All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
442 North Hartland Rd, I-91 Exit 11 Rt 5 S 1/4 Mile, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice no-frills option"
Was visiting the area for a friend's wedding. I knew I wasn't going to be in the room much - just looking for a place to crash. The staff was very friendly at check-in and check-out. The hotel is convenient to the interstates and I did not hear much if any road noise while I was there. The hotel does appear to be on the older side. While it wasn't the cleanest room I've ever stayed in, it certainly wasn't unbearable. The bed was comfortable and clean.
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Catherine
"Good value and location"
My family stayed for just one night at the hotel because my son had an sporting event early the next day. So as such, we were just looking for a hotel close by that we could sleep in the night before. This hotel met the bill perfectly. It was close to the Aquatic Center, the neighborhood seemed safe, the non-smoking room was clean, the free continental breakfast was perfect for the kids, and the room was fairly spacious. We felt it was great value for the money. The free wifi was great. It had enough bandwidth that we were able to watch about 2 hours of streaming Netflix before we slept. TV had many channels for the kids. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Premanand
"Good enough - you get what you pay for"
Nice staff - let us check in early. Room was smelly and carpet looked very worn. Price was right - and they allow pets - so you get what you pay for. Good enough for a night's stay.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
J RAYMOND
I realize that a lot of people stay at this hotel. But the beds were sagging in the middle and made for a tough night sleeping.
3 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"Decent cheap hotel"
Room was OK - blankets were inadequate. Breakfast was good but all carbs. Stupid thing was ice bags not fitting the ice buckets - really?
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
It was OK for the price. Staff very friendly would go back. Room door would not lock
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
It was very relaxing did a little Christmas shopping wish it had a microwave and frig it would be handy.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Debra
"GREAT STAY"
it wwas comfortable. close to where i had to be.but the in room coffee was not very good.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Brian A
We toured the scenery and sights around this area, satisfied at the cost. Breakfast was okay, nothing special.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Convenient"
Hotel was a little run down. Continental breakfast was not very appetizing. You get what you pay for. I experienced no problems.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
"Front Desk Help was disappointing"
We were running late on arrival (2 hrs behind, so arrive at 2:30 am instead of midnight) with 2 young kids in car, so i phoned ahead asking if we could cancel reservation. The woman who answered front desk was not helpful and complicated matters, saying call Expedia and they would have to let me know. I told her Expedia policy was that if hotel agreed to cancellation and reimbursing costs, they would too. With anxiety and negativity in her voice, she just kept saying call Expedia. I assumed this would go nowhere at midnight, so did not call. On arrival, while she was welcoming, when I probed on the process of cancellation, she acknowledged that the decision was ultimately hers and that she would have likely allowed it. Had she been more helpful and advised us as such, it would have avoided our poor kids being wiped the next day for family wedding festivities and saved a dangerously late additional 2 hr drive to her hotel since we had the impression that we'd lose our $$ otherwise. Really upset me how this was managed/communicated. Otherwise, hotel was clean, breakfast was more than ample and other front desk staff more helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Mother of 2
"Nice place to stay"
I enjoyed my stay, the front desk attendants were very friendly.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Great location, good breakfast! Watch out for gastapo at breakfast! They won't let you take things back to your room!
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2015
"No Smoking"
We've been here before and this is the first time that even requesting non-smoking that the room didn't smell like smoke. Actually it was on the whole a pleasant experience. The room was clean, we had plenty of towels and they had made some upgrades on the rooms making it easier to move around. We had a varity to pick from for the included breakfast and the area was neat and clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Calico
"perfect for the price"
Clean Sheets, comfortable pillows and running water. perfect for the price if you want a good night sleep on a budget
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Emil
We were 5 persons staying and had asked for a rollover bed by calling them in advance and the guy over the phone told us that it's taken care of but when we reached there in the middle of night they told us that there are no extra beds available. That kind of ruined our night but other than that it was ok.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
ankur
"Cheap, basic motel."
Good for the price, and conveniently located to Hanover, NH.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Donald
"Okay for the price"
For what you pay, this is an OK place to stay, the staff was friendly and helpful, the motel is older and the rooms are tired looking. Room was clean, just needs painting and updating. I asked at the counter, based on past reviews, and was told they had no bug problems, and I found no signs of bugs of any kind.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"Avoid this one."
Hotel is really run down. Long list of things wrong. Needless to say, we won't be staying there again.
3 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Glen
"Disappointment"
I was given a smoking room which I did NOT ask for, and they didn't have another room for me because, as the the desk clerk put it: "our help didn't do their jobs" so there were no other clean rooms.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Olivia
"3star"
The bed is comfortable ,the room is nice decoration nice...ill stay agen if i get a chance..
3 night trip Sep 28, 2015
Carpet in room was dirty and very stained throughout. Hot and cold positions on sink faucet were reversed (that is hazardous). Coffee pot in room didn't work. On plus side motel was convenient to highway and registration desk staff were very pleasant on check-in and check-out. Would not return.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"OK, but needs refurb"
Physical plant needs refurb, staff OK, one; thing that is unavoidable is the clientele who probably are mostly visitng the VA Hospital which is a germ factory. People at breakfast were coughing and sneezing, I don't know what you can do about that.;...
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Great stay, reasonablpe price."
