All hotels in Blue Springs, Missouri, United States of America
1110 North 7 Highway, Blue Springs, MO, 64014, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
    2.5
    2.2
"Repairs were needed"
When I arrived early evening, the room was somewhat warm (it was about 15 degrees outside). It kept getting cooler as I was there during the evening but I thought the heater would get it warmer. NOT! The heater only had Hi and Low settings for air coming out and a dial for the temperature Warmer to Cooler. I had it on the warmest setting and the heater kept cycling on and off constantly all night, making a lot of noise, but the air coming from the heater never felt any warmer when my hand was right up to the air coming out. The knob on the dial came off and it didn't look like it was even turning anything underneath! It just kept getting colder all night in the room. It would have also helped also to have some weather-stripping around the door as I noticed cold air coming in around there. The best thing about the stay was getting into the nice hot shower the next morning, but it was still very cold in the room when I came out of there. I did notify the front desk when I checked out. The attendant just said she was sorry.
Pam
"Don't Stay!"
If we hadn't just finished a 12 hour drive (and it was late), we would have turned around and found another place! Didn't have the energy! It was horrible. The tub was painted and the paint was peeling off and falling down to clog the drain. I have better towels that I use for our dogs. There were burn holes in the carpet & on the chairs.Expedia should take this off their list.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Janet
"Won't go back"
Front desk person didn't know address, what hotel was near, put us in a smoking room, & couldn't find reservation.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Would not stay there again"
My husband's first thought was that it was Section 8 Housing. We had the misfortune to share the hotel with bikers who did not need to sleep. And when we left the next morning, the hotel staff refused to give us a receipt for our stay showing what we had been charged. Not the kind of experience that I would expect from a well run business.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Needs renovation."
Motel not bad, but needs to have maintenance work done. Probably needs renovation. Only real complaint was did not have enough outlets in room. Rest not bad, just needs updated. Advertised breakfast, but I would not call what was provided "breakfast". "Breakfast area" needs improvement. NOT dirty.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Wayne
"Hotel falling apart"
Location was great, staff really nice and friendly, but hotel was falling apart and in disrepair. Roof was leaking, toilet was not attached to the floor, and everything was dingy.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"adequate"
Only place available due to a large convention in KC. The room was adequate since we were only going to be there to sleep. Although there were two TVs in the room neither worked. That's ok we survived without.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Expensive and horrible"
Rooms and hotel need mayor updates.look like everything is falling apart .very dirty and moldy
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
danny
"Just a place to stay"
I came to KC for a concert and just needed a place to crash for one night. This did the job for cheap. The room wasn't dirty, but it could have used some maintenance for sure. The toilet seat was pealing paint, one of the shower knobs was very loose, and the light over the vanity didn't work at all. There was a mini fridge, hair dryer, and microwave in the room, but no coffee maker, which seemed like strange priorities. Fine place to crash if you're not picky and you need some place cheap.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
"Not one to complain...but"
Our room was clean, but we had to fill the tank with water from the ice maker bucket in order to go to the bathroom (so we could flush) Also, our remote control wouldn't work (not a big deal). The worst part was the cold (I mean cold!!!) shower in the morning. Breakfast was good though. Wouldn't stay there again, but overall it wasn't too bad.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nicki
"Terrible"
3 out of the 5 lights in the room didn't work, one of those was a heat light that my boyfriend had to twist in to turn it on and twist out to turn it off. The shower didn't get hot and the floor was duct taped down. Everything was very dirty and the room had a bad odor to it. The pool area looked nice, though we didn't get a chance to swim in it. The breakfast area was also nice, many options.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lauren
There was pubic hair in the bathtub and the hot water for the shower stayed on for about 1 minute thirty seconds. Thin pillows and even thinner towels. Ceiling showed signs of mold and the paint was flaking off above the door. One of the small windows had been replaced with a piece of plywood. Probably be pretty cold during the winter. Encountered a musty odor in the lobby which was also in the room. Litter in the parking lot. Looks like the owner does the bare minimum.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Cheap stay in Blue Springs"
Very convenient location near interstate, but the hotel and room needs to be completely renovated....very dated, but clean.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2013
