All hotels in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America
135 Reagan Dr, Gatlinburg, TN, 37738, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Location"
We have stayed here for several years. Great location. Huge room. Very nice.
3 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
Rebecca
"Great Little Getaway hotel!"
We really enjoyed this hotels convenience to the Smoky National Park and to all Gatlinburg had to offer! Good breakfast which always makes the day start better! Would definitely stay there again for a longer stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Lori
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
Great location!
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Mariel
"Great Front Desk Staff"
I had some issues with this property. Our room was 404. Separate building with parking on first floor. Good elevator. There was no decor in the room. Fully half of the few outlets did not work (I think they were not connected behind the plate). 2 sink areas, but one did not drain well. The beds were OK, the shower was OK, but the tub surround was a bit funky. 1 main seating area in middle of tub so it minimized foot/leg space as you took a shower. Toilet worked. It just felt shoddy. The breakfast was basic: powdered eggs, waffles, cereal, donuts, toast, coffee, juice, instant oatmeal. For the price we paid, albeit in Gatlinburg, I expected another level higher. We will not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Betty
bed was not that comfortable, bathroom was not very clean
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
did a quick fast spur of the moment trip with the wife as just a surprise for her, a quick pick of the hotel and was not upset at all. Hotel staff was very nice, room was clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Not great, but 'OK'"
The facilities themselves are not great. The shower head was rusted and moved around in it's base. You can just tell the place is old. The staff, however, was excellent. They were very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean enough, but I did notice things like old Cheerios sitting in the heater and an unusual smell in the hallway. Overall, it is not bad for the money and the location. I, however, don't plan to stay there again. There are better options for just a little bit more.
wes
"Noisy"
You could hear other people in their rooms, trash trucks emptying dumpsters every morning at 4:30 am. The rooms had a musty smell and the sink had a bad water leak ruining a bag of books. There wasn't enough parking.
Tony
"decent enough, a bit aged but to be expected."
Booking agent "TRIVALGO' did not notify us there was an up charge for our 3rd. night. Not appreciated. Could change our booking agent and motel pick in the future.
Hal
"Great location and at a bargain price!!"
This was my second stay here and I would certainly recommend the location except for the view from our room. We were looking at the back of a building!!!! The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. We didn't eat here, but I would have if I had been by myself!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
freddie
Everything was clean and comfortable. Chek-in and out was a breeze.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Kelley
"econolodge gatlinburg"
room fair front desk personel good
6 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Walking distance to downtown shops"
Good value. Nothing fancy. Needed more lighing. Good service as far as daily cleanup and towels.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Glenn
"One word, NASTY!!!"
Hair in the bathtub. I bought cleanser so we could shower. Carpet worn out and dirty. The elevator was so nasty that we walked up the stairs to our room. Towels were dingy and the room smelled like they had used so much freshener that it made it stink. I read the reviews and should have taken the advice from the one that felt the same as I do.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Dottie
"Close to main road and attractions"
Bed was horrible. Noisy fans. Breakfast was horrible with nothing but under cooked eggs, bread and cereal. Wasn't a cheap price either but live and learn... Won't be returning.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Cindy
"Much better than I expected."
I was looking for a reasonably priced accommodation near the heart of town and was really hesitant about the place, given the price but the location was perfect. I was very pleased with both the room and the staff. I will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Kathi
"Great location , two minute walk from downtown"
Large updated room with two queen beds that was very comfortable. Room was very clean and staff was friendly.parking was adequate but we stayed during the week.could be worst over the weekend.we have stayed in many places in gatingburg and I don't think you can beat this place for the money.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Roger
Very conveniently located to downtown Gatlinburg. We will stay here again when in the area.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Nice hotel within walking distance of everything."
We were very satisfied with the room and especially enjoyed the small deck outside our room, where we could see the skylift. The bathroom had great water pressure, and the free continental breakfast was wonderful. The staff were very nice and went out of their way to accommodate us(especially the older white lady and gentleman). When we go back to Gatlinburg, we will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Liz
"Great staff...."
This was the second time staying at the econolodge in Gatlinburg and it was just as pleasant of a stay as the first time. The staff are wonderful and very accommodating. When we arrived we found that the a/c unit in the room was very noisy so we notified the front desk and they were very kind and understanding and gave us another room without question but when we got to the second room and turned on the a/c unit we found that it was even noisier than the first so, again, we notified the front desk and they were so friendly and apologetic and they upgraded our 3 night stay to one of their suites, which was much larger and had a gorgeous fireplace as well as other upgrades. So overall I would definitely say that both of our stays at the econolodge in Gatlinburg has been very enjoyable and pleasant and when you factor in the very reasonable price for their rooms it ends up being a deal you just can't pass up.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Johnny
"Excellent service and location!"