We got in after 8;30 and were greeted warmly by the front desk clerk. She noted my slight limp and said she would move us from our assigned room to an identical one on the first floor. Parking by your room is easy. The rooms are generously sized and comfortable. we will be back.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Tabby
"found a good place to stop off of I91"
quick trip north on I91 to darthmouth college. super 8 was super convienent 5 miles west in vermont.staff was super helpful. the room and bath were very clean, the breakfast area was cheerfull with good food and news on a flat screen tv.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"cheap - you get what you pay for."
We chose Super 8 b/c they take pets. We booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and it cost less than one room for 1 night in a nicer place closer to town. With the $$ we saved we went to restaurants, exhibits and shops. The flip side to this is you get what you pay for - the beds weren't comfortable and the neighborhood was sketchy. I think the hotel acts as low income housing for renters? And the pool (with chairs set up around it) is filled in with unkempt grass and weeds. On a bright note, the cleaning staff was cheerful, helpful, efficient.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Travis the front desk clerk was very helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
jessica
From the previous reviews I expected something awful, but only needed a place to sleep so I wasn't overly concerned. It wasn't that bad. The room was fine for my needs. No bells and whistles, but it wasn't dirty. The women that worked at the front desk were were very nice!!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Low price, but lower quality"
The motel is old and hasn't been updated, except for the TV. Beds are short, both my wife and my feet hung over. Rooms were supposed to be non-smoking, but the ventilation system carried the cigarette smoke into our rooms (especially the bathroom.) Walking on the carpet in white socks left dark residue stains.
6 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"Good for its class"
I was just staying overnight, needed a quick room off the highway. Just what I needed (friendly, clean, basic, economical, tolerable breakfast).
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Janet
Just an overnight stay while traveling. Room was OK but carpet was bad.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Keith
"Friendly Staff. Clean. Good Breakfast Bar."
Late night booking, with little notice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and set out extra towels and things for our extra person. Good Breakfast Bar.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
daniel
Clean, good location, roomy for solo traveler, helped in finding my lost clock and found it.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Margaret
"Good Motel"
Perfect place for an overnight stay. Room was clean and in good condition, staff was friendly, and checkin & checkout were quick and easy. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"a room"
Roomy and clean. I like that the sink was separate from the toilet and tub. It is easier when 2 people have to get dressed. It is close to the highway and there was a little noise, but not enough to bother you.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Caroline
"cheap rate, good enough"
only needed a room to sleep and shower while visiting relatives. would not recommend this hotel for any other purpose.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Dutch
Good stay for a cheap sleep. CLEAN & that helps any stay. Got to the continental breakfast around 9. All that was remaining were a few slices of white bread, wrapped pastry, one cylinder of cereal was empty - we left.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Dont stay here"
Awful smelly. Scary
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We certainly aim to please each and every customer.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Adrian
"Nice try, but sadly lacking!"
Hotels.com apparently did not relay my request for first floor rooms. (I did note seniors also). adjustments had to be made after arrival, and less than desirable rooms were used.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Roy
"SUPER 8 Not SUPER at all!"
Room was very well worn out. carpets were worn at the doors, room had a musty smell, paint was peeling in the bathroom on the ceiling. This place desperately needs to be updated.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
I'm sorry to hear that you were less than comfortable during your recent stay. Please know that we appreciate your taking time to give us your review.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Dale
"Cheap, okay for a "one night passing through" stay"
We were heading out on a 3-day canoe camping trip early the next morning, and each of us came from more than a 3 hour drive away, so we decided to just get a cheap motel room the night before. The check in and out was easy as pie (thanks to Expedia). The room was upstairs and there is no elevator. We were facing the road and heard big trucks going by all night. The worst part for me was the chain smokers standing just under our room (there is no smoking allowed inside the rooms-which is good). But the smoke was everywhere outside and kept us from opening the windows. The room itself was okay. 2 double beds, a chair and a dresser with a TV. Sparse, but seemed clean. There were no restaurants nearby open past 6pm. We had to go to the next town at 7 (Windsor) to get dinner at 7. I would recommend this place as a one-night, passing through, cheap place to stay.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your review of our property. If you are in the area again, please ask our desk clerk for a list of local restaurants that are open later into the evening.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Adrndckgrl
"fabulous"
Absolutely best "bare bones" place i have stayed. Staff was excellent and rooms very comfortable. Would of given 5 stars for comfort but no refrigerator. Fabulous.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your thoughtful review. If you are in the area in the future, we do have rooms with refrigerators for a small fee.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good stay"
Friendly staffs. Room was ok.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your response.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Cuong
"Junky"
The hotel is not very clean and because smoking is aloud, it smells pretty bad. The room was just dirty looking and the faucets all leaked. The best part of it was leaving.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
I'm sorry that you were less than comfortable during your recent stay. Thank you for letting us know of your concerns.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Old hotel"
It's an older hotel and needs a lot of work!
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your response.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"It was very reasonably priced and well situated."
It was what I expected based on the fact that the cost was well below others in the area. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. The room was clean and quiet; the air conditioner worked well, the TV is new and a coffee maker and hair dryer are included. The continental breakfast was limited but the 24 hour coffee was a plus. The motel and furnishings are old and showing signs of wear but overall it suited my needs and I was satisfied.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Shirley
"convenient quiet and not expensive"
needed an overnight hotel and this met the criterion
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
good sleeping
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Room had a "No smoking" sign in it but the smell was that of a room that has been a smoking room. Sheets clean but top bedding smelled of smoke. Bathroom toilet did not flush well and we were handed a plunger for the "fix"
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Clean"
Exactly what I was looking for. Clean cheap room centrally located.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2015