All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCabo Pacifica S/N, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23450, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful Property Terrible Service"
I checked in with a large group (16 people) and we asked to stay in rooms in close proximity. The man at the front desk said "sure" then proceeded to put us all in different buildings. I could understand placing us in different buildings if they were full, but they were clearly not anywhere near capacity given the recent hurricane. As I was checking in the lady at the front desk excused herself and left me standing there for 15 minutes. There was no apology or explanation when she returned. When she gave me my room key I was never told how to get to my room or even pointed in the right direction. When I asked where my room was, she shoved a map at me and said nothing, leaving me to figure it out for myself. Before heading to my room I was instructed to go to another table for my wristband ( I bought the all inclusive package). This is where I was pressured to sign up for an hour and a half "presentation" (basically a time share pitch) to obtain a hotel credit. When I said no, there was more pressure that "all of my friends are doing it" and that I needed to sign up. I said no again and was ignored until a friend saved me and said she's not interested and I'm not either. Can we have out wristbands now? As I walked through the property I noticed a TON of dead moths laying around. Also, don't plan on eating by the pool (or anywhere outside) the flies are everywhere! Don't be surprised if they are doing the backstroke in your mimosa.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Good quite Beach"
Food was very good. Tennis courts were missing. Shuttle services to other sister resorts was good but the return from the sister resorts was a pain. Check in Staff needs improvement ,Concierge was good. The front desk tried selling us a Time share, we are there on a Holiday and do not need that . Just give us a package and if we are interested we will contact the appropriate people
Subas
Great food, very quiet, nice people. Little away from downtown
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice, isolated resort to get away from it all"
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica was what we were hoping for, and nothing more. The resort is isolated pretty much from everything else, which is exactly what we were looking for in this vacation. Our view of the Pacific ocean was breathtaking, and although the waters are too dangerous to get into, several large pools diminish any problem with not being able to get into the ocean. Though, the temperature of the pools is definitely much lower than that of the ocean. The staff were welcoming and helpful, for the most part. One day in particular was poor. Lunch took an hour to get, and getting drinks outside was essentially impossible for us. All other days were exceptional, despite the disappointing day we had.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"serene resort - wonderfully relaxing"
upscale, minimalistic resort. You could tell that staff/hotel not back to 100% after hurricane, but that is understandable. Wish they noted on their website all of the fitness classes available - would have packed workout wear! Food very good, my only wish is that inclusive wine selection be expanded (only a merlot and a Chardonnay available - anything else is up charge). We had dinner one night in town at The Office, which concierge coordinated - very fun. Also ate at neighboring Sunset 2 evenings - very easy to shuttle back and forth between two resorts.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
stephanie
"Peaceful resort right on the beach"
We had a blast and loved bra m being able to travel to the other resorts.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
A to D travel b
"Amazing Resort"
Absolutely beautiful and perfect. Second time there and I would not hesitate to go back. I love that we can use all the Pueblo Bonita facilities in Cabo.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Quiet Getaway"
This was a great hotel. It was definately a quiet place and away from the craziness of the city. The food was really good.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Excellent relaxing break"
Peace and quiet next to the ocean. Perfect for us as we wanted to relax. No kids and no wild parties. If you want lots of action this is not the place for you. Beach Yoga at 7am on the beach with the waves crashing nearby was awesome. As I said, if you want to party till 2am this is not the place for you.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
andy
"Very relaxing"
The hotel staff are great, grounds well maintained. Pool and restaurants are excellent. The rooms are not all that wonderful. Comfortable but very basic.
Ken
"Perfect vacation"
We are planning our next trip! I never thought we would find a perfect spot for both of us, but this is it!
Gail and Robert
"Excellent Choice"
My wife and I just returned from a stay at the Pacifica. We highly recommend this resort due to the superb service and grounds.
