All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here47 Old Mill Rd, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good hotel"
The hotel was clean and convenient for what we needed. The staff was very nice and helpful. Biggest complaint was the breakfast. It was disgusting. After the first day we went out and got breakfast at the mountain.
3 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"skication"
Overall, I would stay here again - for the right price. Stayed here right after new years for a long ski weekend with friends, all mid 20s. Rooms were good but got a bit sstuffy. Beds were pretty for 2 to sleep on but doable. Hot tub is the outdoor pool which was nice. Not many jets though but still nice after a day of skiing. Service was great everyone was very helpful. I don't suggest eating/drinking in the hotel restaurant or bar (they don't even have fireball). You are better off getting a free shuttle or driving to look out tavern down the road. Not really a party spot if your looking to do that. Shuttle to killington is less than 5 minutes so that is nice.
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2014
rich
"needs updates"
Locations is excellent with the killington bus picking up right at the hotel. The bar had a nice fireplace and entertainment on Friday night. The whole place is very dated and in need of updates. Our room was below ground with the window right outside the steps of the shuttle pickup, at ground level which was very noisy. Don't expect to sleep late as the noise inside and out is considerable. The toilet would run and would need the insides adjusted even in the middle of the night. The breakfast was ok except for the obviously watered down orange juice and coffee. Really bad coffee. The worst part by far was the lack of heat in our room. The heat was only on in the middle of the night for a short time and the window leaked cold air. I stayed in while my family skiied and it was absolutely freezing. I asked the girl at the desk for heat and it was turned on for only an hour. Finally got the cleaning staff to bring a space heater on the second day and was able to warm up. The two men who were running the desk were very nice. Overall it was very disappointing especially for the high cost.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Kat
"Value Lodging"
The front desk staff were extremely polite and professional. The room was adequate but could use updating. Good location right near the lifts. Only stayed one night.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
John-Michael
"Good Hotel, very close to Killington"
The hotel itself is quaint and certainly has the style and decor of an old style ski inn. The staff was very helpful anytime we had a question. The location is the reason for the inflated prices, the hotel is walking distance to the Killington Resort. The rooms are small but adequate, the restaurant is very good but is only open for dinner, the breakfast buffet is good but very limited (premade eggs, waffles, Cheerios and corn flakes, small bagels and bread) and the hotel has a lot of stairs. All in All, I think the hotel is a nice place to stay.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Jimmie
"Great view of the slopes out our window! !!!"
literally 2-3 minutes to the Gondola Lift! I liked this place, ALOT....room was clean, had a fridge we were not expecting. Halls were clean, good value at a low nightly rate!!! nice den area with fireplace & TV to just hang out & sofas in the halls made for comfy relaxation & the view out the window was fantastic, the front desk guys were great, very helpful & very friendly , the breakfast was ready & waiting for us each of the 3 mornings we were there & not too bad either... There was an awesome heated pool and we got to shoot pool the whole time we were there (for free even). They had DVD's to rent for the kiddos for free & all in all I will surely stay here again! oh.... bring an ext cord if you plug alot of things in.... not too many outlets for all our Ipods, laptops & phone chargers! good thing I had an ext cord with me!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Peacebaby
"Nice hotel close to best mountain K!"
Very nice, clean and cozy hotel. Lot of room for conference, party, meeting with friends. Beautiful restaurant within hotel. Absolutely worth to recommend
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"What a hole"
This place is a hole, but who cares. I'm there to shred the mountain.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
x
"Not bad"
Not lavish but not dirty. Close to the mountain. Not far from bars and things.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Just when you thought..."
I was hoping to get some rest during my two day conference. But the walls were so thin the neighbors upstairs woke me up at 3 am. Not to mention the fire alarm battery signal was beeping every 13 minutes during the night. I was hoping the rooms would be a little nicer for what I was paying, but it was dated and drab.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
"Lovely rural home"
We arrived late so we did not get the full effect of this home and setting until morning. We were warmly welcomed and enjoyed a comfortable night in a very pleasant room on the 3rd floor. The short doorways, uneven floors and small bathroom just added to the charm and rustic feel of the place. The wonderful breakfast of fresh fruit, German pancakes and genuine Maple syrup served in a lovely dining room started our day beautifully. The hosts were so gracious and warm, we felt we were leaving friends.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Re-visit Killington"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel definitely is stuck in the 80's. Found q-tips in our ice bucket!!! The hotel needed a good dusting. It suited our needs for a short 2 day vacation.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
"Fall Get A way"
Hotel was clean and staff was great, our issue was with the noise from the room above us and outside, which continued late into the night. Might consider upgrading TVs as ours was distorted and difficult to see. Over all if your going to be spending your time on the slopes this hotel would be ok , if your looking for a romantic get away I would look elsewere.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Ed
"Great views from the balcony."
