All hotels in Duncanville, Texas, United States of America

Definitely will return!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Calichik23
"All good"
We liked everything about our stay
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Staff was nice. Hotel restaurant was nice but the food was pricey and undercooked. Location seemed nice at first but there were no decent restaurants around.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Nice hotel - very clean and great friendly staff!"
We arrived late and the kitchen/dining area was closed, but the staff went out of their way to make us a sandwich so we wouldn't go to bed hungry. Very accommodating and willing to help/answer questions. I was very impressed and if I ever have to go back to Duncanville, would absolutely stay here again. Another plus, the lobby was very cute and coffee shop like. Good hangout/place to catch up on emails and have a coffee. The gym facility was very nice (small, but nice). I didn't get a chance to use the pool or hot tub but was very happy there was one available. Overall, this truly was a wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
We found the hotel very nice; however we were taken back by having to pay for a breakfast that was offered for free (built into the price of the room) at all of the other hotels that we stayed at. It would have been nice to have offered the breakfast at a discount ($5.00 instead of $10) to customers staying at the hotel (billing to the room) and full price to those not staying.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"not to far from anything"
I stayed for work had to hit a few places south of FW and it was centrally located. However the surrounding neighborhood was a little suspect.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"erfect"
Was a verygood experience
3 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
mariopena
"Horrible beds"
Horrible bed................. ....,. ....................
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
breakfast wasn't all that great, eggs rubbery and gravy was bland.
5 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
"An overnight stay"
This was our second time staying at this hotel. It is located closely to family in the area.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Not Hilton Quality"
Just expected much better.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great hotel child friendly"
Staff is great. Our room was brand new. We were the first to stay in it. The only bad thing is if you forget your toiletries like I did (toothpaste) they do not have complimentary so I had to go to the store and buy it
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
fran
"One night business trip stay"
Hotel was really easy to find, which is always a 5 star in my book. Close to Dallas city limits (5 miles) but out of the way if all the crazy traffic. Rooms were clean and hotel was well maintained. Staff was friendly and breakfast (for purchase) was wonderful. Will definitely stay again when in DFW area.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Milena
"Pictured"
It was nice but it was not as pictured.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Good for a quick day-stay."
Arrival and check-in were fine. Room was excellent, as expected. Notice was given of TV hookup malfunctioning throughout the hotel. Staff were courteous.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Nice hotel easy access"
Nice staff, rooms looked good, one little problem with a/c but were there in mins to fix
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Comfortable rest stop"
No hot water in first room but swapped to new room and all was fine
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Close to gym for tournament"
The entire staff was very friendly and very accommodating to our group. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Convenient to insterstate highway"
This was my third stay at this hotel. I will be back.
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
Duncan
"Must be missing something"
So I must be missing something based on the other reviews, but my experience at this hotel was completely different. To start, my room had a 36" inch LCD (old school CRT) in it, I'd like to see the other rooms in the pictures if they actually exist? Bathroom was so dirty there was mold in the grout in the tub, and the bed was so lumpy and uncomfortable I wasn't able to sleep at all. To top it off, every time the person in the room next to mine was in the restroom, the toilet in my room would run. For a business traveler staying there for 5 nights honestly I was disgusted. I've stayed at nicer Best Western's than this place. The breakfast service was slow, and the omelet was greasy and tasted horrible. I travel anywhere between 120-180 nights a year, it will be a while before I stay at an HGI again.
5 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Bed was like sleeping on a rock and the hot tub was not working and that was the main reason we pick them over other hotels.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"noisy rooms"
Rooms are very noisy. Airco makes lots of noise. When people talk in next room it sounds like they are standing next to you especially at 2 am. Room had a weird smell like someone has been smoking in the bathroom. I think price is high for quality.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
muller
"Right off of highway"
It is right off of I20, cannot miss it. Clean rooms. Doors lock at 11pm, really safe place to stay
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Great value .........Very friendly and capable staff.......I fly private into Redbird Airport nearby and it is only 5 or 6 minutes away.........
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
I've always enjoyed my stay at the Hilton. This was the first time that I've had any issues. my reservation was missed up, not by the Hilton. The manager worked to try to take care of the problem. We start this at 12:00 pm and didn't have all of our rooms until 6:30 p.m. Our event was at 5:00 p.m. The hotel made up for it. They really took care of my family during our stay. So I must say thank you and we look forward to returning either this year or next year.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great Getaway"
My recent stay at the Hilton was better than I expected. The HGI staff is very accommodating to their guests. I booked a room with 2 queen beds and regular bathroom. Due to high occupancy, there wasn't one available. So, I asked if there could be a change. The front desk clerk was more than willing to help. He was friendly and he personally saw to my new room accommodations. Room service was great too. The room and bathroom were both spotless. The hotel was clean. Staff was friendly and inviting. Hotel local was close to everywhere I needed to go. I recommend HGI to all travelers. The photos that you see, on the website are what you will see at this hotel.