"exceptional service"
The experience was the the best I have enjoyed in Mexico. The Pacifica is beautiful, clean, peaceful and well staffed. The service and the food were 5 star. I will definetly do this again!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great retreat"
Amazing resort. Small and quite (no kids!). Although some adults can get a little rambunctious after lunch. My preference at a holistic retreat is not to have dance music playing at the pool in the afternoon. I prefer a more calm experience. The dance music tends to put some of the guests in a mood to drink too much, which can be obnoxious if you're looking to relax. However, you are able to distance yourself at another area if you want quiet. Great place, convenient and beautiful.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
jameson
"PB Pacifica"
Great hotel but so far away from downtown. I enjoy Adult Only resorts because they always have activities going on but this stay was not that way. The resort didn't have any activities for the guests to to do because they were at 40% capacity... Whats that mean for the guests... paying $12 each way to get into town to entertain yourself. There is a shuttle but it leaves you off at one of their other resorts which is still a $12 cab ride downtown. The food was ok but the service and staff were great.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
mexicotraveler
"Communication"
We were there during the hurricane. Obviously conditions were not good afterwards. But before our room was musty smelling and mold growing in the closet. But day after the hurricane we decided to help with the clean up as did many tourist. For appreciation the resort promised a one night comp for the assistance. Well I have made three attempts to contact them on how this would be handled with no courtesy of a response. It was unfortunate of the devastation but at least a response would be appreciated. Probably will not retun to this area. The Carribbean Islands seems to be our favorite.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Always Excellent!"
This was our second time staying at Puebla Bonita Pacifica and have to say, it was another fabulous stay. It's very relaxing and chill. The staff is remarkable and go far above and beyond in every way. Blanca, our pool waitress is super efficient, professional and adorable. Daniel and Jorge was awesome as well. Every morning we were greeted for a delicious breakfast by Alex, Gregorio and Igadorio. Again, their service and professionalism was top notch. The pool is fabulous. The rooms are great with super comfortable bedding, pillows and great AC. The guests are also what makes this resort fantastic. Great clientele of people staying at the resort. Friendly yet still private and relaxed environment. Overall, fabulous resort in Cabo.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Jen
It was lovely! Pleasant staff, great views! Tranquil! Food was incredible!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great experience"
Had a great time! The whole resort was extremely clean. Had a great view and it wasn't overcrowded at all. The staff was extremely polite and very helpful throughout the stay. If there was any downfall I would say the food orders, whether at the restaurant or room service, sometimes took a little long. But I would reccomend to everyone!!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Service, Service, Service"
Can't wait to go back. The staff make you feel important. It's nice to be able to visit other Pueblo Bonito hotels. Best time ever!!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Luis
"Very very peaceful and nice resort!"
True definition of royal treatment! Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
CL
"Quiet & clean"
Loved the peace & quiet but the food was mediocre at best!! So if you're a foodie don't go there
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
foodie
"Checked out after two hours and went to another"
The hotel is not FOUR STARS. Staff was not polite when we were not interested in buying a fishing trip and just wanted to get some food. There was no service by the pool. Would not recommend or ever go back or trust Expedia for a rating on a reort.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"BEAUTIFUL HOTEL WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF THE SEA"
Excellent hospitality, the staff was very friendly, respectful and eager to please....gourmet style food at all restaurants, the hotel atmosphere is very relaxing, a wonderful place to unwind and leave your stress behind. The beach is beautiful, but unfortunately you can't swim in it due to the enormous waves. The hotel would do better by providing more entertainment - They only have 1 band that provided music every other day, for those that seek lots of lively night entertainment, a 15 minute taxi or complementary shuttle ride takes you to the center of town where there is a large variety of entertainment. over-all, this hotel is well worth the visit and I highly recommend it.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
luis
"It was a great time !!!"
Never been didn't no what to expect asked for help on Fb for suggestions where to stay where to eat. Went to Pueblo bonito pacifica could'nt have had a better time ended up buying time share and i'm not an easy sale thanks Pueblo bonito and also exipedia is awesome thank you for such a great experience !!!!!
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
biilyb
"Nice Time"
I love this property! The resort is big enough to allow some openness and intimate enough to walk the entire property. Great food selections and all the staff I dealt with were the best.
