All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Baaaaad"
do not stay here, dirty, bad service on the wrong side of town, seedy
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"The staff was very friendly and helpful."
The restaurant next door... I had reservations and got there 15 minutes early and the hostess told us to wait 15 minutes. I went back up 15 minutes later after she sat everyone else who was African American that came in the door and asked when my table would be ready. There was also another Caucasian lady with reservations asking the same thing. The hostess left and came back and said the kitchen said there was an hour wait and we couldn't be seated. There were several empty tables. We left. This is not the way you do business and did the restaurant not know there was a big game in town.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
"Last resort"
I was here for business . The hotel was in terrible condition and smelt really bad. There were needles all over the street outside and the neighborhood was scary .
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
Angela
"Nice hotel close to Centennial Olympic Park."
Overall, I had a good one-night stay at this hotel. I would recommend this place for business travelers, students, and couples, but not families. The area feels adequately safe. When you walk into the hotel, you see a beautiful, modern lobby where guests tend to hang out. There's also this modern kitchenette area where they serve free breakfast in the morning (unfortunately, I can't comment on the quality of their breakfasts since I missed it). I read previous reviews that said the hallways were dirty, which I found was true, but it's no big deal at all. Also, I believe the hotel is non-smoking, yet I still smelled smoke/pot in the hallways. The room had old furnishings, but it was spacious and clean. Other pluses include free wifi and parking, cable channels, and it's not far from Centennial Olympic Park. There's also a restaurant with live music across the parking lot.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
"Close to the Georgia Dome (walking distance)."
My husband and I went on a weekend getaway to Atlanta and stayed at this hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and got us our room quickly. It was all downhill after that. It was fairly close to the Georgia Aquarium, the Coca Cola experience, the College Football HOF, and other attractions. The room was laid out weird along with the bathroom. We had no counter space in the bathroom at ALL. The water pressure for the shower was non-excistant. The cleaning ladies the first day barely cleaned our room. They did make the bed, but that was about it. The second day we had much better cleaning ladies (thank you). I probably would not stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
"Good for a short stay with friends."
The hotel clerk was very helpful and friendly. Every time we returned to the hotel she would tell us "welcome back." The elevator was very shaky which could be unsafe. The hotel room was spacious and the flat TV screen was large. The room seemed to be clean. However, the shower had a few strands of hair in it. There was also no hair dryer in the room. Maintenance had to find a hair dryer for me to use. Two light bulbs were out in the room as well. My only other concern is that there was no outlet in the bathroom so I had to style my hair at the sink in the bedroom. Continental breakfast was good. The lobby is very nice. I think the restaurant, Paschal's, is in conjunction with the hotel. The service was great and the food was good as well. It was fine for singles or friends. Business professionals and families may not have enjoyed it as much. The location was great. The hotel is close to Clark Atlanta, Morris Brown, the Aquarium, midtown, and the Coke Museum.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Garrison
"Worst Hotel Ever Stayed!!!"
I booked a two beds room over a month before stay. When I checked in, the front desk told me that there was only one room left which only has ONE queen bed. The room was super tiny and condition of the room was just like 50 years old. I wished the room condition can be just 50% good of their lobby condition which seemed like redecorated recently. The breakfast area is very small and only a few seats are available, so if you don't act fast enough, the dining area will be packed soon. Wifi are not available for most rooms on the top floor which was a huge minus. I was there for business trip, but I couldn't receive any wifi to deal with my business when back to hotel. What a miserable stay!!
