion is the best way to go, you get to change it up a little by going to the different resorts that Pueblo Bonito is affiliated with. The Chinese food at sunset is very good. The Quivera steak house does charge a 35 dollar fee if you are all inclusive but it's well worth it also the breakfast at quivera is good too. The pools at pacifica are okay, we prefer the pools at sunset.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Eddie
"HOTEL ONLY IF YOU ARE ABOVE 65"
HOTEL IS MAINLY ADULT RESORT, SO QUIET THAT YOU WILL THINK, AM IN A RESORT IN CABO. AS NO KIDS, SO MOST OF RESTAURANTS NEED BOOKING AND FORMAL WEAR. THERE ARE NO FRIES OR CHIPS, AS THERE ARE NO KIDS. VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF RESTAURANTS. SPA AND MASSAGE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH. STAFF - SHOWS LIMITED SMILE ON FACE. INTERNET WAS GOOD. BEING- AN ADULT ONLY RESORT, BUT THERE WAS ADULT ENTERTAINMENT ON TV, OR NO PROGRAM OTHERWISE ON POOL OR BEACH. RESORT WAS DEAD AFTER 6 PM.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
PB
"Great service, beautiful building, average room."
... The big asset for this hotel is their people, the service is outstanding in every area, the common areas are nice and clean, however, the rooms can be improve quite a bit, mattress, is just OK, shower leaks in to the room, TV selection very pour, very few HD channels.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Mario
Just beautiful! Staff was so kind and attentive and loved every minute of it! If you want a place to relax and not be in the hustle this is the place to go!
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
amy
Lots of pros and cons. Simply put, the value is not there. Inflated food prices make the all inclusive deal sound good, but it's still pricey for what you get. Upgrading to a suite is not worth it. The butler service is a joke. It's no where near what it sounds like. For what we got, we should have paid at least 25% less.
4 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Nice resort"
Nice resort, restaurant and bar service mostly unattentive. Food better at theme nights than at the restaurant. Unswimmable beach.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Pueblo Bonito Pacifica"
Incredibly Beautiful! Friendly Staff. Great food! Be careful of the bracelet lady, she is rude and pushy about the new hotel tour. Overall, my wife and I can not wait to go back
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
emily & merwyn
"Beautiful property"
Very nice vacation, was quite and not a lot of people. Food was very good, Spa was excellent. Very nice gym and lots of fun activities.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Dara
"Its was Okay"
I have stayed in other all inclusive and adults only hotels. This is not the best from them all. First, althoug is not the hotel's fault but there is NO swimming at all in the ocean in Cabo San Lucas. The waves are meters tall way too dangerous for anyone. Second, I did not get the room which I paid for and I had to wait for the room I paid for two days. The all "inclusive" is very selected some drinks and other things are not included. On good note though I liked that we were able to enter and enjoy the other Pueblo Bonitos, specially Rosé and Sunset. Amazing!!! Food at Sunset! Bistro The staff was the best experience ever. Paul, Ismail, the Cheff all amazing! Love those guys!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
jessica
"not quite there!!"
The hotel is in a great location if it were the 4 -5 stars as expected. After 1 and 1/2 days we transferred to the sister hotel "Sunset Beach". After checking out getting a transfer letter and paying an $8 taxi to take me to a sister resort less than a mile down the road. We arrived at Sunset and were treated like royalty!!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
AB
"Excellent place to stay"
Perfect hotel to stay in cabo, great service, great food! Top shelf alcohol is not included.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Anniversary celebration"
Incredibly personal service ! Wonderful food. Expected a bit more amenity in guest room. Overall a lovely resort. Made for relaxation.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Top Notch Resort!"
I couldn't be happier with our stay at Pacifica. The resort was top-notched from the beginning to end. We had a wonderful experience and would recommend this resort to all our friends and family. It was perfect for a lay back getaway. If you looking for something a little livelier I would not recommend this resort however. The Quivira golf course is next door and I would recommend upgrading one night to have a sunset dinner at the Steakhouse. It was well worth the additional $35 each person.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Aimee
"Very nice , calm and intimate location"
Me and my woman loved the location. Quite and relaxed. Staff exceed with service. Want to mention Gonzalo , head and staff manager at the restaurant. This man scores a 10 overall. Very friendly , fast with quality sevice. Even he offered a "wish you nice trip" small cake to wish my woman a I a safe return home. Thanks Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. Leticia and Gaspar appreciated every moment of our trip with Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Gaspar
"Worst vacation I've ever had! Under construction!!"
Extremely hard to eat at this location, not enough indoor seating at the only restaurant they have so you have to sit outside which it's VERY hot in Cabo 95-100 degrees in August. They didn't have the proper king room with ocean view that I had booked, I was told it's not guarenteed. This hotel is under construction. Staff is very unfriendly and not willing to help whatsoever. I've traveled all over the world I live in Laguna Beach California I know what a 4-5 star hotel is this hotel is a 3 to 3-1/2 star TRUST ME!!!!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
World Traveler
"Got stuck in an elevator."