4 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2014
Ron W.
"great resort in cabo if you want to go to cabo..."
PB pacifica is a wonderful resort. all the workers are extremely friendly and helpful and will try to accommodate any needs you may have. the grounds and rooms are kept in immaculate condition and the lobby has a wonderful smell that wafts at you from afar. also, this resort is kept at a cooler temperature than the others in the PB group. Siempre restaurant has good food and is pretty much open all day and if you miss a meal the pool bar is open most of the day until 6pm or there is always the 24 hour room service. pescados is only open for dinner but has fresh and delicious sushi. the pool areas are well maintained and there are enough lounge chairs for everyone. not sure what capacity the hotel was at the time of our visit but it seemed almost empty and was always quiet, just the way I like it. sunset resort which is up the hill and accessible via the free shuttles has more restaurant choices and is convenient to access. pool areas here are nice too but I would recommend the adult only pool. I personally would not stay at sunset as it was not my kind of resort. it is built on a hillside so walking anywhere requires uphill and downhill walks or you can call the golf cart to drive you anywhere. while it is relatively convenient minus a few 15 minute wait times we had to wait, this style of resort is not to my liking.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
bey
Everything from the beginning to end was amazing , super friendly and helpful staff I will Definetly go back here next time
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great hotel and secluded getaway"
We had a great time the rooms are nice and the pool area and bars are nice. The spa is very good!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Jimmy
beautiful resort. Only wish we knew you are not able to swim on the beach due to the strong currents - had to take a bus to their other resort to go swimming
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Rob
"Private secluded with no kids!! Perfect! !"
Great food for all inclusive. Staff was absolutely amazing. Loved the swim up pool bar. Great place to get away with the one you love.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Kristen
"Escape to cabo"
Best resort out of all the pueblo bonito chain of hotels. Can not say enough about how Great our experience was there . Hotel staff made the experience wonderful.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
jose
"Gorgeous hotel with amazing views."
The staff is incredibly nice and friendly. Unfortunately, the staff at the sushi restaurant is rude and incredibly slow and Unaccommodating. With the exception of the sushi restaurant I've never been around such an awesome staff! They only have two restaurants and a pool bar that serves food. The food is amazing but they need more choices. The pool bar area has a very calm and relaxing environment and they started to play some pretty good music at one point. Unfortunately one unruly guest complained about the music (at the pool bar mind you) and they turned it off so that was annoying. If you want a party fun environment probably not your scene but all in all a great hotel and overall experience!
Bryce
"Best option in Cabo for adults without children"
This was our second stay and loved it again. Concierge Paola was always ready to pamper us and Host Javier at Siempre restaurant made us feel special. Chef Eduardo cooks like a real pro and Bartender Kanji makes the best Margaritas in Baja—period. This is the only All-Inclusive resort I dare to recommend.
Cisco
"A very beautiful, beach location for a hotel."
Wonderful vacation spot, great ocean views, very pleasant staff and eager to please workers. The activities were well planned. We enjoyed the pools, cabanas and the music. The food was good and a variety of items to choose. A relaxing atmosphere and wonderful service.
Joyce
"All Adult Hotel"
Had a great vacation golf was great Fishing not so good in August
Snake
"Gorgeous."
We spent four wonderful days at the PB Pacifica Resort early this month, and it's FABULOUS. It's relaxing, it's peaceful, it's beautiful; I'm not sure it could get much better. It's the perfect place to honeymoon, in my opinion. We were welcomed to the hotel by the bellmen, who greeted us with an enthusiastic "Welcome Home!", and then handed cool towels and glasses of sparkling wine at check in. The food is great, the drinks are well proportioned, and the service is friendly without being overbearing. Regulo at Siempre does a great job. Pay the extra money and get the beach beds, which are close enough to the pool so you can go have a dip to cool off, but far enough away from everything to feel like a luxury private beach experience. If you do get a beach bed, I hope you're lucky enough to get Alexis as your beach bed butler, he's incredibly awesome, and took exceptionally good care of us. The ONLY downside to this marvelous experience was that the house wines that come with the all inclusive package are not at all good. There is a good selection available for purchase. Recommend you bring your own, or purchase some at any of the many shops/grocery stores in town. Overall, we had an absolutely superb time, and we can't wait to return.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Fantastic Trip"
the hotel was amazing. WIll absolutely come back.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Very relaxing hotel"
The hotel is very upscale and the food is fabulous. The best food we have ever had at a resort by far. It was not crowded so we could easily get reservations to the restaurants. The pool was very nice. We were disappointed it was not a swimable beach.