"Bad hotel"
Even though the hotel wasn't expensive the room was terrible the pillows were flat as a pancake and they only give u two one for each person, no fitted sheet on bed the sheet kept on coming off every time u moved, only two small towels for two people, bedspread nasty, carpet dirty didn't dare walk on it without shoes, breakfast no coffee ready, no milk for cereal, very little food available even though there was hardly anyone there
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Room issues"
This hotel needs updating big time. The toilet seat came flying off to the side the first time I sat on it. It was the cheapest seat that money can buy and easily broken. it was broken before I got there. The air conditioner worked spotty at best. There was no coffee in the room even though it was advertised this way.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Nee name still needs updating"
Advertise plasma tv only regular tv. Cable was not fully extended channels. Coffee machine did not work.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Decent place to sleep"
We opted for the price range of Econoline because we had to stay for several days for a family event. We arrived very late for our queen room reservation. When we opened the door we noticed that there was white powder sprinkled on the carpet and as we turned to walk out I saw that the curtains were hanging in shreds. We went back to the office and they gave us a king room as all the queens were occupied. I don't know if we understood correctly but I got the impression that that room was assigned to discount rate customers. (This concerns me because at other places we have been assigned rooms seemingly the same as anyone elses) The king room was clean but the maitenance of the place is not good. One night our toilet stated running and when we looked in the tank we found a hypodermic needle! Staff seemed friendly and helpful and they gave us a decent rate for one night we added to our stay.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"air-conditioning"
Air didn't work to well. Took a long time to cool room down.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"it's a dump"
Good enough for one night, but not any more than that. Wouldn't stay again unless i absolutely had to. Says pet friendly, but then they tell u that they "prefer" animals under 30 pounds, but since we booked it online they didn't have a choice to let me stay with my 120 pound dog. Hotel was very run down.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Brock
"Summer Coolness (NOT)"
The room I was initially given had a malfunctioning air conditioner unit. At first, the unit was blowing hot air, but when I fiddled with the thermostat a bit, it appeared to be working. However, after returning to the room some five hours later, the temp inside the room was approximately 100 F. WAY TOO HOT! I brought the matter to the attention of the desk agent and requested an alternate room. After a heated discussion with the agent, I was finally moved to a room with a working air conditioner.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Econolodge
"At least the sheets were clean."
The hotel rooms were run down and worn out. They could use some remodeling and/or new furniture. After that disappointment, I then checked the sheets and thank goodness they were clean!!!! This hotel would get a higher star rating if the rooms' furniture were not stained up and worn out so much.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Courteous & Friendly.."
Our original room tv didn't have the hookup for our DVD player so they were nice enough to move us (free of charge & hassle) to a handicap room. I didn't know when I booked the room that they had a pool, but when we were moved our room was across from the pool. We slept in & missed breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2013
Rika
"Ok not good"
It was OK , I just can't understand why room keys don't work the next day .....
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
My husband and I just stayed this past weekend. And it was great. Great selection for breakfast. Front desk was extremely friendly. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
"Exceeded Expectations!"
Honestly, I booked this hotel because others were not available, and I was pleasantly surprised! I looked at other reviews that were not good, and keeping in mind many people will write a negative review when they have a bad experience, but not a positive review when they have a good one, I went ahead and made the reservation because I needed a place to stay. The hotel is old but it is maintained. It is a motor inn--many of the room entrances face the parking area. But the room had good black-out curtains, and I did not notice any car lights shining in at night or excessive noise from the parking lot. The bed was very comfortable. The furniture was adequate, and the room had a small refrigerator and microwave. The sink was new. There was plenty of hot water in the shower, although the shower head was hung a little low (old building, remember?). Something I noticed--there appear to be two properties combined onto this one site--the EconoLodge and a Roadway Inn. The breakfast is for EconoLodge guests only, and probably for that reason you are not allowed to take any food back to your room, as the signs all over will tell you. However, I walked through the lobby with a cup of tea and a bagel on my way to my car, and no one commented.
Other trip May 27, 2013