3 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Simone
"Nice Hotel but unruly guests"
So, we were in a "smoking" room and could not even tell. The hall was the smokest part. Room was as expected. Bed, table, couple of chairs. Bed slept ok. Was not the best and was below what I expected from Hilton. Now for the part that ruined our stay. The first night was fine but second night all through out the night, there were people screaming and yelling obscenities down the hall. At one point I believe the police were called but it did not get better. I understand that hotels cannot pick their customers but they could at least remove or restrain those that refuse to behave.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, personable, great rates."
Would highly recommend!
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
We had an great stay. Location was close to our destinations. Would have been great if complimentary breakfast was offered. .
Other trip May 13, 2013
Debbie
Great! very impressive, enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Greg
"Horrible Experience"
When I checked in I was advised that my confirmed reservation had to be given to someone else and the hotel was full. After a lenghtly unpleasant converasation with the Manager on duty, I was given the room.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
KJ
Wonderful A-1 Staff. Excellent customer service
3 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
Mae
"Not What I expected."
When we arrived and I checked into my room there was nowhere to place my luggage no racks or tables. Spider webs were under the sink and my commode sprayed down the side when flushed. I had never stayed in Hilton Garden and had thought them to be upscale but was very disappointed. The hot tub and swimming pool was dirty. The staff were all very nice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Be Careful of what you book"
The room I booked online is not what I got upon arrival. Buyer beware.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
LeDona
"NICE!!!"
The hotel was nice and clean. the staff was great.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Derrick
"A good stay"
We stayed here for one night and when we arrived the management staff was awesome ..The rooms were clean and very nice...worth the stay...the beds are comfortable...night clerk was rude...
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
sandra
"GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!"
I had a wonderful, safe, and comfortable stay. I stayed there one night and would do it again. I always take my special pillow with me that helps me get a good night sleep..(of course they have great pillows as well). I checked out and forgot to get my pillow. When I got home and unpacked, I realized that I did not have my pillow!!!. I called back and described it. They mailed it to me. I received it that week. "THANKS HILTON! ( A complimentary breakfast would be a + to the guests. Of course they have meals that you can buy.........Again I had a wonderful stay!!!!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Looking forward to staying again"
I really enjoyed the stay. The only complaint is that the night before I left, I was awakened by guest arguing outside of my room. I did not notify the front desk, but otherwise enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
jnora
"Nice and very clean"
My stay at this hotel was very pleasing. The rooms, especially the bathrooms were very clean. The staff were very friendly and wanted to attend to any needs expressed. I would stay here again and tell others to do so.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2012
CG
"We like it!"
Very nice hotel and great staff! We will be back again.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2012
George W
Enjoyed the room first night was wonderful second night bed was made but the room didn't get cleansed no fresh towels or restock cafe third night same issue down to one towel for family of three also no restock on coffee!!! Other than that room was great!!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2012
Junior
"Best stay ever!!"
After Expedia changed my hotel reservation to the Hilton, I was very satisfied. Thanks a lot
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"reasonble price"
good place & reasonalbe price, good location, but on weekend, little bit noisy.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"request for non smoking room"
Was given a room for smokers, room smelled bad, asked to switch out room and was told no other rooms available. They did send someone to deorderize room that didnt really help. My reservation was for a non smoking room. People at front desk didnt even try to help just said that the way it was reserved even after showing them my reciept showing non smoking room.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Loyd
"Great place to see the city from!"
This hotel's service rocked! Always does. This was my fouth or fifth stay here and the service never fails to make me smile! Rooms are clean, comfortable and not over priced. From the General Manager Kevin down the staff is friendly and helpful. Anytime i am in the area - I will stay there!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"close to conference"
The hotel was great. However there was a wedding that evening and althougth I was on the third floor there was a lot of noise from those passing by either in the hallway or at the elevator. This made it difficult to get a good nights sleep. The Sirens could be heard from the interstate/Hwy which made the night more difficult in conercens to a good nights sleep.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
"we wont be back"
We were under the impression that we were getting coplimentary breakfast... Didnt happen. Our air conditioner had to be un froze everytime we came in the room or woke up. The sinks drain plug was stuck in the sink drain with dirt all around it and was not hooked up to "stop" up the sink. We were expecting more for a lack of better words.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Proximity to Friends"
The hotel is conviently located off of I-20 with easy access and departure. The breakfast is outstanding and the employees were very friendly.
Trip with friends Oct 2, 2012
"Short overnight"
We were there for a short overnight stay, but was very pleased! The staff was very nice and made sure everything was as it was supposed to be. Our room was great and very comfortable!
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
"Friendly staff"
We were there with daughters volleyball team & it was convenient to site. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Could use more restaurants around it
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2012