This hotel is, like most others in Gatlinburg, old, so if your expecting the Ritz, you will be disappointed. But this place was excellent for us and suited all our needs well. The location is great and the service was fantastic. We will stay again on our next trip.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Older hotel but comfortable. Two short blocks off main drag made it quieter which was good.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Ups and downs"
Well when we arrived I was in complete shock of how bad the parking was. There was probably not even enough room for half the guest. And the spaces were very small. For this reason alone I would never stay again. The room decor was very outdated but still very clean. The room was small. Some of the outlets in the wall were lose. The breakfast was very good and the location was very convienant to everything that we were doing. I thought the price was high for that motel.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Steph
"Nasty"
Room was very outdated, towels had hair on them, the room had gnats, shower/tub was dirty. Great location for walking in the downtown area, room had balcony but it was facing an alley or what appeared to be an alley.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Good location and clean. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"mother/daughter trip"
Had an awesome visit. We will be back! :)
4 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
misty rumford
Our experience was ok. Convenient location and room size nice. But being an older establishment it had that musty odor. The best part was the pool area. Breakfast was a disappointment.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Very nice and close to downtown"
It was wonderful, we loved our stay there. It was close to everything and very pleasant to be at. They upgraded us at no charge to a suit, and we loved it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Dea
hotel staff was great , the pool however, was not clean after the second day, it is a small pool and alot o kids in it. we all know why the pool was not looking very good... otherwise I really liked the motel
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Nice place to stay everything was as it should have been will stay again
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Easy accessibility to the main strip"
You get what you pay for. One of the lights never worked. The bathroom probably needs to be renovated. But it was nice being so close to main strip of Gatlinburg without all of the noise.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Travis
"You get what you pay for"
Upon checking in I was very satisfied with the friendliness of the front desk. The room was more up to date than I had expected and fairly clean as well. The only problem was the invasion of cockroaches during the night. I had to constantly keep killing them throughout the night. I winded up not really sleeping because of the bugs. If they can get that under control it wouldn't be a bad stay.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"good but bad"
Good price, location, and size of room with king bed. Privates hair in shower, clogged drain, garbage in fridge and in can. Smelled of smoke. Would not recommended. Thankfully we always bring our own pillows sheets and blankets.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
This hotel was not what was expected. For the price it was terrible, we walked in and there was hair in the hair dryer, the tub was gross and it's smelt horrible. The pictures made it look nice but we spent a good amount of money on the room and honestly the only part of the trip we didn't like was the room. I will never stay here at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Sean
"Older motel with some updates. close to everything"
Two parts to motel. 2 story with office, ice & swimming pool. ramp to get to second floor. across road is 3 story building with elevator. hall way to our room was old & had burnt out light bulb. Room was nice size. I had a 2 queen bed room. 2 sinks was nice. one outside bathroom. bathroom had been updated with new paint & tile was OK. bottom of tub had dirty look whole stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"clean clean clean"
I have stayed at alot n of hotels in this area, and this was one of the cleanest facilities I have stayed in. The staff was extremely nice and professional. I would recommend it. It is also just a block from the main strip of shops.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
josh
Very unhappy with room. Made reservations 4 weeks ahead and had room on second floor that over look the garbage containers and smell. Asked to change room but no luck. We went out for breakfast two mornings. Thanks goodness. Last morning tried to eat at motel. Had two glazed donuts and awful eggs. Couldn't stand the eggs. We sure won't use your company again. I'm sure you won't show this report on the web page. Don
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Don Noethen
"close to city center"
The room was about what we expected, nothing too fancy, but just what we needed for the night. Our room had a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, full size ironing board and iron, two vanities-one in the bathroom, and one in the entrance. Our section of the hotel seemed to have been recently renovated and was nicely done. Room was clean and front desk staff was very friendly and courteous. Hotel is about one block from the parkway, very convenient, but if you're looking for a scenic view, this is not the place for you.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great location, Staff was very friendly."
Although this is an older hotel, the price is reasonable and the location great. The staff was extremely friendly.
4 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Joni
"close to the action"
can walk to see whatever you want and leave your car parked at the motel. Great room and good breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice place great location!!"
Great location smack dab in the middle of Gatlinburg.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"First night horrible"
The first night we had problems with bugs in the room. They didn't appear till about 10pm and by that time there was no room available for us to move to. I stayed up most of the night killing bugs so that my kids could sleep. The next morning a room was made available for us. The second room was fine and cleanliness wasn't an issue. I have stayed here a couple times in the past and never had this issue. According to the hotel they couldn't do anything for me since reserved thru a third party.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Older but clean room. Well managed."
Had a good stay. Would use again. Downtown for easy Main Street access.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Amazing staff, location and price"
1. Pam, the front desk person, was one of the nicest and best we have ever met. She even used her "connections" to assist us with the staff at a close by Arcade. She says she is treated well by management and it really shows. 2. The room was enormous, clean and bed/linens really nice. 3. The place is located 1 block off the heart of downtown. Just far enough to be quiet while close to everything. 4. Coffee and juice available well past breakfast was just another way that shows this hotel "gets it". We'll stay here again for sure.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Shaun
"Very easy walk to all sights and attractions."
It was clean,good location,and affordable.All of the staff was nice.Will stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
David Kilgore
"Will stay there again!"
It was in a great location, about a block from the Main Street, right in the middle of most shops and attractions. I have never stayed at a friendlier place than this. I had 2 rooms and they were right next to each other. The rooms were large and clean. There were a few cosmetic things but the beds were great. I will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Lorie
Room was clean, but didn't have a very good view. Was looking out onto a construction site. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
This hotel has a great location. We walked to everything in Gatlinburg. Only time we drove was when we went to pigeon forge. Adequate breakfast, friendly staff, nice hotel for the rate.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Ashley
"Friendly staff"
Staff was very nice and tried to be helpful. Unfortunately, there was a problem but they did eventually correct it. The biggest complaint I have is that the bathroom/sink area wasn't the cleanest. Our stay was good for the most part.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good location!"
The location was the best! Just off main road in Gatlinburg, close to everything. Room was very clean, Internet worked great, desk attendant was very helpful and best of all the price was great! We traveled with our son and grandson to go zip lining which was fantastic! Wahoo Zipline was excellent. Got coupon from Groupon so it was very reasonable. Everyone enjoyed the hotel and entertainment.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014