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"Sketchy"
Good news, they security in parking lot, nice soap, and new paint in bathroom. Convention Center is close by. but you have to drive or take a taxi. Bad news, dead mouse in room in the morning when i woke up, mattress very hard, broken coffer maker. Do not go out walking after 8pm. Drug addicts, hustlers everywhere, prostitutes, and over abundance of police cruising and flying up and down the streets. Very unsafe area. But very nice staff, that is eager to help. Hallways are very dirty, need new carpeting. people walk around the floors with no shoes on.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
The hotel was dirty. Walking on the carpet turns your feet black. Read reviews before booking. This hotel is not in a food neighborhood.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
Out dated hotel. Had problems with the door key and shower didn't work. Elevator leaked when it rained and thought it would fall off the tracks the higher you went in the building.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Stay was good. Their parking is horrible. Not enough slots for hotel guests and they don't monitor the people parking in it to use the restaurant next door. AND their valet parking attendants need to go back to driving school. Many valet cars not parked in the designated valet section were overlow into the regular section taking up 2 spots for 1 car, all because they cant do a simple park between the lines task. Bathroom was clean as well as the rest of the room. Bed was nice and comfortable. There were two Flatscreen TV's in room but only 1 worked. The faucet handle in shower was broken. No big deal. It was advertised as havin a roof top terrace. I was looking forward to that at night but there is no roof top terrace, but a courtyard the building wraps around. Breakfast in the morning was typical....make own waffles which were good, boxed cereal, fruit, juices and milk. The restaurant next door called Paschals was excellent! Very comfortable stay despite its in a somewhat shady neighborhood. Was going to walk to the GA Dome 0.7 miles away the next morning but decided to pay for premium parking at the dome instead.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Karl
"Crack house with Hookers on the corner."
My kids still have nightmares from that nasty place. Their was blood and hair in the sink and toilet.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
I checked in just after 9am and could not sleep. There was heavy drilling and construction underway in the adjustment room above. I called the front desk desk and explained. The front desk clerk indicated that I would be receiving a 10% discount, but I have yet to see it reflected on my bill.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Dany
"You get what you pay for"
Front Desk person where very nice and professional Morning and evening, Lobby area real clean , The bathroom in the room was terrible dirty show curtain ,
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Phillip
"THEY RUINED MY BABY MOON, SOLD MY ROOM"
This was apart of my "baby moon" before my son is born, i am 6 months pregnant. i made my hotel reservations 3 months in advance for this trip, we had $250 concert tickets to see Taylor Swift that night, at 5:27 pm i received and email that my reservation were canceled i was 12 minutes from the hotel. i called the customer service line twice on hold for 20 min plus on both calls, no other hotels were open, only to be hung up on TWICE (i was put on "hold", but the call was then disconnected) . I had driven 7 hours to get to the hotel, when we called they hotel "marcus" got very ghetto and rude with me because i was crying, i explained i was 6 months pregnant and needed somewhere to sleep, his reply was "oh well should have been here earlier" we had to go to the concert in our travel clothes while leaving everything in our car in a random parking lot in down town atlanta including electronics and all of our clothing. we then had to drive another 1.5 hours south both VERY tired and risking our safety to drive becasue noone had any rooms open, to find a days inn to sleep in because hotels.com wouldn't help me find another room. I have never received such horrible customer service. My hotel room was sold to someone else by 5pm, my reservations didnt even allow me to check in till 4pm. neither the hotel or hotels.com were interested in helping me.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Brittany
"Not what was expected"
The location of the hotel was not as close to our destination as I thought. It was 4 blocks away which in day light is not bad but at night I did not feel safe. Very dated, worn carpet, poor lighting, only 1 lock on door, sink fixtures loose and cabinet starting to fall apart. The night stand and items on the night stand needed to be wiped off. The location was described as an Historic Arts District, I did not see anything historic or any "art" in this area.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
P.
Service was poor - I had to keep on asking for housekeeping and one out of the 5 nights I stayed, they didn't provide housekeeping services to me.
