All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
186 Northside Dr Sw, Atlanta, GA, 30313, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad pool
The hotel was lovely at first look. The room was clean with a fridge, microwave and pull out couch (which was a specific feature I booked for). The neighborhood is scary after dark. The pull out couch mattress wasn't attached to the frame and unusable. The fire alarm was missing with bare wires dangling from the ceiling. The elevator certificate was expired. Parking was free, but there wasn't much of it. Staff was friendly and polite. The neighborhood looks as if gentrification is slowly occurring, but it's not there yet.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
rebecca
"castlebury inn"
staff was good, hotel was nice, neighborhood tscary
7 night trip Sep 1, 2015
"10 years overdue for renovation"
We switched hotels after the first night because we just couldn't stay. The room might have been "clean", but everything was so old and grimy you couldn't tell. The origami facecloth shows that someone takes pride in the work, but this hotel is SO far beyond when it should have been renovated that there was no redeeming floor broken tiles, fraying comforters, and worn carpets.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Close to event center, walkable, breakfast good."
Booked a deluxe king room thru Expedia, got there early so they would not check us in, when we did go back to check in they only had a small single (full bed) room, not what we wanted.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Greg
"Never stay here again"
Room was disgusting, The loud music and smell of weed coming through the air vents were the icing on the cake.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
c
"Not the greatest."
Staff was very friendly but the room smelt very musty. We left the windows open while we went out for the day and when we came back it still smelt bad. The door to the bathroom was broken. Breakfast was put up early.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"DONT STAY AT THIS HOTEL"
Worse hotel I've ever stayed in. Must have been nice when it was new; however, its gone completely down the tubes. Paint flaking off the walls; sink faucet not working; matresses terrible; hearing every movement of residents above and on both sides of my room. At 2:30 Sunday morning, female resident in hallway screaming "don't let him near me; he will kill me". And other very loud voices.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Inexpensive downtown hotel with free parking"
I have stayed here a few times. It is very convenient to everything downtown. Its not the best place for a romantic getaway, but if you are coming for music, Braves etc., you can't beat the price. One major plus is free parking. I wish they would switch out the comforters though, they kind of look old and unclean.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"College Trip"
I was bringing my daughter to start college, the hotel happened to be in the area where the college was located , I was able to maneuver around the area as well as get to other destinations with ease. I would probably stay here again the price for the location was ok. However they need to step up their housekeeping staff, on the third day of my stay the staff didn't make my bed, I had to go and request towels and bath cloths at front desk twice during my stay.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Veronica
Everyone was friendly and for the area we were staying it was fine. The staff were all helpful and made you feel very comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"A good value, large rooms."
A good value, large rooms.A good value, large rooms.A good value, large rooms.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Outdated"
Outside of the hotel looked nice but the inside was VERY OLD and outdated. Carpet looked and smelled as though it was the original carpet installed when hotel was built. Shower very old and front desk would not come assist to show how to operate it, they just sat there and talked to each other. Minimum customer service given. I do not plan to stay at this site unless it is completely renovated.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Bernadette
"HAS TO BE A JOKE!"
