All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Overall a decent experience"
Overall, a pretty good stay. Just a few minor issues. Room did not get cleaned one day for no apparent reason and one of the guest washing machines was broken the entire week we were there. The pool area was well maintained and the front desk staff was friendly. Room was reasonably comfortable. Wifi was free but very slow.
6 night family trip May 23, 2015
Bradley
"Good place to stay"
They were very accommodating and nice. We had a large group and they got us to the airport on time and came and got us when we got back. Our vehicles were safe and sound when we got back. Their breakfast was good and the rooms were comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Melody
"Horrible"
The hotel was dirty, the staff was not helpful, the free breakfast was ok, the pool is small and cold.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
RaChell
"Overnight in Denver"
Overnight stay before catching a plane the next morning. The room was very nice, clean, etc. Staff was friendly and helpful. Used the shuttle service twice and was very efficient both times. The breakfast was great with a lot of variety. The only negative comment I have is that we had no hot water either time we used the shower. The AM was better than the PM. We were at the end of the hall, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but we had only lukewarm showers both times.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Clean room, good breakfast"
Nice and clean room. The bed was comfy and big. There are many restaurants nearby you can go there by foot. The guest laundry was good, I think it's $3 for washing and $3 for drying. The breakfast was good and there are a lot of variety. The waffle is nice to should try it.
5 night business trip May 17, 2015
AMER
"Good Stay"
This is the best hotel we stayed at on our 17 day trip. Friendly staff clean comfortable room, no odors, very little noise from outside or adjacent rooms and no noise from above.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Arnold, Thank you so much for the great review! We hope to see you again in the future! Best travels, Christine Fridlund
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Arnold
We had a great stay and will be back!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Thank you for the great 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you next time! Best travels, Christine Fridlund
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kimberly
Great stay with restaurants in walking distance and only 20 min from downtown. The room phone didn't work, but that wasn't a big deal. Happy hour at the hotel is great! The staff was very friendly and helpful
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Thank you so much for that fantastic 5 star review! We are so glad to hear that you were able to spend some time with us! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip through Denver! Best travels, Christine Fridund
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
"A nice stay"
After a rainy drive from Salt Lake City we were happy to arrive and see some smiling faces at the desk. The staff is friendly and polite. Our room was clean and all of the amenities forked. We did not experience any airport noise from our room which was great. The complimentary breakfast is always a hit. We would stay here again if in Denver.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Janet, Your kind words are very appreciated! We hope that the next time you find yourself traveling through Denver that you choose to stay with us again! Best regards, Christine Fridlund
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Janet
"minewasgreat"
Really nice staff and breakfast was very good and wide ranging.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Richard or Shannon
"Denver 4-20-2015"
This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. The people really went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. The free shuttle service is excellent. The breakfasts in the morning were delicious and I didn't feel like I was ever being rushed. Five stars!!
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great shuttle service!"
Shuttle service was Amazing to and from the airport!!!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
We are so glad to hear that your experience with our shuttle service qualified as "Amazing"!! We hope to continue to exceed expectations and provide excellent customer service! We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Christine Fridlund
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Lovely experience"
front desk service was FABULOUS - my home had water tank explosion & I was SO exhausted from ALL day cleanup, got to the hotel almost at midnight, asked front desk if they can allow for us to stay over an hour - *(w/o additional fees) she was delighted to help. I would MOST definitely go again ;) **trip type not really "family" just EMERGENCY but no tab for that one..
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Ruthy, Thank you so much for such kind words! What an incredibly stressful time that must have been!! I am so glad to hear that we were able to help make your brief stay a pleasurable and restful one! Best travels, Christine Fridlund
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Ruthy
"Nice place to stay before going to airport."
Great breakfast Refrigerator and microwave in the room. Wifi.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Arpt
Debra, We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy some of great complimentary amenities! They really help when trying to stretch a dollar! We hope to see you again in the future! Best Travels, Christine Fridlund
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
debra
"Nice hotel with airport transportation."
Employees willing to help and take time to answer questions. The airport shuttle and being able to leave our car at the motel was a wonderful service.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Burrelk
"Country Inn a good airport hotel choice"
Great service. Was picked up from the airport after putting in the request. Complimentary wifi and buffet breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
We had to stay in Denver overnight due to a missed flight connection. The night manager (2/16/15), whose name I didn't catch, was awesome. She was very quickly and efficiently checking everyone in so we could get settled right away. Due to weather, she had her hands full and was great.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great Choice!!!"
I have no complaints at all. The staff is very friendly, courteous, and accommodating. Plenty of parking, fresh cookies, coffee, tea and cider waiting in the lobby is nice. it was a very snowy day. The pool was warm and the hot breakfast was good start of our days. I would absolutely come back!! Fridge and coffee maker in the room ready to store snacks. There are many convenient places to shop and eat close by. 2 adults 2 kids no complaints, That's good.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Kea
"Stuck in Denver for 2 days/chilly"
Had to stay 2 nights as a result of cancelled flights to Grand Junction. Everything was excellent except the room temperature. Perhaps because it was on the 6th floor and it was very cold outside-I could not get the temperature above 70 and I had wanted to wash my hair. I have stayed there many times over the years and have never had that problem.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Judith
"Great stay."
amazing
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Unexpected stay."
It was an unexpected stay, but was glad I chose this hotel, very satisfied.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Ruchakorn
"Early flight"
Great! My husband had to catch the 3:30 am shuttle to the A/P and they had a continental breakfast set up so he could grab a bite. Then at 7am me and my son went down and they had that plus a hot breakfast bar set up. Most hotels have the breakfast area under lock and key and only open during posted hours,,,,very nice!!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Best Staff ever..."
Staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Excellent value"
Decided to spend the night rather than drive several hours at night after weather-related flight delay into Denver. Booked online through Expedia. Seamless.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Phil
"Clean and attentive staff"
I was inpressed that after I walked to into my room the front desk called and asked me if the room to was my liking. Most hotels just give you the key and never even care to ask if the room you just walked into is what you expected. So i was very impressed by that. Also the room was clean and be comfortable. And they had 2 shuttles taking people to the airport at 6am in morning which was great since the first shuttle was completely full. Great value for the price.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
AHR
"Great Stay!"
The staff were friendly and very kind. The food was good> Room very comfortable. Definitely recommend Country Inn.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
M.J.
"Great hotel near DIA"
I chose to stay the night in Denver instead of taking a CME that would get me back home to Snowmass Village around 3:00am. After a much needed full night sleep, I jumped on the hotel shuttle the next morning which dropped me where I could easily catch me 12:30pm CME.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Andy
"Fine hotel near airport"
Lots of choices for complimentary breakfast. Nice to have a shuttle. Everything was fine.
college visitor
"airport stay"
stayed overnight, arriving at 1 am, to catch a flight in the morning. reception desk was fantastic! especially as it was so late at night--very pleasant and welcoming. we did not have any time to hang out there, just catch a few winks.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Close to restaurants, needs refurbishment"
Stayed 4 nights on business. Breakfast was good, manager's reception was a bonus but got a little rowdy as some guests had too much to drink. There's some good restaraunts on the doorstep e.g. Outback, Uno's. Only slight complaint was that the furniture and fittings need renewal, but the room was clean which is the main thing in my book. For the price you can't get much better and it's very convenient for the airport. There's a Hilton across the road but was 40 bucks a night more. Overall I'd stay here again, but if I wasn't worried about cost I'd go to the Hilton.
4 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to the Airport"
Because of a late arriving flight we didn't get to the hotel until after midnight. The hotel had no problems with us checking in that late.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good airport hotel."
Good airport hotel--it appears it is as close to the airport as you can get in Denver although it is 10 miles away. Not sure what Denver is thinking about airport services in the long run.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Wonderful hotel close to the airport"
Over all the price is a bit much but if you are not wanting to get a rental car the hotel will go out if their way to make sure your happy. They will take you any where with in a 5 mile vicinity of the hotel and they will get and bring you back to the airport.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
bekabeastly
"The first place I would pick!"
Stayed to catch an early morning flight. Staff friendly and went out of their way to help us make a rental car return and get us to the airport in plenty of time. The courtesy van driver was up and ready in the middle of the night to accommodate. Great place, great night's sleep and great people!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great all around!!!"
We also ate at Uno right next door and when the waitress and manager found out we were there for the funeral of our friend's 18 year old daughter they paid for dinner for all six of us. We were all so touched, especially our friend who lost his daughter. Everyone was very compassionate and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"worked, but expensive for what it was"
room just did not seem clean, new and comfortable..
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great Staff"
I checked into this hotel on the 20th of August and was impressed as soon as I hit the front desk. staff were smiling and very friendly. Helpful and kind. I loved my room. , I will give this hotel and the staff 10 thumbs up. Please, I can't remember everybody's name Tell them The Lady from the Bahamas say's Hi and that when I return back to Denver hope to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Would Stay Again!"
Great place. Loved it! It was a little more expensive than I wanted but we were so happy with the entire package.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
R. McKenzie
"Relaxing place to stay"
The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Lisa L
"It's ok."
Thought this hotel would be better. Found out its not very clean and I believe caters to school groups. Breakfast was good and staff friendly. Sheets were stained and didn't smell this best in the rooms.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Quick service. Nice full breakfast. Loved the Outback Steakhouse right next door.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Took a chance with Expedia"
I took a chance on the mystery hotel deal offered by expedia, where you book a reservation in the general vacinity you want to be in, but don't know the name of the hotel until after you've actually paid for it. Wow...it turned out to be lovely, well maintained and saved me money in the process. I am very pleased and satisfied!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Ninna
"extremely satisfied"
The hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly. The pool stayed open late so even though we ended up getting there later than planned the kids still got to swim. The beds were unbelievably comfortable. Rooms were a bit smaller than most suites we have used in the past but they were sufficient. The cleanliness and comfort level made up for that though. The breakfast was good but there wasn't enough seating. Overall great experience and the price was right.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great Location/Great Rooms"
This hotel was great, had free breakfast, WIFI, and shuttle to and from airport. Staff was friendly, rooms were very nice for the price. Enjoyed the stay, will stay here again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Tiffany
"Close to Denver International Airport"
Good location near the airport. Was originally placed in a room on the top floor that smelled of smoke. Asked for and received a room change which did not have the issue. Breakfast is included but average in comparison with other Country Inn Suites.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Trip West"
Great location, great breakfast, staff outstanding, shuttle service excellent
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel close to the airport."
This place is very nice ,clean,people who work here are helpful,they have a great hot breakfast, shuttle to airport,pool is clean,business center with computers and printers that work,beds are comfortable and microwave and refrigerator works.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Peers
i was very unhappy with the service that deal with the breakfast don't even let you finish when they are picking up items. Don't even welcome you, very bad service.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Yvonne
"Nice place to Stay"
I was traveling from LA to FL and this was a very nice place to stay. Staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014