Be careful of the elevators. Hotel is too far from everything. It is beautiful but I wouldn't ever stay there again. The concierge rips you off. Go in to town and get the activities for 1/2 price.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
stay elsewhere
"Beautiful landscaping but inconsistent service"
Overall: Good resort, but I would try somewhere else (I like variety) before returning to PB Pacifica. Location: Mixed bag. Can't swim on the beach, limited beach seating, far from excursions/activities, but you avoid hawkers. Hotel rooms: Smelled a bit musty which I guess is expected somewhat given the humidity, otherwise they were acceptable though nothing special. Pool: Two medium size pools which are well maintained and stay cool during the heat. One has a swim-up bar with limited seating and the other does not. The servers for those at the pool did a very good job of not being a nuisance but still providing frequent service. Restaurants: Biggest beef here -- it seems you get assigned 1-2 servers at the main restaurant ("Siempre") depending on your room number. While it could be nice to get to have consistency during your stay, if you get a poor server it can really detract from the experience. We had one bad server and one good server during our stay. Other than this, the food was above average quality (good quality relative to other all-inclusive resorts).
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Very disappointed with the 1st two days of our sta"
We booked a trip for our anniversary on Expedia for a week at this all inclusive hotel. When we got to the hotel we were shocked to discover that our hotel room wasn't booked properly, and that a room was not available. A woman by the name of Marisol helped us find a room and it took over two hours to do so. She had already given us keys when another woman Berenice who was extremely rude and nasty to us said that we could not stay at the hotel that night, and took away our keys. It was horrible and we had to beg the hotel to help us, and give us some food even though we had paid for the all inclusive starting that day. . . They kept saying it wasn't their problem it was with Expedia. We had to beg for help and finally they moved us to another hotel but charged me $320 to move us. . . and would not offer us the all inclusive that we paid for. . . I found the staff not to be very helpful and not accomodating the way someone at an American hotel would be. . . In the end we really lost almost two days of the all inclusive on Sat and Sunday. . .
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
lee
"Very peaceful"
It is a beautiful retreat. Very quiet and peacefull. Gorgeous views. Unfortunately you are unable to swim in the ocean in front of the hotel. You can; however, go to a sister hotel for it. Very kind people. Service not always the fastest, it is an all inclusive hotel after all. Highly recommend for getaway. The spa is absolutely amazing, Alejandra is THE BEST. Kept going back for treatments with her.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
KB
"Disappointing & Priced"
Disappointing. Not a true all inclusive . Extra charges for the better restaurants. Rooms and decor basic Motel 6.staff was helpful and did best they could with limited resources. If you want high end this isn't it.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Awesome!!!"
Awesome experience!!! End of story! Nothng else to say!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Clean, comfortable and relaxing. Food is meh."
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was polite but it was hard to find help sometimes. The staff was a bit scarce at times. Otherwise the pools and lounging were incredible. Love the availability of activities. The food was just okay but I guess an all inclusive doesn't go too far to exceed when the food is free. Overall, this place was extremely relaxing. I would visit again.
3 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Megan
"Not your normal all inclusive"
This hotel was beautiful and well kept on an absolutely stunning stretch of beach. The drinks and food were great and the staff is incredibly friendly. However, there is not much to do at the hotel. There is only a single bar outside and it is only swim up. You have to sign for meals and drinks sometimes even tho it is all inclusive and therefore you are expected to tip. But that was inconsistent so we never knew when we needed to do so. One breakfast they brought a ticket to sign and the next morning they told us we were good to leave without it. Most drinks we never signed but then one time I had a server run me down clear across the resort to sign for just 2 drinks. So if you want a ton of activities and would be annoyed by the random signing then this resort is not for you. But if you want a gorgeous setting to just sit around in the sun and have a few drinks I'd say this is the one for you.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Sean B
"Amazing getaway"
We spent our anniversary here and never left the resort as we thought we would. Staff was incredible and be sure to reserve a beach bed as they are certainly worth it!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"amazing hotel, staff and over all experience"
We had great time staying in this place. I was very impressed with little details that have gone to make our stay comfortable and very enjoyable experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and smelled good. The restaurants were really good service and food was excellent. Everything at this hotel was thought through very well starting from art and color schemes and architecture. very high quality and excellence. no wonder they get diamond awards every year. defiantly going back there soon.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Ilya
"Remote hotel; Excellent activities staff"
The facilities are nice, but there is no night club/life at the resort. Since the facility is remote, it seemed very odd that the owner did not think of this. No incentive for us or others to return on a future trip. You need to take their shuttle service from Pacifica to Sunset, then get on bus (reservation needed, but we never saw a full bus) to get to Rose resort. Then 15 minute walk to downtown. Last bus departs at 10:30 pm from Rose back to Pacifica. So if you're downtown after 10:30 pm, you need to take $15 taxi back to Pacifica. The remote location makes it more quiet and relaxing, which was a plus for us. However, if you're looking for fun and socializing in the evening, the resort is dead. We met some fun vacationers and on several nights kept their tiny bar open beyond 10 pm closing.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Andres
"Great time!"
This vacation was probably by far the best vacation I have been on in quite some time. The staff was extremely helpful in every aspect. The room and grounds were very well kept and clean. TWO things though. 1. The room service is not very good at all. The food is great, however the service needs A LOT of help. 2. The Time Share people are extremely pushy. Not only that, but they are not entirely truthful. I purchased a time share on this trip, but was lied to about how to pay for it. I was told that I could hold the fee on my credit card and pay for it in cash if I chose to. (To which I wanted to) Upon check out, I was told by the hotel staff that I was LIED to by the Time Share staff about everything.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Very private, adult only resort. Excellent friendly staff. No vendors at the beachside, although this area is not swimmable due to the ocean current. Yoga on the beach was great. They have all kind of activities.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Beautiful place to relax!"
Beatific hotel, clean, great pools! We upgraded our room to a suite and it was worth it. Beautiful views but the best part of the upgrade was the butler! PAOLA was amazing! She made everything possible and was always available and making sure we were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015