All hotels in Duncanville, Texas, United States of America
800 N Main St, Duncanville, TX, 75116, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"No water!!"
Good hotel, everything was going fine, until I tried to run the shower. Had water to the sink, but not the shower head. Made several attempts. No go! Used sink to wash up and then left. Had to be somewhere else that morning. Otherwise a good stay.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Nice, clean room and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Toni
"On our way to FL"
Hotel is beautiful, staff was friendly and neighborhood was nice.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Baseball Travel"
In town for my son's baseball tournament. Hotel seemed dated. Soft spots in second floor hallway. Elevator acted as if it would give out any second. Room smelled a tad dingy, but was clean. I would stay again just because of ease of location in proximity to fields we played on. Staff were friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Aimee
"Nice!"
a Business trip in a good Hotel always a pleasure.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Rita M
"Book your hotel now with hotels.com!"
This hotel was at a convenient location for us, we needed to be close to restaurants and the church we were visiting. I do recommend this hotel and recommend you book it early through hotels.com they offer discounts. We enjoyed our stay and will book it again in the future!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Millie
"Duncanville, TX"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was better than expected! The only drawback was the bathroom. It was a bit dated and small. Otherwise, the room experience was good. It was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Dolph
"Mr."
I was really pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the great condition of the hotel overall!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great overnight"
Really like this place. Coffee keurig nice amenity. Desk staff wonderful (Aaron) rooms are quiet, nice. Everything in fitness room works, which isn't always the case in other hotels we've stayed with.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Janet
"Ok"
Ac was not cool at all . Was very uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Diana
"Great weekend"
It was a great kids slumber party
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Angela
"Typical Good Hilton Hotel"
Nice hotel with great service. The morning breakfast was outstanding and the wait and kitchen staff were very helpful. I will stay there again.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Awesome. .!!!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful... The rooms r excellent. . Thank u for everything. ..
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Belen
"expensive no hotwater"
bed was too firm, clean but dated hotel, no water in the morning...luke warm at best.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Big A
it was good i love the people that work there thet were nice and
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Hotel had snacks and coffee upon arrival, it was a nice touch. They did have a wedding and a ball going on so the music was a little distracting being I was on the 2nd floor. Overall good.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great Place"
Great Place to stay. Very convenient to Trader's Village.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
F Alexander
"wonderful"
great place to stay
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"good for a solo getaway"
Children ran up and down the hallway for the earlier part of the night but overall a good experience.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great value, clean, friendly and comfortable!"
Nice, clean hotel, staff very friendly! Excellent breakfast served as well. Beware, this breakfast does not come complimentary with your stay, but it is worth it just the same. Room very clean and comfortable. I will seek this hotel again next time we stay in Duncanville.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
JOHN
"horrible"
Horrible hotel , and beds are not comftorable. Front desk is taking money from people's cards without permission. they are extreme rude .
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
Excellent stay!! Clean, well-maintained, & outstanding service!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Glen
"Great night stay!"
Hotel was really nice and clean. Only problem was it was too far from the stadium but friendly staff and being right off of the freeway was a plus. Price was great for such a awesome stay. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
AMELIA
"HONEST Folks!!"
Was there for a wake/memorial service, everything was fine. The next morning after I left and was almost home(OKC) I realized I had left a couple of valuables in the room and immediately called the hotel and talk to the desk clerk who went straight to the room which had not been cleaned yet and retrieved my items! I was so grateful for the honesty!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond regarding you're stay with us! I'm delighted we were able to get your items back to you in a timely fashion.. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Clean and nice decor. Bed a little uncomfy and neighbors's music from 10 pm- 2 am a bit disruptive for sleep, but that's not your fault. Would have enjoyed a coca cola vending machine on my floor.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond regarding you're stay with us. I do apologize you're neighbor was disruptive with their music. As for the bed's, upon check in did the desk clerk inform you of our unique beds? There is an adjustable dial on the side where you can choose the comfort of your bed, I am very sorry if they failed to inform you, as I know a good nights rest makes or breaks a hotel stay. Again, thank you for staying with us and posting a comment.
"AMAZING!"
I only stayed for one night, but I was very pleased. I had heard that Duncanville wasn't a in a good part of Dallas, so I splurged on the Hilton name. I was weary because there weren't many people there, but I had the best experience in this hotel!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
WOW!!! Thank you so much for the great feed back!! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Carson
"Great location, easy to get to. Very clean."
