All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
47 Old Mill Rd, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Top Drawer"
First rate. Excellent. Great amenities.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Gerald
"nice digs"
it was great warm friendly and the shower had decent pressure
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
Our room was clean, and spruced up nicely each night. Great view of the mountain from our balcony. Staff pleasant. Close to mountain. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice, safe, and convenient hotel in Killington"
First time in Killington and glad I stayed at this hotel. The front desk and staff was very helpful, resourceful and welcoming, rooms were small but clean (fire place was an added bonus), and the location couldn't have been better. I felt safe here and would visit again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Krystle
"Nice Hotel with shuttle bus to Killington skiing"
Nice family owned and operated hotel. Clean rooms but we found the beds and especially pillows uncomfortable. Next time I will bring my own. The continental breakfast was hearty and the charming rustic dining room had beautiful views of the mountains. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My son enjoyed the game room and sauna. We were unaware of the heated outdoor pool until the day we were leaving :(
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"family ski trip"
Very nice hotel. Great location. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice breakfast and amenities. Would stay again.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
james
"Great location, perfect ski town hotel"
Staff was super nice, hotel is very convenient. Nothing special but does the job and good for the price!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Mel
A simple and cosy hotel close to killington mountain. Nothing fancy to rave about but our rooms were clean, and the hotel staff were responsive and friendly. That's all we wanted.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
I can't say enough good about this hotel. It's in walking distance of Ramshead and Snowshed. They also provide a shuttle. The room was warm and comfy. The breakfast is perfect. When we were done on the mountain for the day - we would go to the bar that was attached - the staff is nice and gave us great pointers on the mountain. Great food, great salad bar. There's a pool table - and a game room to pass the time with friends. I've been coming up to Killington for a few years now, and this place has it down for anyone looking to travel here on a budget.
2 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Nick
"Good hotel very near the lift. I recommend it."
The hotel is one of the closet to the lift. Very good experience and very clean.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Alex
"Price is right for proximity to mountain"
Hotel had everything we needed for our killington stay. It's about a 3 minute drive to the snowshed killington lodge. I think I saw a Shuttle picking people up as well in case you don't want to drive yourself. I also liked that the hotel provided a free breakfast, albeit it wasn't gourmet it did the trick - there were eggs, fresh made waffles, cereal and such. Another key benefit to the hotel is the restaurant bar on site. Once we get back from skiing my group is always exhausted, so it's nice to not have to trek back out for dinner and drinks. The hotel certainly isn't a five star hotel but for the price and convenience it was perfect for our ski trip and I highly recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Marta
"Great Location."
I understand the previous reviews as to the hotel being somewhat dated.....if you are looking for a cutting edge decor, then this is not the place for you. If you are looking for clean accommodations, close to the mountain, on the shuttle route, then look no further. We ate in the restaurant the first night and the waitress was a doll, food good and then went to the bar for a drink all in the comforts of our sweats and comfy shoes. They had an outdoor heated pool that we did not take advantage of but it was very clean. The continental breakfast was adequate, enough to get the day started and get on the mountain for a day of skiing. I would definitely go back as the price was right for a getaway.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
PAS
"Don't book this hotel"
I normally don't write reviews on hotels but I felt I had to for this particular hotel. All I can say is do not stay at this hotel. There are a list of reasons why but for the sake of this review I will only list a couple. We had an electric fireplace in our room which sounded really nice at first. The first night of our stay we couldn't figure out how to turn it off and our room was getting extremely hot. So at around 11.30 I went to the front desk to inquire (the front desk does not answer phone calls after 11 pm). The man at the desk told me to reset the timer (this is how you turned it. You could choose how long you wanted to keep it on for , 30, 60 or 120 minutes.) It was on for more than 2 hours and it wouldn't shut off. Finally, not sure why or how, it went off. The 2nd night we could not get it to go off at all. At 2.30 in the morning I finally opened the window because it was getting unbearably hot in the room. We slept with the window open for the rest of the night. Mind you it was about 10 degrees outside. The fireplace stayed on all night. Finally around checkout time the next morning it decided to go off on its own. The hotel itself is outdated and needs renovations. The corridor has this odor that may possibly be a deodorizer but it is nauseating. The hair dryer would work for about 4 seconds and shut off on its own. I did not expect luxury but for a few extra dollars I would definitely stay somewhere else in Killington rather than this place.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Stefania
"Decent Place to Stay"
Room is clean but dated. There is a bar which is a plus for hanging out. The breakfast is OK, although it took a long time for them to keep up with the food demand. I would return here again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Perfect Location for Skiing"
In my eyes the Mountain Inn is a good choice if you want to enjoy the slopes at Killington Ski Resort for a weekend or a couple of days. It offers clean rooms, a small sauna and a nice outdoor pool. The breakfast is ok (they call it "Continental", but it´s rather typically American) and the steakhouse at the site is fine for a dinner. Slopes can be reached by a quick five minutes walk and storage facilities for your skiing gear are provided. I would not recommend it for a week-long wellness trip, but for a short skiing holiday it´s surely a good choice!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Good for the price."