The inn is in need of some upgrading. There is no elevator. The room was in very good condition. The fireplace at night was very nice. The balcony provided great views of the mountains. The breakfast was good and the food tasted great. The staff was very nice and even helped with the bags.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Rendell
"Should be billed at an hourly rate"
This hotel is a cheap motel in a good location. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. This place reminded me of a cheap motel that you would rent by the hour if you know what I mean. I stayed in this room for about 15 seconds before I had to go down the street and find a real hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
"Convenient with a Smile"
I've stayed at a few different hotels in the Killington area and this is on par with what I've seen. Typical ski town hotel with good enough quality. This hotel is within walking distance form the mountain which is huge during winter months. It's also close to all the food and bars in the area. I will say that the service was excellent. The manager on duty, possibly the owner, was very nice and always welcomed us with a warm smile. Price was reasonable. If you want to impress your lady, this is not the hotel to put her up at, but if you're on a ski vacation with the family or friends, this is not a bad choice. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great location for mountain activities"
The area and location of the hotel were perfect. The actually property for the hotel needs some updating. It is a rustic lodge experience just needs some fine tuning with the decor and outdated construction.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
"Great Off-ski-season getaway.."
Outstanding and friendly staff...Eager to be of service in all of our needs... Really exceptional value for the area... (But, bring your own pool cue..)
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2013
Ed & Wife
"Nothing Special, but Good Enough"
An "ok" little place very close to Killington Mountain. Stayed a Friday and Saturday night for a Spartan Race. Our first impression was that the main lobby smelled like body odor. We didn't know if it was the proprietors or some other guests who may have recently passed-through, but it was definitely on the pungent side. The place itself was kind of quaint; almost like a motel dressed-up like a ski lodge. The room was basic, but totally fine. On Saturday evening after the Spartan race we were kind of freaked-out that there was no hot water! But we told the guy at the desk, and in pretty short order the hot water was flowing, and the desk guy even called the room to make sure everything was ok. The continental breakfast was minimal, but most continental breakfasts usually are. Overall it was a decent stay at a fair rate for a resort area. A friend who stayed there at the same time said the bartending staff was exceptionally inattentive, and I believe him, but I cannot confirm that.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
SpartanRacer
The price was right for this hotel, nothing extravagant good place to crash after the Spartan beast. Perfect location for Spartan beast competitors since the event was within walking distance. I would stay here again if I'm crazy enough to do the beast again next year.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Was okay"
We stayed there for the Spartan Beast. The room was clean and met our basic needs. The only real complaints we had were no air conditioning, just a ceiling fan. And the TV in the room really could be updated. If you are planning to be at Killington during your stay, it's very convenient. My husband & I walked to and from the mountain without any issue.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good weekend trip"
Check in staff friendly . Overall hotel has a nice 'ski lodge" feel to it. Needs updating. Room was clean and comfortable, again dated but good for what we were there for. Rooms are small,. I was surprised by the quality of mattress and how comfortable they were. I would stay there again. In season they have a lounge, pool and are very close to the mountain for skiing. There were some kind on renovations and improvements in progress when we were there.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
Ken
"Great service"
The service and hospitality were spectacular. Definitely would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Lynn
Hotel restaurant was closed,gravel & mud parking lot,no AC in the room
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"ski lodge more than a hotel"
it was great for what we needed. the small pool was great for lounging and a dip, nothing more. the staff was nice. Room was clean and nice.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
"Not awful."
Nice woodsy cottage feel to this convenience hotel. less than 5 minutes to K1 lodge Only disappointment was that it was stated that there was a restaurant onsite as well as an included continental breakfast. This was not the case as they were offered off-season. I wish I knew this in advance as even on the receipt it stated that breakfast was included. Not happy when you want to grab a quick bite and hit the slopes. Next time, please make sure that you don't have false advertising. Otherwise, staff was friendly. Rooms clean and quite.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Late in the Season"
We booked for 3 nights, they did not inform us that the season was ending on the Sunday and there would be limited facilities (bar, restaurant) and skiing. Overall it was nice enough place to stay for a long weekend.
2 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Derek
"DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY"
I have never stayed in such a run down disgusting hotel in my life. The shingles were falling off the roof. It smelled moldy among other things.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
"Easter at Killington"
It is great location to the ski area and other restaurants. The hotel could use some upgrades. The staff was very nice and the outdoor heated pool was awesome after a day of skiing.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"overpriced and rude"
It is very discouraging when we are lectured about visitors and overcharged for such a rundown hotel. curtains are falling off the windows. fireplaces often don't work. Told the hotel is oversold but to find out it was nearly empty. don't appreciate being lied to.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Wonderful Vermont ski experience"
Staff was super friendly. Complimentary Breakfast was a little weak by most hotel/inn standards today. But, this was more than compensated by the staff, and classic Vermont ski atmosphere.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"Perfect place to stay while skiing"
Being Completely Honest, it is by no means a 5 start hotel. However, for the price, the atmosphere and quality of service was incredible. It is the perfect place to stay if you plan on skiing all day and then just relaxing at night. I played pool with the manager at around 11 oclock with my friend and a bunch of dads who were near the bar. What more can I ask for?