I booked this hotel after view the pictures. I had a wedding to go to so it was last minute. The floors were dirty, the bathroom door would not close all the way. it took forever for the hot water it get hot. the iron put spots on my clothes. Some of the staff had friends hanging around in the lobby eating pizza and stuff. The sign that tells they are not responsible if your car or valuables are take is very unnoticeable in the back of the parking lot. It was down right dirty overall. It used to be an Extended Stay! Why did I stay???? After booking online with Expedia you can not get your money back and I had no choice or time because I would have been late for the wedding. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! NOT WORTH IT!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
AMS
"Cheaper but there's a reason"
Front desk was helpful, but this is a run down hotel built in the early 80's and nothing's changed. Wore shoes because the carpet was nasty looking and a funky smell. Bathroom was clean as it could be but 20+ year old surroundings only comes so clear. Elevator look like it should be in a low rent high rise
2 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Jesse
"not good"
checked in then checked out wasn't happy pictures are deciving
4 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
We stayed here 2 years ago with 2 beds, a nice sized room.A lot of our church members stay for our yearly conference in August. This time got a king size, uncomfortable,lumpy bed. There were people lurking the parking lot asking for money day & night. I just kept my taser handy, especially trying to get my grand baby out of the car in a hurry. The hallways were gloomy & dark. The room was very dim & scary so we slept with bathroom light on. Someone's car was broken into also.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"My thoughts"
The staff was wonderful; however, they messed up my billing. Charged me for & put me in someone else's room. My credit card was over charged & I had to get it cleared up after the fact. Aside from that I would stay here again because the location is convenient to my daughters college.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Cecilia
When I checked in the room was not cleaned but they gave me another & it was perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hurley
Everything was great.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hurley
"Don't Stay"
The inside of the hotel was old, dated, filthy, dirty, and unsanitary. There were personal items left from previous guest. The furniture was dirty, stained, dusty, and the incasing for the mini refrigerator was dry rotted. The room reeked of mold and dust. The toilet had dried vomit below the seat. The paint was pealing and the linoleum wall boarder was pealing from the wall. There were guest smoking illegal drugs and the smell reeked in the hallways. The carpet was dusty and stained in the room and in the hallways. The staff was nice, kind, considerate and tried to rectify all of the problems but it was impossible to do so; they are not interior decorators or constructions workers. This hotel needs a complete overhaul. I believe the only reason people stay is simply because of the convenience of being located by CAU, Spelman, and Morehouse, Paschals, and the Georgia Dome.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Tired and Weary
I loved the hospitality of the staff. Very nice & I would stay there again to my visit to Atalanta
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Tracy
"Decent place to stay"
The hotel was decent for a weekend trip. Less expensive than some near that area. Was a little noisy and the halls had a "funny" smell the first night. Overall, it was decent since I didn't plan to stay in the hotel all weekend. Just sleep there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"hotel was convenient to the GA Dome"
The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The room was spacious and clean, but the air conditioning temperature was not that great. the hall way carpet had an odor. the facility served it purpose; a bed and shower. I was out of the hotel most of the day and evenings. the neighbor around the hotel was questionable.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Brigette
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Dirty, outdated
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
tim
The room is good and neat. The breakfast is nice. The receptionists are friendly. Parking area looks few spaces but I was lucky to get one free space two nights. The corridors carpets need maintenance/change/, cleaning and keep fresh. The inside elevator needs follow up to keep it clean and fresh. Overall, I have no major complain and I enjoyed my stay. Wi-Fi is very week on second floor. When I changed my room to first floor, it had excellent connectivity.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Relaxation from Responsibilities"
Enjoyed it & met a lot of nice ppl.
5 night trip Aug 1, 2015
"Horrible customer servic"
Needs better customer service
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Naydi
"Horrible Hotel"
The whole experience of the stay was horrible. My vehicle was broken into on hotel property resulting in a large sum of money being stolen out of the car.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice Staff/Facility Not so much"
The staff was very friendly and helpful but the room could have been cleaner. There was urine running down the front of the toilet and all of the room doors were nasty, and the carpet was nasty. Not sure of the neighborhood because there were some shady looking people hanging around.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Mrs.
Great little getaway.perfect area
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rhonda
"Won't stay here again"
The lobby looks good, but that's where the renovation ends. The beds in our room were old and quite uncomfortable. The TV did not work, and we were without water for a couple of hours.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Nana C
"Can not recommend"
Staff was not friendly to kids. Had to wait 45 min to check in because one staff member was getting off and didn't tell the next person I was waiting .Was not clean floors dirty .
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
tina
"If its the only room left in Atlanta."
Poorly maintained, stained carpet, old furniture, wall mounted tvs with limited channels. Worst I have stayed in.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"A good value"
Over all speaking: a very good value. This hotel is located in a very good location for our purpose and with quitre a few freebees such as internet, parking and daily breakfest. The hotel is quite. Some of the rooms can use a good refurbishing work.