Very friendly staff. Nice grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
RJ
"Nice hotel, hard beds"
Nice service, convenient restaurant and room service with full bar and lounge , coffee,lemon water and cookies 24/7. Mattress on the room was hard , no movies on demand
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you very much for your kind comments, I'm delighted we were able to make your stay enjoyable! In regards to the beds, were you familiar with the "Choose your Snooze" bedding we offer? There is a dial on the side of all of our beds that allow you to change the comfort of your bed. I do apologize however that your nights rest was not satisfying.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. At night they put out the oak cookies in the lobby so you could have it with coffee or tea or hot cocoa. Will definitely return.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Quinh
"so so"
The laundry machines were out of order and the hot tub was stone cold.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Expedia survey. I do apologize that the laundry facility was out due to a machine being out of service, but I'm happy to report we've put a new one in and it's up and running. The hot is also back up in service, I do apologize for that as well.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Hotel!!"
We really enjoyed our stay here!! The whirlpool tub was great and the room was very spacious and clean!!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Nice and clean but lacking in service quality"
Clean, comfortable, and very professional. The front desk attendant was nowhere to be found at night though.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you for your kind survey!!! In regards to my night desk person, I appreciate you bringing it to my attention so I can look in to it!
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"better than a courtyard or express."
I travel a great deal for business. I found the fact that the hotel offered dinner, drinks and breakfast very convent. The was decent. The check inn and service was very good. The hotel was comfortable and was a businessmens hotel.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for your kind survey of our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.. Happy New Year!
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"NICE"
NICE AND COMFORTABLE
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for the kind survey! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
TONYA
"Very Nice"
Excellent experience from check in to check out, hotel staff very friendly.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We look forward to seeing you again!!! Happy New Year!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Callie
"Hotel-awesome, yet in da hood"
My room was great!! However the beds are a bit stiff.. But i didnt mind.. My friends complained tho.. Hotel was beautiful and nice but the surrounding areas are a little scary to walk around at night..
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Business stay"
Very nice comfortable stay. Had a quick business trip in the area and the Hilton Garden was clean, comfortable with a nice friendly staff. pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but easy access to the highway and many places to eat within a 5 minute drive.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great hotel staff, VERY firm beds"
We chose this hotel because it was in the middle of everything we wanted to do (about equal distance to Fair Park in Dallas and to the AT&T Stadium in Arlington). The hotel was very nice and the staff extremely friendly. Our air conditioner broke in our room and we were quickly moved to the room next door, and even comped our breakfast (which was delicious). However, the beds were so hard my back has hurt for days. There's a sign in the lobby that says you can change the softness and firmness on the beds, but even putting the bed on the softest setting felt like sleeping on a rock. Overall, it was a good experience -- I just wish the beds were more comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Not what I paid for"
My family and I were wanting a room with 2 queen or king size beds. I was having a hard time finding a hotel with these accommodations close to the Cowboys stadium. This one in Duncanville said it had a room with 2 queens so I booked it. Upon arrival the night before the game the front desk confirmed 2queens. It had full size beds instead. I did not say anything as I knew we wouldn't get another room that late. My husband is a big guy and I'm not little either and so I did NOT sleep well both nights! Also for as expensive as it was breakfast was not included. Disappointed with beds and breakfast but otherwise it's a nice place.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Heidi
"Clean, Nice service, Great location"
really helpful staff, nice location, plenty of places to eat. Breakfast might be a tab bit overpriced.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Excellent customer service"
The staff was amazing, and the breakfast awesome, the room was ok - bed not so comfortable and the room smelled a little musty. We will stay there again however because of the value and the breakfast
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
kk
"Fair hotel"
Blankets were terrible beds were very hard and there was no breakfast bar. It would cost us 10.77 per person to have breakfast. Nice looking facility but overall I was disappointed.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
mike
"good hotel in a bad area"
Very nice hotel except it seemed out of place in a somewhat so so area. Kids were upset Cause for 3 days the pool was out of service. So that darkened the stay. Service was good except for one desk clerk who seemed snobbish like didn't want to help with anything. She was short and chubby. Rooms was very nice and spacious [suite]. Buffet and cooks waitresses were top notch.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
steve
"Great night stay"
The overall hotel was very nice and clean. The only issue we experienced was that the shower drain was clogged. Overall, a good night stay.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Enjoyed my stay. Service was great. Would recommend.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Emergency stay"
With 100 degree temperatures outside my home AC went out. Having a one year old I couldn't stay there. The room was very spacious where he could walk around. The pool was crowded with kids so he didn't enjoy that much. But the staff and the room was great!! He slept the whole night, we had no problem. The Hilton saved the day :)
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
karen
"Very Comfortable"
I checked in and staff very friendly and helpful. It was quick and explained where everything was and when breakfast would be served. Room nice and very clean. Only complaint was A/C was noisy. Other than that very peaceful.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Edwin
"Awesome Service"
I stayed at this hotel when it opened in 2006. The condition is the same as when it opened, clean, modern and great friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Richard D
"Great service"
Very nice hotel. The staff made me feel like a valuable guest.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"review"
great stay. staff recommended an excellent steak house and put me in the right direction for everything I needed.
3 night business trip May 23, 2014