I rate the hotel 4 star since it has good location and good price. The breakfast is nice too. But the hotel service does have room to improve. They have not coffee machine in the room and there's no hot water or coffee in the lobby. The front desk person is nice and attentive, but there's only one guy there. The room is not very warm next to the window since the window is not sealed well. We have to put some clothes around the window to help.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Xichen
We stayed here while we skied at Killington. The Inn is very close to the mountain and the shuttle picked us up so we didn't have to drive. The Inn is a little rustic, but everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly and wanted us to have a pleasant stay.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"nice stay for the price"
Hotel was outdated Like reviews said but was clean. Beds were on the firm side but after a day on the mountain, wasn't major issue. Heated pool was basically a giant hot tub! Felt amazing after skiing all day. Only major complaint was the walls are paper thin. If you're a light sleeper, would be tough.
5 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Kristin
Too expensive for what it is. Not worth the money you can drive a bit further away and stay in a better hotel
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Overpriced for what it is. It could well be a Motel 6. Dated and small rooms, uncomfortable beds and generally doesn't feel cozy. Staff are friendly.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great weekday ski experience"
Got a great rate for being so close to the mountain. It's not upscale but it has everything you need and although people have complained online about the included breakfast, it was about what I expected. I'd compare it to what you get a Comfort Inn but this has LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Lord Chalfont
"Ski trip guys weekend"
Very affordable great heated pool after a cold day skiing! Small rooms with aged decor in halls. Very kind staff and just across the street from the lifts!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
School teacer.
"Close to the slopes and helpful!"
We planned to be here 3 days but when a bad winter storm rolled in we had to stay 2 more days to get out. The guy at the front desk (I forget his name) was very helpful in everything from restaurant recommendations to arranging shuttle and excursions for us. He made us feel at home! Excellent service!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Close to the mountain but outdated"
We stayed here thinking it would be nice being close to the mountain and liked the idea of having a bar and restaurant included. The bar was very poor and the restaurant was outdated and looked like it was build by a bunch of drunken handymen. The menu was very overpriced for the atmosphere and food selection. The room was ok. It included a fireplace but the air was so dry we ended up opening the window several times. The towels were small and stained. Neighbors were very loud at night and the people above us sounded like they were working out to an aerobics taps every morning. I would come back to Killington but would look into renting a condo or nicer hotel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Mandie
"Gets the job done"
I was expecting this hotel to be a little cozier when it comes to ski vacations. The hotel restaurant was non existent and the continental breakfast needs some work.
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
Mr
"Great location, friendly staff, horrible breakfast"
Overall it's not that bad for the price. We had very nice front desk guy but breakfast was subpar. Juice gone bad, quality of food was poor. Hotel is in amazing location though so you want to be right by the mountain that's a spot for you! Just get food somewhere else. Hot pool outside is awesome! We had really unpleasant experience with neighbors that partied upstairs till 5am but that's just our bad luck.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Anna
"Nice place but.................."
The location is the best in Killington The room is so small. Double beds really??? No roll away beds??? Breakfast is bad......real bad Man at the front desk is awesome. Very nice. I would suggest a better interior and better guest services......
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Good location. Walking distance to all attractions.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Overall the lodge was comfortable and for the proximity to the mountain was well worth it
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Since there isn't much time spent at the hotel, the room served its purpose. It was clean and comfortable, but nothing fancy. The breakfast was included and had various items in which to choose
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
The hotel staff was very friendly. The location was ideal. Although the hotel was old (which I expected from a VT Inn) it was kept well. The outdoor pool/hot tub was great after a long day skiing.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great for price"
Only complaint was there is no ESPN on the tv- otherwise it was a great place to stay for a quick trip to killington. Walking distance from the mountain was key!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
kate
We staid for 3 night in late December 2014 for a daily rate of $254/night. The hotel needs a major overhaul as the rooms and corridors are worn out and out of fashion. The bathroom was a fridge so we had to leave the door open to warm it. There was no closet whatsoever so we couldn't hang our ski clothes. It would have been acceptable had we been charged $100/night.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Laurent
"Great location, old fashioned ski lodge"
0.4 miles from the nearest lift (shuttle comes right to the back door). Walking distance to 3 restaurants including one on site. Had a great time skiing with my son. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable double beds. The complimentary breakfast was decent- fresh waffles, link sausage, eggs, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, or yogurt. The lounge had free wings at happy hour and a warm fire place. It reminds me of no frills old fashioned ski lodges. It is not super luxurious, but it is comfortable and in a great location.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"They need to spend some $$$ and update the place."
