All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here442 North Hartland Rd, I-91 Exit 11 Rt 5 S 1/4 Mile, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Overnight stay for Horse Show event"
Just needed a place to clean room to sleep and shower for a quick overnight stay. Room was clean and neat.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Laurie
"good value"
night stand lamp did not work & carpets do need to be replaced...otherwise nice stay; thanks
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Pet friendly and a good bargain"
Really nice for the money. Extraordinary pet friendly. I brought my German Shepherd Brody and they were happy to accommodate him.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"On par for average motel"
It was a short overnight stay on the way to somewhere else. Good value for money. Close to highway and gas. The only problem was that the heat/AC unit was very noisy, especially since it cycled on and off frequently during the 0 degree night. Receptionist was very friendly.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Cold!"
Heat was insufficient for the weather. I had to sleep in my coat!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
kind of older looking but clean and comfortable for a very affordable rate
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
cbird
"Left In The Cold"
I told the clerk, Travis, at checkout that I did not sleep much because the heating unit in my Room #19 was making a noise. He told me that he had left instructions for the clerk on duty Friday evening to NOT book that room, and, he showed me the 'sticky note' that he had left on the monitor. That was likely why the unit was not on in the room when I checked in, not just to save energy. Someone's lack of attention to duty left me with reduced energy to enjoy the rest of the weekend.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Standard hotel experience"
Easy access location Clean Low-budget accommodations Decent shower / water pressure Free internet WiFi access
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Quiet, clean, convenient."
Clean, quiet, serviceable for a nights sleep. Convenient location.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"An ok motel"
At the price we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised. Clean room and comfortable bed, adequate pillows. Nothing fancy at all, but a safe-feeling location and close to the highway.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"my stay"
was very nice
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We hope to see you again.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
daniel
"Clean and convenient"
The service was great, and the breakfast was fulfilling. I plan to stay here again in the Spring.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your response. See you in the Spring.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great as usual!"
The hotel has a super staff, and I was pleasantly surprised with both a microwave and fridge in the room. They're conveniently located, and I plan to stay with them again.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Hotel Managers need to spend a night."
Staff was helpful. Our room and bedding was dirty. Time for some new sheets and linen. I don't think the hotel Manager or Super 8 CEO would stay there. Lodging cost was cheap for a reason!
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
I'm sorry that you were less than comfortable during your recent stay with us. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Paul Lavalette
Hotel badly in need of an update. Rooms are dingy, not particularly clean, and bathroom is tiny with a shower only suitable for very small people. Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel is cheap but that's its only selling point. I felt unsafe in my room and it wasn't the cleanest. I survived but wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
It was what one would expect for the price. The furnishings were old, but the room and bathroom were clean. I had a nice, quiet night's sleep.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Transit stop to north vermont"
ok for overnight stay.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"bad experience in White River junction"
I already posted a review on the web site but, I'll tell you- it was one of the worst places I ever stayed in. The only good thing was the location and it's proximity to the highways. The room wasn't clean. The carpets were disgusting. We didn't dare step on them in our bare feet. We had to ask for bath towels 1 day. One day my key card didn't work. The next day neither of the 2 they gave us worked. The building itself wasn't clean. The windows to the stairways never got cleaned while we were there. The bed was moldy at the base and sat crooked on the floor. The bottom sheet was stained and shabbily tucked in to the bed. We didn't dare sleep in the bed. We put our own covering over the bed and used our own blankets & pillows. We know that the bed was never changed. My wife put a piece of paper between the sheets. When we came back that night, it was still where she left it. It was so bad that we didn't even use our 3rd night. I prepaid for 3 nights, non-refundable.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Donald
"Go some where else"
The hotel was not clean and won't stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"OK but nothing special"
Location only OK; if lacking own transportation, difficult to maneuver, cab availability very poor and erratic Room was adequate Complimentary breakfast less appetizing and extensive than most
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I wasn't expecting much knowing I was staying at a super 8. The rooms were nice, you can tell they have been remodeled recently. I wouldn't say the staff was very friendly. Our room never got cleaned before we came back for the second night which was lame. Not a lot of options for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Comfortable, not many extras."
Hotel staff was very much on the ball, extremely helpful. Rooms are comfortable and clean. In keeping with the low price there are not many extras, no refrig or microwave in rooms. Breakfast area is decent and opens early, has a microwave there. Note they have odd shower engagement fixtures, have to move a ring on tub faucet to switch to shower mode.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken
Great staff
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Better than expected."
The reviews I read were really rating this place terrible. Yes it is not a 5 star hotel, but for the price I thought it was a great value. The outside looks a bit run down but my room was in pristine condition. I get the feeling like it may have been recently renovated because all the furniture and fixtures looked brand new. Everything was clean and in good repair. I would definitely give this place a shot for a nice stay on a budget.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"It wasn't a 5 star but it got the job done"
Not a bad experience, the room had a strong odor of cigarettes but I combated that with a little Lysol. Besides that no complaints. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
laurin
"Average hotel with Above Average Staff"
Had a nice stay and attribute our rating to the helpful front desk & staff. Our rooms were old and had a musty odor but, room was clean and beds were comfortable.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is helpful to hear the guest's point of view. We hope you will come again in the future.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Economical. Even though the hotel wasn't as good as 3-4 stars, but I was pleased that the room was very clean.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Never again."