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Max
"Just Fine"
Our room had an adjoining door. It was not very sound proof. Noise from the room next door came right through. Overall, the inn is fine for a place to crash while skiing at Killington. Nothing fancy, but functional (for sound sleepers).
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
GM
It was a very convenient location to Killington Mtn.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2013
"not what i expected"
not good! people walking in their room above you sound like they are going to come through the ceiling. The gaggle of sorority girls in the room next to us could have been in our room. The walls are made of paper I think. The sink is in the room on the opposite side of the room from the shower/toilet. No hot water! Stayed here after skiing all day so a hot shower would have been nice. The only good thing I can say is that the shower and toilet were clean, but you can be sure we didn't stay for the included breakfast the next morning. Would be the perfect setting for a horror movie.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Average hotel, but walkable to the base lodges"
Overall, the positives here outweighed the negatives. The hotel room was small, our television remote control was broken and the balcony wasn't shoveled after a snow storm a few days prior. Those small things aside, the room was clean, the staff was very friendly and it was ridiculously close to the snowshed and ramshead lodge. You can literally walk there (wouldn't want to drag my ski equipment still) and there's a shuttle bus nearby. There's a small lounge with music where people hung out in the evening hours which was a nice touch.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Overall a very nice hotel with excellent location"
Overall a very nice hotel. If you are expecting a 5 star hotel with ultra modern accommodations and a large staff that can cater to every need, this inn and Killington in general, are not for you. Entertainment (Jazz band) on Monday night was great. The Santa Fe steakhouse was nice but very expensive. The manager and staff were always very helpful and the general condition of the hotel was exactly what I expected. The proximity is 100 yards from the Snowshed lodge parking lot so there is no hotel closer to the slopes. The bus service to the slopes (although you could walk) and at night to the local night spots was dependable. On the down side, the bathroom fan in our room was very loud, the refrigerator in our room was loud enough that we unplugged it at night, walls between the hallway and room are thin and lastly the available outlets in the room were very hard to come by (we found 2 in the entire room). All said, I think this was a good hotel and I would certainly stay here again.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Don
Hotel location was excellent - within walking distance of the mountain. Hotel staff were super helpful and nice.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great ski lodge"
Very clean and friendliness. Both excellent restaurant and lounge right in the hotel. I will be staying there again this year and referring it to all my ski friends.
3 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2013
"Killington hotel"
Rooms were a bit run down but can't beat location, 2 mins from base lodges. Did have serious noise issue in wee hours(2:30am) partyers came back from bars and were obnoxiously loud in nearby rooms. Had to call front desk, still took 20 mins to silence the crazies.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2013
"3 Day Stay"
When we arrived we were informed that we where upgraded to a larger room for no charge, this was very nice of them. Also the new room came with a gas fireplace, which was interesting, but it had its downsides as well. Running the fireplace made the room extremely hot, that would not have been a problem if there was a way to cool the room. After 30 minutes of having the fireplace on the room was 90 Degrees, and we had to open the Window, and door to vent the heat out. The continental breakfast was a joke, stake waffles and paper thin bacon is not a breakfast. The overall upkeep of the hotel was lacking. You could not count on railings to help you up or down stairs as they would pull away from the walls. Also there was evidence of water damage in our room that was not repaired.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2013
Brendan
"Great hotel for a ski weekend with family"
We have been there 4 times and will continue to stay here on our family's yearly ski trip. Nice that it is right at the bottom of the ski mountain,convenient after a long day of skiing. Love the cozy family friendly lounge with a fireplace. And the outdoor heated pool is the reason we originally picked this place to stay and is awesome. Price is very reasonable, too.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
dawn
"Great hotel for a ski weekend."
Perfectly nice place if not elegant. Most important point is it is very close to the slopes. There is a decent, not great breakfast (how about some fruit guys) but the staff is super friendly, bar is cozy and nice, entertainment was great, so really no complaints.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
Sean
"Great stay close to the mountain."
The staff is very friendly and quick to help in anyway possible. The rooms and amenities are outdated.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
Dom
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. Close to restaurants.
3 night trip Jan 6, 2013
DC
"Cheap motel in disguise."
This is a dumpy motel, make no mistakes. The ceilings creek with people walking all night and the last updates were likely done in the 1980s. Breakfast was a stale loaf of bread set out next to a toaster - the guests were aghast. Everyone had despair on their faces in the morning. Glad we only stayed for a few hours one night.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Close to the lifts"
Great location and great price, hotel is comfortable and staff very friendly
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed the fireplace in the room; very cozy. The outdoor pool was a surprise in the dead of winter. It was great when you were in the pool but getting out of the pool back to the hotel was freezing! Appreciated the shuttle bus to the slope - timing was good - every 15 min.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Clean simple room. Very helpful and nice front desk staff. Convenient location. Complementary breakfast. Right next to Killington mountain.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
"never again"
Very disappointing. From rooms to breakfast to service, everything is cheap, falling apart and disappointing. Find another place!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2012