All hotels in Duncanville, Texas, United States of America

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Uncomfortable
"disappointed customer"
I was a little disappointed in this hotel. I mean the rooms need to be updated furniture is old. I thought a Hilton was a top of line motel. Wasn't nothing special about this room. Could have stayed at a motel 6 for a cheaper price. And probably got the same service as this Hilton. I will not be booking this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
charla
"Goodtime"
I had a good time at this hotel !
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Playfyl50
It was very nice
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Betty
"Well Rested!"
It was a great weekend get away, very relaxing.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
I was happy it smelled good. No pets allowed I'm scared of pets. Comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
"anniversary trip"
it was good
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Lola
"2 day stay at the Hilton"
The rooms were a bit smaller than we expected and there was traffic noise, more than usual. The employees were extremely friendly and went out of their way to greet you or make conversation. Even this Saturday morning the man cleaning the parking lot walked over to ask how things were going.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Staff was friendly and helpful. Building was eye catching and beautiful. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was surprisingly a real breakfast with eggs, sausage, bacon and pancakes. Not just bagels or cereal. Great stay!
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
"Not impressed"
I was not impressed with this hotel. Rooms were very small and we found black hairs all over the beds. Since it is a Hilton I expected a much nicer stay but I was wrong.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
I will not be staying in a Garden inn again. The people were great but that was all.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Not Provided
"Cowboys Game"
Friendly staff. Clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
it was good.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Love/Hate Relationship"
I have a love/hate relationship with this hotel. The folks that work there are really good. Service is good. Check in was good, bar/restaurant/breakfast staff was above average. Food served is pretty good, not 5 star, but it was better than leaving the property to eat out. Prices are typical for a hotel, a little high, but not outrageous. My problem was with the room. It needs to be refurbished. The carpet was worn out, really worn out. The room thermostat was hanging out of the wall, not secure. However, the room was absolutely clean. Bathroom was clean, no mold, mildew, ete. The bed was comfortable. We didn't turn on the TV. Internet service is excellent. We were able to watch Netflix on our tablet without any issues. It's included in the price of the room. Will I stay again, yes. I could easily raise this hotel to a 4 or 5 star if the rooms were refurbished. Bottom line, don't be afraid to book this hotel, just understand what you are getting.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice place. Bad service!"
The room was nice but the service was awful. They wouldn't take my corporate card and only did after I threatened to call their corporate. The manager was rude. Never staying there again.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
Manuel
Well when I got there I was I was standing in front of a couple and the lady at the front desk asked them did they want any water because it was complimentary... She didn't offer me any! And that night my ac had a burning smell off and on maintaince came up and said it was ok maybe just a belt or something but I had to deal with that all night.. Everything else was ok
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
CARLOS
"Everything great!"
Very clean, modern furnishings, friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable bed, flat screen TV - good picture, fridge and microwave, location right off highway, good central location with easy access in/out. Recommended!!
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
j kevin
"best hotel in Duncanville TX"
Comfortable hotel. Good rate for the quality
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Duncanville"
The hotel is ok...Our room smelled like old cigarette smoke, even though it is a smoke free room. When I arrived for check in, there were 3 people at the front desk, only one person was helping someone. It took a good 10 minutes before I was acknowledged. Duncanville is a pit...nasty nasty nasty. The restaurants are dirty, everything is dirty about this town. I didn't feel very safe there. I am glad I was only there one night. The only reason we had to stay in this area was due to all hotels being sold out in Arlington. Hopefully I will never have to stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Misty
"Dallas Baptist University Graduation"
Outstanding service, great food and really close to the Dallas Baptist University campus
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Bruce
"It was close to my friends house."
Everyone that worked there was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Derek
"No water!!"