4 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"Kristen was an absolute sweetheart!"
Kristen was an absolute sweetheart! The best and hardest working person during the "graveyard shift." She was able to accommodate me during a very difficult business trip, and I will always appreciate that.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Close to Georgia Dome"
Hotel was close to the event we were attending, so it had location going for it. It looked nicer on the outside than in, rooms are nice and roomy but run down/well used.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
I don't know how this hotel had such a low rating. It was very nice from the room to the service. It was In walking distance of the Georgia dome.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Everardo
The Hotel is great for the Price! That area seems to be under development so not the best of areas. Service was good, however we were there on a week that was extremely busy so hotel Employees had their hands full. Over all experience was good!
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Antonio
"Hotel review"
Overall a nice place to stay for my convention. However, the front steps were a bit much to carry heavy suitcases. Need more disability access. Couldn't figure out how to use the shower head. Instructions should be placed in the bathroom. Hair dryer was under the kitchen sink. I didn't realize it was there and didn't have access until the next day. Shouldn't that be in the closet?
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Better than sleeping on the street"
The only redeeming thing about this hotel is the fact that it's close to the Gergia Dome. The front desk was sweet and the breakfast was decent. The building and rooms are in very poor condition. Great example of "you get what you pay for".
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Kurtis
"No reservation when I got there."
There was not reservation they found a list of Expedia Reservations for that time and mine showed bad card !!! First have all my cards in order with 0 balance they were able to find a room, not what was reserved, after first night needed to replace my bed as a huge hole in the middle. All during this time I am getting emails from Expedia to enjoy my Trip !! No notifications of any issues !!! Too was not cleaned for 2 days (3 times had to ask for towels ) !!
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Completely Unimpressed"
I was not impressed with this property at all. Although the lobby pictures look good, the neighborhood was shaky, the rooms were worn, paint peeling and the carpet was shredding. There was no soap in the bathrooms and the breakfast was sub-par. I would not stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Not Happy At All"
After first having Expedia book a stay at the Omini for $99 a night for July 16 - July 19, an hour later get a call from Expedia stating there was mistake and the Omini had not room available. They found me a hotel in Atlanta for $98 a night Castleberry Inn & Suites. The place was a dump, first they did not have my reservation, looked at Expedia's list of booked rooms and said Credit Card Failed. Luckily or Un-Luckily the found me a room, half of what I had booked meaning bed's and amenities !!! After first night had to replace my bed a DEEP Hole in the middle kept me from sleeping the night. Had to request Room Services for the next 2 days as the room was never cleaned including the Bathroom and no replacement Towels !!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
To loud and to many vagrant
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Betina
Front desk failed to make travel appointment even though were reminded twice. The hallways could use a rug upgrade
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
carlos
"Wait until it is rennovated"
The Hotel staff could not have been nicer and more accomodating. The facility however was very run down and in need of a complete renovation. I was in a handicapped room which was spacious and had the necessary accessibility finishings but the carpet was dirty and gummy, the bathroom tile was stained and the door didn't close all the way, the closet was tiny, there was no dresser in the room, the drapes were grimey, the bedding was old and stained and the lighting was very dim. On the good side, it was a short distance from downtown Atlanta without the congestion and traffic worries. The Manager mentioned that the hotel will be taken over by a national chain shortly.
5 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Geraldine
Great hotel
2 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Larrin
Pleasantly satisfied
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Raymond
"Stinky old Room with Airport Shuttle N the ghetto"
First off when i booked it said it offered on the website airport shuttle. 35.00 each way to the airport in a cab. The neighborhood was horrible and the room was old and had a smell. Its importamt a hotel has the immenities offered i could have stayed at the westinn for less than it costed afyer paying for cab fare
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
"Risky place to stay"
Someone called our room at 6:45am and tried to steal our credit card information. Our room was not serviced or cleaned the first night. The hotel added random charges above or Expedia price. The neighborhood seemed dangerous. The rooms were in terrible condition with paint chipschips on nearly every wall and door plus an overall grimy feel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015