I was so turned off by the smell, the stains on the bedspread,blanket,the peeling paint on the ceiling,the dirty ,bubbling wallpaper,filthy looking chair. I even took pics!Non smoking room next to the laundry rm where the staff sit outside together and smoke. The smoke sucked into the vents and into the bathroom. Toilet barely flushed.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Small rooms, shabby carpet"
We just stayed overnight. The room and bathroom were small but everything was clean and we had everything we needed, including a small frig and microwave.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"POOR SECURITY!!!!!!"
I AM A REGULAR WITH SUPER 8 HOTELS. MOST OF THEM, I'VE HAD FANTASTIC SERVICE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE! ONE THING I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THOUGH. I AM, IN THE HOME SECURITY BUSINESS. BEFORE I RETIRED FOR THE NIGHT, I CHECKED MY HOTEL WINDOW LOCK. IT WAS UNLOCKED! I WAS BOOKED IN A ROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR! NO WAY THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENING. (WHAT IF I HADN'T THOUGHT OF CHECKING IT, AND LEFT FOR SEVERAL HOURS...WITH ALL MY HIKING GEAR INSIDE?!) I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY AT SUPER 8'S, BUT NEVER AGAIN AT THE SUPER 8, IN WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VERMONT. I CAN FORGIVE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT THE LAST THING I WANT TO WORRY ABOUT, AWAY FROM MY HOME, IS MY PERSONAL SAFETY.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Daniel Nugent
"good"
A good place to stay
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
While the staff pleasant, room spacious and reasonably clean the amount of disruption by other tenants was not acceptable. i actually had people outside my room laying cots and chairs on the veranda. They were covered with blankets drinking, smoking, listening to music. There were people laying on cars, children rollerblading in back parking lot. i nearly hit one of them backing out my car. Staff needs to do much better job policing this and creating boundaries of behavior. If you stay here insist on front side (street) side of building. The rear side is not a safe place to stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rooms were nice. The grounds left a lot to be desired. TV signal was weak. Not a bad place to stay, just not great either.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"It is what it is"
Overall our stay at the Comfort Inn in White River Junction, Vt was what we thought it would be: A fairly inexpensive hotel, conveniently located, offers a typical continental breakfast, etc. The room was small but clean. My only issue was the bathroom fan didn't work and my guess is hadn't worked in some time because there was rust around the fire sprinkler and spots of mold above the shower. The pool was very basic but sufficient. The pool area could have been cleaner though. Lots of cobwebs, dust, etc. Because my expectations weren't high, the hotel met them. If you're doing day trips or need a quick stay for business, this hotel is will be fine.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mike W
"O.K."
It was nice for the price of $88.00, however, our room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and they ran out of pillows when we asked for more. But overall not too bad.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Very overpriced, rooms not clean, worn out carpet and furniture, staff friendly, very basic breakfast
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
ershco
The beds were slightly uncomfortable. The surroundings were slightly noisy. All in all, it was clean and affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Room reeked of cigarette smoke. Their was a cobweb in one corner. The outside noise was loud.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not what I thought it would be"
Based on reviews, I booked a room here. I got in late and was given a smoking room and told there were no other rooms available. Needless to say, a nasty, smelly room. Carpet had multiple stains as did the comforter on bed. Maybe the non-smoking rooms are nicer. Left early at 6 am to get out of there .. no breakfast in sight.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
H.
"So-So"
I've been on the road continuously since March 14th of this year. One of the worst notes of sleep I've had. Bed and pillows very uncomfortable. Was put on the back side of the hotel where a large work crew was staying. Extremely loud. Traffic noise from nearby interstate bad, too.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice enuf for the price"
Beds comfy but please get new pillows. Rooms basic but nice enough for the price. What u expect or should expect from a super 8. Pillows were not good though. Shower low but nice enough.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Darren
"Pleasant, clean rooms, but dumpy overall"
Our room was clean and comfortable, but the rest of the motel--exterior, hallways--is very unappealing. Interior hallway carpets are stained and stink of cigarette smoke. The motel exterior could use a fresh coat of paint.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Mari
I was actually quite impressed with the room when I first walked in. Yes, the walls have been painted ten times over, the bedding style needs updating, and the building is showing its age, but the staff really did a super job keeping the room clean and I literally had everything I wanted. If you don't mind not having a flat screen HD TV and saving some money, this is definitely a good option.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ahmed
"Truly SUPER 8!"
Highly recommend this hotel. Pet friendly, great staff... definitely above the average Super 8.
5 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Motel needs updating."
Needed transportation to Grenhound bus station, None available at Motel
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Dick
"It's a Super 8 after all"
The room was clean, the staff were polite. LIke many Super 8 motels it may have been a repository for the local homeless family population. There was a dog show locally that meant more dogs than people at the motel. Thankfully all the dogs were quiet and well behaved. The motel used to have a pool that was filled in with what appeared to be cheap fill.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel but can Improve"
I had a little trouble with the staff. I arrived at 7PM and then waited 20 minutes before I could register. The manager offered to give me a non smoking room which I appreciated, however, when I arrived that room had not been made up from the previous party. I did get another non smoking room which was great. A small problem with that was that on the second day the "key" would not work. I had just come from a 25 mile bike ride and it wasn't fun to climb the stairs and extra time. I think with a little more attention to detail on the part of the manager there could have been a couple of fewer inconveniences. I do plan to return in the future.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Howie
"Central for the whole area."
It's a Super 8, it's not the Ritz-Carlton. But it's very convenient to get to, and entirely adequate.
Good price, clean room.