Good hotel, everything was going fine, until I tried to run the shower. Had water to the sink, but not the shower head. Made several attempts. No go! Used sink to wash up and then left. Had to be somewhere else that morning. Otherwise a good stay.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Disappointed with our stay"
We were disappointed with the cleanliness of our room and getting fresh towels. We stayed 4 nights at this Hotel. The first day, we go in late and our room had not been cleaned. Trash was not removed and our towels were not replaced. We had to call the Front desk several times before they sent someone with clean towels. The next day the same occurred and again our room was not clean. We thought this was a top rate hotel but the service was terrible. Please note: The front desk staff was very accommodating when we checked in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
ELP Travelers
"Very nice"
The experience was amazing. I loved the view and the overall hotel stay. I'm from Mississippi so it was exciting to for to b n Texas.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Nice, clean room and friendly staff.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Toni
"On our way to FL"
Hotel is beautiful, staff was friendly and neighborhood was nice.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Baseball Travel"
In town for my son's baseball tournament. Hotel seemed dated. Soft spots in second floor hallway. Elevator acted as if it would give out any second. Room smelled a tad dingy, but was clean. I would stay again just because of ease of location in proximity to fields we played on. Staff were friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Aimee
"Nice!"
a Business trip in a good Hotel always a pleasure.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Rita M
"Book your hotel now with hotels.com!"
This hotel was at a convenient location for us, we needed to be close to restaurants and the church we were visiting. I do recommend this hotel and recommend you book it early through hotels.com they offer discounts. We enjoyed our stay and will book it again in the future!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Millie
"Duncanville, TX"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was better than expected! The only drawback was the bathroom. It was a bit dated and small. Otherwise, the room experience was good. It was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Dolph
"Texas visit"
Hotel was a bit crowded due to basketball tournaments.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Sandra
"Mr."
I was really pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the great condition of the hotel overall!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great overnight"
Really like this place. Coffee keurig nice amenity. Desk staff wonderful (Aaron) rooms are quiet, nice. Everything in fitness room works, which isn't always the case in other hotels we've stayed with.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Janet
Nice and friendly staff the room was clean. The bed was too soft
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Ok"
Ac was not cool at all . Was very uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Diana
"Great weekend"
It was a great kids slumber party
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Angela
"Typical Good Hilton Hotel"
Nice hotel with great service. The morning breakfast was outstanding and the wait and kitchen staff were very helpful. I will stay there again.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Bed Bugs"
Bed wasn't comfortable and we where bite by something
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Renika
"Awesome. .!!!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful... The rooms r excellent. . Thank u for everything. ..
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Belen
"expensive no hotwater"
bed was too firm, clean but dated hotel, no water in the morning...luke warm at best.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Big A
it was good i love the people that work there thet were nice and
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Hotel had snacks and coffee upon arrival, it was a nice touch. They did have a wedding and a ball going on so the music was a little distracting being I was on the 2nd floor. Overall good.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great Place"
Great Place to stay. Very convenient to Trader's Village.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
F Alexander
"wonderful"
great place to stay
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"good for a solo getaway"
Children ran up and down the hallway for the earlier part of the night but overall a good experience.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great value, clean, friendly and comfortable!"
Nice, clean hotel, staff very friendly! Excellent breakfast served as well. Beware, this breakfast does not come complimentary with your stay, but it is worth it just the same. Room very clean and comfortable. I will seek this hotel again next time we stay in Duncanville.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
JOHN
"horrible"
Horrible hotel , and beds are not comftorable. Front desk is taking money from people's cards without permission. they are extreme rude .
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
Excellent stay!! Clean, well-maintained, & outstanding service!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Glen
"Great night stay!"
Hotel was really nice and clean. Only problem was it was too far from the stadium but friendly staff and being right off of the freeway was a plus. Price was great for such a awesome stay. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
AMELIA
"HONEST Folks!!"
Was there for a wake/memorial service, everything was fine. The next morning after I left and was almost home(OKC) I realized I had left a couple of valuables in the room and immediately called the hotel and talk to the desk clerk who went straight to the room which had not been cleaned yet and retrieved my items! I was so grateful for the honesty!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond regarding you're stay with us! I'm delighted we were able to get your items back to you in a timely fashion.. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Clean and nice decor. Bed a little uncomfy and neighbors's music from 10 pm- 2 am a bit disruptive for sleep, but that's not your fault. Would have enjoyed a coca cola vending machine on my floor.