5 night trip Oct 14, 2015
Shabnam
"Run down"
The place look old and run down. Wasn't worth 90 dollars a night.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Mathew
The location is the best thing about this hotel. The room smelled of smoke and was very outdated. It was a couple of bread crumbs from being a roach motel. In addition to that, the front desk booked someone else in my room. Luckily I was there and my stuff was not stolen. I don't recommend this place at all.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Jeremy
Good location. You get what you pay for. Hotel staff is not going to go above and beyond to help you. The room is debatably clean. You will hear everything that goes on around your room, and even in the parking lot. Parking is limited.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"stayed 2 nights"
Room clean but corridors not. Would not stay here again. Cost 40$ to airport by taxi. If we had more time would have gone by Marta for a few dollars to airport.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Cheating"
Don't jodge the hotel by its lobby...it's terrible when you go inside
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
student
"Not really what I expected"
Don't let the pictures fool you. From the outside it looks very nice. Once you get past the lobby, look out. The place was very uncomfortable, not the cleanest place I've seen and there was a weird smell throughout the place. It's not all bad. The staff was friendly and helpful but that's pretty much the only good
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Close to Georgia Dome .4 mile"
We arrived 8:30 am in morning and they let us check in!!!!!! It is in a seedy part of town but the hotel is clean and rooms big. The hallways need new carpet. The staff is sooooo nice, everyone!!! Breakfast very nice!!! Marta station close so you can get passes and bus stops close (right out door) all over the place so is subway system about .5 mile. So much to see, World of Coke, CNN, Civil and Human Rights building, Aquarium, Georgia Dome, New Atlanta Stadium, etc. Our plane did not leave until 3:30 so we did not leave until 1:00, they let us check out late. This hotel is wonderful!!!!!!! You must eat at Pascals, it is an Atlanta tradition and it is GREAT southern food. I am a southern and this food is exception. Show your Castleberry Inn card and you get 10% off. It is on the hotel property so it is convenient!!!!! Our stay was great!!!!
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
M
"Ready to return!!"
I enjoyed it!!! Close to everything I needed to access!!!
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
valica
"Don't bother"
My party as well as ten other groups had to wait 2 hours past check in time to get a room despite the hotel knowing we were coming for weeks. This almost affected our ability to keep our plans. Aside from that, the halls and room smelled awful, there were no cups, and no coffee. I will never stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Cassandra
The hotel was lovely at first look. The room was clean with a fridge, microwave and pull out couch (which was a specific feature I booked for). The neighborhood is scary after dark. The pull out couch mattress wasn't attached to the frame and unusable. The fire alarm was missing with bare wires dangling from the ceiling. The elevator certificate was expired. Parking was free, but there wasn't much of it. Staff was friendly and polite. The neighborhood looks as if gentrification is slowly occurring, but it's not there yet.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
rebecca
"castlebury inn"
staff was good, hotel was nice, neighborhood tscary
7 night trip Sep 1, 2015
"10 years overdue for renovation"
We switched hotels after the first night because we just couldn't stay. The room might have been "clean", but everything was so old and grimy you couldn't tell. The origami facecloth shows that someone takes pride in the work, but this hotel is SO far beyond when it should have been renovated that there was no redeeming floor broken tiles, fraying comforters, and worn carpets.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Close to event center, walkable, breakfast good."
Booked a deluxe king room thru Expedia, got there early so they would not check us in, when we did go back to check in they only had a small single (full bed) room, not what we wanted.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Greg
"Never stay here again"
Room was disgusting, The loud music and smell of weed coming through the air vents were the icing on the cake.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
c
"Not the greatest."
Staff was very friendly but the room smelt very musty. We left the windows open while we went out for the day and when we came back it still smelt bad. The door to the bathroom was broken. Breakfast was put up early.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"DONT STAY AT THIS HOTEL"
Worse hotel I've ever stayed in. Must have been nice when it was new; however, its gone completely down the tubes. Paint flaking off the walls; sink faucet not working; matresses terrible; hearing every movement of residents above and on both sides of my room. At 2:30 Sunday morning, female resident in hallway screaming "don't let him near me; he will kill me". And other very loud voices.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Inexpensive downtown hotel with free parking"
I have stayed here a few times. It is very convenient to everything downtown. Its not the best place for a romantic getaway, but if you are coming for music, Braves etc., you can't beat the price. One major plus is free parking. I wish they would switch out the comforters though, they kind of look old and unclean.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"College Trip"
I was bringing my daughter to start college, the hotel happened to be in the area where the college was located , I was able to maneuver around the area as well as get to other destinations with ease. I would probably stay here again the price for the location was ok. However they need to step up their housekeeping staff, on the third day of my stay the staff didn't make my bed, I had to go and request towels and bath cloths at front desk twice during my stay.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Veronica
Everyone was friendly and for the area we were staying it was fine. The staff were all helpful and made you feel very comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"A good value, large rooms."