Great location, nice employees - very Motel 6 rooms. Great staff and location! They just need to spend some cash and update the rooms. The free breakfast was not flash. It is right by the mountain!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
80% of overall. Breakfast has no eggs. Showing has no warm water. Stuff are very nice.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Decent hotel"
This hotel is a decent place to stay for a ski trip. The entire hotel is kind of dated, however it is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The beds are not exactly soft - so due keep that in mind. Also, the breakfast isn't really much of anything. Overall, for a cheap place close to killington, this place gets the job done, however I would not want to stay more than a few nights.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
PJ
"Skiing getaway"
Skiing weekend with my son
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Cozy Inn- great food & drinks"
I enjoyed the Inn- rooms were clean but a bit outdated. Fireplaces were gas- not wood but still did the job. My room had a balcony which overlooked the mountain- so pretty. Its a little odd that the sink was outside of the bathroom- but it worked out ok. Restaurant food was delicious and bar staff- especially Samantha- was friendly. I would stay here again because its so close to the mountain and cozy.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Pam
"Great value"
Hotel has charm but rooms are basic. Beds are comfortable which is a plus. Service is excellent. Location could only be better if you could walk to slopes :)
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Florin
"Convenient for skiers"
Inn is very convenient if your a skier, very close to mountain. Staff was attentive and polite. Property has no elevator and staying on upper floor has nicer view but be prepared to carry your luggage up.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Pat
Being off-season, we didn't expect much except a fair price. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a room with a fireplace, which was nice. No complaints. The breakfast wasn't special, but overall, a fair deal.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
J Sprow
"Last chance resort."
Bottom of the barrel. Hard beds, stuffy, sink would not drain, and they could not make a cup of coffee to save their lives. The breakfast (located in the lobby directly walking into the door) was coffee (brown water), prepacked fruit cups and cereal bars, cold cereal, frozen bagels and cream cheese, and juice. The people working were friendly and nice, but whomever is managing, needs a wake-up call. After telling them about the sink, they did want to accommodate us by opening another room for us to use, but we ended up brushing our teeth in the bathtub and they only gave me a $25 refund. Don't waste your money here.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
A
"Fall Foliage Time"
We visited in the off season (October). The hotel only had a handful of guests. The restaurant was not open. The continental breakfast was fair, but not available until almost 7:30. A chain hotel in nearby Rutland would have been a better choice outside of ski season.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Almost at the base of Killington"
Older hotel. Mini fridge wasn't working but we didn't need it. Location. Location. Location. Surprised at how close it was to Killington Ski resort. Walking distance to the shuttle at the base of the mountain. Definitely an older style hotel but staff was very nice. Would stay here again. Don't know if I'd bring my family but for a guy's ski trip it would be fine.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Serves it purpose"
The hotel is a little out of date, but it serves it purpose. Staff is extremely curteous and professional. Great location right next to the Ski Resort. Santa Fe Steakhouse (in the hotel) was delicious. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"never going back, not worth half the price paid"
The Mountain Inn at Killington wasn't cheap, but the way it was built sure was. We heard every step from the room above us, the beds were short double mattresses, and no air flow in the room, except for the odd bathroom fan that sounded louder than a lawn mower. The no frills morning buffet wasn't very good .Basic Cable T.V. with no movie channels, or ESPN was only marginal at best. Go somewhere else!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in Killington"
The hotel common areas were ok. A little musty in the hallways. But the room was clean and the beds comfortable.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
cris
"An "ok" place to stay"
We stayed a quick night, the front desk service was really great. Room was ok, but I didn't shower because it looked like there was mold or a lot of lime build up around the shower head and faucets. Didn't get to see the free breakfast as we had to check out before it was even served. No coffee maker in the room! That we wished we had...
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Basic hotel, reasonable price, excellent location."
One night with my sister and 2 kids. We had a reasonable price, the place was basic. The guy at the front desk was very friendly and as accommodating as he could be. It met our needs. We were not expecting the Taj Mahal.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014