"Long awaited vacation"
Our experience upon arrive was excellent. We were greeted with a smiling and pleasant staff (the glass of champagne at check in didn't hurt either). During our stay, the wait staff was great and the food was awesome. The resort was impeccable. It was very nice and relaxing.
Brian and Jodee
"Nice Hotel. Clean and quiet."
Very nice hotel. Very clean and quiet. You will not be able to swim in the ocean, too rough. I am not complaining, just stating fact so others are not disappointed. Beautiful property, very well maintained. We loved the fact that this property was adults only. If you want a nice, quiet, relaxing vacation this is the property for you. If you want a family vacation, consider on of the other Pueblo Bonita properties.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"If you like Los Cabos then this is a great resort."
The staff at this resort were amazing. They truly appear to enjoy their jobs and are friendly and attentive. The hotel was under some renovations before the busy season started but it didn't bother us. The resort is quite far from the airport and a little drive from town but the quietness of the resort was well worth it. We visited the sister resorts and were very happy to return "home" to the Pacifica. We tried some excursions and the spa (thanks to the time share presentation at Sunset). Don't bother with the snorkeling cruise. They dropped us in deep water and we couldn't see anything. The equipment was also terrible. We would recommend the zip-lining though and a massage at the spa. We won't return to Los Cabos because we prefer tropical rather than desert conditions but if we were to return we would definitely go back to this resort,
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Tiffany
"Great for relaxing"
Very good hotel for relaxing. The food was good and the staff were all friendly. All the staff at the desk and the waiters spoke English. There are no water activities and few activities at all on location. They offer a shuttle to the other locations with more things to do, but if you want to spend more time in the ocean you might consider a different location.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Recommend this hotel"
My husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and I chose the Pueblo Bonita Pacfica because it was adult only and all inclusive. We were very happy with our choice the staff went out of their way to accommodate us in every aspect of our stay. The food was great and I loved how we could go to their sister resorts and spend the day or go for dinner. We did travel to the Sunset which was really nice and spent part of our day at the Sky Pool (until all the kids came) We had dinner at Finnilis at the Rose which is a sister resort and the food was out of this world and it was included. We do go to LaFrida's on our last night it did cost us $25.00 per person and we were told that ahead of time and the food was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with them and we would recommend this hotel to everyone. We are going back for our 15 yr anniversary.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Wendy
Staff and people working at hotel made this an amazing stay
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Loved the hotel. Very pleasant stay."
Loved the ambiance. Very pleasant staff. Everything was clean. Drinks could have been better though. Overall, great experience.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Birthday celebration"
The service was amazing. We are planning to stay again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Wonderful resort on remote beach on the pacific"
Wonderful staff and accommodations. Was dissapointed that they had a wedding the last night (Saturday) and we were restricted from some if the areas and our favorite bar. Karin the doorman is the best and very helpful.
JT
"Amazing"
Had the time of my life. Just a quick weekend getaway turned into another booking. The resort was amazing!!! Can't wait to get back
Garrett Yates
"Bliss"
Just stayed here for the first time and am ready to go back. Went with my daughter and found mostly couples, but it was friendly, fun, beautiful, and extremely relaxing. A small, intimate, upscale resort with very friendly staff, lovely pool and grounds, and great food (plenty of choices, but try the Mexican dishes...yum). The ocean looks and sounds amazing, but too treacherous for swimming. If you want to take a dip in the Pacific, this is not the area for it, but it's a really great place to unwind!
Judith