A good value, large rooms.A good value, large rooms.A good value, large rooms.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Outdated"
Outside of the hotel looked nice but the inside was VERY OLD and outdated. Carpet looked and smelled as though it was the original carpet installed when hotel was built. Shower very old and front desk would not come assist to show how to operate it, they just sat there and talked to each other. Minimum customer service given. I do not plan to stay at this site unless it is completely renovated.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Bernadette
"HAS TO BE A JOKE!"
I booked this hotel after view the pictures. I had a wedding to go to so it was last minute. The floors were dirty, the bathroom door would not close all the way. it took forever for the hot water it get hot. the iron put spots on my clothes. Some of the staff had friends hanging around in the lobby eating pizza and stuff. The sign that tells they are not responsible if your car or valuables are take is very unnoticeable in the back of the parking lot. It was down right dirty overall. It used to be an Extended Stay! Why did I stay???? After booking online with Expedia you can not get your money back and I had no choice or time because I would have been late for the wedding. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! NOT WORTH IT!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
AMS
"Cheaper but there's a reason"
Front desk was helpful, but this is a run down hotel built in the early 80's and nothing's changed. Wore shoes because the carpet was nasty looking and a funky smell. Bathroom was clean as it could be but 20+ year old surroundings only comes so clear. Elevator look like it should be in a low rent high rise
2 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Jesse
"not good"
checked in then checked out wasn't happy pictures are deciving
4 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
We stayed here 2 years ago with 2 beds, a nice sized room.A lot of our church members stay for our yearly conference in August. This time got a king size, uncomfortable,lumpy bed. There were people lurking the parking lot asking for money day & night. I just kept my taser handy, especially trying to get my grand baby out of the car in a hurry. The hallways were gloomy & dark. The room was very dim & scary so we slept with bathroom light on. Someone's car was broken into also.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"My thoughts"
The staff was wonderful; however, they messed up my billing. Charged me for & put me in someone else's room. My credit card was over charged & I had to get it cleared up after the fact. Aside from that I would stay here again because the location is convenient to my daughters college.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Cecilia
When I checked in the room was not cleaned but they gave me another & it was perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hurley
Everything was great.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Hurley
"Don't Stay"
The inside of the hotel was old, dated, filthy, dirty, and unsanitary. There were personal items left from previous guest. The furniture was dirty, stained, dusty, and the incasing for the mini refrigerator was dry rotted. The room reeked of mold and dust. The toilet had dried vomit below the seat. The paint was pealing and the linoleum wall boarder was pealing from the wall. There were guest smoking illegal drugs and the smell reeked in the hallways. The carpet was dusty and stained in the room and in the hallways. The staff was nice, kind, considerate and tried to rectify all of the problems but it was impossible to do so; they are not interior decorators or constructions workers. This hotel needs a complete overhaul. I believe the only reason people stay is simply because of the convenience of being located by CAU, Spelman, and Morehouse, Paschals, and the Georgia Dome.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Tired and Weary
I loved the hospitality of the staff. Very nice & I would stay there again to my visit to Atalanta
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Tracy
"Decent place to stay"
The hotel was decent for a weekend trip. Less expensive than some near that area. Was a little noisy and the halls had a "funny" smell the first night. Overall, it was decent since I didn't plan to stay in the hotel all weekend. Just sleep there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"hotel was convenient to the GA Dome"
The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The room was spacious and clean, but the air conditioning temperature was not that great. the hall way carpet had an odor. the facility served it purpose; a bed and shower. I was out of the hotel most of the day and evenings. the neighbor around the hotel was questionable.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015